If you keep anything long enough, you can throw it away.

interests / soc.culture.polish / Co wiemy o Davidzie DePape, człowieku oskarżonym o zaatakowanie Paula Pelosiego młotkiem

SubjectAuthor
* Co wiemy o Davidzie DePape, człowieku oskarżoZexon
+- Re: Co wiemy o Davidzie DePape, człowieku oskarZexon
+* Re: Co wiemy o Davidzie DePape, cz?owieku oskar?onym o zaatakowanie Paula PelosiZalekBloom
|`- Re: Co wiemy o Davidzie DePape, człowieku oskarZexon
+- Re: Co wiemy o Davidzie DePape, człowieku oskarZexon
`* Re: Co wiemy o Davidzie DePape, człowieku oskarżonbrat_olin
 +* Re: Co wiemy o Davidzie DePape, człowieku oskarżonu2
 |`* Re: Co wiemy o Davidzie DePape, człowieku oskarżonbrat_olin
 | `- Re: Co wiemy o Davidzie DePape, człowieku oskarżonu2
 `* Re: Co wiemy o Davidzie DePape, człowieku oskarżonbrat_olin
  `- Re: Co wiemy o Davidzie DePape, człowieku oskarżonu2

1
Co wiemy o Davidzie DePape, człowieku oskarżonym o zaatakowanie Paula Pelosiego młotkiem

<tjhcpv$35sd4$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=48868&group=soc.culture.polish#48868

From: Zex...@hotmail.com (Zexon)
Newsgroups: soc.culture.polish
Subject: Co_wiemy_o_Davidzie_DePape,_człowieku_oskarżo
nym_o_zaatakowanie_Paula_Pelosiego_młotkiem
Date: Fri, 28 Oct 2022 14:07:27 -0600
 by: Zexon - Fri, 28 Oct 2022 20:07 UTC

Law enforcement have identified David DePape 42, as a suspect in the Friday morning home invasion
violent attack on Paul Pelosi. Officers said that when they arrived at the Pelosis’ home at 3 a.m.
they found a man and Pelosi — the husband of House Speaker Nancy Pelosi — holding a hammer.

The assailant allegedly wrested the hammer from Pelosi’s hands and beat him with it. DePape was
booked on suspicion of attempted homicide, assault with a deadly weapon and elder abuse. Here is
what we know about him so far:

1. He was tapped to be the best man in a 2013 nudist wedding at San Francisco City Hall. David
DePape was known as a “father figure” in a three-bedroom Victorian flat in Berkeley, where famed
nudist activist Gypsy Taub lived with her three children and fiance Jaymz Smith prior to the wedding
she had planned to hold on the steps of City Hall. The couple had tapped DePape, a hemp jewelry
maker who lived with them in the crowded home, to be their best man.

2. He listed himself as a member of the Green Party. Voting records show DePape listed himself as a
member of the Green Party years ago.

Paul Pelosi Attack
• Paul Pelosi attack live updates

• Paul Pelosi attack sets off new round of concern about lawmaker safety

• Nancy Pelosi's husband Paul Pelosi attacked in San Francisco home

• What we know about David DePape, man accused of attacking Paul Pelosi

3. He was a nudist activist. State Sen. Scott Wiener, a Democrat from San Francisco, recognized
DePape as one in a number of nudist activists who took to the streets in 2011, and 2012. Many of
them tried to antagonize Wiener, at that time a city supervisor representing the Castro and Noe
Valley areas, who successfully pressed for a ban on public nudity.

4. He kept a blog with screeds about “the ruling class,” right-wing conspiracy theories and racial
slurs . “The elites/ruling class never censor themselves,”DePape wrote in a WordPress blog he
apparently maintained and kept updating through August 28 — the date of the last post. With the
domain “ godisloving.wordpress.com ” and banner “Welcome to Big Brothers Censorship Hell,” the blog,
which lists DePape as an author, is larded with conspiracy theories about elites — including
government officials, tech companies and media outlets — who he accuses of censorship.

