He missed an invaluable opportunity to hold his tongue. -- Andrew Lang

interests / alt.politics / Re: Royalty is upon YOU

SubjectAuthor
* Royalty is upon YOUplateshutoverlock
`* Re: Royalty is upon YOUByker
 `- Re: Royalty is upon YOUMargin

1
Royalty is upon YOU

<488a5c0f-a870-4d7d-9473-2415cb9a223an@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=4982&group=alt.politics#4982

Newsgroups: alt.politics
Date: Sat, 12 Jun 2021 19:55:26 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Royalty is upon YOU
From: blinking...@gmail.com (plateshutoverlock)
 by: plateshutoverlock - Sun, 13 Jun 2021 02:55 UTC

I have feeling Trump will be "re-elected" in 2024, and if that happens, it will confirm that America is being manipulated and broken down through chaos and fear of being able to survive, so people will eventually accept the New World Order, and the world KING that will be installed.

Trump is just a pawn, a tool, a useful idiot. The real tyrant is yet to come, one that will hold the entire world under it's iron fist, after he lies to the public about "bringing peace and order".

You will have a king, as will I, and everybody else. There is no stopping it. People are too stupid and easily manipulated to stop this. I'm just glad that when this comes to pass, I'll either be dead or close to it.

Re: Royalty is upon YOU

<VLednU91Ho6-Glr9nZ2dnUU7-cXNnZ2d@earthlink.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=5000&group=alt.politics#5000

From: byk...@do~rag.net (Byker)
Newsgroups: alt.politics,talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics.trump,alt.tv.pol-incorrect
Subject: Re: Royalty is upon YOU
Date: Mon, 14 Jun 2021 11:43:14 -0500
 by: Byker - Mon, 14 Jun 2021 16:43 UTC

"plateshutoverlock" wrote in message

> I have feeling Trump will be "re-elected" in 2024, and if that happens, it
> will confirm that America is being manipulated and broken down through
> chaos and fear of being able to survive, so people will eventually accept
> the New World Order, and the world KING that will be installed.
>
> Trump is just a pawn, a tool, a useful idiot.

If Trump is a puppet, then who's the puppeteer?

> The real tyrant is yet to come, one that will hold the entire world under
> it's iron fist, after he lies to the public about "bringing peace and
> order".

And he will do just that -- bring "order to the chaos," and in the process
about 10% of the U.S. population will "disappear," like any other democracy
that reverts to a totalitarian state.

After a Stuxnet-type virus shuts the U.S. down, or an EMP pulse knocks out
the power grid, or our communications satellites all disabled, or the Stock
Market crashes after a hack from Beijing or St. Petersburg, you'll be
howling for ANYONE who can save the situation, even if it means a tyrant in
the White House.

Face it, democracy IS "inefficient": "The single democratic virtue is
patience, not only because of the complexities of the issues and the
complexities of the governments to address these issues, but also because
you will have checks and balances that will slow things down."
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YgzH0oMqk8M. Americans, particularly
Liberals, these days don't have patience. They want instant gratification,
and they'll get it.

They won't realize how badly they fucked up until afterwards, when things
stabilize somewhat. So what if there's no longer a Bill of Rights? After
all, who will REALLY miss:

30 million blacks?

5 million fags and dykes?

3 million Muslims?

3 million career criminals?

2 million gangbangers?

½ million "homeless"?

And those are just starters.

And if and when freedoms are ever restored,
people will simply say, "It had to be done."

Re: Royalty is upon YOU

<qc9gcgppf5c3tcacra1847drgk66q17cb8@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=5005&group=alt.politics#5005

From: M287v1.c...@nowhere (Margin)
Newsgroups: alt.politics,talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics.trump,alt.tv.pol-incorrect
Date: Tue, 15 Jun 2021 00:06:46 -0400
 by: Margin - Tue, 15 Jun 2021 04:06 UTC

On Mon, 14 Jun 2021 11:43:14 -0500, "Byker" <byker@do~rag.net> wrote:

>"plateshutoverlock" wrote in message
>>
>> I have feeling Trump will be "re-elected" in 2024, and if that happens, it
>> will confirm that America is being manipulated and broken down through
>> chaos and fear of being able to survive, so people will eventually accept
>> the New World Order, and the world KING that will be installed.
>>
>> Trump is just a pawn, a tool, a useful idiot.
>
>If Trump is a puppet, then who's the puppeteer?
>
>> The real tyrant is yet to come, one that will hold the entire world under
>> it's iron fist, after he lies to the public about "bringing peace and
>> order".
>
>And he will do just that -- bring "order to the chaos," and in the process
>about 10% of the U.S. population will "disappear," like any other democracy
>that reverts to a totalitarian state.
>
>After a Stuxnet-type virus shuts the U.S. down, or an EMP pulse knocks out
>the power grid, or our communications satellites all disabled, or the Stock
>Market crashes after a hack from Beijing or St. Petersburg, you'll be
>howling for ANYONE who can save the situation, even if it means a tyrant in
>the White House.
>
>Face it, democracy IS "inefficient": "The single democratic virtue is
>patience, not only because of the complexities of the issues and the
>complexities of the governments to address these issues, but also because
>you will have checks and balances that will slow things down."
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YgzH0oMqk8M. Americans, particularly
>Liberals, these days don't have patience. They want instant gratification,
>and they'll get it.
>
>They won't realize how badly they fucked up until afterwards, when things
>stabilize somewhat. So what if there's no longer a Bill of Rights? After
>all, who will REALLY miss:
>
>30 million blacks?
>
>5 million fags and dykes?
>
>3 million Muslims?
>
>3 million career criminals?
>
>2 million gangbangers?
>
>½ million "homeless"?
>
>And those are just starters.
>
>And if and when freedoms are ever restored,
>people will simply say, "It had to be done."

An EMP attack is now totally unnecessary. ALL our (and
the EU's) vital infrastructure can be brought down with
cybertechniques. Quiet, clean, largely untracable. It's the
new neutron bomb - the shell remains, but all function
is destroyed.

Just ONE key pressed in Moscow or Bejing ... that's the point
we've reached. Or hey - maybe it'll be "Alexa ! Destroy western
civilization !" :-)

We did it to ourselves. For "convenience" and cheapness we
went whole-hawg for central systems management. Well,
naturally, the bad guys took immediate advantage.
Shit ... people are STILL using SolarWinds even AFTER the
giant attacks ........ they'd rather die than pay for more real
on-site sysadmins.

And they will.