Every love's the love before In a duller dress. -- Dorothy Parker, "Summary"

interests / rec.boats / Re: Stuck in the mud...

SubjectAuthor
* Stuck in the mud...Keyser Söze
+* Re: Stuck in the mud...True North
+* Re: Stuck in the mud...waynebatrecdotboats@hotmail.com
|`* Re: Stuck in the mud...Bill
| `- Re: Stuck in the mud...gfretwell
+- Re: Stuck in the mud...justan
`* Re: Stuck in the mud...John H
 `- Re: Stuck in the mud...justan

1
Stuck in the mud...

<t2ug6u$5mj$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=4850&group=rec.boats#4850

From: KeyserS?...@whitehouse.com (Keyser Söze)
Newsgroups: rec.boats
Subject: Stuck in the mud...
Date: Sun, 10 Apr 2022 07:48:46 -0400
 by: Keyser Söze - Sun, 10 Apr 2022 11:48 UTC

I wouldn't normally post again in this right-wing pigpen for several
months, but I did come across an interesting "boating story," a local
one, so here it is, with art:

ANNAPOLIS— The subject during the Board of Public Works meeting
Wednesday was wetlands licenses, but Comptroller Peter Franchot brought
up the thing that everyone was actually thinking about – the boat.

Ever Forward, the enormous container ship stuck in the Chesapeake Bay
that has been a nearly one-month headache for the U.S. Coast Guard, the
Port of Baltimore and the Department of the Environment, had become a
concern for the governor, the comptroller and the state’s treasurer.

“I remain concerned about the ongoing salvage effort,” Franchot, a
Democrat running for governor, said. “Each day that goes by increases
the potential for a hull breach, [and] disruptions to the critical Port
of Baltimore. A hull breach can result in ecological, reputational and
economic risks to Maryland.”

The whole story:

https://cnsmaryland.org/2022/04/07/maryland-seeks-solutions-for-ship-stuck-in-chesapeake-bay/

or

https://tinyurl.com/ybacsev4

Enjoy, if you can.

--
* Lock up Trump and his family of grifters. *

Re: Stuck in the mud...

<b58d67b4-b938-472f-a437-3cc58d6e0b84n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=4851&group=rec.boats#4851

Newsgroups: rec.boats
Date: Sun, 10 Apr 2022 05:03:29 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: Stuck in the mud...
From: princecr...@gmail.com (True North)
 by: True North - Sun, 10 Apr 2022 12:03 UTC

On Sunday, 10 April 2022 at 08:48:48 UTC-3, Keyser Söze wrote:
> I wouldn't normally post again in this right-wing pigpen for several
> months, but I did come across an interesting "boating story," a local
> one, so here it is, with art:
>
> ANNAPOLIS— The subject during the Board of Public Works meeting
> Wednesday was wetlands licenses, but Comptroller Peter Franchot brought
> up the thing that everyone was actually thinking about – the boat..
>
> Ever Forward, the enormous container ship stuck in the Chesapeake Bay
> that has been a nearly one-month headache for the U.S. Coast Guard, the
> Port of Baltimore and the Department of the Environment, had become a
> concern for the governor, the comptroller and the state’s treasurer.
>
> “I remain concerned about the ongoing salvage effort,” Franchot, a
> Democrat running for governor, said. “Each day that goes by increases
> the potential for a hull breach, [and] disruptions to the critical Port
> of Baltimore. A hull breach can result in ecological, reputational and
> economic risks to Maryland.”
>
> The whole story:
>

> https://cnsmaryland.org/2022/04/07/maryland-seeks-solutions-for-ship-stuck-in-chesapeake-bay/
>
> or
>
> https://tinyurl.com/ybacsev4
>

> Enjoy, if you can.
>

> --
> * Lock up Trump and his family of grifters. *

Oh boy!
The first thing I would have thought about was lightening the load.

Re: Stuck in the mud...

