From: uio...@pol.com ( )
Newsgroups: alt.atheism,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics.usa.republican,alt.politics.democrats.d,alt.politics.trump,alt.religion.christian.roman-catholic,alt.politics,alt.politics.democrats,alt.politics.republicans,talk.politics,talk.politics.guns
Subject: Re: Our Military despises Joe Biden
Date: Tue, 8 Jun 2021 22:05:30 -0000 (UTC)
References: <16bd2e05-2523-4095-97db-fda018454e2an@googlegroups.com> <Q-GdnWc1fI29kCP9nZ2dnUU7-aGdnZ2d@giganews.com> <s9l9ur$98f$1@dont-email.me> <PoSdnUy3C_O4BiP9nZ2dnUU7-VOdnZ2d@giganews.com> <s9m9ij$arj$9@dont-email.me> <s9mdvc$2faf$1@neodome.net> <VpBvI.31583$431.19323@fx39.iad> <s9nm4l$lr4$2@neodome.net> <gdQvI.26568$G11.19880@fx01.iad> <s9ooaf$a38$3@neodome.net> <4yRvI.8089$cf1.4102@fx24.iad>
 by: - Tue, 8 Jun 2021 22:05 UTC

https://groups.google.com/g/alt.fan.rush-limbaugh/c/r72lfgFV13o/m/cVv0cT51BAAJ

> level
> > > >

> >> From the content of your posts, "Fix-it guy at Citco," it is
> apparent
> > > you're a knuckle-dragging dumb fuck who is stupid enough to post
> > > to Usenet using your real e-mail address.
> > >
> > > My education surpasses yours by far, "Fix-it guy at Citco." You
> > > know this.
> >
> > And what is your education again?
> >

> Economics from a good school, "Fix-it guy at Citco," not from a
> degree mill like Georgia Tech.
>
> Why did you post using your Citco e-mail address, you stupid fuck?

Ok now it's time for me to prove you're lying.

Name the school, and the year you "graduated", along with your
transcript.

You will not, as they don't exist.