Newsgroups: alt.politics
Date: Sun, 20 Jun 2021 13:48:52 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: MMR Vaccine Contains ROUNDUP WEED KILLER
From: rushtrad...@yahoo.com (Kenneth Dyer)
 by: Kenneth Dyer - Sun, 20 Jun 2021 20:48 UTC

MMR Vaccine Contains ROUNDUP WEED KILLER

Mandatory in WA State now (and others) for your child to receive this shot before attending public school. Look at the link below to see that it contains the highest amount of Roundup Weed Killer (Glyphosate) than any other vaccine. Do you give a shit about your kids? Or NOT? Based upon the way most of you behave, NOT would be the most accurate answer. So keep burying your heads in the sand ignoring stuff like this and keep being evil people, poisoning your own kids. You won't fess up? Your kids get to pay the price for your stupidity.
"Glyphosate, the active ingredient in Roundup weed killer and other products, has been sprayed more than any other agricultural chemical in history, according to a study published in 2016 in the journal Environmental Sciences Europe. Roundup remains the most widely used herbicide in the United States and worldwide. A number of studies have found evidence linking the weed killer’s main ingredient, glyphosate, to serious side effects and certain types of cancer, including non-Hodgkin's Lymphoma.": https://www.rounduplawsuits.org/

"Glyphosate, a chemical ingredient found in Monsanto’s Roundup and hundreds of other herbicides, has been found in vaccines. Moms Across America received preliminary screening results from Microbe Inotech Laboratories Inc. of St. Louis, Missouri which shows the DTap Adacel (Sanofi Pasteur) vaccine had 0.123 ppb, Influenza Fluvirin (Novartis) 0.331 ppb and HepB Energix-B (Glaxo Smith Kline) 0.325 and Pneumococcal Vax Polyvalent Pneumovax 23, (Merck) had 0.107 ppb of glyphosate. The MMR II (Merck) vaccine, which CDC whistleblower Dr.William Thompson has linked to autism, had levels up to 25 times higher than the other vaccines, at 2.671ppb. Subsequently, multiple rounds of additional independent tests have confirmed these findings at or above the same levels.": https://www.momsacrossamerica.com/glyphosate_in_childhood_vaccines

MMR Vaccine Contains ROUNDUP WEED KILLER blog here: https://sites.google.com/view/thewalk3/vaccines-kill-maim-and-spread-disease/mmr-vaccine-contains-roundup-weed-killer

Re: MMR Vaccine Contains ROUNDUP WEED KILLER

<saojnn$9c8$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=5095&group=alt.politics#5095

From: spam_ajw...@optusnet.com.au (Andrew W)
Newsgroups: alt.politics
Subject: Re: MMR Vaccine Contains ROUNDUP WEED KILLER
Date: Mon, 21 Jun 2021 09:41:41 +1000
 by: Andrew W - Sun, 20 Jun 2021 23:41 UTC

"Kenneth Dyer" wrote in message

>MMR Vaccine Contains ROUNDUP WEED KILLER
>
>Mandatory in WA State now (and others) for your child to receive this shot
>before attending public school. Look at the link below to see that it
>contains the highest amount of Roundup Weed Killer (Glyphosate) than any
>other vaccine. Do you give a shit about your kids? Or NOT? Based upon the
>way most of you behave, NOT would be the most accurate answer. So keep
>burying your heads in the sand ignoring stuff like this and keep being evil
>people, poisoning your own kids. You won't fess up? Your kids get to pay
>the price for your stupidity.
>
>"Glyphosate, the active ingredient in Roundup weed killer and other
>products, has been sprayed more than any other agricultural chemical in
>history, according to a study published in 2016 in the journal
>Environmental Sciences Europe. Roundup remains the most widely used
>herbicide in the United States and worldwide. A number of studies have
>found evidence linking the weed killer’s main ingredient, glyphosate, to
>serious side effects and certain types of cancer, including non-Hodgkin's
>Lymphoma.": https://www.rounduplawsuits.org/
>

>"Glyphosate, a chemical ingredient found in Monsanto’s Roundup and hundreds
>of other herbicides, has been found in vaccines. Moms Across America
>received preliminary screening results from Microbe Inotech Laboratories
>Inc. of St. Louis, Missouri which shows the DTap Adacel (Sanofi Pasteur)
>vaccine had 0.123 ppb, Influenza Fluvirin (Novartis) 0.331 ppb and HepB
>Energix-B (Glaxo Smith Kline) 0.325 and Pneumococcal Vax Polyvalent
>Pneumovax 23, (Merck) had 0.107 ppb of glyphosate. The MMR II (Merck)
>vaccine, which CDC whistleblower Dr.William Thompson has linked to autism,
>had levels up to 25 times higher than the other vaccines, at 2.671ppb.
>Subsequently, multiple rounds of additional independent tests have
>confirmed these findings at or above the same levels.":
>https://www.momsacrossamerica.com/glyphosate_in_childhood_vaccines
>

>MMR Vaccine Contains ROUNDUP WEED KILLER blog here:
>https://sites.google.com/view/thewalk3/vaccines-kill-maim-and-spread-disease/mmr-vaccine-contains-roundup-weed-killer

If this is true then this is the highest criminality by our governments and
drug corps (partners) to date and must be stopped immediately.