A horse! A horse! My kingdom for a horse! -- Wm. Shakespeare, "Richard III"

interests / rec.boats / Re: Who was Trump talking to during 7 hr gap?

SubjectAuthor
* Who was Trump talking to during 7 hr gap?True North
+* Re: Who was Trump talking to during 7 hr gap?justan
|`- Re: Who was Trump talking to during 7 hr gap?Mr Robot
+* Re: Who was Trump talking to during 7 hr gap?Bill
|`- Re: Who was Trump talking to during 7 hr gap?Mr Robot
+- Re: Who was Trump talking to during 7 hr gap?gfretwell
+* Re: Who was Trump talking to during 7 hr gap?amdx
|+* Re: Who was Trump talking to during 7 hr gap?345...@gmail.com
||+* Re: Who was Trump talking to during 7 hr gap?Mr. Luddite
|||`* Re: Who was Trump talking to during 7 hr gap?gfretwell
||| +- Re: Who was Trump talking to during 7 hr gap?justan
||| `* Re: Who was Trump talking to during 7 hr gap?Mr. Luddite
|||  +* Re: Who was Trump talking to during 7 hr gap?gfretwell
|||  |`* Re: Who was Trump talking to during 7 hr gap?Mr. Luddite
|||  | +- Re: Who was Trump talking to during 7 hr gap?gfretwell
|||  | `- Re: Who was Trump talking to during 7 hr gap?John H
|||  `- Re: Who was Trump talking to during 7 hr gap?Bill
||+- Re: Who was Trump talking to during 7 hr gap?justan
||`- Re: Who was Trump talking to during 7 hr gap?John H
|`- Re: Who was Trump talking to during 7 hr gap?gfretwell
`- Re: Who was Trump talking to during 7 hr gap?John H

1
Who was Trump talking to during 7 hr gap?

<1744b6d1-bef5-4370-9d5e-db996b31134an@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=4770&group=rec.boats#4770

Newsgroups: rec.boats
Date: Tue, 29 Mar 2022 06:06:17 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Who was Trump talking to during 7 hr gap?
From: princecr...@gmail.com (True North)
 by: True North - Tue, 29 Mar 2022 13:06 UTC

Maybe The John and his bowl dwellers?
Something sure is stinky in this whole affair.

Re: Who was Trump talking to during 7 hr gap?

<Z5K0K.175096$jxu4.134342@fx02.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=4772&group=rec.boats#4772

From: me...@myplace.com (justan)
Newsgroups: rec.boats
Subject: Re: Who was Trump talking to during 7 hr gap?
Date: Tue, 29 Mar 2022 20:37:13 GMT
 by: justan - Tue, 29 Mar 2022 20:37 UTC

On 3/29/22 4:06 PM, waynebatrecdotboats@hotmail.com wrote:
>On Tuesday, March 29, 2022 at 9:06:19 AM UTC-4, True North wrote:
>> Maybe The John and his bowl dwellers?
>> Something sure is stinky in this whole affair.
>
>===
>
>We haven't had this much political theater since the Richard Nixon Watergate affair. To Nixon's credit he resigned quietly once he realized the preponderance of the evidence against him and his lack of congressional support. The situation with Trump is different because he is already out of office and because he has this intensely loyal grass roots support in some circles. It's going to be a real test of the constitution and our justice system.

Trump's no Saint. But neither is the Biden family of cr

Re: Who was Trump talking to during 7 hr gap?

<t20j6o$err$2@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=4774&group=rec.boats#4774

From: califbil...@gmail.com (Bill)
Newsgroups: rec.boats
Date: Wed, 30 Mar 2022 03:35:53 -0000 (UTC)
sha1:BPZWUt/SAkBcsumHQ0VLoEj5VO0=
 by: Bill - Wed, 30 Mar 2022 03:35 UTC

waynebatrecdotboats@hotmail.com <wayne.beardsley@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Tuesday, March 29, 2022 at 9:06:19 AM UTC-4, True North wrote:
>> Maybe The John and his bowl dwellers?
>> Something sure is stinky in this whole affair.
>
> ==
> We haven't had this much political theater since the Richard Nixon
> Watergate affair. To Nixon's credit he resigned quietly once he realized
> the preponderance of the evidence against him and his lack of
> congressional support. The situation with Trump is different because he
> is already out of office and because he has this intensely loyal grass
> roots support in some circles. It's going to be a real test of the
> constitution and our justice system.

Even more criminal behavior by Hillary, but she got a free ride because her
party was in power. She was a hell of a lot more crooked than Tricky
Dick. His people broke in to the DNC office. Hillary broke in to
electronic communications of a sitting President!

Re: Who was Trump talking to during 7 hr gap?

<qrm74h1q6g4ehgjua9spmcsm4dip6otgct@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=4775&group=rec.boats#4775

From: gfretw...@aol.com
Newsgroups: rec.boats
Date: Wed, 30 Mar 2022 00:25:21 -0400
 by: gfretw...@aol.com - Wed, 30 Mar 2022 04:25 UTC

On Tue, 29 Mar 2022 06:06:17 -0700 (PDT), True North
<princecraft49@gmail.com> wrote:

Rosemary Woods ;-)

Re: Who was Trump talking to during 7 hr gap?

