Everything I like is either illegal, immoral or fattening. -- Alexander Woollcott

interests / rec.boats / Donald Trump Correctly Identifies a Camel and Aces Test

SubjectAuthor
* Donald Trump Correctly Identifies a Camel and Aces Testwaynebatrecdotboats@hotmail.com
+* Re: Donald Trump Correctly Identifies a Camel and Aces TestTrue North
|`* Re: Donald Trump Correctly Identifies a Camel and Aces Testwaynebatrecdotboats@hotmail.com
| `- Re: Donald Trump Correctly Identifies a Camel and Aces TestJohn H
+* Re: Donald Trump Correctly Identifies a Camel and Aces Testjustan
|+* Re: Donald Trump Correctly Identifies a Camel and Aces TestTrue North
||+- Re: Donald Trump Correctly Identifies a Camel and Aces Testjustan
||`* Re: Donald Trump Correctly Identifies a Camel and Aces Test345...@gmail.com
|| `- Re: Donald Trump Correctly Identifies a Camel and Aces Testjustan
|`- Re: Donald Trump Correctly Identifies a Camel and Aces TestMr Robot
`* Re: Donald Trump Correctly Identifies a Camel and Aces Test345...@gmail.com
 +* Re: Donald Trump Correctly Identifies a Camel and Aces TestJohn H
 |`* Re: Donald Trump Correctly Identifies a Camel and Aces Testjustan
 | `* Re: Donald Trump Correctly Identifies a Camel and Aces Testwaynebatrecdotboats@hotmail.com
 |  +- Re: Donald Trump Correctly Identifies a Camel and Aces TestBill
 |  +- Re: Donald Trump Correctly Identifies a Camel and Aces Testjustan
 |  `* Re: Donald Trump Correctly Identifies a Camel and Aces TestJohn H
 |   `* Re: Donald Trump Correctly Identifies a Camel and Aces Testwaynebatrecdotboats@hotmail.com
 |    +* Re: Donald Trump Correctly Identifies a Camel and Aces Testjustan
 |    |`* Re: Donald Trump Correctly Identifies a Camel and Aces TestBill
 |    | `* Re: Donald Trump Correctly Identifies a Camel and Aces Testwaynebatrecdotboats@hotmail.com
 |    |  +- Re: Donald Trump Correctly Identifies a Camel and Aces TestBill
 |    |  +- Re: Donald Trump Correctly Identifies a Camel and Aces Testjustan
 |    |  `- Re: Donald Trump Correctly Identifies a Camel and Aces Testgfretwell
 |    +* Re: Donald Trump Correctly Identifies a Camel and Aces Testgfretwell
 |    |`* Re: Donald Trump Correctly Identifies a Camel and Aces TestJustan Ohlphart
 |    | `- Re: Donald Trump Correctly Identifies a Camel and Aces TestJohn H
 |    `* Re: Donald Trump Correctly Identifies a Camel and Aces TestJohn H
 |     `* Re: Donald Trump Correctly Identifies a Camel and Aces TestTrue North
 |      +- Re: Donald Trump Correctly Identifies a Camel and Aces Testjustan
 |      `* Re: Donald Trump Correctly Identifies a Camel and Aces TestJohn H
 |       `* Re: Donald Trump Correctly Identifies a Camel and Aces TestTrue North
 |        `* Re: Donald Trump Correctly Identifies a Camel and Aces TestJohn H
 |         +- Re: Donald Trump Correctly Identifies a Camel and Aces Testjustan
 |         `- Re: Donald Trump Correctly Identifies a Camel and Aces TestTrue North
 `- Re: Donald Trump Correctly Identifies a Camel and Aces Testjustan

Pages:12
Donald Trump Correctly Identifies a Camel and Aces Test

<a0aa0fff-1fde-4e5f-8dcf-3ebea8080b6bn@googlegroups.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=5014&group=rec.boats#5014

Newsgroups: rec.boats
Date: Tue, 26 Apr 2022 14:40:08 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Donald Trump Correctly Identifies a Camel and Aces Test
From: wayne.be...@gmail.com (waynebatrecdotboats@hotmail.com)
 by: waynebatrecdotboats@ - Tue, 26 Apr 2022 21:40 UTC

This would be kind of funny if it weren't so sadly true.

Donald Trump’s one-time personal attorney Michael Cohen had a fit Sunday after his former boss yet again boasted that he aced an intelligence test in the White House that was actually an assessment to check for cognitive impairment.

And that was just one of the “stupid, stupid” things Trump said at a political rally in Ohio on Saturday, a revved up Cohen complained in a video by the Meidas Touch PAC.

Trump told the crowd he took the 2018 test to prove he was more intelligent than “radical left maniacs.”

As has been explained repeatedly in the media, it was actually a Montreal Cognitive Assessment, designed to detect things like early signs of dementia — not intelligence. The questions are simple, and ask if the test subject can, for example, identify a camel, and remember five words — in Trump’s case, “person, woman, man, camera, TV” — which he has demonstrated he could do on TV.

Cohen mocked Trump’s five words and how spectacularly unimpressive reciting them are.

“The only people who are amazed are you, you and you,” he snapped. Yet “nobody really actually called you on it.”

If Trump has such an impressive IQ, Cohen wondered, why did he have to write letters to all of Trump’s schools warning them not to release his grades or test scores?

Cohen also asked why people still go to Trump rallies. “Is it to watch a shit show? To watch the clown carnival barker?” he asked.

Cohen ended with a plea for everyone to vote.

“I know the man better than all, and rest assured, this man does not belong in the White House,” Cohen said.

Re: Donald Trump Correctly Identifies a Camel and Aces Test

<c6c1060c-a5a2-4d40-ab1c-7f230c89dfdfn@googlegroups.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=5015&group=rec.boats#5015

Newsgroups: rec.boats
Date: Tue, 26 Apr 2022 15:11:33 -0700 (PDT)
From: princecr...@gmail.com (True North)
 by: True North - Tue, 26 Apr 2022 22:11 UTC

On Tuesday, 26 April 2022 at 18:40:09 UTC-3, waynebatrecdotboats@hotmail.com wrote:
> This would be kind of funny if it weren't so sadly true.
>
> Donald Trump’s one-time personal attorney Michael Cohen had a fit Sunday after his former boss yet again boasted that he aced an intelligence test in the White House that was actually an assessment to check for cognitive impairment.
>
> And that was just one of the “stupid, stupid” things Trump said at a political rally in Ohio on Saturday, a revved up Cohen complained in a video by the Meidas Touch PAC.
>
> Trump told the crowd he took the 2018 test to prove he was more intelligent than “radical left maniacs.”
>
> As has been explained repeatedly in the media, it was actually a Montreal Cognitive Assessment, designed to detect things like early signs of dementia — not intelligence. The questions are simple, and ask if the test subject can, for example, identify a camel, and remember five words — in Trump’s case, “person, woman, man, camera, TV” — which he has demonstrated he could do on TV.
>
> Cohen mocked Trump’s five words and how spectacularly unimpressive reciting them are.
>
> “The only people who are amazed are you, you and you,” he snapped. Yet “nobody really actually called you on it.”
>
> If Trump has such an impressive IQ, Cohen wondered, why did he have to write letters to all of Trump’s schools warning them not to release his grades or test scores?
>
> Cohen also asked why people still go to Trump rallies. “Is it to watch a shit show? To watch the clown carnival barker?” he asked.
>
> Cohen ended with a plea for everyone to vote.
>
> “I know the man better than all, and rest assured, this man does not belong in the White House,” Cohen said.

