From: A25...@krOrange.buzz (CheckBox)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.survival,alt.politics.usa,alt.politics,alt.politics.republican
Subject: Fauchi STILL Covering Chinese Butt
Date: Thu, 03 Jun 2021 23:49:32 -0400
 by: CheckBox - Fri, 4 Jun 2021 03:49 UTC

Yes, today he basically DEFENDED China, saying
that it's ridiculous to think they'd engineer a lethal
virus that could hurt them.

Well, they didn't engineer it to hurt THEM - that was
an accident. They engineered it to HURT EVERYONE
ELSE.

I wonder how many OTHER bio-weapons they have
at this point ? Clearly they'll now also make sure to
develop vaccines - for THEM - at the same time
they're enhancing the viruses.

One they've decimated the "barbarians", totally
trashed their economies and societies, it will be
a LOT easier for them to take over the whole
world.

Is the "Nepal Strain" really a natural evolution, or
was it just a handy place to release C-21 ? This
strain will put a strain on our existing vaccines.
Pfizer/Moderna - GET ON THIS *QUICK* ! I don't
care if I have to get half a dozen shots this year.

Oddly NO reports of this strain in China .....