<t2eorm$r1c$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=4794&group=rec.boats#4794

From: amd...@knology.net (amdx)
Newsgroups: rec.boats
Date: Mon, 4 Apr 2022 07:38:13 -0500
 by: amdx - Mon, 4 Apr 2022 12:38 UTC

On 3/29/2022 8:06 AM, True North wrote:
> Maybe The John and his bowl dwellers?
> Something sure is stinky in this whole affair.
 It is very sad that the only truth tellers of this story are in the UK.
I had to go through about 30 stories that were all 5 or 6 days old, before
I found a story with the corrected complete information. No retractions
found
for the liberal media propagandists.

> https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10675499/White-House-phone-records-COMPLETE-gap-explained-Trump-having-staff-place-calls.html

                      Mikek

Oh, I found CNN updated their story, but didn't retract their first
conclusions.
> https://www.cnn.com/2022/03/31/politics/mystery-call-gap-trump-jan-6-white-house-phone-logs/index.html
"But the gap might have a less mysterious explanation."

"
The missing calls also underscore something more endemic: the imperfect
and antiquated system of tracking a president's communications.
The White House call log is generated by a switchboard system that dates
back to the 1960s, according to the National Archives.
The version installed in 1963 was already considered
<https://www.nytimes.com/1983/03/14/us/whitehouse-a-switchboard-that-is-justly-fabled.html>
"somewhat outdated" just two decades later.
And it's certainly not one suited for the era of cell phones and text
messages,"

But CNN could not just let it go, they had to make a dig,

 or to a President well known for his efforts to circumvent official
channels of communications.

Re: Who was Trump talking to during 7 hr gap?

<ff165fb7-d581-4daf-a290-80a4d179748en@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=4795&group=rec.boats#4795

Newsgroups: rec.boats
Date: Mon, 4 Apr 2022 05:50:43 -0700 (PDT)
From: 3452...@gmail.com (345...@gmail.com)
 by: 345...@gmail.com - Mon, 4 Apr 2022 12:50 UTC

On Monday, April 4, 2022 at 8:38:17 AM UTC-4, amdx wrote:
> On 3/29/2022 8:06 AM, True North wrote:
> > Maybe The John and his bowl dwellers?
> > Something sure is stinky in this whole affair.
> It is very sad that the only truth tellers of this story are in the UK.
> I had to go through about 30 stories that were all 5 or 6 days old, before
> I found a story with the corrected complete information. No retractions
> found
> for the liberal media propagandists.
>
> > https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10675499/White-House-phone-records-COMPLETE-gap-explained-Trump-having-staff-place-calls.html
>
> Mikek
>
> Oh, I found CNN updated their story, but didn't retract their first
> conclusions.
> > https://www.cnn.com/2022/03/31/politics/mystery-call-gap-trump-jan-6-white-house-phone-logs/index.html
> "But the gap might have a less mysterious explanation."
>
> "
> The missing calls also underscore something more endemic: the imperfect
> and antiquated system of tracking a president's communications.
> The White House call log is generated by a switchboard system that dates
> back to the 1960s, according to the National Archives.
> The version installed in 1963 was already considered
> <https://www.nytimes.com/1983/03/14/us/whitehouse-a-switchboard-that-is-justly-fabled.html>
> "somewhat outdated" just two decades later.
> And it's certainly not one suited for the era of cell phones and text
> messages,"
>
> But CNN could not just let it go, they had to make a dig,
>
> or to a President well known for his efforts to circumvent official
> channels of communications.
>
> --

What!!!!?? The liberal media is lying to us again? At least most of us can see through that, it seems. Except for Wayne?

Re: Who was Trump talking to during 7 hr gap?

<rq7m4h9rahe8q1a1483o1394pomvdunof6@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=4798&group=rec.boats#4798

From: gfretw...@aol.com
Newsgroups: rec.boats
Date: Mon, 04 Apr 2022 12:50:54 -0400
 by: gfretw...@aol.com - Mon, 4 Apr 2022 16:50 UTC

On Mon, 4 Apr 2022 07:38:13 -0500, amdx <amdx@knology.net> wrote:

>On 3/29/2022 8:06 AM, True North wrote:
>> Maybe The John and his bowl dwellers?
>> Something sure is stinky in this whole affair.
>  It is very sad that the only truth tellers of this story are in the UK.
>I had to go through about 30 stories that were all 5 or 6 days old, before
>I found a story with the corrected complete information. No retractions
>found
>for the liberal media propagandists.
>
>> https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10675499/White-House-phone-records-COMPLETE-gap-explained-Trump-having-staff-place-calls.html
>
>                       Mikek
>
>Oh, I found CNN updated their story, but didn't retract their first
>conclusions.
>> https://www.cnn.com/2022/03/31/politics/mystery-call-gap-trump-jan-6-white-house-phone-logs/index.html
>"But the gap might have a less mysterious explanation."
>
>"
>The missing calls also underscore something more endemic: the imperfect
>and antiquated system of tracking a president's communications.
>The White House call log is generated by a switchboard system that dates
>back to the 1960s, according to the National Archives.
>The version installed in 1963 was already considered
><https://www.nytimes.com/1983/03/14/us/whitehouse-a-switchboard-that-is-justly-fabled.html>
>"somewhat outdated" just two decades later.
>And it's certainly not one suited for the era of cell phones and text
>messages,"
>
>But CNN could not just let it go, they had to make a dig,
>
>  or to a President well known for his efforts to circumvent official
>channels of communications.