<bpr55h5ttjke5uobf6n1vvn8bj9c195spn@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=4852&group=rec.boats#4852

From: gfretw...@aol.com
Newsgroups: rec.boats
Date: Sun, 10 Apr 2022 10:56:38 -0400
 by: gfretw...@aol.com - Sun, 10 Apr 2022 14:56 UTC

On Sun, 10 Apr 2022 05:03:29 -0700 (PDT), True North
<princecraft49@gmail.com> wrote:

>On Sunday, 10 April 2022 at 08:48:48 UTC-3, Keyser Söze wrote:
>> I wouldn't normally post again in this right-wing pigpen for several
>> months, but I did come across an interesting "boating story," a local
>> one, so here it is, with art:
>>
>> ANNAPOLIS— The subject during the Board of Public Works meeting
>> Wednesday was wetlands licenses, but Comptroller Peter Franchot brought
>> up the thing that everyone was actually thinking about – the boat.
>>
>> Ever Forward, the enormous container ship stuck in the Chesapeake Bay
>> that has been a nearly one-month headache for the U.S. Coast Guard, the
>> Port of Baltimore and the Department of the Environment, had become a
>> concern for the governor, the comptroller and the state’s treasurer.
>>
>> “I remain concerned about the ongoing salvage effort,” Franchot, a
>> Democrat running for governor, said. “Each day that goes by increases
>> the potential for a hull breach, [and] disruptions to the critical Port
>> of Baltimore. A hull breach can result in ecological, reputational and
>> economic risks to Maryland.”
>>
>> The whole story:
>>

>> https://cnsmaryland.org/2022/04/07/maryland-seeks-solutions-for-ship-stuck-in-chesapeake-bay/
>>
>> or
>>
>> https://tinyurl.com/ybacsev4
>>

>> Enjoy, if you can.
>>

>> --
>> * Lock up Trump and his family of grifters. *
>

>Oh boy!
>The first thing I would have thought about was lightening the load.

That is a lot easier said than done. There are thousands of containers
on that ship and the heavy ones are on the bottom. I am not sure they
even have barges or ships capable of handling these containers on the
water. The whole system is based on land based gantries.

Re: Stuck in the mud...

<t2v0d3$tcq$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=4853&group=rec.boats#4853

From: califbil...@gmail.com (Bill)
Newsgroups: rec.boats
Date: Sun, 10 Apr 2022 16:25:07 -0000 (UTC)
sha1:lD8caiq9CCasKPuvCNyltgEnJf8=
 by: Bill - Sun, 10 Apr 2022 16:25 UTC

<gfretwell@aol.com> wrote:
> On Sun, 10 Apr 2022 05:03:29 -0700 (PDT), True North
> <princecraft49@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> On Sunday, 10 April 2022 at 08:48:48 UTC-3, Keyser Söze wrote:
>>> I wouldn't normally post again in this right-wing pigpen for several
>>> months, but I did come across an interesting "boating story," a local
>>> one, so here it is, with art:
>>>
>>> ANNAPOLIS— The subject during the Board of Public Works meeting
>>> Wednesday was wetlands licenses, but Comptroller Peter Franchot brought
>>> up the thing that everyone was actually thinking about – the boat.
>>>
>>> Ever Forward, the enormous container ship stuck in the Chesapeake Bay
>>> that has been a nearly one-month headache for the U.S. Coast Guard, the
>>> Port of Baltimore and the Department of the Environment, had become a
>>> concern for the governor, the comptroller and the state’s treasurer.
>>>
>>> “I remain concerned about the ongoing salvage effort,” Franchot, a
>>> Democrat running for governor, said. “Each day that goes by increases
>>> the potential for a hull breach, [and] disruptions to the critical Port
>>> of Baltimore. A hull breach can result in ecological, reputational and
>>> economic risks to Maryland.”
>>>
>>> The whole story:
>>>

>>> https://cnsmaryland.org/2022/04/07/maryland-seeks-solutions-for-ship-stuck-in-chesapeake-bay/
>>>

>>> or
>>>
>>> https://tinyurl.com/ybacsev4
>>>

>>> Enjoy, if you can.
>>>

>>> --
>>> * Lock up Trump and his family of grifters. *
>>

>> Oh boy!
>> The first thing I would have thought about was lightening the load.
>
> That is a lot easier said than done. There are thousands of containers
> on that ship and the heavy ones are on the bottom. I am not sure they
> even have barges or ships capable of handling these containers on the
> water. The whole system is based on land based gantries.

