Subject: Re: Some Covid 19 facts - God is Great!
Newsgroups: alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.survival,misc.survivalism,alt.politics,alt.politics.republicans
From: LSA...@UMich.edu (Jonathan)
Date: Fri, 11 Jun 2021 08:26:14 -0400
 by: Jonathan - Fri, 11 Jun 2021 12:26 UTC

On 6/10/2021 11:21 PM, Rudy Canoza wrote:

> Hartung always assumes that bad shit is going to happen to someone else,
> because Hartung and his mob are "good people," and "god" loves them and
> will protect them.  But then, when some of them are afflicted and
> killed, it becomes "god's will."

For starters, let's define Heaven to be the ultimate
existence in the known universe. Looking around, being
alive and aware is the pinnacle of existence in the
known universe.

THIS IS HEAVEN! We are already there.

Good bad or indifferent this is what Heaven is like
and every minute we have is the gift of all gifts
this universe can bestow.

Second, creation and destruction are two sides of
the same coin. You can't have one without the other.

For instance would you ban the oceans for the drowned?
Would you ban the frost for the flowers it kills?
Would you ban plate tectonics for the volcanoes
and tsunamis?

Doing so would also eliminate life.

You can't have it both ways, good without evil, creation
without destruction, happiness without despair, health
without sickness and so on.

And yes God approves of all of the above.
He must else this conversation wouldn't
be possible.

Jonathan

--