Newsgroups: alt.politics
Date: Sun, 13 Jun 2021 23:17:52 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Dr. Anthony Fauci's NIH says Cepharanthine and Nelfinavir CURE COVID-193
From: rushtrad...@yahoo.com (Kenneth Dyer)
 by: Kenneth Dyer - Mon, 14 Jun 2021 06:17 UTC

Dr. Anthony Fauci's NIH says Cepharanthine and Nelfinavir CURE COVID-193

These are cures # 21 and 22 for my blog listing off the known scientifically proven methods and I'm sure that if I dug around a bit longer I could come up with more. I'm sure I'll get it up to 25 soon enough. I hope all you folks enjoy your deadly poison in a syringe from your corrupt and evil government. I'll stick to the facts and go with these cures instead. I know I'm safe. I also know that anyone who takes a COVID vaccine is as sure as dead likely inside of three years. Information about that can be seen on my website as well. How to CURE COVID-19 with 22 Different Methods. All Science provided.: https://sites.google.com/view/thewalk3/how-to-cure-covid-19-quickly-easily-inexpensively

Scientists Found Two Drugs That May Cure COVID-19: "A new study from the Tokyo University of Science indicates that the common drugs cepharanthine and nelfinavir have antiviral effects against COVID-19 and other viruses.": https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rZHgo_w-1DE&feature=youtu.be

NIH: Cepharanthine: a review of the antiviral potential of a Japanese-approved alopecia drug in COVID-19: "In summary, CEP has been demonstrated pre-clinically to have significant antiviral effects against viruses such as HIV, HTLV, HBV, SARS-CoV, and now, SARS-CoV-2, which is the culprit behind the world’s largest and deadliest infectious disease outbreak within the last 100 years. Monotherapy with CEP has been demonstrated to inhibit viral entry and attenuate the potential inflammatory effects that may result from viral infection. These effects can be accentuated through combinations of CEP with other antiviral agents such as nelfinavir, mefloquine, or selamectin. Considering the fact that the majority of available literature on the antiviral effects of CEP have been from in vitro studies, further research on in vivo models and clinical trials are urgently called for to confirm the usefulness of CEP in real-life COVID-19 cases and enable the full maximization of the potentials of this naturally-occurring alkaloid. Given the well-established safety profile and clear antiviral and antiinflammatory effects of CEP, it presents as an optimal candidate for rapid repurposing to combat viral infection from SARS-CoV-2 and its COVID-19 sequelae.": https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC7375448/

NIH: HIV protease inhibitor nelfinavir inhibits replication of SARS-associated coronavirus: "Our studies have clearly shown that nelfinavir can strongly inhibit the replication of SARS-CoV in Vero E6 cells. The safety of this drug for humans has already been established, which constitutes the advantages of nelfinavir even for the clinical use to SARS patients. Our results suggest that nelfinavir should be examined clinically for the treatment of SARS. Moreover, nelfinavir might be a promising lead compound for anti-SARS drugs.": https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC7111005/