And yet so many in here still bow and scrape to the Orange Menace.
Sad, bigly!

Re: Donald Trump Correctly Identifies a Camel and Aces Test

<b0f83a65-83cd-4fd9-afac-97dd6f974e13n@googlegroups.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=5017&group=rec.boats#5017

Newsgroups: rec.boats
Date: Tue, 26 Apr 2022 16:05:31 -0700 (PDT)
From: wayne.be...@gmail.com (waynebatrecdotboats@hotmail.com)
 by: waynebatrecdotboats@ - Tue, 26 Apr 2022 23:05 UTC

On Tuesday, April 26, 2022 at 6:11:35 PM UTC-4, True North wrote:
> On Tuesday, 26 April 2022 at 18:40:09 UTC-3, waynebatr...@hotmail.com wrote:
> > This would be kind of funny if it weren't so sadly true.
> >
> > Donald Trump’s one-time personal attorney Michael Cohen had a fit Sunday after his former boss yet again boasted that he aced an intelligence test in the White House that was actually an assessment to check for cognitive impairment.
> >
> > And that was just one of the “stupid, stupid” things Trump said at a political rally in Ohio on Saturday, a revved up Cohen complained in a video by the Meidas Touch PAC.
> >
> > Trump told the crowd he took the 2018 test to prove he was more intelligent than “radical left maniacs.”
> >
> > As has been explained repeatedly in the media, it was actually a Montreal Cognitive Assessment, designed to detect things like early signs of dementia — not intelligence. The questions are simple, and ask if the test subject can, for example, identify a camel, and remember five words — in Trump’s case, “person, woman, man, camera, TV” — which he has demonstrated he could do on TV.
> >
> > Cohen mocked Trump’s five words and how spectacularly unimpressive reciting them are.
> >
> > “The only people who are amazed are you, you and you,” he snapped. Yet “nobody really actually called you on it.”
> >
> > If Trump has such an impressive IQ, Cohen wondered, why did he have to write letters to all of Trump’s schools warning them not to release his grades or test scores?
> >
> > Cohen also asked why people still go to Trump rallies. “Is it to watch a shit show? To watch the clown carnival barker?” he asked.
> >
> > Cohen ended with a plea for everyone to vote.
> >
> > “I know the man better than all, and rest assured, this man does not belong in the White House,” Cohen said.
> And yet so many in here still bow and scrape to the Orange Menace.
> Sad, bigly!

==
Yes it is.

Re: Donald Trump Correctly Identifies a Camel and Aces Test

<t4bdif$jrc$1@dont-email.me>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=5023&group=rec.boats#5023

From: me...@here.com (justan)
Newsgroups: rec.boats
Date: Wed, 27 Apr 2022 12:39:43 -0000 (UTC)
 by: justan - Wed, 27 Apr 2022 12:39 UTC

On 4/26/22 5:40 PM, waynebatrecdotboats@hotmail.com wrote:
>This would be kind of funny if it weren't so sadly true.
>
>Donald Trump?s one-time personal attorney Michael Cohen had a fit Sunday after his former boss yet again boasted that he aced an intelligence test in the White House that was actually an assessment to check for cognitive impairment.
>
>And that was just one of the ?stupid, stupid? things Trump said at a political rally in Ohio on Saturday, a revved up Cohen complained in a video by the Meidas Touch PAC.
>
>Trump told the crowd he took the 2018 test to prove he was more intelligent than ?radical left maniacs.?
>
>As has been explained repeatedly in the media, it was actually a Montreal Cognitive Assessment, designed to detect things like early signs of dementia ? not intelligence. The questions are simple, and ask if the test subject can, for example, identify a camel, and remember five words ? in Trump?s case, ?person, woman, man, camera, TV? ? which he has demonstrated he could do on TV.
>
>Cohen mocked Trump?s five words and how spectacularly unimpressive reciting them are.
>
>?The only people who are amazed are you, you and you,? he snapped. Yet ?nobody really actually called you on it.?
>
>If Trump has such an impressive IQ, Cohen wondered, why did he have to write letters to all of Trump?s schools warning them not to release his grades or test scores?
>
>Cohen also asked why people still go to Trump rallies. ?Is it to watch a shit show? To watch the clown carnival barker?? he asked.
>
>Cohen ended with a plea for everyone to vote.
>
>?I know the man better than all, and rest assured, this man does not belong in the White House,? Cohen said.

So sad that Wayne's hatred is eating him alive.

Re: Donald Trump Correctly Identifies a Camel and Aces Test

<4f4ffcda-6fd5-4557-aa8e-0e5ed1d9c703n@googlegroups.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=5025&group=rec.boats#5025

Newsgroups: rec.boats
Date: Wed, 27 Apr 2022 07:01:45 -0700 (PDT)
From: princecr...@gmail.com (True North)
 by: True North - Wed, 27 Apr 2022 14:01 UTC

On Wednesday, 27 April 2022 at 09:39:46 UTC-3, justan wrote:
> On 4/26/22 5:40 PM, waynebatr...@hotmail.com wrote:
> >This would be kind of funny if it weren't so sadly true.
> >
> >Donald Trump?s one-time personal attorney Michael Cohen had a fit Sunday after his former boss yet again boasted that he aced an intelligence test in the White House that was actually an assessment to check for cognitive impairment.
> >
> >And that was just one of the ?stupid, stupid? things Trump said at a political rally in Ohio on Saturday, a revved up Cohen complained in a video by the Meidas Touch PAC.
> >
> >Trump told the crowd he took the 2018 test to prove he was more intelligent than ?radical left maniacs.?
> >
> >As has been explained repeatedly in the media, it was actually a Montreal Cognitive Assessment, designed to detect things like early signs of dementia ? not intelligence. The questions are simple, and ask if the test subject can, for example, identify a camel, and remember five words ? in Trump?s case, ?person, woman, man, camera, TV? ? which he has demonstrated he could do on TV.
> >
> >Cohen mocked Trump?s five words and how spectacularly unimpressive reciting them are.
> >
> >?The only people who are amazed are you, you and you,? he snapped. Yet ?nobody really actually called you on it.?
> >
> >If Trump has such an impressive IQ, Cohen wondered, why did he have to write letters to all of Trump?s schools warning them not to release his grades or test scores?
> >
> >Cohen also asked why people still go to Trump rallies. ?Is it to watch a shit show? To watch the clown carnival barker?? he asked.
> >
> >Cohen ended with a plea for everyone to vote.
> >
> >?I know the man better than all, and rest assured, this man does not belong in the White House,? Cohen said.
>
> So sad that Wayne's hatred is eating him alive.