It features a series of entries with headlines that invoke conservative beliefs or conspiracy
theories promoted in far-right circles. On Aug. 25, DePape created posts with such headlines as
“Communist Voodoo science” and “Feminist gets owned.” A post on Aug. 25 titled “The woke are Racists
with a guilty conscience” has no text or links in the body.

Another post on Aug. 24 titled “Q” refers to a far-right Q-Anon theory with images of convicted sex
offender and financier Jeffrey Epstein. A post published the same day includes a meme that states
“Give us your children to indoctrinate into our satanic pedophile communist cult.”

The blog is laden with bigoted and derogatory statements against immigrants, people of color, women,
LGBTQ people and Muslims.

5. Family members say he was estranged. Ron DePape, who said David DePape is his brother’s stepson
from a previous marriage, said his family completely lost touch with the man.

“He refused contact with any family,” Ron DePape said in a phone interview Friday from his home in
Powell River, British Columbia. At one point DePape lived in Powell River, but according to Ron
DePape, he left at a young age to follow a girlfriend who lived in the U.S.

“He just kind of disappeared,” Ron DePape said.

6. He spewed antisemitic theories about the war in Ukraine. A person who identified himself as David
DePape wrote a series of erratic and bigoted posts on the website frenlyfrens.com. In an entry
published days before the hammer attack, he suggested the war in Ukraine was a ploy to benefit
Jewish people.

Chronicle staff writer Mallory Moench contributed to this report.

This is a developing story. Check back for updates.

https://www.sfchronicle.com/crime/article/What-we-know-about-David-DePape-man-accused-of-17542056.php

//

Re: Co wiemy o Davidzie DePape, człowieku oskarżonym o zaatakowanie Paula Pelosiego młotkiem

<tjhctk$35sd4$2@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=48869&group=soc.culture.polish#48869

From: Zex...@hotmail.com (Zexon)
Newsgroups: soc.culture.polish
Subject: Re:_Co_wiemy_o_Davidzie_DePape,_człowieku_oskar
żonym_o_zaatakowanie_Paula_Pelosiego_młotkiem
Date: Fri, 28 Oct 2022 14:09:24 -0600
 by: Zexon - Fri, 28 Oct 2022 20:09 UTC

On 28-Oct-22 14:07, Zexon wrote:

Tutaj zdjęcie
https://s.hdnux.com/photos/01/30/07/21/23098482/3/1200x0.jpg

Re: Co wiemy o Davidzie DePape, cz?owieku oskar?onym o zaatakowanie Paula Pelosiego m?otkiem

<6bfolhh7m2imf4erbb3fkb8130bb6m2ct2@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=48871&group=soc.culture.polish#48871

From: ZalekBl...@hotmail.com
Newsgroups: soc.culture.polish
Subject: Re: Co wiemy o Davidzie DePape, cz?owieku oskar?onym o zaatakowanie Paula Pelosiego m?otkiem
Date: Fri, 28 Oct 2022 16:39:10 -0400
 by: ZalekBl...@hotmail.com - Fri, 28 Oct 2022 20:39 UTC

On Fri, 28 Oct 2022 14:07:27 -0600, Zexon <Zexon@hotmail.com> wrote:

> [...]
>from a previous marriage, said his family completely lost touch with the man.
>
>“He refused contact with any family,” Ron DePape said in a phone interview Friday from his home in
>Powell River, British Columbia. At one point DePape lived in Powell River, but according to Ron
>DePape, he left at a young age to follow a girlfriend who lived in the U.S.
>
>“He just kind of disappeared,” Ron DePape said.
>
>6. He spewed antisemitic theories about the war in Ukraine. A person who identified himself as David
>DePape wrote a series of erratic and bigoted posts on the website frenlyfrens.com. In an entry
>published days before the hammer attack, he suggested the war in Ukraine was a ploy to benefit
>Jewish people.
>
>Chronicle staff writer Mallory Moench contributed to this report.
>
>This is a developing story. Check back for updates.