The last I heard the White House was still running a #5 crossbar. My
BIL was the president's "phone man" for decades. He got the gig
because he was the "go to" guy on #5 at C&P mid town. They used to
take their own PBX on trips and he got to go set it up and tie into
the local Telco trunks. They also had secure links managed by the
USAF. Another friend was on that team at Andrews. It was encrypted
using the best stuff DoD had at the time. Nobody talked much about
that.

As for the idea that Trump doesn't make his own calls, that is common
with business executives. They usually have a secretary get the person
they want on the phone before the exec picks up the call. It is not
like Obama who used his own Blackberry for everything.

I suppose the question is why they don't keep a record of the calls
the staff makes for the president but that just be the way it is.
I am not sure what they expect to find tho. I doubt he was talking to
the guy with the face paint and horns.

Re: Who was Trump talking to during 7 hr gap?

<Vvmdne5dw-IZs9b_nZ2dnUU7-LvNnZ2d@giganews.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=4800&group=rec.boats#4800

Date: Mon, 4 Apr 2022 13:44:36 -0400
Newsgroups: rec.boats
From: noth...@noland.com (Mr. Luddite)
 by: Mr. Luddite - Mon, 4 Apr 2022 17:44 UTC

On 4/4/2022 8:50 AM, 345...@gmail.com wrote:
> On Monday, April 4, 2022 at 8:38:17 AM UTC-4, amdx wrote:
>> On 3/29/2022 8:06 AM, True North wrote:
>>> Maybe The John and his bowl dwellers?
>>> Something sure is stinky in this whole affair.
>> It is very sad that the only truth tellers of this story are in the UK.
>> I had to go through about 30 stories that were all 5 or 6 days old, before
>> I found a story with the corrected complete information. No retractions
>> found
>> for the liberal media propagandists.
>>
>>> https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10675499/White-House-phone-records-COMPLETE-gap-explained-Trump-having-staff-place-calls.html
>>
>> Mikek
>>
>> Oh, I found CNN updated their story, but didn't retract their first
>> conclusions.
>>> https://www.cnn.com/2022/03/31/politics/mystery-call-gap-trump-jan-6-white-house-phone-logs/index.html
>> "But the gap might have a less mysterious explanation."
>>
>> "
>> The missing calls also underscore something more endemic: the imperfect
>> and antiquated system of tracking a president's communications.
>> The White House call log is generated by a switchboard system that dates
>> back to the 1960s, according to the National Archives.
>> The version installed in 1963 was already considered
>> <https://www.nytimes.com/1983/03/14/us/whitehouse-a-switchboard-that-is-justly-fabled.html>
>> "somewhat outdated" just two decades later.
>> And it's certainly not one suited for the era of cell phones and text
>> messages,"
>>
>> But CNN could not just let it go, they had to make a dig,
>>
>> or to a President well known for his efforts to circumvent official
>> channels of communications.
>>
>> --
>
> What!!!!?? The liberal media is lying to us again? At least most of us can see through that, it seems. Except for Wayne?

Keep an eye on the Hunter Laptop story. Even the NY Times and Wash Post
are changing their tunes, admitting that they may have "missed" a
significant story.

The investigation continues. If the allegations of Joe Biden
profiting from some or all of Hunter's financial deals prove
true ... we could have a major problem on our hands.

President Harris anyone?

https://www.avg.com

Re: Who was Trump talking to during 7 hr gap?

<LjJ2K.518519$mF2.501606@fx11.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=4805&group=rec.boats#4805

From: me...@myplace.com (justan)
Newsgroups: rec.boats
Date: Mon, 04 Apr 2022 21:21:47 GMT
 by: justan - Mon, 4 Apr 2022 21:21 UTC

On 4/4/22 8:50 AM, 345...@gmail.com wrote:
>On Monday, April 4, 2022 at 8:38:17 AM UTC-4, amdx wrote:
>> On 3/29/2022 8:06 AM, True North wrote:
>> > Maybe The John and his bowl dwellers?
>> > Something sure is stinky in this whole affair.
>> It is very sad that the only truth tellers of this story are in the UK.
>> I had to go through about 30 stories that were all 5 or 6 days old, before
>> I found a story with the corrected complete information. No retractions
>> found
>> for the liberal media propagandists.
>>
>> > https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10675499/White-House-phone-records-COMPLETE-gap-explained-Trump-having-staff-place-calls.html
>>
>> Mikek
>>
>> Oh, I found CNN updated their story, but didn't retract their first
>> conclusions.
>> > https://www.cnn.com/2022/03/31/politics/mystery-call-gap-trump-jan-6-white-house-phone-logs/index.html
>> "But the gap might have a less mysterious explanation."
>>
>> "
>> The missing calls also underscore something more endemic: the imperfect
>> and antiquated system of tracking a president's communications.
>> The White House call log is generated by a switchboard system that dates
>> back to the 1960s, according to the National Archives.
>> The version installed in 1963 was already considered
>> <https://www.nytimes.com/1983/03/14/us/whitehouse-a-switchboard-that-is-justly-fabled.html>
>> "somewhat outdated" just two decades later.
>> And it's certainly not one suited for the era of cell phones and text
>> messages,"
>>
>> But CNN could not just let it go, they had to make a dig,
>>
>> or to a President well known for his efforts to circumvent official
>> channels of communications.
>>
>> --
>
>What!!!!?? The liberal media is lying to us again? At least most of us can see through that, it seems. Except for Wayne?