Why shoot the messenger, y'all should offer thanks that he's here shinning a light on the dark side of 'merica.

Re: Donald Trump Correctly Identifies a Camel and Aces Test

<t4bj1o$12d$1@dont-email.me>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=5026&group=rec.boats#5026

From: me...@here.com (justan)
Newsgroups: rec.boats
Date: Wed, 27 Apr 2022 14:13:12 -0000 (UTC)
 by: justan - Wed, 27 Apr 2022 14:13 UTC

On 4/27/22 10:01 AM, True North wrote:
>On Wednesday, 27 April 2022 at 09:39:46 UTC-3, justan wrote:
>> On 4/26/22 5:40 PM, waynebatr...@hotmail.com wrote:
>> >This would be kind of funny if it weren't so sadly true.
>> >
>> >Donald Trump?s one-time personal attorney Michael Cohen had a fit Sunday after his former boss yet again boasted that he aced an intelligence test in the White House that was actually an assessment to check for cognitive impairment.
>> >
>> >And that was just one of the ?stupid, stupid? things Trump said at a political rally in Ohio on Saturday, a revved up Cohen complained in a video by the Meidas Touch PAC.
>> >
>> >Trump told the crowd he took the 2018 test to prove he was more intelligent than ?radical left maniacs.?
>> >
>> >As has been explained repeatedly in the media, it was actually a Montreal Cognitive Assessment, designed to detect things like early signs of dementia ? not intelligence. The questions are simple, and ask if the test subject can, for example, identify a camel, and remember five words ? in Trump?s case, ?person, woman, man, camera, TV? ? which he has demonstrated he could do on TV.
>> >
>> >Cohen mocked Trump?s five words and how spectacularly unimpressive reciting them are.
>> >
>> >?The only people who are amazed are you, you and you,? he snapped. Yet ?nobody really actually called you on it.?
>> >
>> >If Trump has such an impressive IQ, Cohen wondered, why did he have to write letters to all of Trump?s schools warning them not to release his grades or test scores?
>> >
>> >Cohen also asked why people still go to Trump rallies. ?Is it to watch a shit show? To watch the clown carnival barker?? he asked.
>> >
>> >Cohen ended with a plea for everyone to vote.
>> >
>> >?I know the man better than all, and rest assured, this man does not belong in the White House,? Cohen said.
>>
>> So sad that Wayne's hatred is eating him alive.
>

>Why shoot the messenger, y'all should offer thanks that he's here shinning a light on the dark side of 'merica.

There's no batteries in Wayne's flashlight. Don White has proven over the
past several years that he's as dumb as a fencepost. That's all I have to
say about that A

Re: Donald Trump Correctly Identifies a Camel and Aces Test

<22454af3-81ff-42ab-9c62-250f5ef16985n@googlegroups.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=5028&group=rec.boats#5028

Newsgroups: rec.boats
Date: Wed, 27 Apr 2022 11:46:44 -0700 (PDT)
From: 3452...@gmail.com (345...@gmail.com)
 by: 345...@gmail.com - Wed, 27 Apr 2022 18:46 UTC

On Wednesday, April 27, 2022 at 10:01:47 AM UTC-4, True North wrote:
> On Wednesday, 27 April 2022 at 09:39:46 UTC-3, justan wrote:
> > On 4/26/22 5:40 PM, waynebatr...@hotmail.com wrote:
> > >This would be kind of funny if it weren't so sadly true.
> > >
> > >Donald Trump?s one-time personal attorney Michael Cohen had a fit Sunday after his former boss yet again boasted that he aced an intelligence test in the White House that was actually an assessment to check for cognitive impairment.
> > >
> > >And that was just one of the ?stupid, stupid? things Trump said at a political rally in Ohio on Saturday, a revved up Cohen complained in a video by the Meidas Touch PAC.
> > >
> > >Trump told the crowd he took the 2018 test to prove he was more intelligent than ?radical left maniacs.?
> > >
> > >As has been explained repeatedly in the media, it was actually a Montreal Cognitive Assessment, designed to detect things like early signs of dementia ? not intelligence. The questions are simple, and ask if the test subject can, for example, identify a camel, and remember five words ? in Trump?s case, ?person, woman, man, camera, TV? ? which he has demonstrated he could do on TV.
> > >
> > >Cohen mocked Trump?s five words and how spectacularly unimpressive reciting them are.
> > >
> > >?The only people who are amazed are you, you and you,? he snapped. Yet ?nobody really actually called you on it.?
> > >
> > >If Trump has such an impressive IQ, Cohen wondered, why did he have to write letters to all of Trump?s schools warning them not to release his grades or test scores?
> > >
> > >Cohen also asked why people still go to Trump rallies. ?Is it to watch a shit show? To watch the clown carnival barker?? he asked.
> > >
> > >Cohen ended with a plea for everyone to vote.
> > >
> > >?I know the man better than all, and rest assured, this man does not belong in the White House,? Cohen said.
> >
> > So sad that Wayne's hatred is eating him alive.
> Why shoot the messenger, y'all should offer thanks that he's here shinning a light on the dark side of 'merica.

How does one go about "shinning" a light?
Must be some of that canuck speak, eh?

Re: Donald Trump Correctly Identifies a Camel and Aces Test

<eb60c3f9-1696-48c6-aa2a-82393bf33970n@googlegroups.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=5029&group=rec.boats#5029

Newsgroups: rec.boats
Date: Wed, 27 Apr 2022 11:53:59 -0700 (PDT)
From: 3452...@gmail.com (345...@gmail.com)
 by: 345...@gmail.com - Wed, 27 Apr 2022 18:53 UTC

On Tuesday, April 26, 2022 at 5:40:09 PM UTC-4, waynebatrecdotboats@hotmail..com wrote:
> This would be kind of funny if it weren't so sadly true.
>
> Donald Trump’s one-time personal attorney Michael Cohen had a fit....

This guy?