And then we have a container ship that lost power. Anchored 7 miles off
Point Reyes and 15’ seas and nasty winds. Bodega nearby is also known as
Blowdega.

https://mobile.twitter.com/USCGNorCal

Re: Stuck in the mud...

<t2v0kh$v4j$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=4854&group=rec.boats#4854

From: califbil...@gmail.com (Bill)
Newsgroups: rec.boats
Date: Sun, 10 Apr 2022 16:29:06 -0000 (UTC)
sha1:h2pEt3Jn1m/i1eSQPW2F/Y1+cVk=
 by: Bill - Sun, 10 Apr 2022 16:29 UTC

Bill <califbill9998remove8@gmail.com> wrote:
> <gfretwell@aol.com> wrote:
>> On Sun, 10 Apr 2022 05:03:29 -0700 (PDT), True North
>> <princecraft49@gmail.com> wrote:

>>> Oh boy!
>>> The first thing I would have thought about was lightening the load.
>>
>> That is a lot easier said than done. There are thousands of containers
>> on that ship and the heavy ones are on the bottom. I am not sure they
>> even have barges or ships capable of handling these containers on the
>> water. The whole system is based on land based gantries.
>>

> And then we have a container ship that lost power. Anchored 7 miles off
> Point Reyes and 15’ seas and nasty winds. Bodega nearby is also known as
> Blowdega.
>
> https://mobile.twitter.com/USCGNorCal

Removing the containers should not be that hard. We see some huge barge
based cranes. And most those containers should be less than 80,000 pounds.
That seems to be max highway loads.

Re: Stuck in the mud...

<kh565ht1vr815af5dlsmh9aekkmcgn7lob@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=4855&group=rec.boats#4855

From: gfretw...@aol.com
Newsgroups: rec.boats
Date: Sun, 10 Apr 2022 13:42:23 -0400
 by: gfretw...@aol.com - Sun, 10 Apr 2022 17:42 UTC

On Sun, 10 Apr 2022 16:29:06 -0000 (UTC), Bill
<califbill9998remove8@gmail.com> wrote:

>Bill <califbill9998remove8@gmail.com> wrote:
>> <gfretwell@aol.com> wrote:

>>> That is a lot easier said than done. There are thousands of containers
>>> on that ship and the heavy ones are on the bottom. I am not sure they
>>> even have barges or ships capable of handling these containers on the
>>> water. The whole system is based on land based gantries.
>>>

>> And then we have a container ship that lost power. Anchored 7 miles off
>> Point Reyes and 15’ seas and nasty winds. Bodega nearby is also known as
>> Blowdega.
>>
>> https://mobile.twitter.com/USCGNorCal
>>

>Removing the containers should not be that hard. We see some huge barge
>based cranes. And most those containers should be less than 80,000 pounds.
> That seems to be max highway loads.

It is still a lot harder on the water than snugged up against a dock
with a gantry crane rigged overhead. They also need to get to
something that runs shallow enough to get close to the ship. It won't
be another container ship. I wonder how many will get wet.

Re: Stuck in the mud...

<t2v7g7$sck$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=4856&group=rec.boats#4856

From: califbil...@gmail.com (Bill)
Newsgroups: rec.boats
Date: Sun, 10 Apr 2022 18:26:15 -0000 (UTC)
sha1:6sXht23vwsO56k5jXj1+FPGDttU=
 by: Bill - Sun, 10 Apr 2022 18:26 UTC

<gfretwell@aol.com> wrote:
> On Sun, 10 Apr 2022 16:29:06 -0000 (UTC), Bill
> <califbill9998remove8@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Bill <califbill9998remove8@gmail.com> wrote:

>>> And then we have a container ship that lost power. Anchored 7 miles off
>>> Point Reyes and 15’ seas and nasty winds. Bodega nearby is also known as
>>> Blowdega.
>>>
>>> https://mobile.twitter.com/USCGNorCal
>>>

>> Removing the containers should not be that hard. We see some huge barge
>> based cranes. And most those containers should be less than 80,000 pounds.
>> That seems to be max highway loads.
>
> It is still a lot harder on the water than snugged up against a dock
> with a gantry crane rigged overhead. They also need to get to
> something that runs shallow enough to get close to the ship. It won't
> be another container ship. I wonder how many will get wet.

