From: 232...@gmail.com (Red States = Shithole States)
Newsgroups: alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics,alt.politics.trump,alt.tv.pol-incorrect,rec.arts.tv,talk.politics.guns,talk.politics.misc,soc.retirement,uk.politics.misc,alt.global-warming,alt.atheism,alt.conspiracy,alt.politics.democrats.d,or.politics,can.politics
Subject: Trumpers are more racist than Real Americans, say Americans to Rasmussen
Date: Thu, 10 Jun 2021 03:25:49 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Red States = Shithol - Thu, 10 Jun 2021 03:25 UTC

davej wrote

> On Saturday, February 20, 2021 at 8:40:02 PM UTC-6, Stolen Valor Kerry
> wrote:
>> A new poll from Rasmussen Reports finds that Americans, by a majority,
>> see Blacks as more racist than Whites.
>>

> So?

It's a fake poll butt head. Haven't you figured out that the born-of-incest
trump loving unemployed right wing retard does nothing all day but fabricate
lies and shit them out here when not jerking off to trump brand kiddy porn?

If we shot all the liars there would be no GOP left.