"Democrats on the House Oversight Committee will hold their first big hearing this week. For their first big witness, they will roll out the red carpet for Michael Cohen to share his thoughts and feelings on President Donald Trump’s life. Many of them no doubt hope Cohen will sling enough mud to justify beginning the process of impeaching the president.

Here’s the problem: Cohen is going to jail in two months for several crimes, including lying to Congress.

Giving Cohen a congressional platform is a disservice to the public, an affront to our democratic values and flat-out offensive to anyone who seeks the truth.

Democratic colleagues on the Oversight Committee do not appear to care about the truth.

They don’t care that Cohen has lied to Congress before.

They don’t care that Cohen made millions of dollars by providing fraudulent services to numerous private businesses and foreign entities.

They don’t care that Cohen leveraged his association with President Trump to attract book deals and television appearances."

Credible guy, that Cohen.

Re: Donald Trump Correctly Identifies a Camel and Aces Test

<dsqj6h90rn1mb6m8fufbah1ft73kguqtl6@4ax.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=5036&group=rec.boats#5036

From: rob...@mr_robot.com (Mr Robot)
Newsgroups: rec.boats
Date: Wed, 27 Apr 2022 18:19:33 -0700
 by: Mr Robot - Thu, 28 Apr 2022 01:19 UTC

On Wed, 27 Apr 2022 12:39:43 -0000 (UTC), justan <me@here.com> wrote:

>On 4/26/22 5:40 PM, waynebatrecdotboats@hotmail.com wrote:
>>This would be kind of funny if it weren't so sadly true.
>>
>>Donald Trump?s one-time personal attorney Michael Cohen had a fit Sunday after his former boss yet again boasted that he aced an intelligence test in the White House that was actually an assessment to check for cognitive impairment.
>>
>>And that was just one of the ?stupid, stupid? things Trump said at a political rally in Ohio on Saturday, a revved up Cohen complained in a video by the Meidas Touch PAC.
>>
>>Trump told the crowd he took the 2018 test to prove he was more intelligent than ?radical left maniacs.?
>>
>>As has been explained repeatedly in the media, it was actually a Montreal Cognitive Assessment, designed to detect things like early signs of dementia ? not intelligence. The questions are simple, and ask if the test subject can, for example, identify a camel, and remember five words ? in Trump?s case, ?person, woman, man, camera, TV? ? which he has demonstrated he could do on TV.
>>
>>Cohen mocked Trump?s five words and how spectacularly unimpressive reciting them are.
>>
>>?The only people who are amazed are you, you and you,? he snapped. Yet ?nobody really actually called you on it.?
>>
>>If Trump has such an impressive IQ, Cohen wondered, why did he have to write letters to all of Trump?s schools warning them not to release his grades or test scores?
>>
>>Cohen also asked why people still go to Trump rallies. ?Is it to watch a shit show? To watch the clown carnival barker?? he asked.
>>
>>Cohen ended with a plea for everyone to vote.
>>
>>?I know the man better than all, and rest assured, this man does not belong in the White House,? Cohen said.
>
>So sad that Wayne's hatred is eating him alive.

And you whine on. typical snowflake

Re: Donald Trump Correctly Identifies a Camel and Aces Test

<7grk6htibhks81mnrudrf1am8opmipkdpk@4ax.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=5050&group=rec.boats#5050

From: jherr...@cox.net (John H)
Newsgroups: rec.boats
Date: Thu, 28 Apr 2022 06:36:47 -0400
 by: John H - Thu, 28 Apr 2022 10:36 UTC

On Tue, 26 Apr 2022 16:05:31 -0700 (PDT),
"waynebatrecdotboats@hotmail.com" <wayne.beardsley@gmail.com> wrote:

>On Tuesday, April 26, 2022 at 6:11:35 PM UTC-4, True North wrote:
>> On Tuesday, 26 April 2022 at 18:40:09 UTC-3, waynebatr...@hotmail.com wrote:
>> > This would be kind of funny if it weren't so sadly true.
>> >
>> > Donald Trump’s one-time personal attorney Michael Cohen had a fit Sunday after his former boss yet again boasted that he aced an intelligence test in the White House that was actually an assessment to check for cognitive impairment.
>> >
>> > And that was just one of the “stupid, stupid” things Trump said at a political rally in Ohio on Saturday, a revved up Cohen complained in a video by the Meidas Touch PAC.
>> >
>> > Trump told the crowd he took the 2018 test to prove he was more intelligent than “radical left maniacs.”
>> >
>> > As has been explained repeatedly in the media, it was actually a Montreal Cognitive Assessment, designed to detect things like early signs of dementia — not intelligence. The questions are simple, and ask if the test subject can, for example, identify a camel, and remember five words — in Trump’s case, “person, woman, man, camera, TV” — which he has demonstrated he could do on TV.
>> >
>> > Cohen mocked Trump’s five words and how spectacularly unimpressive reciting them are.
>> >
>> > “The only people who are amazed are you, you and you,” he snapped. Yet “nobody really actually called you on it.”
>> >
>> > If Trump has such an impressive IQ, Cohen wondered, why did he have to write letters to all of Trump’s schools warning them not to release his grades or test scores?
>> >
>> > Cohen also asked why people still go to Trump rallies. “Is it to watch a shit show? To watch the clown carnival barker?” he asked.
>> >
>> > Cohen ended with a plea for everyone to vote.
>> >
>> > “I know the man better than all, and rest assured, this man does not belong in the White House,” Cohen said.
>> And yet so many in here still bow and scrape to the Orange Menace.
>> Sad, bigly!
>
>===
>
>Yes it is.

Glad to see you and Donnie hitting it off so well. But, just who in
here is still bowing and scraping to Trump?

Re: Donald Trump Correctly Identifies a Camel and Aces Test

<hkrk6ht6f47bhifegj8jffm6tijor8hsh6@4ax.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=5051&group=rec.boats#5051

From: jherr...@cox.net (John H)
Newsgroups: rec.boats
Date: Thu, 28 Apr 2022 06:39:05 -0400
 by: John H - Thu, 28 Apr 2022 10:39 UTC

On Wed, 27 Apr 2022 11:53:59 -0700 (PDT), "345...@gmail.com"
<3452471@gmail.com> wrote:

>On Tuesday, April 26, 2022 at 5:40:09 PM UTC-4, waynebatrecdotboats@hotmail.com wrote:
>> This would be kind of funny if it weren't so sadly true.
>>
>> Donald Trump’s one-time personal attorney Michael Cohen had a fit...
>
>This guy?
>
>"Democrats on the House Oversight Committee will hold their first big hearing this week. For their first big witness, they will roll out the red carpet for Michael Cohen to share his thoughts and feelings on President Donald Trump’s life. Many of them no doubt hope Cohen will sling enough mud to justify beginning the process of impeaching the president.
>
>Here’s the problem: Cohen is going to jail in two months for several crimes, including lying to Congress.
>
>Giving Cohen a congressional platform is a disservice to the public, an affront to our democratic values and flat-out offensive to anyone who seeks the truth.
>
>Democratic colleagues on the Oversight Committee do not appear to care about the truth.
>
>They don’t care that Cohen has lied to Congress before.
>
>They don’t care that Cohen made millions of dollars by providing fraudulent services to numerous private businesses and foreign entities.
>
>They don’t care that Cohen leveraged his association with President Trump to attract book deals and television appearances."
>
>Credible guy, that Cohen.

