Date: Tue, 29 Mar 2022 07:09:59 -0400
Subject: Re: More Trump Felony Assertions
Newsgroups: rec.boats
From: noth...@noland.com (Mr. Luddite)
 by: Mr. Luddite - Tue, 29 Mar 2022 11:09 UTC

On 3/29/2022 1:46 AM, waynebatrecdotboats@hotmail.com wrote:

> A U.S. judge ruled on Monday that former President Donald Trump "more likely than not" committed a felony by trying to pressure his vice president to obstruct Congress and overturn his election defeat.
>
> https://www.reuters.com/world/us/trump-likely-committed-felony-by-obstructing-congress-us-judge-rules-2022-03-28/

This isn't really a "ruling". It's the opinion of Los Angeles district
court judge David Carter, described by CNN as having a "colorful" history.

"Carter does not have the ability to prosecute Trump, but his reasoning
is an acknowledgment by a federal court that Trump's interest in
overturning the election could be considered criminal."

<https://www.cnn.com/2022/03/28/politics/david-carter-trump-anna-nicole-smith-homeless/index.html>

https://www.avg.com

Re: More Trump Felony Assertions

<cci75hl7mfhto998e6hrbrdiia0hfuk6oo@4ax.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=4867&group=rec.boats#4867

From: rob...@mr_robot.com (Mr Robot)
Newsgroups: rec.boats
Date: Sun, 10 Apr 2022 23:24:52 -0700
 by: Mr Robot - Mon, 11 Apr 2022 06:24 UTC

On Tue, 29 Mar 2022 07:09:59 -0400, "Mr. Luddite" <nothere@noland.com>
wrote:

>On 3/29/2022 1:46 AM, waynebatrecdotboats@hotmail.com wrote:
>
>> A U.S. judge ruled on Monday that former President Donald Trump "more likely than not" committed a felony by trying to pressure his vice president to obstruct Congress and overturn his election defeat.
>>
>> https://www.reuters.com/world/us/trump-likely-committed-felony-by-obstructing-congress-us-judge-rules-2022-03-28/
>
>This isn't really a "ruling". It's the opinion of Los Angeles district
>court judge David Carter, described by CNN as having a "colorful" history.
>
>"Carter does not have the ability to prosecute Trump, but his reasoning
>is an acknowledgment by a federal court that Trump's interest in
>overturning the election could be considered criminal."
>

><https://www.cnn.com/2022/03/28/politics/david-carter-trump-anna-nicole-smith-homeless/index.html>

Aww... your orange hero is a bit tarnished. Maybe he'll let you polish
his little mushroom.