Only that in you which is me can hear what I'm saying. -- Baba Ram Dass

interests / rec.boats / Re: Glug Glug

SubjectAuthor
* Glug Glugjustan
+* Re: Glug GlugTrue North
|`- Re: Glug Gluggfretwell
+* Re: Glug Gluggfretwell
|`* Re: Glug GlugTrue North
| +- Re: Glug Gluggfretwell
| `* Re: Glug GlugAlex
|  +- Re: Glug Glugjustan
|  `* Re: Glug GlugTrue North
|   +- Re: Glug GlugBill
|   +* Re: Glug GlugAlex
|   |`- Re: Glug GlugTrue North
|   +* Re: Glug Glugjustan
|   |`* Re: Glug GlugTrue North
|   | +- Re: Glug Glugjustan
|   | +* Re: Glug GlugAlex
|   | |+* Re: Glug Gluggfretwell
|   | ||+* Re: Glug GlugTrue North
|   | |||+* Re: Glug Glugjustan
|   | ||||`- Re: Glug GlugTrue North
|   | |||`* Re: Glug Gluggfretwell
|   | ||| `* Re: Glug GlugTrue North
|   | |||  +- Re: Glug Gluggfretwell
|   | |||  `* Re: Glug Glugjustan
|   | |||   `- Re: Glug GlugTrue North
|   | ||`- Re: Glug Glugjustan
|   | |`- Re: Glug Glugjustan
|   | `- Re: Glug GlugJohn H
|   `* Re: Glug GlugJohn H
|    `* Re: Glug Gluggfretwell
|     `* Re: Glug GlugTrue North
|      `- Re: Glug Gluggfretwell
`- Re: Glug GlugMr Robot

Pages:12
Re: Glug Glug

<6s8v5hpos7tm4vhrnv0eut4b36a9to8ahj@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=4929&group=rec.boats#4929

From: gfretw...@aol.com
Newsgroups: rec.boats
Subject: Re: Glug Glug
Date: Wed, 20 Apr 2022 02:20:13 -0400
References: <IaudneQh2pSfusf_nZ2dnUU7-c2dnZ2d@giganews.com> <9724a7d1-8ec2-4cb9-a075-eb37a778ba7dn@googlegroups.com> <t3h0g6$bt0$1@dont-email.me> <9f5d5e5f-2fff-4aeb-b444-87ac0bb55eb6n@googlegroups.com> <l-2dnUGhWKYxZcD_nZ2dnUU7-cGdnZ2d@giganews.com> <l7ds5h9bltd0tlequh3cq6jp4j65akkhpm@4ax.com> <d27fb31d-2a19-431a-bf10-80f9c8b76b4dn@googlegroups.com> <pmit5hp0ofnd8m2p0toj3b005lq2osl902@4ax.com> <80a31fc7-8f9e-4589-a3ff-b0d7ff614229n@googlegroups.com>
 by: gfretw...@aol.com - Wed, 20 Apr 2022 06:20 UTC

On Tue, 19 Apr 2022 10:44:36 -0700 (PDT), True North
<princecraft49@gmail.com> wrote:

>On Tuesday, 19 April 2022 at 11:46:37 UTC-3, gfre...@aol.com wrote:
>> On Tue, 19 Apr 2022 05:00:00 -0700 (PDT), True North
>> <prince...@gmail.com> wrote:

>> >SNERK!
>> >You did see that Feb 28th date on the gov't of Canada release?
>> >I thought you were one of the few factual posters in here.
>> If you have newer facts post them. That was what I got on a search.
>
>I hope you're watching CNN today. They just interviewed a former Special Operations Commander in the US Marines. He's now in KYIV trying to assist the Ukrainian military. He says the US effort is a shit show over there with all your donations sitting in Lviv, not getting to the front lines where needed. Other reports say USvgas
no way to track where those weapons go...hopefully not into Russian hands or onto the Black Market.

Interesting that CNN is throwing Biden under the bus like that.
Who is supposed to be running this mess?
Hunter?
He seems to have the most pull in Ukraine.

It was a good diversion by you tho. How many hundred million has
Canada coughed up?
The US was getting close to a $Billion and with our black budget it is
probably over that now.
We are real good at distributing weapons to war zones, even if we are
not sure who gets them. Obama sent hundreds of untraceable weapons to
Mexico in one of our ill fated clusterfucks called Fast and Furious.

