The gent who wakes up and finds himself a success hasn't been asleep.

interests / alt.politics / Re: SUPPRESSING THE CURES. YouTube suspends Sen. Ron Johnson for uploading videos about hydroxychloroquine

SubjectAuthor
* SUPPRESSING THE CURES. YouTube suspends Sen. Ron Johnson for uploading videos abAndrew W
+* Re: SUPPRESSING THE CURES. YouTube suspends Sen. Ron Johnson forringer
|`- Re: SUPPRESSING THE CURES. YouTube suspends Sen. Ron Johnson for uploading videoAndrew W
`* Re: SUPPRESSING THE CURES. YouTube suspends Sen. Ron Johnson formarika
 `* Re: SUPPRESSING THE CURES. YouTube suspends Sen. Ron Johnson for uploading videoAndrew W
  `- Re: SUPPRESSING THE CURES. YouTube suspends Sen. Ron Johnson formarika

1
SUPPRESSING THE CURES. YouTube suspends Sen. Ron Johnson for uploading videos about hydroxychloroquine

<sac677$uhs$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=5038&group=alt.politics#5038

From: spam_ajw...@optusnet.com.au (Andrew W)
Newsgroups: alt.politics,alt.politics.trump,alt.politics.usa,alt.politics.usa.republican,talk.politics.misc
Subject: SUPPRESSING THE CURES. YouTube suspends Sen. Ron Johnson for uploading videos about hydroxychloroquine
Date: Wed, 16 Jun 2021 16:37:25 +1000
 by: Andrew W - Wed, 16 Jun 2021 06:37 UTC

Here's more proof that corruption in the form of free speech censorship is
really happening.
Hydroxychloroquine has now been said by prominent doctors and agencies to be
helpful against the virus, yet Youtube and virtually all other media corps
continue to suppress and ban it and silence the community.
Who is telling them all to do all of this if not the government?
Just more evidence of rising communism in America and the world (this is how
communism started in every communist country). And some doofus' still say
there's no world government.

And before you say that Hydroxy is harmful, that was only a few cases of
corporation produced inferior Hydroxy, and they administered high doses.
Those instances were done on purpose by the drug corporations, and then
publicised to demonise Hydroxy.
Note: Fauci himself was fully supportive of HCQ just 15 years ago when there
was no politics, money or agenda attached to it.

https://www.naturalnews.com/2021-06-15-youtube-suspends-ron-johnson-uploading-videos-hydroxychloroquine.html

Sen. Ron Johnson of Wisconsin has been suspended by YouTube for uploading
videos that the Google-owned platform says are contributing to the spread of
“misinformation” about the Wuhan coronavirus (Covid-19).

Johnson had uploaded several videos about the benefits of hydroxychloroquine
(HCQ) in the treatment of the Chinese Virus, which is not allowed because
Tony Fauci and Rochelle Walensky say so. Consequently, Johnson’s channel has
been struck from uploading any more videos for the next seven days.

“YouTube’s arrogant Covid censorship continues,” Johnson wrote. “How many
lives will be lost as a result? How many lives could have been saved with a
free exchange of medical ideas? This suppression of speech should concern
every American.”

A spokesperson for YouTube told Fox News that one of Johnson’s videos
contained “medical misinformation” about the Wuhan Flu, and thus had to be
dealt with using heavy-handed censorship.

“We removed the video in accordance with our Covid-19 medical misinformation
policies, which don’t allow content that encourages people to use
hydroxychloroquine or ivermectin to treat or prevent the virus,” the person
said.

Fauci himself was fully supportive of HCQ just 15 years ago when there was
no politics attached to the drug. Now that the globalists are aiming for
total world domination through a medical police state, however, talking
about HCQ in relation to Chinese Germs is a no-no.

“Big Tech and mainstream media believe they are smarter than medical doctors
who have devoted their lives to science and use their skills to save lives,”
Johnson warned in a follow-up statement.

“They have decided there is only one medical viewpoint allowed, and it is
the viewpoint dictated by government agencies. How many lives will be lost
as a result? How many lives could have been saved with a free exchange of
medical ideas?”

Medical fascism rules America, and Big Tech is doing its part to keep the
lies going
Ironically, the video of Johnson’s that YouTube took down criticized federal
bureaucrats like Fauci and Walensky for trying to stop the general public
from even trying HCQ, which is inexpensive and has an extensive track record
of safety and efficacy.

Many other countries have been using HCQ to successfully treat patients, but
here in the United States the only “remedies” that the government permits
for the Chinese Virus are face masks and injections.

“It always baffled me that there was such a concerted effort to deny the
American public the type of robust exploration research into early treatment
early in this pandemic,” Johnson further stated, noting that he would like
to see more research done on both HCQ and ivermectin, which he claims are
“incredibly safe” drugs.