A tutaj co wiemy o David DePape z CNN:
https://www.cnn.com/2022/10/28/politics/pelosi-attack-suspect-conspiracy-theories-invs
Alleged Paul Pelosi attacker posted multiple conspiracy theories

The man who allegedly attacked House Speaker Nancy Pelosi’s husband
early Friday posted memes and conspiracy theories on Facebook about
Covid vaccines, the 2020 election and the January 6, 2021 attack on
the Capitol, and an acquaintance told CNN that he seemed “out of touch
with reality.”

David DePape, 42, was identified by police Friday as the suspect in
the assault on Paul Pelosi at the speaker’s San Francisco home.

Two of DePape’s relatives told CNN that DePape is estranged from his
family, and confirmed that the Facebook account – which was taken down
by the social media company on Friday – belonged to him.

His stepfather, Gene DePape, said David DePape grew up in Powell
River, British Columbia, and left Canada about 20 years ago to pursue
a relationship that brought him to California.

“I really don’t know what to think,” the suspect’s uncle, Mark DePape,
said of his nephew’s alleged attack on Pelosi. “Hopefully it’s a scam.
I don’t want to hear something like that.”

Paul Pelosi, husband of House Speaker Nancy Pelosi, of California,
shown in this March 17 file photo.
Assailant tried to tie up Paul Pelosi in home attack and shouted,
'Where is Nancy?' sources say
Last year, David DePape posted links on his Facebook page to multiple
videos produced by My Pillow CEO Mike Lindell falsely alleging that
the 2020 election was stolen. Other posts included transphobic images
and linked to websites claiming Covid vaccines were deadly. “The death
rates being promoted are what ever ‘THEY’ want to be promoted as the
death rate,” one post read.

DePape also posted links to YouTube videos with titles like “Democrat
FARCE Commission to Investigate January 6th Capitol Riot COLLAPSES in
Congress!!!” and “Global Elites Plan To Take Control Of YOUR Money!
(Revealed)”

Two days after former Minneapolis Police Officer Derek Chauvin was
found guilty of killing George Floyd, DePape wrote that the trial was
“a modern lynching,” falsely indicating that Floyd died of a drug
overdose.

He also posted content about the “Great Reset”– the sprawling
conspiracy theory that global elites are using coronavirus to usher in
a new world order in which they gain more power and oppress the
masses. And he complained that politicians making promises to try to
win votes “are offering you bribes in exchange for your further
enslavement.”

Most of the public posts on DePape’s Facebook page were from 2021. In
earlier years, DePape also posted long screeds about religion,
including claims that “Jesus is the anti christ.” None of the public
posts appeared to mention Pelosi.

Two former acquaintances of DePape’s in California told CNN he
exhibited concerning behavior over the years.

Linda Schneider said she got to know DePape roughly eight years ago
and that he occasionally housesat for her. When they met, she said,
DePape was living in a storage unit in the Berkeley area and told her
he had been struggling with hard drugs but was “trying to create a new
life for himself.”

Schneider later received “really disturbing” emails from DePape in
which he sounded like a “megalomaniac and so out of touch with
reality,” she said. She said she stopped communicating with him
“because it seemed so dangerous,” adding that she recalled him “using
Biblical justification to do harm.”

Laura Hayes, who also lives in California, said she worked with DePape
for a few months roughly a decade ago making hemp bracelets when he
was living in a storage shed in the Berkeley area. She said DePape
sold the bracelets as a business.

“He was very odd. He didn’t make eye contact very well,” Hayes said.
She recalled him saying that “he talks to angels and there will be a
hard time coming.” But she didn’t remember any seriously threatening
comments, and said she didn’t think much of it because “it’s
Berkeley,” a place where eccentric characters aren’t uncommon.

Hayes, who was Facebook friends with DePape, called his more recent
posts “so phobic in so many ways” and filled with “so much anger.”