Re: Glug Glug

<t3p3a9$8pe$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=4932&group=rec.boats#4932

From: me...@here.com (justan)
Newsgroups: rec.boats
Date: Wed, 20 Apr 2022 13:54:18 -0000 (UTC)
<pmit5hp0ofnd8m2p0toj3b005lq2osl902@4ax.com>
<80a31fc7-8f9e-4589-a3ff-b0d7ff614229n@googlegroups.com>
 by: justan - Wed, 20 Apr 2022 13:54 UTC

niceOn 4/19/22 1:44 PM, True North wrote:
>On Tuesday, 19 April 2022 at 11:46:37 UTC-3, gfre...@aol.com wrote:
>> On Tue, 19 Apr 2022 05:00:00 -0700 (PDT), True North
>> <prince...@gmail.com> wrote:

>> >SNERK!
>> >You did see that Feb 28th date on the gov't of Canada release?
>> >I thought you were one of the few factual posters in here.
>> If you have newer facts post them. That was what I got on a search.
>
>I hope you're watching CNN today. They just interviewed a former Special Operations Commander in the US Marines. He's now in KYIV trying to assist the Ukrainian military. He says the US effort is a shit show over there with all your donations sitting in Lviv, not getting to the front lines where needed. Other reports say USvgas no way to track where those weapons go...hopefully not into Russian hands or onto the Black Market.

No one watches CNN anymore.

Re: Glug Glug

<17a88eb0-8b8c-4969-ab6e-b6e68945de42n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=4933&group=rec.boats#4933

Newsgroups: rec.boats
Date: Wed, 20 Apr 2022 07:31:21 -0700 (PDT)
From: princecr...@gmail.com (True North)
 by: True North - Wed, 20 Apr 2022 14:31 UTC

That sure explains a lot in your case.

Re: Glug Glug

<tmp56h10783haovmcv5q216ef7rda7u4fn@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=4966&group=rec.boats#4966

From: jherr...@cox.net (John H)
Newsgroups: rec.boats
Date: Fri, 22 Apr 2022 13:33:41 -0400
 by: John H - Fri, 22 Apr 2022 17:33 UTC

On Sat, 16 Apr 2022 07:43:32 -0700 (PDT), True North
<princecraft49@gmail.com> wrote:

>On Friday, 15 April 2022 at 23:16:41 UTC-3, Alex wrote:
>> True North wrote:

>> > I just wish they were more able to reach out and touch those Russian artillery pieces and missile launching sites, not to mention those long slow moving columns.
>> What is Canada sending to help them?
>

>We don't brag and boast endlessly about our contributions on CNN or Fox network.
>Oh wait....that's what y'all do with your every new gun added to your collection.

Looks like a lot of bragging land boasting to me!

https://duckduckgo.com/?q=canada+support+to+ukraine&ia=web

Re: Glug Glug

<kop56hha9l25gtmaf71k0tsroho3pe2kc6@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=4967&group=rec.boats#4967

From: jherr...@cox.net (John H)
Newsgroups: rec.boats
Date: Fri, 22 Apr 2022 13:34:34 -0400
 by: John H - Fri, 22 Apr 2022 17:34 UTC

On Sun, 17 Apr 2022 06:27:47 -0700 (PDT), True North
<princecraft49@gmail.com> wrote:

>On Sunday, 17 April 2022 at 09:17:12 UTC-3, justan wrote:

>> >We don't brag and boast endlessly about our contributions on CNN or Fox network.
>> >Oh wait....that's what y'all do with your every new gun added to your collection.
>> I wouldn't call a few potato cannons and rotting fish a significant
>> contribution to Ukraine's war effort.
>

>Your standup comedy needs a bit of work. In the early stages of Putin's war Canada donated per capita much more than self absorbed 'merica.
>Y'all may have caught up to us by now but I wouldn't bet on it.

Bragging, dummy?

Re: Glug Glug

<79v56hlmricnfsgtak5vqbtc4hpjhdqo3f@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=4973&group=rec.boats#4973

From: gfretw...@aol.com
Newsgroups: rec.boats
Date: Fri, 22 Apr 2022 15:21:20 -0400
 by: gfretw...@aol.com - Fri, 22 Apr 2022 19:21 UTC

On Fri, 22 Apr 2022 13:33:41 -0400, John H <jherring@cox.net> wrote:

>On Sat, 16 Apr 2022 07:43:32 -0700 (PDT), True North
><princecraft49@gmail.com> wrote:

>>> What is Canada sending to help them?
>>

>>We don't brag and boast endlessly about our contributions on CNN or Fox network.
>>Oh wait....that's what y'all do with your every new gun added to your collection.
>
>Looks like a lot of bragging land boasting to me!
>
>https://duckduckgo.com/?q=canada+support+to+ukraine&ia=web

Don got pretty quiet after I posted the actual numbers and he never
backed up his comment that they were actually doing any more.
Canada is still talking about 10s of millions in non lethal aid (they
wouldn't want anyone to say they helped Ukraine kill any Russians) and
we are probably well over a billion by the time you include our black
budgets.
We really don't have a clue what our spooks are doing over there but I
am sure it is plenty and we may not hear about it until they make a
movie (Argo, Charley Wilson etc)
The 155s we sent, along with 144k rounds of ammo should make some
noise until Russian planes take them out.

Re: Glug Glug

<acb9c5aa-f690-4262-b643-b8777990aff9n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=4974&group=rec.boats#4974

Newsgroups: rec.boats
Date: Fri, 22 Apr 2022 12:58:02 -0700 (PDT)
From: princecr...@gmail.com (True North)
 by: True North - Fri, 22 Apr 2022 19:58 UTC

On Friday, 22 April 2022 at 16:20:54 UTC-3, gfre...@aol.com wrote:
> On Fri, 22 Apr 2022 13:33:41 -0400, John H <jher...@cox.net> wrote:
>
> >On Sat, 16 Apr 2022 07:43:32 -0700 (PDT), True North
> ><prince...@gmail.com> wrote:

> >>We don't brag and boast endlessly about our contributions on CNN or Fox network.
> >>Oh wait....that's what y'all do with your every new gun added to your collection.
> >
> >Looks like a lot of bragging land boasting to me!
> >
> >https://duckduckgo.com/?q=canada+support+to+ukraine&ia=web
> Don got pretty quiet after I posted the actual numbers and he never
> backed up his comment that they were actually doing any more.
> Canada is still talking about 10s of millions in non lethal aid (they
> wouldn't want anyone to say they helped Ukraine kill any Russians) and
> we are probably well over a billion by the time you include our black
> budgets.
> We really don't have a clue what our spooks are doing over there but I
> am sure it is plenty and we may not hear about it until they make a
> movie (Argo, Charley Wilson etc)
> The 155s we sent, along with 144k rounds of ammo should make some
> noise until Russian planes take them out.

Careful...you're contradicting The John himself.
I was going to point out that article about our 890 million in aid to Ukraine since 2014 but wasn't sure if I should go back that far.
Since The John butted in and made it his business to show that article I may as well point out that would be equivalent to America donating about $ 9 billion.
Get back to me when you can support that.

Re: Glug Glug

<phe66h14b5l6ma2jm8eeoibg401sm0sned@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=4975&group=rec.boats#4975

From: gfretw...@aol.com
Newsgroups: rec.boats
Date: Fri, 22 Apr 2022 19:38:48 -0400
 by: gfretw...@aol.com - Fri, 22 Apr 2022 23:38 UTC

On Fri, 22 Apr 2022 12:58:02 -0700 (PDT), True North
<princecraft49@gmail.com> wrote:

>On Friday, 22 April 2022 at 16:20:54 UTC-3, gfre...@aol.com wrote:
>> On Fri, 22 Apr 2022 13:33:41 -0400, John H <jher...@cox.net> wrote:

>> >Looks like a lot of bragging land boasting to me!
>> >
>> >https://duckduckgo.com/?q=canada+support+to+ukraine&ia=web
>> Don got pretty quiet after I posted the actual numbers and he never
>> backed up his comment that they were actually doing any more.
>> Canada is still talking about 10s of millions in non lethal aid (they
>> wouldn't want anyone to say they helped Ukraine kill any Russians) and
>> we are probably well over a billion by the time you include our black
>> budgets.
>> We really don't have a clue what our spooks are doing over there but I
>> am sure it is plenty and we may not hear about it until they make a
>> movie (Argo, Charley Wilson etc)
>> The 155s we sent, along with 144k rounds of ammo should make some
>> noise until Russian planes take them out.
>

>Careful...you're contradicting The John himself.
>I was going to point out that article about our 890 million in aid to Ukraine since 2014 but wasn't sure if I should go back that far.
>Since The John butted in and made it his business to show that article I may as well point out that would be equivalent to America donating about $ 9 billion.
>Get back to me when you can support that.

The Russians are there now. They want weapons now, not blankets and
shovels years ago.
For better or worse the US will still fill the air with weapons if
they promise to kill people we don't like.