As many of our readers will recall, Donald Trump was also a proponent of HCQ
during the early days of the plandemic, claiming that he took it
prophylactically to keep himself protected against the Wuhan Flu.

Taking HCQ in conjunction with zinc is said to be a powerful combination
remedy for both treating and preventing the Chinese Virus from taking hold
inside a person’s body.

“We found that when the cumulative doses of two drugs, HCQ and AZM, were
above a certain level, patients had a survival rate 2.9 times the other
patients,” a recent study noted, also mentioning azithromycin as another
combinational drug.

The U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA), meanwhile, issued an aggressive
warning against HCQ last year, claiming that taking it could lead to
“serious heart rhythm problems and other safety issues, including blood and
lymph system disorders, kidney injuries, and liver problems and failure.”

Re: SUPPRESSING THE CURES. YouTube suspends Sen. Ron Johnson for uploading videos about hydroxychloroquine

<2a05c403-1140-4c41-8d73-e083390f538fn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=5044&group=alt.politics#5044

Newsgroups: alt.politics
Date: Wed, 16 Jun 2021 09:30:44 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: SUPPRESSING THE CURES. YouTube suspends Sen. Ron Johnson for
uploading videos about hydroxychloroquine
From: rynexu...@gmail.com (ringer)
 by: ringer - Wed, 16 Jun 2021 16:30 UTC

On Wednesday, June 16, 2021 at 1:37:30 AM UTC-5, Andrew W wrote:
> [...]
> during the early days of the plandemic, claiming that he took it
> prophylactically to keep himself protected against the Wuhan Flu.
>
> Taking HCQ in conjunction with zinc is said to be a powerful combination
> remedy for both treating and preventing the Chinese Virus from taking hold
> inside a person’s body.
>
> “We found that when the cumulative doses of two drugs, HCQ and AZM, were
> above a certain level, patients had a survival rate 2.9 times the other
> patients,” a recent study noted, also mentioning azithromycin as another
> combinational drug.
>
> The U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA), meanwhile, issued an aggressive
> warning against HCQ last year, claiming that taking it could lead to
> “serious heart rhythm problems and other safety issues, including blood and
> lymph system disorders, kidney injuries, and liver problems and failure.”
Trump was trumpeting it's curative properties and even said he took it as a preventative.
When he caught the virus he did not receive it during his hospitalization.

Re: SUPPRESSING THE CURES. YouTube suspends Sen. Ron Johnson for uploading videos about hydroxychloroquine

<76eaa673-52ec-4980-a47d-86221f38c236n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=5050&group=alt.politics#5050

Newsgroups: alt.politics
Date: Wed, 16 Jun 2021 13:59:57 -0700 (PDT)
uploading videos about hydroxychloroquine
From: marika5...@gmail.com (marika)
 by: marika - Wed, 16 Jun 2021 20:59 UTC

On Wednesday, June 16, 2021 at 1:37:30 AM UTC-5, Andrew W wrote:
> Here's more proof that corruption in the form of free speech censorship is
> really happening.
> Hydroxychloroquine has now been said by prominent doctors and agencies to be
> helpful against the virus, yet Youtube and virtually all other media corps
> continue to suppress and ban it and silence the community.
> Who is telling them all to do all of this if not the government?
> Just more evidence of rising communism in America and the world (this is how
> communism started in every communist country). And some doofus' still say
> there's no world government.
>
> And before you say that Hydroxy is harmful, that was only a few cases of
> corporation produced inferior Hydroxy, and they administered high doses.
> Those instances were done on purpose by the drug corporations, and then
> publicised to demonise Hydroxy.
> Note: Fauci himself was fully supportive of HCQ just 15 years ago when there
> was no politics, money or agenda attached to it.

Omg i forgot

no wait, that never happened

covid 19 did not exist 15 years ago

mk5000

Ah, Herr Bartlett. And Herr MacDonald. We are together again. You are going to wish you had never put us to so much trouble...--Preissen, The Great Escape

Re: SUPPRESSING THE CURES. YouTube suspends Sen. Ron Johnson for uploading videos about hydroxychloroquine

<sajccv$3ag$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=5071&group=alt.politics#5071

From: spam_ajw...@optusnet.com.au (Andrew W)
Newsgroups: alt.politics
Date: Sat, 19 Jun 2021 10:05:49 +1000
 by: Andrew W - Sat, 19 Jun 2021 00:05 UTC

"marika" wrote in message

>On Wednesday, June 16, 2021 at 1:37:30 AM UTC-5, Andrew W wrote:
>> Here's more proof that corruption in the form of free speech censorship
>> is
>> really happening.
>> Hydroxychloroquine has now been said by prominent doctors and agencies to
>> be
>> helpful against the virus, yet Youtube and virtually all other media
>> corps
>> continue to suppress and ban it and silence the community.
>> Who is telling them all to do all of this if not the government?
>> Just more evidence of rising communism in America and the world (this is
>> how
>> communism started in every communist country). And some doofus' still say
>> there's no world government.
>>
>> And before you say that Hydroxy is harmful, that was only a few cases of
>> corporation produced inferior Hydroxy, and they administered high doses.
>> Those instances were done on purpose by the drug corporations, and then
>> publicised to demonise Hydroxy.
>> Note: Fauci himself was fully supportive of HCQ just 15 years ago when
>> there
>> was no politics, money or agenda attached to it.
>
>Omg i forgot
>
>no wait, that never happened
>
>covid 19 did not exist 15 years ago

HCQ was being used for decades to successfully treat malaria and other
infections which have very similar effects on the lungs to covid.