Re: Co wiemy o Davidzie DePape, człowieku oskarżonym o zaatakowanie Paula Pelosiego młotkiem

<tjhetj$360op$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=48872&group=soc.culture.polish#48872

From: Zex...@hotmail.com (Zexon)
Newsgroups: soc.culture.polish
żonym_o_zaatakowanie_Paula_Pelosiego_młotkiem
Date: Fri, 28 Oct 2022 14:43:31 -0600
 by: Zexon - Fri, 28 Oct 2022 20:43 UTC

On 28-Oct-22 14:07, Zexon wrote:

Tutaj artykuły napisane przez "daviddepape"
na temat Ukrainy
https://www.frenlyfrens.com/blog/categories/ukraine

Re: Co wiemy o Davidzie DePape, człowieku oskarżonym o zaatakowanie Paula Pelosiego młotkiem

<tjhf7i$360op$2@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=48873&group=soc.culture.polish#48873

From: Zex...@hotmail.com (Zexon)
Newsgroups: soc.culture.polish
żonym_o_zaatakowanie_Paula_Pelosiego_młotkiem
Date: Fri, 28 Oct 2022 14:48:50 -0600
 by: Zexon - Fri, 28 Oct 2022 20:48 UTC

On 28-Oct-22 14:39, ZalekBloom@hotmail.com wrote:
> On Fri, 28 Oct 2022 14:07:27 -0600, Zexon <Zexon@hotmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Law enforcement have identified David DePape 42, as a suspect in the Friday morning home invasion
Czyli jednak Żyd!

Re: Co wiemy o Davidzie DePape, człowieku oskarżonym o zaatakowanie Paula Pelosiego młotkiem

<b15653e2-7b5b-4872-949b-c0015b1259ben@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=48907&group=soc.culture.polish#48907

Newsgroups: soc.culture.polish
Date: Sat, 29 Oct 2022 08:28:35 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re:_Co_wiemy_o_Davidzie_DePape,_człowieku_oskarżon
ym_o_zaatakowanie_Paula_Pelosiego_młotkiem
From: bratol...@gmail.com (brat_olin)
 by: brat_olin - Sat, 29 Oct 2022 15:28 UTC

Zexon wrote:

> Law enforcement have identified David DePape 42, as a suspect
> in the Friday morning home invasion violent attack on Paul Pelosi.
> Officers said that when they arrived at the Pelosis’ home at 3 a.m.
> they found a man and Pelosi — the husband of House Speaker
> Nancy Pelosi — holding a hammer.

I obaj byli w majtkach jeno. Gra wstepna?

--
Smart questions to stupid answers

Re: Co wiemy o Davidzie DePape, człowieku oskarżonym o zaatakowanie Paula Pelosiego młotkiem

<682bfdd8-a6f4-4d6f-8827-1cab909dcbb9n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=48910&group=soc.culture.polish#48910

Newsgroups: soc.culture.polish
Date: Sat, 29 Oct 2022 08:37:13 -0700 (PDT)
ym_o_zaatakowanie_Paula_Pelosiego_młotkiem
From: u_2...@o2.pl (u2)
 by: u2 - Sat, 29 Oct 2022 15:37 UTC

sobota, 29 października 2022 o 17:28:36 UTC+2 brat_olin napisał(a):
> Zexon wrote:
> >
> > Law enforcement have identified David DePape 42, as a suspect
> > in the Friday morning home invasion violent attack on Paul Pelosi.
> > Officers said that when they arrived at the Pelosis’ home at 3 a.m.
> > they found a man and Pelosi — the husband of House Speaker
> > Nancy Pelosi — holding a hammer.
> >
> I obaj byli w majtkach jeno. Gra wstepna?
>
> --
> Smart questions to stupid answers

wysłannik zimnego czekity Zexona, ani chybi, liczy na order Putina, jak Mercader zabójca Bronsteina, znanego pod swojskim nazwiskiem Trockiego, którego ubił siekierką strażacką:)

Re: Co wiemy o Davidzie DePape, człowieku oskarżonym o zaatakowanie Paula Pelosiego młotkiem

<21247c3f-f0b4-4bc3-81d5-e740d23a4473n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=48914&group=soc.culture.polish#48914

