From: M287v1.c...@nowhere (Margin)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.conspiracy,alt.politics,alt.politics.usa
Subject: Re: Bill Gates Negotiated $100 Billion "Contact Tracing" Deal Six Months BEFORE Pandemic
Date: Thu, 10 Jun 2021 23:47:12 -0400
 by: Margin - Fri, 11 Jun 2021 03:47 UTC

On Thu, 10 Jun 2021 16:03:45 -0700 (PDT), Kenneth Dyer
<rushtrader2112@yahoo.com> wrote:

>Bill Gates Negotiated $100 Billion "Contact Tracing" Deal Six Months BEFORE Pandemic
>
>The vaccines were in development prior to it starting. So were "Immunity Passports": https://sites.google.com/view/thewalk3/how-to-cure-covid-19-quickly-easily-inexpensively/concerning-covid-19-origins
>
>And now we see that "Contract Tracing" was in the works prior as well. All of you who just go along with these criminals are just as evil as they are. All of you Democrats, you're all as evil as can be, you belong in prison cells with Obama, Fauci, Gates, et al.
>
>EXCLUSIVE: Bill Gates Negotiated $100 Billion Contact Tracing Deal With Democratic Congressman Sponsor of Bill Six Months BEFORE Coronavirus Pandemic: "The Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation helped negotiate who would score a $100 Billion government-backed contact tracing contract in August 2019 — six months before the ‘pandemic’ arrived in the United States and four months before it swept through China.": https://truepundit.com/exclusive-bill-gates-negotiated-100-billion-contact-tracing-deal-with-democratic-congressman-sponsor-of-bill-six-months-before-coronavirus-pandemic

"Contact tracing" was theoretically useful - but not for
something as fast-spreading as C-19. Of course nobody
really knew that at the beginning. I do not blame Gates
and others for giving it a try.

Covid spread so fast and far that any contact model was
immediately overwhelmed. The picture would look like a
big wad of cotton - a zillion overlapping transmission
vectors.

For slower-spreading diseases, contact tracing can still
be a useful tool.

Maybe you should think about such stuff before hyping
Vast Konspiracy theories.

Gates IS something of an asshole, but I don't think he
is actually "evil". Super-bright people DO tend to be
self-focused assholes. It goes with the territory. Musk
is another example. They really have no peers - it's
all them.