Newsgroups: soc.culture.polish
Date: Wed, 2 Nov 2022 16:32:05 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Prez. Trump ma wiedze o "nuclear facilities" w Pln. Korei ... ze
swoich genow
From: petre...@gmail.com (Piotr)
 by: Piotr - Wed, 2 Nov 2022 23:32 UTC

Bob Woodward, ten od zdemaskowania Watergate, o Prezydencie T., Ktory Nie Moze Przestac ... Byc Podziwiany Przez Andrzeja ("Mam podziw dla Trumpa") Straka:

"At one point, [pres. Trump] insists he knows the most about Kim Jong-un's nuclear facilities in North Korea. And, again, it's him saying he's the one who knows … not because he'd studied them in depth, but he says he has ... an uncle who worked at MIT.

And so Trump told me, you will hear it on these tapes: "So I understand that stuff, you know, genetically".

https://www.cbc.ca/radio/asithappens/bob-woodward-trump-tapes-1.6638511

Co nasz Profesor Biologii ze Szwecji o dziedziczeniu genetycznym tak konkretnych infomacji jak "nuclear facilities in North Korea"?
Stabilno-Genialny Przelom w naszym rozumieniu dziedzicznosci?

Re: Prez. Trump ma wiedze o "nuclear facilities" w Pln. Korei ... ze swoich genow

<o1u7mhlmvamv5jj451o12gihmm445j6dlu@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=49285&group=soc.culture.polish#49285

From: ZalekBl...@hotmail.com
Newsgroups: soc.culture.polish
Subject: Re: Prez. Trump ma wiedze o "nuclear facilities" w Pln. Korei ... ze swoich genow
Date: Thu, 03 Nov 2022 13:25:11 -0400
 by: ZalekBl...@hotmail.com - Thu, 3 Nov 2022 17:25 UTC

On Wed, 2 Nov 2022 16:32:05 -0700 (PDT), Piotr <petrelnl@gmail.com>
wrote:

>Bob Woodward, ten od zdemaskowania Watergate, o Prezydencie T., Ktory Nie Moze Przestac ... Byc Podziwiany Przez Andrzeja ("Mam podziw dla Trumpa") Straka:
>
>"At one point, [pres. Trump] insists he knows the most about Kim Jong-un's nuclear facilities in North Korea. And, again, it's him saying he's the one
>who knows … not because he'd studied them in depth, but he says he has ... an uncle who worked at MIT.
>
>And so Trump told me, you will hear it on these tapes: "So I understand that stuff, you know, genetically".
>
>https://www.cbc.ca/radio/asithappens/bob-woodward-trump-tapes-1.6638511
>
>Co nasz Profesor Biologii ze Szwecji o dziedziczeniu genetycznym tak konkretnych infomacji jak "nuclear facilities in North Korea"?
>Stabilno-Genialny Przelom w naszym rozumieniu dziedzicznosci?

Ja od dawna twierdze ze Prezydent Trump to GENIUSZ! Potrafi przekonac
nie tylko poorly educated, ale i ludzi z doktoratem.
Pisalem, ale powtorze jeszcze raz:

He convinced his base that Mexico will pay for the wall

After convincing his base that Mexico will pay for the wall he
convinced them that US Army should pay for the wall

He convinced his base that tariffs are paid by China

He convinced his base that he will reveal his tax returns

After convincing his base that he will reveal his tax returns he
convinced his base they don’t want to see his tax returns

He convinced his base that PERMANENT 14% tax cut he made for himself
and his wealthy friends was not good for him but 2-4% TEMPORARY tax
cut for American workers was very good for them.

He convinced his base that he lost 2016 popular voted because of
millions of illegal votes.

He convinced his base to trust ex-KGB officer and not the CIA/FBI

He convinced his base that putting lobbyist in his administration will
drain the swamp
https://www.opensecrets.org/trump/lobbyists

He convinced his base that there is nothing wrong with helping Chinese
ZTE corporation after China invested a half billion dollars in a
project from which Trump will benefits:
https://www.vox.com/policy-and-politics/2018/5/15/17355202/trump-zte-indonesia-lido-city

He convinced his base that after stopping the military aid to Ukraine,
he asked Ukraine president to investigate the son of his political
opponent because…because he was fighting corruption.

He convinced Republican Senators not to allow any witnesses or any
documents being subpoenaed during his impeachment trial

He convinced Americans that the coronavirus is Democrats hoax.

After convincing Americans that the coronavirus is Democrats hoax he
convinced them the corona virus is a dangerous China virus.

He convinced Americans that the coronavirus miraculously will
disappear in April,

He convinced Americans that we betrayed Kurds fighters because they
didn’t help us in WWII on Normandy landing.

He convinced Americans that we need herd mentality to fight the
coronavirus
https://youtu.be/bS3DHeMIOgw

He convinced his base that windmills cause cancer

He convinced Americans that to fight the coronavirus we need to take
injections with disinfectants and expose ourselves to the UV light

He convinced 74 million Americans that he lost 2020 elections because
of fraud.
https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2022/jun/18/donald-trump-election-defense-fundraising-defrauded-fans

After convincing his base that he lost 2020 elections because of
Democrats fraud he convinced his base to donate $250 millions to fight
the fraud in the US courts.

After receiving $250 millions to fight the fraud in the US courts he
convinced his base not to ask what happened with $250 millions.

GENIUS! True stable genius with a stable with trusts him 100%.

zalek