From: spa...@md.ioz (Your GatewayPundit Daily Caller)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics,alt.politics.trump,alt.tv.pol-incorrect,rec.arts.tv,talk.politics.guns,soc.retirement,alt.global-warming,alt.atheism,uk.politics.misc
Subject: Trump's Last Day Before Election Plan of Tweeting All Day About Hillary & Obama is Met With Horror & Abandonment By His Campaign Team
Date: Thu, 10 Jun 2021 03:25:54 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Your GatewayPundit D - Thu, 10 Jun 2021 03:25 UTC

HILL BE BACK Trump is �obsessed� with Hillary Clinton because he �never
got over the fact she got 3million more votes,� Chelsea says

Mollie Mansfield

19 Oct 2020, 21:08Updated: 20 Oct 2020, 0:57

Mollie Mansfield

Invalid Date,

DONALD Trump is "obsessed" with Hillary Clinton because he "never got over
the fact she got 3million more votes," her daughter Chelsea has said.

Clinton made the comments about her mom during an interview on The Real on
Monday.

?? Follow our US election 2020 live blog for the latest news & updates
Chelsea made the comments on Monday
3 Chelsea made the comments on MondayCredit: The Real Daytime

"He's obsessed with her!" she said. "I mean, he talks about her all the
time.

"He talks about her in interviews. He talks about her in rallies. He
tweets about her."

Chelsea then brought up the result of the 2016 election, where Clinton
technically received more votes than Trump.

"I think it�s really clear that he has never gotten over the fact that she
won the popular vote by more than 3million votes," she said.

She went on to explain that she believes Trump is "threatened by strong,
powerful women" adding that he "felt quite threatened" by Senator Kamala
Harris.

"So, I�m not surprised," Clinton said in a final dig. "Though, I wish he�d
spent more time thinking about what to do about our [Covid] crisis than
thinking about my mom."

Trump has repeatedly commented on the former presidential hopeful after he
announced earlier this month that he declassified documents involving
Clinton's email scandal and alleged Russian involvement in the 2016
presidential election.
Chelsea said Trump is 'obsessed' with her mom
3 Chelsea said Trump is 'obsessed' with her momCredit: Reuters

Fox News host Maria Bartiromo questioned Trump as he slammed reported
"spying" on his campaign from the Obama administration, claiming "we
caught them cold."

Bartiromo asked Trump about Clinton allegedly working with the FBI to take
down his presidency.

Trump claimed the operation began before he won the election, called it a
"disgrace," and added: "We caught 'em."

He said Clinton, among others, "tried to destroy an administration."

�I will say this: documents are being released at a level now nobody has
even seen before," Trump said.

"Things that nobody thought were going to get released have been released.
And you�re seeing it, you�re seeing it all the time. You're seeing what�s
going on.
Chelsea Clinton said Trump 'has never gotten over the fact that [Hillary]
won the popular vote by more than 3million votes'
3 Chelsea Clinton said Trump 'has never gotten over the fact that [Hillary]
won the popular vote by more than 3million votes'Credit: The Real Daytime

"We caught them cold. We have them cold and now they have to do something
about it, but other documents are going to be released, Maria, which are
breathtaking.

He added: "Wait until you see what�s coming out.�

Trump's decision on October 6 to declassify the Clinton documents came
shortly after the director of national intelligence released CIA memos
suggesting that Russian operatives had intelligence indicating that
Clinton approved a plan connecting the president to Russia hacking
Democrats in 2016.

�I have fully authorized the total Declassification of any & all documents
pertaining to the single greatest political CRIME in American History, the
Russia Hoax. Likewise, the Hillary Clinton Email Scandal. No redactions!�
Trump tweeted that day.

Documents that were recently declassified showed that the FBI in 2017 had
evidence that Russian intelligence agents possibly provided disinformation
to Christopher Steele, who on behalf of the Clinton campaign investigated
Trump�s campaign before the 2016 presidential election.

Trump had long stated he would release the documents.

Clinton spokesman Nick Merrill told Politico at the time that the
allegations were �baseless bulls***.�

Clinton has continued to criticize Trump, sharing a report on Friday that
Democratic presidential nominee Joe Biden's town hall on ABC had about
1million more TV viewers than Trump's at the same time on NBC.

"Americans are sick of the Trump reality show. Let's cancel it for good,
shall we?" she tweeted.