Thought of the depth for a barge after posting.

Re: Stuck in the mud...

<n8i65htu1tnuufqnh63m4nh070urfpo4gs@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=4857&group=rec.boats#4857

From: gfretw...@aol.com
Newsgroups: rec.boats
Date: Sun, 10 Apr 2022 17:25:05 -0400
 by: gfretw...@aol.com - Sun, 10 Apr 2022 21:25 UTC

On Sun, 10 Apr 2022 18:26:15 -0000 (UTC), Bill
<califbill9998remove8@gmail.com> wrote:

><gfretwell@aol.com> wrote:
>> On Sun, 10 Apr 2022 16:29:06 -0000 (UTC), Bill
>> <califbill9998remove8@gmail.com> wrote:

>>> Removing the containers should not be that hard. We see some huge barge
>>> based cranes. And most those containers should be less than 80,000 pounds.
>>> That seems to be max highway loads.
>>
>> It is still a lot harder on the water than snugged up against a dock
>> with a gantry crane rigged overhead. They also need to get to
>> something that runs shallow enough to get close to the ship. It won't
>> be another container ship. I wonder how many will get wet.
>>

>Thought of the depth for a barge after posting.

There are plenty of barges that will float in 18-20' of water but I am
not sure how many containers they will handle and how many big ones
are in the upper Chesapeake that are not doing something else right
now. It will take a lot of utility barges to move up to 5000
containers. I am guessing they won't have to move all 5000 but it will
still be a number since they usually try to put the heavy ones on the
bottom. They need to be a little careful and watch the weather to be
sure the wind doesn't blow this thing into shallower water as they are
lightening it.

Re: Stuck in the mud...

<ef29c5da-1b73-495b-bef3-6c174a785a40n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=4858&group=rec.boats#4858

Newsgroups: rec.boats
Date: Sun, 10 Apr 2022 14:35:36 -0700 (PDT)
From: wayne.be...@gmail.com (waynebatrecdotboats@hotmail.com)
 by: waynebatrecdotboats@ - Sun, 10 Apr 2022 21:35 UTC

On Sunday, April 10, 2022 at 7:48:48 AM UTC-4, Keyser Söze wrote:
> I wouldn't normally post again in this right-wing pigpen for several
> months, but I did come across an interesting "boating story," a local
> one, so here it is, with art:
>
> ANNAPOLIS— The subject during the Board of Public Works meeting
> Wednesday was wetlands licenses, but Comptroller Peter Franchot brought
> up the thing that everyone was actually thinking about – the boat..
>
> Ever Forward, the enormous container ship stuck in the Chesapeake Bay
> that has been a nearly one-month headache for the U.S. Coast Guard, the
> Port of Baltimore and the Department of the Environment, had become a
> concern for the governor, the comptroller and the state’s treasurer.
>
> “I remain concerned about the ongoing salvage effort,” Franchot, a
> Democrat running for governor, said. “Each day that goes by increases
> the potential for a hull breach, [and] disruptions to the critical Port
> of Baltimore. A hull breach can result in ecological, reputational and
> economic risks to Maryland.”
>
> The whole story:
>

> https://cnsmaryland.org/2022/04/07/maryland-seeks-solutions-for-ship-stuck-in-chesapeake-bay/
>
> or
>
> https://tinyurl.com/ybacsev4
>

> Enjoy, if you can.
>

> --
> * Lock up Trump and his family of grifters. *

==
Have they figured out the cause of the navigational error? Was there a harbor pilot on board at the time of the grounding? That's a huge mistake on someone's part.

Re: Stuck in the mud...

<ljI4K.571654$7F2.199101@fx12.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=4859&group=rec.boats#4859

From: me...@myplace.com (justan)
Newsgroups: rec.boats
Date: Sun, 10 Apr 2022 21:51:13 GMT
 by: justan - Sun, 10 Apr 2022 21:51 UTC

On 4/10/22 7:48 AM, Keyser Söze wrote:
>I wouldn't normally post again in this right-wing pigpen for several
>months, but

But you did.
Lock up Biden and his family of grifters, perverts, drug addicts, influence
peddlers, and threats to national security.