I am really puzzled by Wayne's current mindset.

Re: Who was Trump talking to during 7 hr gap?

<j6nm4h9dlf3jh2967burc5lnrd9tsompct@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=4806&group=rec.boats#4806

From: gfretw...@aol.com
Newsgroups: rec.boats
Date: Mon, 04 Apr 2022 17:25:14 -0400
 by: gfretw...@aol.com - Mon, 4 Apr 2022 21:25 UTC

On Mon, 4 Apr 2022 13:44:36 -0400, "Mr. Luddite" <nothere@noland.com>
wrote:

>On 4/4/2022 8:50 AM, 345...@gmail.com wrote:
>>> It is very sad that the only truth tellers of this story are in the UK.
>>> I had to go through about 30 stories that were all 5 or 6 days old, before
>>> I found a story with the corrected complete information. No retractions
>>> found
>>> for the liberal media propagandists.

>>> Mikek
>>>
>>> Oh, I found CNN updated their story, but didn't retract their first
>>> conclusions.
>>> "But the gap might have a less mysterious explanation."
>>>
>>> "
>>> The missing calls also underscore something more endemic: the imperfect
>>> and antiquated system of tracking a president's communications.
>>> The White House call log is generated by a switchboard system that dates
>>> back to the 1960s, according to the National Archives.
>>> The version installed in 1963 was already considered
>>> <https://www.nytimes.com/1983/03/14/us/whitehouse-a-switchboard-that-is-justly-fabled.html>
>>> "somewhat outdated" just two decades later.
>>> And it's certainly not one suited for the era of cell phones and text
>>> messages,"
>>>
>>> But CNN could not just let it go, they had to make a dig,
>>>
>>> or to a President well known for his efforts to circumvent official
>>> channels of communications.
>>>
>>> --
>>
>> What!!!!?? The liberal media is lying to us again? At least most of us can see through that, it seems. Except for Wayne?
>

>Keep an eye on the Hunter Laptop story. Even the NY Times and Wash Post
>are changing their tunes, admitting that they may have "missed" a
>significant story.
>
>The investigation continues. If the allegations of Joe Biden
>profiting from some or all of Hunter's financial deals prove
>true ... we could have a major problem on our hands.
>
>President Harris anyone?

Harris is impeachment insurance. They will get her out before they go
after Biden seriously, just like Agnew.
If that happened Biden might nominate some vanilla place holder like
Ford who could get through congress.
My guess is no matter how bad it looks, Biden would survive an
impeachment but he might go out with health issues. I am still not
convinced, when the votes finally came down, Nixon would have been
removed. I just don't think he could have survived it emotionally so
he quit.
The reality is we are most likely to go into the 24 with Biden still
in the White House, no matter what. He could very well be damaged so
badly that he chose not to run again and that has the Democrats
putting all the dice back in the cup and rolling again.
I don't have a clue who they might run but knowing how they are, it
might be Abrams or some other black woman with more gravitas than
Harris. .
The GOP is in trouble too. I doubt they want Trump again but they
can't afford to lose his base. This could very well be the first time
in over 55 years that a 3d party gets a few EC votes. The outcome will
depend on who's ox is gored in that fight. It will likely be the GOP
that gets votes siphoned away. Maybe they are the ones who screwed up
not letting the 2d impeachment succeed. It would have put a stake
through Trump's heart.

I don't see myself voting for any of the weasels I have seen so far.

Re: Who was Trump talking to during 7 hr gap?

<DAJ2K.326512$Gojc.191069@fx99.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=4808&group=rec.boats#4808

From: me...@myplace.com (justan)
Newsgroups: rec.boats
Date: Mon, 04 Apr 2022 21:39:47 GMT
 by: justan - Mon, 4 Apr 2022 21:39 UTC

M9On 4/4/22 5:25 PM, gfretwell@aol.com wrote:
>On Mon, 4 Apr 2022 13:44:36 -0400, "Mr. Luddite" <nothere@noland.com>
>wrote:

>>> What!!!!?? The liberal media is lying to us again? At least most of us can see through that, it seems. Except for Wayne?
>>