Yo Wayne! Did you read this? Perhaps your 'bowing and scraping' to
Cohen isn't all that justified.

Re: Donald Trump Correctly Identifies a Camel and Aces Test

<t4duv5$k43$1@dont-email.me>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=5055&group=rec.boats#5055

From: me...@here.com (justan)
Newsgroups: rec.boats
Date: Thu, 28 Apr 2022 11:48:54 -0000 (UTC)
 by: justan - Thu, 28 Apr 2022 11:48 UTC

PlOn 4/27/22 2:46 PM, 345...@gmail.com wrote:
>On Wednesday, April 27, 2022 at 10:01:47 AM UTC-4, True North wrote:

>> > So sad that Wayne's hatred is eating him alive.
>> Why shoot the messenger, y'all should offer thanks that he's here shinning a light on the dark side of 'merica.
>
>How does one go about "shinning" a light?
>Must be some of that canuck speak, eh?

Donna aint been learned proppa English. Hes still slurring his words in the
name of his almighty queen.

Re: Donald Trump Correctly Identifies a Camel and Aces Test

<t4dv7a$p98$1@dont-email.me>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=5056&group=rec.boats#5056

From: me...@here.com (justan)
Newsgroups: rec.boats
Date: Thu, 28 Apr 2022 11:53:14 -0000 (UTC)
 by: justan - Thu, 28 Apr 2022 11:53 UTC

WOn 4/27/22 2:53 PM, 345...@gmail.com wrote:
>On Tuesday, April 26, 2022 at 5:40:09 PM UTC-4, waynebatrecdotboats@hotmail.com wrote:
>> This would be kind of funny if it weren't so sadly true.
>>
>> Donald Trump?s one-time personal attorney Michael Cohen had a fit...
>
>This guy?
>
>"Democrats on the House Oversight Committee will hold their firs big hearing this week. For their first big witness, they will roll out the red carpet for Michael Cohen to share his thoughts and feelings on President Donald Trump?s life. Many of them no doubt hope Cohen will sling enough mud to justify beginning the process of impeaching the president.
>
>Here?s the problem: Cohen is going to jail in two months for several crimes, including lying to Congress.
>
>Giving Cohen a congressional platform is a disservice to the public, an affront to our democratic values and flat-out offensive to anyone who seeks the truth.
>
>Democratic colleagues on the Oversight Committee do not appear to care about the truth.
>
>They don?t care that Cohen has lied to Congress before.
>
>They don?t care that Cohen made millions of dollars by providing fraudulent services to numerous private businesses and foreign entities.
>
>They don?t care that Cohen leveraged his association with President Trump to attract book deals and television appearances."
>
>Credible guy, that Cohen.

Wayne appears to have lost touch with reality.

Re: Donald Trump Correctly Identifies a Camel and Aces Test

<t4dveb$tlr$1@dont-email.me>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=5057&group=rec.boats#5057

From: me...@here.com (justan)
Newsgroups: rec.boats
Date: Thu, 28 Apr 2022 11:56:59 -0000 (UTC)
 by: justan - Thu, 28 Apr 2022 11:56 UTC

On 4/28/22 6:39 AM, John H wrote:
>On Wed, 27 Apr 2022 11:53:59 -0700 (PDT), "345...@gmail.com"
><3452471@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>>On Tuesday, April 26, 2022 at 5:40:09 PM UTC-4, waynebatrecdotboats@hotmail.com wrote:
>>> This would be kind of funny if it weren't so sadly true.
>>>
>>> Donald Trump’s one-time personal attorney Michael Cohen had a fit...
>>
>>This guy?
>>
>>"Democrats on the House Oversight Committee will hold their first big hearing this week. For their first big witness, they will roll out the red carpet for Michael Cohen to share his thoughts and feelings on President Donald Trump’s life. Many of them no doubt hope Cohen will sling enough mud to justify beginning the process of impeaching the president.
>>
>>Here’s the problem: Cohen is going to jail in two months for several crimes, including lying to Congress.
>>
>>Giving Cohen a congressional platform is a disservice to the public, an affront to our democratic values and flat-out offensive to anyone who seeks the truth.
>>
>>Democratic colleagues on the Oversight Committee do not appear to care about the truth.
>>
>>They don’t care that Cohen has lied to Congress before.
>>
>>They don’t care that Cohen made millions of dollars by providing fraudulent services to numerous private businesses and foreign entities.
>>
>>They don’t care that Cohen leveraged his association with President Trump to attract book deals and television appearances."
>>
>>Credible guy, that Cohen.
>
>Yo Wayne! Did you read this? Perhaps your 'bowing and scraping' to
>Cohen isn't all that justified.

I'll bet Wayne is pissed that he paid off his kids' student loans. Now he
gets to pay off OAC and others debts too. Aint America great under the
Biden administration?

Re: Donald Trump Correctly Identifies a Camel and Aces Test

<8df64f0f-fda9-4900-9c0b-d945bd3d02cdn@googlegroups.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=5067&group=rec.boats#5067

Newsgroups: rec.boats
Date: Thu, 28 Apr 2022 15:06:09 -0700 (PDT)
From: wayne.be...@gmail.com (waynebatrecdotboats@hotmail.com)
 by: waynebatrecdotboats@ - Thu, 28 Apr 2022 22:06 UTC

On Thursday, April 28, 2022 at 7:57:01 AM UTC-4, justan wrote:
> On 4/28/22 6:39 AM, John H wrote:
> >On Wed, 27 Apr 2022 11:53:59 -0700 (PDT), "345...@gmail.com"
> ><345...@gmail.com> wrote:

> >>This guy?
> >>
> >>"Democrats on the House Oversight Committee will hold their first big hearing this week. For their first big witness, they will roll out the red carpet for Michael Cohen to share his thoughts and feelings on President Donald Trump’s life. Many of them no doubt hope Cohen will sling enough mud to justify beginning the process of impeaching the president.
> >>
> >>Here’s the problem: Cohen is going to jail in two months for several crimes, including lying to Congress.
> >>
> >>Giving Cohen a congressional platform is a disservice to the public, an affront to our democratic values and flat-out offensive to anyone who seeks the truth.
> >>
> >>Democratic colleagues on the Oversight Committee do not appear to care about the truth.
> >>
> >>They don’t care that Cohen has lied to Congress before.
> >>
> >>They don’t care that Cohen made millions of dollars by providing fraudulent services to numerous private businesses and foreign entities.
> >>
> >>They don’t care that Cohen leveraged his association with President Trump to attract book deals and television appearances."
> >>
> >>Credible guy, that Cohen.
> >
> >Yo Wayne! Did you read this? Perhaps your 'bowing and scraping' to
> >Cohen isn't all that justified.
> I'll bet Wayne is pissed that he paid off his kids' student loans. Now he
> gets to pay off OAC and others debts too. Aint America great under the
> Biden administration?