Re: Stuck in the mud...

<t2vo6j$9mc$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=4860&group=rec.boats#4860

From: califbil...@gmail.com (Bill)
Newsgroups: rec.boats
Date: Sun, 10 Apr 2022 23:11:15 -0000 (UTC)
sha1:1UXrATm8C4Lr+AHWREpZ3CwlmRg=
 by: Bill - Sun, 10 Apr 2022 23:11 UTC

waynebatrecdotboats@hotmail.com <wayne.beardsley@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Sunday, April 10, 2022 at 7:48:48 AM UTC-4, Keyser Söze wrote:
>> I wouldn't normally post again in this right-wing pigpen for several
>> months, but I did come across an interesting "boating story," a local
>> one, so here it is, with art:
>>
>> ANNAPOLIS— The subject during the Board of Public Works meeting
>> Wednesday was wetlands licenses, but Comptroller Peter Franchot brought
>> up the thing that everyone was actually thinking about – the boat.
>>
>> Ever Forward, the enormous container ship stuck in the Chesapeake Bay
>> that has been a nearly one-month headache for the U.S. Coast Guard, the
>> Port of Baltimore and the Department of the Environment, had become a
>> concern for the governor, the comptroller and the state’s treasurer.
>>
>> “I remain concerned about the ongoing salvage effort,” Franchot, a
>> Democrat running for governor, said. “Each day that goes by increases
>> the potential for a hull breach, [and] disruptions to the critical Port
>> of Baltimore. A hull breach can result in ecological, reputational and
>> economic risks to Maryland.”
>>
>> The whole story:
>>

>> https://cnsmaryland.org/2022/04/07/maryland-seeks-solutions-for-ship-stuck-in-chesapeake-bay/
>>

>> or
>>
>> https://tinyurl.com/ybacsev4
>>

>> Enjoy, if you can.
>>

>> --
>> * Lock up Trump and his family of grifters. *
>
> ===
>
> Have they figured out the cause of the navigational error? Was there a
> harbor pilot on board at the time of the grounding? That's a huge
> mistake on someone's part.

We had a harbor pilot hit the Bay Bridge a few years ago. Then wanted
reinstatement as a pilot.

Re: Stuck in the mud...

<tkt65hhoq8li0b3jddocf0o6i4rkp4mn83@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=4861&group=rec.boats#4861

From: gfretw...@aol.com
Newsgroups: rec.boats
Date: Sun, 10 Apr 2022 20:33:00 -0400
 by: gfretw...@aol.com - Mon, 11 Apr 2022 00:33 UTC

On Sun, 10 Apr 2022 23:11:15 -0000 (UTC), Bill
<califbill9998remove8@gmail.com> wrote:

>waynebatrecdotboats@hotmail.com <wayne.beardsley@gmail.com> wrote:
>> On Sunday, April 10, 2022 at 7:48:48 AM UTC-4, Keyser Söze wrote:
>>> I wouldn't normally post again in this right-wing pigpen for several
>>> months, but I did come across an interesting "boating story," a local
>>> one, so here it is, with art:
>>>
>>> ANNAPOLIS— The subject during the Board of Public Works meeting
>>> Wednesday was wetlands licenses, but Comptroller Peter Franchot brought
>>> up the thing that everyone was actually thinking about – the boat.
>>>
>>> Ever Forward, the enormous container ship stuck in the Chesapeake Bay
>>> that has been a nearly one-month headache for the U.S. Coast Guard, the
>>> Port of Baltimore and the Department of the Environment, had become a
>>> concern for the governor, the comptroller and the state’s treasurer.
>>>
>>> “I remain concerned about the ongoing salvage effort,” Franchot, a
>>> Democrat running for governor, said. “Each day that goes by increases
>>> the potential for a hull breach, [and] disruptions to the critical Port
>>> of Baltimore. A hull breach can result in ecological, reputational and
>>> economic risks to Maryland.”
>>>
>>> The whole story:
>>>

>>> https://cnsmaryland.org/2022/04/07/maryland-seeks-solutions-for-ship-stuck-in-chesapeake-bay/
>>>

>>> or
>>>
>>> https://tinyurl.com/ybacsev4
>>>

>>> Enjoy, if you can.
>>>

>>> --
>>> * Lock up Trump and his family of grifters. *
>>
>> ===
>>
>> Have they figured out the cause of the navigational error? Was there a
>> harbor pilot on board at the time of the grounding? That's a huge
>> mistake on someone's part.
>>

>We had a harbor pilot hit the Bay Bridge a few years ago. Then wanted
>reinstatement as a pilot.