Newsgroups: soc.culture.polish
Date: Sat, 29 Oct 2022 08:51:19 -0700 (PDT)
ym_o_zaatakowanie_Paula_Pelosiego_młotkiem
From: bratol...@gmail.com (brat_olin)
 by: brat_olin - Sat, 29 Oct 2022 15:51 UTC

u2 wrote:

> Mercader zabójca Bronsteina, znanego pod swojskim nazwiskiem
> Trockiego, którego ubił siekierką strażacką:)

"Ice axe" to strazacka siekierka? Zawsze myslalem, ze chodzi o narzedzie
uzywane przez wspinaczy w gorach:
https://www.theguardian.com/world/2017/sep/13/trotsky-ice-axe-murder-mexico-city

--
Smart questions to stupid answers

Re: Co wiemy o Davidzie DePape, człowieku oskarżonym o zaatakowanie Paula Pelosiego młotkiem

<91d29282-ac55-418d-9ac0-fac9e27e5c62n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=48916&group=soc.culture.polish#48916

Newsgroups: soc.culture.polish
Date: Sat, 29 Oct 2022 08:53:38 -0700 (PDT)
ym_o_zaatakowanie_Paula_Pelosiego_młotkiem
From: u_2...@o2.pl (u2)
 by: u2 - Sat, 29 Oct 2022 15:53 UTC

sobota, 29 października 2022 o 17:51:20 UTC+2 brat_olin napisał(a):
> u2 wrote:
>
> > Mercader zabójca Bronsteina, znanego pod swojskim nazwiskiem
> > Trockiego, którego ubił siekierką strażacką:)
> "Ice axe" to strazacka siekierka? Zawsze myslalem, ze chodzi o narzedzie
> uzywane przez wspinaczy w gorach:
> https://www.theguardian.com/world/2017/sep/13/trotsky-ice-axe-murder-mexico-city
> --
> Smart questions to stupid answers

gdzie tam widzi smart góry ? pustynia jeno:)

Re: Co wiemy o Davidzie DePape, człowieku oskarżonym o zaatakowanie Paula Pelosiego młotkiem

<e46adb4f-943c-4c44-9524-0cbc74c843f3n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=48923&group=soc.culture.polish#48923

Newsgroups: soc.culture.polish
Date: Sat, 29 Oct 2022 10:05:09 -0700 (PDT)
ym_o_zaatakowanie_Paula_Pelosiego_młotkiem
From: bratol...@gmail.com (brat_olin)
 by: brat_olin - Sat, 29 Oct 2022 17:05 UTC

https://twitter.com/kylenabecker/status/1586191001655222272

--
Smart questions to stupid answers

Re: Co wiemy o Davidzie DePape, człowieku oskarżonym o zaatakowanie Paula Pelosiego młotkiem

<bd59a03f-863c-4719-bfb5-1163a74c6b34n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=48924&group=soc.culture.polish#48924

Newsgroups: soc.culture.polish
Date: Sat, 29 Oct 2022 10:09:13 -0700 (PDT)
ym_o_zaatakowanie_Paula_Pelosiego_młotkiem
From: u_2...@o2.pl (u2)
 by: u2 - Sat, 29 Oct 2022 17:09 UTC

sobota, 29 października 2022 o 19:05:10 UTC+2 brat_olin napisał(a):
> brat_olin wrote:
> > Zexon wrote:
> >
> > > Law enforcement have identified David DePape 42, as a suspect
> > > in the Friday morning home invasion violent attack on Paul Pelosi.
> > > Officers said that when they arrived at the Pelosis’ home at 3 a.m.
> > > they found a man and Pelosi — the husband of House Speaker
> > > Nancy Pelosi — holding a hammer.
> >
> > I obaj byli w majtkach jeno. Gra wstepna?
> >
> https://twitter.com/kylenabecker/status/1586191001655222272
> --
> Smart questions to stupid answers

wygląda na typowy flood

btw polecam serial Better Call Saul na Netflix, incredible:)