From: A25...@krOrange.buzz (CheckBox)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.politics
Subject: Any Surprise ? Mens Brains and Balls Share Most Common Proteins
Date: Sun, 06 Jun 2021 01:26:53 -0400
 by: CheckBox - Sun, 6 Jun 2021 05:26 UTC

Yea, it's true. Big surprise ? :-)

So, men act all "manly" because it's an integral
feature of our biology - same kind of thing why
women all go "Ahhhh !" when they look at babies.
To deny/punish the Male Nature is a crime AGAINST
nature. It's how we're wired - down to the molecular
level. We ARE gonna stare at nice tits. Give us any
shit and you're a sexist HATER !!!