There was a pilot at the helm when the Summit Venture hit the Skyway
bridge and took out the south span. He blamed it on weather.

Re: Stuck in the mud...

<aj685h1a567m4kr2a8rjm89q95dbggom3q@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=4872&group=rec.boats#4872

From: jherr...@cox.net (John H)
Newsgroups: rec.boats
Date: Mon, 11 Apr 2022 08:09:31 -0400
 by: John H - Mon, 11 Apr 2022 12:09 UTC

On Sun, 10 Apr 2022 07:48:46 -0400, Keyser Söze
<KeyserSöze@whitehouse.com> wrote:

>I wouldn't normally post again in this right-wing pigpen for several
>months, but I did come across an interesting "boating story," a local
>one, so here it is, with art:
>
>ANNAPOLIS— The subject during the Board of Public Works meeting
>Wednesday was wetlands licenses, but Comptroller Peter Franchot brought
>up the thing that everyone was actually thinking about – the boat.
>
>Ever Forward, the enormous container ship stuck in the Chesapeake Bay
>that has been a nearly one-month headache for the U.S. Coast Guard, the
>Port of Baltimore and the Department of the Environment, had become a
>concern for the governor, the comptroller and the state’s treasurer.
>
>“I remain concerned about the ongoing salvage effort,” Franchot, a
>Democrat running for governor, said. “Each day that goes by increases
>the potential for a hull breach, [and] disruptions to the critical Port
>of Baltimore. A hull breach can result in ecological, reputational and
>economic risks to Maryland.”
>
>The whole story:
>

>https://cnsmaryland.org/2022/04/07/maryland-seeks-solutions-for-ship-stuck-in-chesapeake-bay/
>
>or
>
>https://tinyurl.com/ybacsev4
>

>Enjoy, if you can.

You just now learned about this?

Re: Stuck in the mud...

<5GW4K.213125$OT%7.151540@fx07.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=4875&group=rec.boats#4875

From: me...@myplace.com (justan)
Newsgroups: rec.boats
Date: Mon, 11 Apr 2022 14:11:13 GMT
 by: justan - Mon, 11 Apr 2022 14:11 UTC

On 4/11/22 8:09 AM, John H wrote:
>On Sun, 10 Apr 2022 07:48:46 -0400, Keyser Söze
><KeyserSöze@whitehouse.com> wrote:
>
>>I wouldn't normally post again in this right-wing pigpen for several
>>months, but I did come across an interesting "boating story," a local
>>one, so here it is, with art:
>>
>>ANNAPOLIS— The subject during the Board of Public Works meeting
>>Wednesday was wetlands licenses, but Comptroller Peter Franchot brought
>>up the thing that everyone was actually thinking about – the boat.
>>
>>Ever Forward, the enormous container ship stuck in the Chesapeake Bay
>>that has been a nearly one-month headache for the U.S. Coast Guard, the
>>Port of Baltimore and the Department of the Environment, had become a
>>concern for the governor, the comptroller and the state’s treasurer.
>>
>>“I remain concerned about the ongoing salvage effort,” Franchot, a
>>Democrat running for governor, said. “Each day that goes by increases
>>the potential for a hull breach, [and] disruptions to the critical Port
>>of Baltimore. A hull breach can result in ecological, reputational and
>>economic risks to Maryland.”
>>
>>The whole story:
>>

>>https://cnsmaryland.org/2022/04/07/maryland-seeks-solutions-for-ship-stuck-in-chesapeake-bay/
>>
>>or
>>
>>https://tinyurl.com/ybacsev4
>>

>>Enjoy, if you can.
>
>You just now learned about this?

If it isn't about Trump it isn't on Fat Harry's radar.