==
I paid hard earned cash for my kids education, $40K/year each. They earned all of their own expense money with summer jobs, and I took care of tuition, room and board. How about you?

Re: Donald Trump Correctly Identifies a Camel and Aces Test

<t4f59a$ujt$1@dont-email.me>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=5068&group=rec.boats#5068

From: califbil...@gmail.com (Bill)
Newsgroups: rec.boats
Date: Thu, 28 Apr 2022 22:42:51 -0000 (UTC)
sha1:bNnOlf978/T1ldJ9tepRxqnkLCc=
 by: Bill - Thu, 28 Apr 2022 22:42 UTC

waynebatrecdotboats@hotmail.com <wayne.beardsley@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Thursday, April 28, 2022 at 7:57:01 AM UTC-4, justan wrote:
>> On 4/28/22 6:39 AM, John H wrote:

>>> Yo Wayne! Did you read this? Perhaps your 'bowing and scraping' to
>>> Cohen isn't all that justified.
>> I'll bet Wayne is pissed that he paid off his kids' student loans. Now he
>> gets to pay off OAC and others debts too. Aint America great under the
>> Biden administration?
>
> ==
> I paid hard earned cash for my kids education, $40K/year each. They
> earned all of their own expense money with summer jobs, and I took care
> of tuition, room and board. How about you?

Lots of did! That is why we are pissed about Biden wanting to pay off
student debt. Why have we let people getting a masters in English,
allowed to run up a $125,000 in debt? We paid for our kits education, and
they also worked part time.

Re: Donald Trump Correctly Identifies a Camel and Aces Test

<r0IaK.5494$E3G.113@fx06.iad>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=5077&group=rec.boats#5077

From: me...@myplace.com (justan)
Newsgroups: rec.boats
Date: Fri, 29 Apr 2022 02:25:27 GMT
 by: justan - Fri, 29 Apr 2022 02:25 UTC

On 4/28/22 6:06 PM, waynebatrecdotboats@hotmail.com wrote:
>On Thursday, April 28, 2022 at 7:57:01 AM UTC-4, justan wrote:
>> On 4/28/22 6:39 AM, John H wrote:

>> >Yo Wayne! Did you read this? Perhaps your 'bowing and scraping' to
>> >Cohen isn't all that justified.
>> I'll bet Wayne is pissed that he paid off his kids' student loans. Now he
>> gets to pay off OAC and others debts too. Aint America great under the
>> Biden administration?
>
>===
>
>I paid hard earned cash for my kids education, $40K/year each. They earned all of their own expense money with summer jobs, and I took care of tuition, room and board. How about you?

Now Biden wants you to fork over some more hard earned cash to pay for A O C
s education. It's only fair, rigbt?

Re: Donald Trump Correctly Identifies a Camel and Aces Test

<dbtn6h1lbkgm5bvo9gollnlqhsqp5lmrmr@4ax.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=5081&group=rec.boats#5081

From: jherr...@cox.net (John H)
Newsgroups: rec.boats
Date: Fri, 29 Apr 2022 10:30:34 -0400
 by: John H - Fri, 29 Apr 2022 14:30 UTC

On Thu, 28 Apr 2022 15:06:09 -0700 (PDT),
"waynebatrecdotboats@hotmail.com" <wayne.beardsley@gmail.com> wrote:

>On Thursday, April 28, 2022 at 7:57:01 AM UTC-4, justan wrote:
>> On 4/28/22 6:39 AM, John H wrote:

>> >Yo Wayne! Did you read this? Perhaps your 'bowing and scraping' to
>> >Cohen isn't all that justified.
>> I'll bet Wayne is pissed that he paid off his kids' student loans. Now he
>> gets to pay off OAC and others debts too. Aint America great under the
>> Biden administration?
>
>===
>
>I paid hard earned cash for my kids education, $40K/year each. They earned all of their own expense money with summer jobs, and I took care of tuition, room and board. How about you?

Almost the same here, Wayne. Do you reckon your liberal heroes will
reimburse any of your hard earned cash? Oh wait, they don't have to
buy your vote, do they?

Do you consider vote buying a legitimate election practice?

Re: Donald Trump Correctly Identifies a Camel and Aces Test

<bbf3a5de-1175-4c9a-b7e5-debe9a6200edn@googlegroups.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=5083&group=rec.boats#5083

Newsgroups: rec.boats
Date: Fri, 29 Apr 2022 07:57:30 -0700 (PDT)
From: wayne.be...@gmail.com (waynebatrecdotboats@hotmail.com)
 by: waynebatrecdotboats@ - Fri, 29 Apr 2022 14:57 UTC

On Friday, April 29, 2022 at 10:30:35 AM UTC-4, John H wrote:
> On Thu, 28 Apr 2022 15:06:09 -0700 (PDT),
> "waynebatr...@hotmail.com" <wayne.b...@gmail.com> wrote:

> >> I'll bet Wayne is pissed that he paid off his kids' student loans. Now he
> >> gets to pay off OAC and others debts too. Aint America great under the
> >> Biden administration?
> >
> >===
> >
> >I paid hard earned cash for my kids education, $40K/year each. They earned all of their own expense money with summer jobs, and I took care of tuition, room and board. How about you?
> Almost the same here, Wayne. Do you reckon your liberal heroes will
> reimburse any of your hard earned cash? Oh wait, they don't have to
> buy your vote, do they?
>
> Do you consider vote buying a legitimate election practice?

==
Quite frankly I don't think there are any heroes anywhere in politics but some are a lot worse than others. Ask yourself how much is our democracy worth? Priceless in my opinion. Putting up with Biden and a liberal administration is the price we pay for getting rid of the corrupt and criminal Trump. Priceless in my opinion. If you really want to get rid of Biden, encourage the Republican party to run a candidate with at least a modicum of integrity.

I'm not looking to be reimbursed for anything - raising a couple of successful kids is its own reward.

