Newsgroups: alt.politics
Date: Tue, 15 Jun 2021 13:54:57 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: How to CURE COVID-19 with 22 Different Methods. All Science provided
From: rushtrad...@yahoo.com (Kenneth Dyer)
 by: Kenneth Dyer - Tue, 15 Jun 2021 20:54 UTC

Who are the REAL "pandemic heroes"? PEOPLE LIKE ME are. Why? Because TRY LOOKING at my website. There you go. TWENTY TWO different ways to cure COVID-19. Total proof about the vaccines being poisonous is there on my website as well. Total proof that the "testing" is a fraud, total proof that masks make no difference whatsoever, total proof that this whole thing is a COMPLETE FRAUD is right there on my website. That makes me a hero here, yes it does. Who can disprove anything I say? NOBODY.

I hope all you folks enjoy your deadly poison in a syringe from your corrupt and evil government, the same corrupt and evil government that suppress these scientifically proven treatments for COVID-19. I'll stick to the facts and go with these cures instead. I know I'm safe. I also know that I'm definitely NOT safe taking their deadly poison that they call the "COVID-19 Vaccines" because I know that anyone who takes a COVID vaccine is as sure as dead likely inside of three years from blood clots, heart attacks, cancers, and numerous other problems. Information about that can be seen on my website as well.

How to CURE COVID-19 with 22 Different Methods. All Science provided: https://sites.google.com/view/thewalk3/how-to-cure-covid-19-quickly-easily-inexpensively