From: A25...@krOrange.buzz (CheckBox)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.politics,alt.politics.usa,alt.science,alt.survival
Subject: Re: Way to go, Democrats
Date: Sun, 06 Jun 2021 23:02:44 -0400
 by: CheckBox - Mon, 7 Jun 2021 03:02 UTC

On Sun, 6 Jun 2021 17:19:54 -0700 (PDT), Kenneth Dyer
<rushtrader2112@yahoo.com> wrote:

>Way to go, Democrats
>
>Ask a Democrat sometime to quote some science in order to justify their stance concerning COVID-19. Go ahead, ASK!! You won't heart anything but empty rhetoric unbacked by science, no official data or statistics, or anything else. Only Republicans do that. That's why Republican states are OPEN while the modern day Nazi Party, the Democrats, keep their shit CLOSED.

Hate to say it, but Republicans were no better - just
their own personalzed "science" and "truths". The
so-called "anti-vaxxers" were/are as bad as any of
Fauchi's cock-suckers.

We live in a moment in history where "science" has
become totally politicized. Instead of reading the
numbers, everybody picks their favorite numbers
to add up - "proof" of their predetermined "facts".

Unfortunately, I recently renewed and old subscription
to Scientific American. All I saw was rants about how
the awful "right-wingers" were a horrible threat - even
as the communists/anarchists continued to set cities
on fire practically every day. Now every SA that arrives
goes directly into the trash bin, their advertisers will
never be read by me. I encourage everyone else to
do the same - and public institutions too.

No civilization can endure on cherry-picked "truths".
Reality WILL come and bite them in the ass.