The universe does not have laws -- it has habits, and habits can be broken.

interests / rec.crafts.brewing / Planning on naturally fermenting root beer in a Torpedo Keg

SubjectAuthor
* Planning on naturally fermenting root beer in a Torpedo KegNic
`- Re: Planning on naturally fermenting root beer in a Torpedo KegLafe

1
Planning on naturally fermenting root beer in a Torpedo Keg

<k5hTN.116369$Wbff.27929@fx37.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=51&group=rec.crafts.brewing#51

Newsgroups: rec.crafts.brewing
From: Nic...@none.invalid (Nic)
Subject: Planning on naturally fermenting root beer in a Torpedo Keg
Date: Mon, 15 Apr 2024 17:36:16 -0400
 by: Nic - Mon, 15 Apr 2024 21:36 UTC

  Gave up beer, gout, but I could enjoy a couple of cold beers and a
cigarette😁
Is this the place where all the knowledgeable brewers lurk?

--
Pity the fool who followed his GPS over the cliff

Re: Planning on naturally fermenting root beer in a Torpedo Keg

<v079vq$1d8aq$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=52&group=rec.crafts.brewing#52

From: laf...@lafes.invalid (Lafe)
Newsgroups: rec.crafts.brewing
Date: Tue, 23 Apr 2024 03:30:02 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Lafe - Tue, 23 Apr 2024 03:30 UTC

On Mon, 15 Apr 2024 17:36:16 -0400, Nic wrote:

> Gave up beer, gout, but I could enjoy a couple of cold beers and a
> cigarette😁
> Is this the place where all the knowledgeable brewers lurk?

I'd say I'm a lurker, but that implies more regularity than I regularly
show.

But there's a few of us still hanging about. Have you got a batch brewin'?

Lafe