>>Keep an eye on the Hunter Laptop story. Even the NY Times and Wash Post
>>are changing their tunes, admitting that they may have "missed" a
>>significant story.
>>
>>The investigation continues. If the allegations of Joe Biden
>>profiting from some or all of Hunter's financial deals prove
>>true ... we could have a major problem on our hands.
>>
>>President Harris anyone?
>
>Harris is impeachment insurance. They will get her out before they go
>after Biden seriously, just like Agnew.
>If that happened Biden might nominate some vanilla place holder like
>Ford who could get through congress.
>My guess is no matter how bad it looks, Biden would survive an
>impeachment but he might go out with health issues. I am still not
>convinced, when the votes finally came down, Nixon would have been
>removed. I just don't think he could have survived it emotionally so
>he quit.
>The reality is we are most likely to go into the 24 with Biden still
>in the White House, no matter what. He could very well be damaged so
>badly that he chose not to run again and that has the Democrats
>putting all the dice back in the cup and rolling again.
>I don't have a clue who they might run but knowing how they are, it
>might be Abrams or some other black woman with more gravitas than
>Harris. .
>The GOP is in trouble too. I doubt they want Trump again but they
>can't afford to lose his base. This could very well be the first time
>in over 55 years that a 3d party gets a few EC votes. The outcome will
>depend on who's ox is gored in that fight. It will likely be the GOP
>that gets votes siphoned away. Maybe they are the ones who screwed up
>not letting the 2d impeachment succeed. It would have put a stake
>through Trump's heart.
>
>I don't see myself voting for any of the weasels I have seen so far.

Could you vote for Trump if he was the only hope of wresting control of our
country from the current crop of grifters democrats have installed in
public office?

Re: Who was Trump talking to during 7 hr gap?

<3MadnRn79aAyuNH_nZ2dnUU7-LnNnZ2d@giganews.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=4812&group=rec.boats#4812

Date: Tue, 5 Apr 2022 07:19:09 -0400
Newsgroups: rec.boats
From: noth...@noland.com (Mr. Luddite)
 by: Mr. Luddite - Tue, 5 Apr 2022 11:19 UTC

On 4/4/2022 5:25 PM, gfretwell@aol.com wrote:
> On Mon, 4 Apr 2022 13:44:36 -0400, "Mr. Luddite" <nothere@noland.com>
> wrote:

>>> What!!!!?? The liberal media is lying to us again? At least most of us can see through that, it seems. Except for Wayne?
>>

>> Keep an eye on the Hunter Laptop story. Even the NY Times and Wash Post
>> are changing their tunes, admitting that they may have "missed" a
>> significant story.
>>
>> The investigation continues. If the allegations of Joe Biden
>> profiting from some or all of Hunter's financial deals prove
>> true ... we could have a major problem on our hands.
>>
>> President Harris anyone?
>
> Harris is impeachment insurance. They will get her out before they go
> after Biden seriously, just like Agnew.
> If that happened Biden might nominate some vanilla place holder like
> Ford who could get through congress.
> My guess is no matter how bad it looks, Biden would survive an
> impeachment but he might go out with health issues. I am still not
> convinced, when the votes finally came down, Nixon would have been
> removed. I just don't think he could have survived it emotionally so
> he quit.
> The reality is we are most likely to go into the 24 with Biden still
> in the White House, no matter what. He could very well be damaged so
> badly that he chose not to run again and that has the Democrats
> putting all the dice back in the cup and rolling again.
> I don't have a clue who they might run but knowing how they are, it
> might be Abrams or some other black woman with more gravitas than
> Harris. .
> The GOP is in trouble too. I doubt they want Trump again but they
> can't afford to lose his base. This could very well be the first time
> in over 55 years that a 3d party gets a few EC votes. The outcome will
> depend on who's ox is gored in that fight. It will likely be the GOP
> that gets votes siphoned away. Maybe they are the ones who screwed up
> not letting the 2d impeachment succeed. It would have put a stake
> through Trump's heart.
>
> I don't see myself voting for any of the weasels I have seen so far.

Tulsi Gabbard. When compared to the rest of the Democrat Party
potentials, she is a moderate .... almost a Republican.

https://www.avg.com

Re: Who was Trump talking to during 7 hr gap?

<utko4h5b9ojsahvqq4oquk2kkdh2ggij59@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=4814&group=rec.boats#4814

From: gfretw...@aol.com
Newsgroups: rec.boats
Date: Tue, 05 Apr 2022 10:36:38 -0400
 by: gfretw...@aol.com - Tue, 5 Apr 2022 14:36 UTC

On Tue, 5 Apr 2022 07:19:09 -0400, "Mr. Luddite" <nothere@noland.com>
wrote:

>On 4/4/2022 5:25 PM, gfretwell@aol.com wrote:
>> On Mon, 4 Apr 2022 13:44:36 -0400, "Mr. Luddite" <nothere@noland.com>
>> wrote:

>>> Keep an eye on the Hunter Laptop story. Even the NY Times and Wash Post
>>> are changing their tunes, admitting that they may have "missed" a
>>> significant story.
>>>
>>> The investigation continues. If the allegations of Joe Biden
>>> profiting from some or all of Hunter's financial deals prove
>>> true ... we could have a major problem on our hands.
>>>
>>> President Harris anyone?
>>
>> Harris is impeachment insurance. They will get her out before they go
>> after Biden seriously, just like Agnew.
>> If that happened Biden might nominate some vanilla place holder like
>> Ford who could get through congress.
>> My guess is no matter how bad it looks, Biden would survive an
>> impeachment but he might go out with health issues. I am still not
>> convinced, when the votes finally came down, Nixon would have been
>> removed. I just don't think he could have survived it emotionally so
>> he quit.
>> The reality is we are most likely to go into the 24 with Biden still
>> in the White House, no matter what. He could very well be damaged so
>> badly that he chose not to run again and that has the Democrats
>> putting all the dice back in the cup and rolling again.
>> I don't have a clue who they might run but knowing how they are, it
>> might be Abrams or some other black woman with more gravitas than
>> Harris. .
>> The GOP is in trouble too. I doubt they want Trump again but they
>> can't afford to lose his base. This could very well be the first time
>> in over 55 years that a 3d party gets a few EC votes. The outcome will
>> depend on who's ox is gored in that fight. It will likely be the GOP
>> that gets votes siphoned away. Maybe they are the ones who screwed up
>> not letting the 2d impeachment succeed. It would have put a stake
>> through Trump's heart.
>>
>> I don't see myself voting for any of the weasels I have seen so far.
>
>Tulsi Gabbard. When compared to the rest of the Democrat Party
>potentials, she is a moderate .... almost a Republican.

You might as well vote for the Libertarian. She has not been anointed
by the people who really run the government

Re: Who was Trump talking to during 7 hr gap?

<MaudncG5yIA5-NH_nZ2dnUU7-dXNnZ2d@giganews.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=4816&group=rec.boats#4816

Date: Tue, 5 Apr 2022 11:52:02 -0400
Newsgroups: rec.boats
From: noth...@noland.com (Mr. Luddite)
 by: Mr. Luddite - Tue, 5 Apr 2022 15:52 UTC

On 4/5/2022 10:36 AM, gfretwell@aol.com wrote:
> On Tue, 5 Apr 2022 07:19:09 -0400, "Mr. Luddite" <nothere@noland.com>
> wrote:
>
>> On 4/4/2022 5:25 PM, gfretwell@aol.com wrote:

>>> Harris is impeachment insurance. They will get her out before they go
>>> after Biden seriously, just like Agnew.
>>> If that happened Biden might nominate some vanilla place holder like
>>> Ford who could get through congress.
>>> My guess is no matter how bad it looks, Biden would survive an
>>> impeachment but he might go out with health issues. I am still not
>>> convinced, when the votes finally came down, Nixon would have been
>>> removed. I just don't think he could have survived it emotionally so
>>> he quit.
>>> The reality is we are most likely to go into the 24 with Biden still
>>> in the White House, no matter what. He could very well be damaged so
>>> badly that he chose not to run again and that has the Democrats
>>> putting all the dice back in the cup and rolling again.
>>> I don't have a clue who they might run but knowing how they are, it
>>> might be Abrams or some other black woman with more gravitas than
>>> Harris. .
>>> The GOP is in trouble too. I doubt they want Trump again but they
>>> can't afford to lose his base. This could very well be the first time
>>> in over 55 years that a 3d party gets a few EC votes. The outcome will
>>> depend on who's ox is gored in that fight. It will likely be the GOP
>>> that gets votes siphoned away. Maybe they are the ones who screwed up
>>> not letting the 2d impeachment succeed. It would have put a stake
>>> through Trump's heart.
>>>
>>> I don't see myself voting for any of the weasels I have seen so far.
>>
>> Tulsi Gabbard. When compared to the rest of the Democrat Party
>> potentials, she is a moderate .... almost a Republican.
>

> You might as well vote for the Libertarian. She has not been anointed
> by the people who really run the government

Have you heard Tulsi Gabbard speak or be interviewed on current issues
lately?

She makes more sense and can articulate her views better than any of
the other Dems or Republicans who simply regurgitate whatever the
latest talking points are. I think she may run again but will
probably not get a lot of Democrat support because she has no
problem being critical if she doesn't agree with them. She's also
a bit refreshing because her criticism is kept at a professional
level and does not become personal.

https://www.avg.com

Re: Who was Trump talking to during 7 hr gap?

<h2so4hh7k0hstbk06icmnpp5c9if1ltp31@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=4817&group=rec.boats#4817

From: gfretw...@aol.com
Newsgroups: rec.boats
Date: Tue, 05 Apr 2022 12:38:22 -0400
 by: gfretw...@aol.com - Tue, 5 Apr 2022 16:38 UTC

On Tue, 5 Apr 2022 11:52:02 -0400, "Mr. Luddite" <nothere@noland.com>
wrote:

>On 4/5/2022 10:36 AM, gfretwell@aol.com wrote:
>> On Tue, 5 Apr 2022 07:19:09 -0400, "Mr. Luddite" <nothere@noland.com>
>> wrote:

>>> Tulsi Gabbard. When compared to the rest of the Democrat Party
>>> potentials, she is a moderate .... almost a Republican.
>>

>> You might as well vote for the Libertarian. She has not been anointed
>> by the people who really run the government
>
>Have you heard Tulsi Gabbard speak or be interviewed on current issues
>lately?
>
>She makes more sense and can articulate her views better than any of
>the other Dems or Republicans who simply regurgitate whatever the
>latest talking points are. I think she may run again but will
>probably not get a lot of Democrat support because she has no
>problem being critical if she doesn't agree with them. She's also
>a bit refreshing because her criticism is kept at a professional
>level and does not become personal.

