Newsgroups: alt.politics
Date: Sun, 13 Jun 2021 15:36:34 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Virologists Report Amino Acid Cure for Covid-19 Would Abolish Need
for Vaccines
From: rushtrad...@yahoo.com (Kenneth Dyer)
 by: Kenneth Dyer - Sun, 13 Jun 2021 22:36 UTC

Virologists Report Amino Acid Cure for Covid-19 Would Abolish Need for Vaccines: "A natural cure for COVID-19 that is widely available and affordable for even the poorest of people on the planet has been confirmed by a team of virologists who have spent a lifetime studying the underlying causes of viral infections. Backed by decades of research and safety data for herpes-family viruses, U.S.-based researchers at Bio-Virus Research Inc, Reno, Nevada, report on the successful treatment of the first 30 frontline doctors and nurses and a thousand-plus patients given the amino acid lysine to prevent and even abolish COVID-19 coronavirus infections at a clinic in the Dominican Republic. Astonishingly, symptoms of COVID-19 are reported to have dissipated within hours of this natural treatment. The medical staff at a clinic in the Dominican Republic was coming down with two cases of coronavirus per month before lysine therapy was instituted. The virologists, Drs. Christopher Kagan, Bo Karlicki and Alexander Chaihorsky, strongly suggested the front-line healthcare workers embark on a daily regimen of lysine therapy due to daily exposure to the virus. Their ground-breaking report is published online at ResearchGate.net.": https://beforeitsnews.com/tea-party/2021/02/virologists-report-poor-mans-amino-acid-cure-for-covid-19-would-abolish-need-for-vaccines-2643136.html

While most of you zombies get deadly vaccines, I've got 20 different methods to cure it that are safe and effective listed on my website. I also show how mild it is and how people under 70 enjoy a 99.5% SURVIVAL RATE according to the CDC. Enjoy your poisonous vaccines and your early graves, sheeple. Don't mind this link, just ignore this information. How to Cure COVID-19 with 20 Different Methods. All Science Provided.: https://sites.google.com/view/thewalk3/how-to-cure-covid-19-quickly-easily-inexpensively