Re: Donald Trump Correctly Identifies a Camel and Aces Test

<VfUaK.8524$Ufdb.2116@fx35.iad>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=5084&group=rec.boats#5084

From: me...@myplace.com (justan)
Newsgroups: rec.boats
Date: Fri, 29 Apr 2022 16:21:09 GMT
 by: justan - Fri, 29 Apr 2022 16:21 UTC

On 4/29/22 10:57 AM, waynebatrecdotboats@hotmail.com wrote:
>On Friday, April 29, 2022 at 10:30:35 AM UTC-4, John H wrote:
>> On Thu, 28 Apr 2022 15:06:09 -0700 (PDT),

>> >===
>> >
>> >I paid hard earned cash for my kids education, $40K/year each. They earned all of their own expense money with summer jobs, and I took care of tuition, room and board. How about you?
>> Almost the same here, Wayne. Do you reckon your liberal heroes will
>> reimburse any of your hard earned cash? Oh wait, they don't have to
>> buy your vote, do they?
>>
>> Do you consider vote buying a legitimate election practice?
>
>===
>
>Quite frankly I don't think there are any heroes anywhere in politics but some are a lot worse than others. Ask yourself how much is our democracy worth? Priceless in my opinion. Putting up with Biden and a liberal administration is the price we pay for getting rid of the corrupt and criminal Trump. Priceless in my opinion. If you really want to get rid of Biden, encourage the Republican party to run a candidate with at least a modicum of integrity.
>
>I'm not looking to be reimbursed for anything - raising a couple of successful kids is its own reward.
You said a mouthfull Wayne. I hope you can digest it without choking on it.
BTW. The Biden family has no integrity. Corruption and criminality is in
full bloom at the white house.

Re: Donald Trump Correctly Identifies a Camel and Aces Test

<m26o6hhm1crhh989rab93nj6en393o8ba2@4ax.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=5086&group=rec.boats#5086

From: gfretw...@aol.com
Newsgroups: rec.boats
Date: Fri, 29 Apr 2022 13:04:18 -0400
 by: gfretw...@aol.com - Fri, 29 Apr 2022 17:04 UTC

On Fri, 29 Apr 2022 07:57:30 -0700 (PDT),
"waynebatrecdotboats@hotmail.com" <wayne.beardsley@gmail.com> wrote:

> Ask yourself how much is our democracy worth?

Evidently the Democrats are willing to sell our kid's future to give
away money they will never be able to pay back. That gets compounded
when they forgive ill thought out debt with money they print out of
thin air, all for votes. I only hope I outlive this dangerous fiscal
policy but the collapse of the dollar is coming and that will drag the
global financial system down with it.

This is an internet quote of dubious attribution but it is accurate.

"A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters
discover they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public
treasury."

"From that moment on, the majority always vote for the candidates who
promise the most benefits from the public treasury, with the result
that every democracy will finally collapse due to loose fiscal policy,
which is always followed by a dictatorship."

Re: Donald Trump Correctly Identifies a Camel and Aces Test

<t4h7o8$c8o$1@dont-email.me>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=5087&group=rec.boats#5087

From: califbil...@gmail.com (Bill)
Newsgroups: rec.boats
Date: Fri, 29 Apr 2022 17:37:12 -0000 (UTC)
sha1:lDc9IVtGWa+vBISrfuzYew2jiH0=
 by: Bill - Fri, 29 Apr 2022 17:37 UTC

justan <me@myplace.com> wrote:
> On 4/29/22 10:57 AM, waynebatrecdotboats@hotmail.com wrote:
>> On Friday, April 29, 2022 at 10:30:35 AM UTC-4, John H wrote:

>>> Almost the same here, Wayne. Do you reckon your liberal heroes will
>>> reimburse any of your hard earned cash? Oh wait, they don't have to
>>> buy your vote, do they?
>>>
>>> Do you consider vote buying a legitimate election practice?
>>
>> ===
>>
>> Quite frankly I don't think there are any heroes anywhere in politics
>> but some are a lot worse than others. Ask yourself how much is our
>> democracy worth? Priceless in my opinion. Putting up with Biden and a
>> liberal administration is the price we pay for getting rid of the
>> corrupt and criminal Trump. Priceless in my opinion. If you really
>> want to get rid of Biden, encourage the Republican party to run a
>> candidate with at least a modicum of integrity.
>>
>> I'm not looking to be reimbursed for anything - raising a couple of
>> successful kids is its own reward.
> You said a mouthfull Wayne. I hope you can digest it without choking on it.
> BTW. The Biden family has no integrity. Corruption and criminality is in
> full bloom at the white house.

Trump may be an asshole. His businesses may have been run on other peoples
money. But I saw a lot less corruption in his White House than a lot of
others. Obama selling the White House to Goldman Sackus. Cover all that
derivative trading, that Clinton started. Clinton removing most of
Glass-segal and supporting Rubin. Allowing your employer to be a trading
house as well as a bank. Then CGI. How much did the Clintons pocket from
that? Biden and government buying votes by giving away money. How much
can we give away and still be able to pay our bills? Only reason we get
away from it now is we are the World Reserve Currency. What happens when
we lose that? Remember the former WRC? German Mark, British pound. They
lost WRC status. What insurrection? Jan 6 does not meet the test. A
demonstration, which seems to be not uncommon in DC. Portland and
Minneapolis seem to meet the armed insurrection test. And old Maxine was
up there in Minneapolis urging them on. Where is her trail. Wayne, Your
personal hatred for Trump has skewed your viewpoints beyond belief.

Re: Donald Trump Correctly Identifies a Camel and Aces Test

<9044c21f-f80d-4cc5-b5a9-95800033ecc5n@googlegroups.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=5088&group=rec.boats#5088

Newsgroups: rec.boats
Date: Fri, 29 Apr 2022 15:04:32 -0700 (PDT)
From: wayne.be...@gmail.com (waynebatrecdotboats@hotmail.com)
 by: waynebatrecdotboats@ - Fri, 29 Apr 2022 22:04 UTC

On Friday, April 29, 2022 at 1:37:14 PM UTC-4, Bill wrote:
> justan <m...@myplace.com> wrote:

> >> ===
> >>
> >> Quite frankly I don't think there are any heroes anywhere in politics
> >> but some are a lot worse than others. Ask yourself how much is our
> >> democracy worth? Priceless in my opinion. Putting up with Biden and a
> >> liberal administration is the price we pay for getting rid of the
> >> corrupt and criminal Trump. Priceless in my opinion. If you really
> >> want to get rid of Biden, encourage the Republican party to run a
> >> candidate with at least a modicum of integrity.
> >>
> >> I'm not looking to be reimbursed for anything - raising a couple of
> >> successful kids is its own reward.
> > You said a mouthfull Wayne. I hope you can digest it without choking on it.
> > BTW. The Biden family has no integrity. Corruption and criminality is in
> > full bloom at the white house.
> >