Regurgitating the company line is how candidates get party support.

Re: Who was Trump talking to during 7 hr gap?

<t2hs85$qpu$2@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=4819&group=rec.boats#4819

From: califbil...@gmail.com (Bill)
Newsgroups: rec.boats
Date: Tue, 5 Apr 2022 16:54:29 -0000 (UTC)
sha1:ZzvKeYvTeZcuhvENBJ9hw91n/mk=
 by: Bill - Tue, 5 Apr 2022 16:54 UTC

Mr. Luddite <nothere@noland.com> wrote:
> On 4/4/2022 5:25 PM, gfretwell@aol.com wrote:
>> On Mon, 4 Apr 2022 13:44:36 -0400, "Mr. Luddite" <nothere@noland.com>
>> wrote:

>>> Keep an eye on the Hunter Laptop story. Even the NY Times and Wash Post
>>> are changing their tunes, admitting that they may have "missed" a
>>> significant story.
>>>
>>> The investigation continues. If the allegations of Joe Biden
>>> profiting from some or all of Hunter's financial deals prove
>>> true ... we could have a major problem on our hands.
>>>
>>> President Harris anyone?
>>
>> Harris is impeachment insurance. They will get her out before they go
>> after Biden seriously, just like Agnew.
>> If that happened Biden might nominate some vanilla place holder like
>> Ford who could get through congress.
>> My guess is no matter how bad it looks, Biden would survive an
>> impeachment but he might go out with health issues. I am still not
>> convinced, when the votes finally came down, Nixon would have been
>> removed. I just don't think he could have survived it emotionally so
>> he quit.
>> The reality is we are most likely to go into the 24 with Biden still
>> in the White House, no matter what. He could very well be damaged so
>> badly that he chose not to run again and that has the Democrats
>> putting all the dice back in the cup and rolling again.
>> I don't have a clue who they might run but knowing how they are, it
>> might be Abrams or some other black woman with more gravitas than
>> Harris. .
>> The GOP is in trouble too. I doubt they want Trump again but they
>> can't afford to lose his base. This could very well be the first time
>> in over 55 years that a 3d party gets a few EC votes. The outcome will
>> depend on who's ox is gored in that fight. It will likely be the GOP
>> that gets votes siphoned away. Maybe they are the ones who screwed up
>> not letting the 2d impeachment succeed. It would have put a stake
>> through Trump's heart.
>>
>> I don't see myself voting for any of the weasels I have seen so far.
>
> Tulsi Gabbard. When compared to the rest of the Democrat Party
> potentials, she is a moderate .... almost a Republican.

Thumbs up!

Re: Who was Trump talking to during 7 hr gap?

<p9ep4hhtjvc5tr0di7hpath5bv5bd0esqq@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=4822&group=rec.boats#4822

From: jherr...@cox.net (John H)
Newsgroups: rec.boats
Date: Tue, 05 Apr 2022 17:49:20 -0400
 by: John H - Tue, 5 Apr 2022 21:49 UTC

On Tue, 29 Mar 2022 13:06:22 -0700 (PDT),
"waynebatrecdotboats@hotmail.com" <wayne.beardsley@gmail.com> wrote:

>On Tuesday, March 29, 2022 at 9:06:19 AM UTC-4, True North wrote:
>> Maybe The John and his bowl dwellers?
>> Something sure is stinky in this whole affair.
>
>===
>
>We haven't had this much political theater since the Richard Nixon Watergate affair. To Nixon's credit he resigned quietly once he realized the preponderance of the evidence against him and his lack of congressional support. The situation with Trump is different because he is already out of office and because he has this intensely loyal grass roots support in some circles. It's going to be a real test of the constitution and our justice system.

Sure am glad to see you calling it what it is. Keeps you taking the
bait.

Re: Who was Trump talking to during 7 hr gap?

<nfep4htq9nben37gcp9mj9fdprdeilr7l8@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=4823&group=rec.boats#4823

From: jherr...@cox.net (John H)
Newsgroups: rec.boats
Date: Tue, 05 Apr 2022 17:52:41 -0400
 by: John H - Tue, 5 Apr 2022 21:52 UTC

On Mon, 4 Apr 2022 05:50:43 -0700 (PDT), "345...@gmail.com"
<3452471@gmail.com> wrote:

>On Monday, April 4, 2022 at 8:38:17 AM UTC-4, amdx wrote:
>> On 3/29/2022 8:06 AM, True North wrote:
>> > Maybe The John and his bowl dwellers?
>> > Something sure is stinky in this whole affair.
>> It is very sad that the only truth tellers of this story are in the UK.
>> I had to go through about 30 stories that were all 5 or 6 days old, before
>> I found a story with the corrected complete information. No retractions
>> found
>> for the liberal media propagandists.
>>
>> > https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10675499/White-House-phone-records-COMPLETE-gap-explained-Trump-having-staff-place-calls.html
>>
>> Mikek
>>
>> Oh, I found CNN updated their story, but didn't retract their first
>> conclusions.
>> > https://www.cnn.com/2022/03/31/politics/mystery-call-gap-trump-jan-6-white-house-phone-logs/index.html
>> "But the gap might have a less mysterious explanation."
>>
>> "
>> The missing calls also underscore something more endemic: the imperfect
>> and antiquated system of tracking a president's communications.
>> The White House call log is generated by a switchboard system that dates
>> back to the 1960s, according to the National Archives.
>> The version installed in 1963 was already considered
>> <https://www.nytimes.com/1983/03/14/us/whitehouse-a-switchboard-that-is-justly-fabled.html>
>> "somewhat outdated" just two decades later.
>> And it's certainly not one suited for the era of cell phones and text
>> messages,"
>>
>> But CNN could not just let it go, they had to make a dig,
>>
>> or to a President well known for his efforts to circumvent official
>> channels of communications.
>>
>> --
>
>What!!!!?? The liberal media is lying to us again? At least most of us can see through that, it seems. Except for Wayne?

Nope, Wayne still considers this a "...a real test of the constitution
and our justice system."

Re: Who was Trump talking to during 7 hr gap?

<mkep4hld0s6od4ghnp9s524gkl69lcfamu@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=4824&group=rec.boats#4824

From: jherr...@cox.net (John H)
Newsgroups: rec.boats
Date: Tue, 05 Apr 2022 17:54:44 -0400
 by: John H - Tue, 5 Apr 2022 21:54 UTC

wrote:

>On 4/5/2022 10:36 AM, gfretwell@aol.com wrote:
>> On Tue, 5 Apr 2022 07:19:09 -0400, "Mr. Luddite" <nothere@noland.com>
>> wrote:

>>> Tulsi Gabbard. When compared to the rest of the Democrat Party
>>> potentials, she is a moderate .... almost a Republican.
>>

>> You might as well vote for the Libertarian. She has not been anointed
>> by the people who really run the government
>
>Have you heard Tulsi Gabbard speak or be interviewed on current issues
>lately?
>
>She makes more sense and can articulate her views better than any of
>the other Dems or Republicans who simply regurgitate whatever the
>latest talking points are. I think she may run again but will
>probably not get a lot of Democrat support because she has no
>problem being critical if she doesn't agree with them. She's also
>a bit refreshing because her criticism is kept at a professional
>level and does not become personal.

I like her.

Re: Who was Trump talking to during 7 hr gap?

<2ai75hlv2rmtgh4vr48ge897v4n43cqgtp@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=4865&group=rec.boats#4865

From: rob...@mr_robot.com (Mr Robot)
Newsgroups: rec.boats
Date: Sun, 10 Apr 2022 23:23:21 -0700
 by: Mr Robot - Mon, 11 Apr 2022 06:23 UTC

On Tue, 29 Mar 2022 20:37:13 GMT, justan <me@myplace.com> wrote:

>On 3/29/22 4:06 PM, waynebatrecdotboats@hotmail.com wrote:
>>On Tuesday, March 29, 2022 at 9:06:19 AM UTC-4, True North wrote:
>>> Maybe The John and his bowl dwellers?
>>> Something sure is stinky in this whole affair.
>>
>>===
>>
>>We haven't had this much political theater since the Richard Nixon Watergate affair. To Nixon's credit he resigned quietly once he realized the preponderance of the evidence against him and his lack of congressional support. The situation with Trump is different because he is already out of office and because he has this intensely loyal grass roots support in some circles. It's going to be a real test of the constitution and our justice system.
>
>Trump's no Saint. But neither is the Biden family of cr

Poor Justine.. what a sad little girl.

Re: Who was Trump talking to during 7 hr gap?

<vai75htgr5pumpf4ok7mrm0f5rbfdajbor@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=4866&group=rec.boats#4866

From: rob...@mr_robot.com (Mr Robot)
Newsgroups: rec.boats
Date: Sun, 10 Apr 2022 23:23:50 -0700
 by: Mr Robot - Mon, 11 Apr 2022 06:23 UTC

On Wed, 30 Mar 2022 03:35:53 -0000 (UTC), Bill
<califbill9998remove8@gmail.com> wrote:

>waynebatrecdotboats@hotmail.com <wayne.beardsley@gmail.com> wrote:
>> On Tuesday, March 29, 2022 at 9:06:19 AM UTC-4, True North wrote:
>>> Maybe The John and his bowl dwellers?
>>> Something sure is stinky in this whole affair.
>>
>> ==
>> We haven't had this much political theater since the Richard Nixon
>> Watergate affair. To Nixon's credit he resigned quietly once he realized
>> the preponderance of the evidence against him and his lack of
>> congressional support. The situation with Trump is different because he
>> is already out of office and because he has this intensely loyal grass
>> roots support in some circles. It's going to be a real test of the
>> constitution and our justice system.
>>

>Even more criminal behavior by Hillary, but she got a free ride because her
>party was in power. She was a hell of a lot more crooked than Tricky
>Dick. His people broke in to the DNC office. Hillary broke in to
>electronic communications of a sitting President!

Unfortunately, you being stupid isn't against the law.