Re: SUPPRESSING THE CURES. YouTube suspends Sen. Ron Johnson for uploading videos about hydroxychloroquine

<sajcjn$6t0$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=5072&group=alt.politics#5072

From: spam_ajw...@optusnet.com.au (Andrew W)
Newsgroups: alt.politics
Date: Sat, 19 Jun 2021 10:09:25 +1000
 by: Andrew W - Sat, 19 Jun 2021 00:09 UTC

"ringer" wrote in message

> [...]
>> hold
>> inside a person’s body.
>>
>> “We found that when the cumulative doses of two drugs, HCQ and AZM, were
>> above a certain level, patients had a survival rate 2.9 times the other
>> patients,” a recent study noted, also mentioning azithromycin as another
>> combinational drug.
>>
>> The U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA), meanwhile, issued an
>> aggressive
>> warning against HCQ last year, claiming that taking it could lead to
>> “serious heart rhythm problems and other safety issues, including blood
>> and
>> lymph system disorders, kidney injuries, and liver problems and failure.”
>
>Trump was trumpeting it's curative properties and even said he took it as a
>preventative.
>When he caught the virus he did not receive it during his hospitalization.

You don't know what he took to recover from the virus, but the important
point was that he recovered within a week, which destroys the deep state's
ballyhooing that the virus is deadly to everyone. That was the point.

Re: SUPPRESSING THE CURES. YouTube suspends Sen. Ron Johnson for uploading videos about hydroxychloroquine

<fd692df6-1b3b-4749-bc93-49f427bab078n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=5073&group=alt.politics#5073

Newsgroups: alt.politics
Date: Fri, 18 Jun 2021 19:22:01 -0700 (PDT)
uploading videos about hydroxychloroquine
From: marika5...@gmail.com (marika)
 by: marika - Sat, 19 Jun 2021 02:22 UTC

On Friday, June 18, 2021 at 7:05:55 PM UTC-5, Andrew W wrote:
> "marika" wrote in message
> >On Wednesday, June 16, 2021 at 1:37:30 AM UTC-5, Andrew W wrote:
> >> Here's more proof that corruption in the form of free speech censorship
> >> is
> >> really happening.
> >> Hydroxychloroquine has now been said by prominent doctors and agencies to
> >> be
> >> helpful against the virus, yet Youtube and virtually all other media
> >> corps
> >> continue to suppress and ban it and silence the community.
> >> Who is telling them all to do all of this if not the government?
> >> Just more evidence of rising communism in America and the world (this is
> >> how
> >> communism started in every communist country). And some doofus' still say
> >> there's no world government.
> >>
> >> And before you say that Hydroxy is harmful, that was only a few cases of
> >> corporation produced inferior Hydroxy, and they administered high doses.
> >> Those instances were done on purpose by the drug corporations, and then
> >> publicised to demonise Hydroxy.
> >> Note: Fauci himself was fully supportive of HCQ just 15 years ago when
> >> there
> >> was no politics, money or agenda attached to it.
> >
> >Omg i forgot
> >
> >no wait, that never happened
> >
> >covid 19 did not exist 15 years ago
> >
> HCQ was being used for decades to successfully treat malaria and other
> infections which have very similar effects on the lungs to covid.

not relevant, very very different disorder than those that the drug had been used for in the past

which of those other disorders has anosmia as a symptom of covid

ZERO

Fauci supported use of HCQ for the other disorders that had nothing do with covid

This was the best article about anosmia that I have ever read in my life. Concur 100%

Like whenever my sister (who has anosmia she did not get from covid) says “I think I smell something” people say “aha! You’re a liar, you said you couldn’t smell” That’s completely not how it works.
It works exactly like the person described it in this article.
You sort of IMAGINE that you think you’re smelling something, but you’re invariably wrong.
Also some smells bother her eyes and mouth (she tastes them in the air) but she can’t actually SMELL them. And though she likes chunky texture, I also does like smooth, like mashed potatoes.

Also she can reliably and really smell only one thing for real: a flower called stocks.
she buys dozens of them every spring, just so she can smell them every day.

https://healdove.com/disease-illness/LossOfSenseOfSmell
https://patientslounge.com/conditions/LossOfSenseOfSmell