> Trump may be an asshole. His businesses may have been run on other peoples
> money. But I saw a lot less corruption in his White House than a lot of
> others. Obama selling the White House to Goldman Sackus. Cover all that
> derivative trading, that Clinton started. Clinton removing most of
> Glass-segal and supporting Rubin. Allowing your employer to be a trading
> house as well as a bank. Then CGI. How much did the Clintons pocket from
> that? Biden and government buying votes by giving away money. How much
> can we give away and still be able to pay our bills? Only reason we get
> away from it now is we are the World Reserve Currency. What happens when
> we lose that? Remember the former WRC? German Mark, British pound. They
> lost WRC status. What insurrection? Jan 6 does not meet the test. A
> demonstration, which seems to be not uncommon in DC. Portland and
> Minneapolis seem to meet the armed insurrection test. And old Maxine was
> up there in Minneapolis urging them on. Where is her trail. Wayne, Your
> personal hatred for Trump has skewed your viewpoints beyond belief.

==
Bill you are just as entitled to your opinion as I am to mine. I give you credit for maintaining a civil level of discussion. There are many smart people who recognize that the real intent of the January 6 "disturbance" was to prevent the electoral college certification of Biden's win. There is a great deal of evidence that it was fully supported and instigated by Trump.. That sure sounds like an insurrection to me.

Re: Donald Trump Correctly Identifies a Camel and Aces Test

<ppqo6hd22q8ubbsd67nhqb3103q9307vks@4ax.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=5089&group=rec.boats#5089

From: jherr...@cox.net (John H)
Newsgroups: rec.boats
Date: Fri, 29 Apr 2022 18:49:04 -0400
 by: John H - Fri, 29 Apr 2022 22:49 UTC

On Fri, 29 Apr 2022 07:57:30 -0700 (PDT),
"waynebatrecdotboats@hotmail.com" <wayne.beardsley@gmail.com> wrote:

>On Friday, April 29, 2022 at 10:30:35 AM UTC-4, John H wrote:
>> On Thu, 28 Apr 2022 15:06:09 -0700 (PDT),

>> >===
>> >
>> >I paid hard earned cash for my kids education, $40K/year each. They earned all of their own expense money with summer jobs, and I took care of tuition, room and board. How about you?
>> Almost the same here, Wayne. Do you reckon your liberal heroes will
>> reimburse any of your hard earned cash? Oh wait, they don't have to
>> buy your vote, do they?
>>
>> Do you consider vote buying a legitimate election practice?
>
>===
>
>Quite frankly I don't think there are any heroes anywhere in politics but some are a lot worse than others. Ask yourself how much is our democracy worth? Priceless in my opinion. Putting up with Biden and a liberal administration is the price we pay for getting rid of the corrupt and criminal Trump. Priceless in my opinion. If you really want to get rid of Biden, encourage the Republican party to run a candidate with at least a modicum of integrity.
>
>I'm not looking to be reimbursed for anything - raising a couple of successful kids is its own reward.

You didn't answer the question. That's one of the traits Harry and
Donnie share.

Re: Donald Trump Correctly Identifies a Camel and Aces Test

<t4hsfc$d84$1@dont-email.me>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=5090&group=rec.boats#5090

From: califbil...@gmail.com (Bill)
Newsgroups: rec.boats
Date: Fri, 29 Apr 2022 23:30:52 -0000 (UTC)
sha1:AbN8LzqHSxdqAR1zd8Ro4KQje04=
 by: Bill - Fri, 29 Apr 2022 23:30 UTC

waynebatrecdotboats@hotmail.com <wayne.beardsley@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Friday, April 29, 2022 at 1:37:14 PM UTC-4, Bill wrote:
>> justan <m...@myplace.com> wrote:

>>> You said a mouthfull Wayne. I hope you can digest it without choking on it.
>>> BTW. The Biden family has no integrity. Corruption and criminality is in
>>> full bloom at the white house.
>>>

>> Trump may be an asshole. His businesses may have been run on other peoples
>> money. But I saw a lot less corruption in his White House than a lot of
>> others. Obama selling the White House to Goldman Sackus. Cover all that
>> derivative trading, that Clinton started. Clinton removing most of
>> Glass-segal and supporting Rubin. Allowing your employer to be a trading
>> house as well as a bank. Then CGI. How much did the Clintons pocket from
>> that? Biden and government buying votes by giving away money. How much
>> can we give away and still be able to pay our bills? Only reason we get
>> away from it now is we are the World Reserve Currency. What happens when
>> we lose that? Remember the former WRC? German Mark, British pound. They
>> lost WRC status. What insurrection? Jan 6 does not meet the test. A
>> demonstration, which seems to be not uncommon in DC. Portland and
>> Minneapolis seem to meet the armed insurrection test. And old Maxine was
>> up there in Minneapolis urging them on. Where is her trail. Wayne, Your
>> personal hatred for Trump has skewed your viewpoints beyond belief.
>
> ==
> Bill you are just as entitled to your opinion as I am to mine. I give
> you credit for maintaining a civil level of discussion. There are many
> smart people who recognize that the real intent of the January 6
> "disturbance" was to prevent the electoral college certification of
> Biden's win. There is a great deal of evidence that it was fully
> supported and instigated by Trump. That sure sounds like an insurrection to me.

Maybe, maybe not. We need to correct our voting laws. A state
representative years ago, barely one. They bussed people from the
citizenship ceremony to vote the same day. How was that legal? We did
not have same day registration, and they could not register before being
citizens. I missed the first election I could vote in as I was in school
in Ohio when I turned 21. Citizen of California, no registration by mail.
We need to purge voter rolls of people who don’t live where registered,
are dead. New Hampshire Supreme Court though out voters required to show
ID. Why is it unconstitutional? Is it unconstitutional to show ID at
doctors, airports, etc.? Many cases here in California where people
showed up to vote and were told they already voted.

insurrection
ĭn″sə-rĕk′shən
noun
The act or an instance of open revolt against civil authority or a
constituted government.
A rising up; uprising.
The act of rising against civil authority or governmental restraint;
specifically, the armed resistance of a number of persons to the power of
the state; incipient or limited rebellion.

Jan. 6 was more a demonstration. Portland and Minneapolis were armed
insurrection according to the definition. Where is the prosecution of
Gore and his group for attempting to overturn that election? Way after
legal deadlines, and court rulings. The House investigation is more
theater than truth seeking. Anything for the DNC to downplay Republicans.
Pelosi is not acting as a representative of the people, but more as an
assassin for the Democratic Party.