Criticism comes easier than craftsmanship. -- Zeuxis

interests / rec.boats / Re: Donald Trump Correctly Identifies a Camel and Aces Test

SubjectAuthor
* Donald Trump Correctly Identifies a Camel and Aces Testwaynebatrecdotboats@hotmail.com
+* Re: Donald Trump Correctly Identifies a Camel and Aces TestTrue North
|`* Re: Donald Trump Correctly Identifies a Camel and Aces Testwaynebatrecdotboats@hotmail.com
| `- Re: Donald Trump Correctly Identifies a Camel and Aces TestJohn H
+* Re: Donald Trump Correctly Identifies a Camel and Aces Testjustan
|+* Re: Donald Trump Correctly Identifies a Camel and Aces TestTrue North
||+- Re: Donald Trump Correctly Identifies a Camel and Aces Testjustan
||`* Re: Donald Trump Correctly Identifies a Camel and Aces Test345...@gmail.com
|| `- Re: Donald Trump Correctly Identifies a Camel and Aces Testjustan
|`- Re: Donald Trump Correctly Identifies a Camel and Aces TestMr Robot
`* Re: Donald Trump Correctly Identifies a Camel and Aces Test345...@gmail.com
 +* Re: Donald Trump Correctly Identifies a Camel and Aces TestJohn H
 |`* Re: Donald Trump Correctly Identifies a Camel and Aces Testjustan
 | `* Re: Donald Trump Correctly Identifies a Camel and Aces Testwaynebatrecdotboats@hotmail.com
 |  +- Re: Donald Trump Correctly Identifies a Camel and Aces TestBill
 |  +- Re: Donald Trump Correctly Identifies a Camel and Aces Testjustan
 |  `* Re: Donald Trump Correctly Identifies a Camel and Aces TestJohn H
 |   `* Re: Donald Trump Correctly Identifies a Camel and Aces Testwaynebatrecdotboats@hotmail.com
 |    +* Re: Donald Trump Correctly Identifies a Camel and Aces Testjustan
 |    |`* Re: Donald Trump Correctly Identifies a Camel and Aces TestBill
 |    | `* Re: Donald Trump Correctly Identifies a Camel and Aces Testwaynebatrecdotboats@hotmail.com
 |    |  +- Re: Donald Trump Correctly Identifies a Camel and Aces TestBill
 |    |  +- Re: Donald Trump Correctly Identifies a Camel and Aces Testjustan
 |    |  `- Re: Donald Trump Correctly Identifies a Camel and Aces Testgfretwell
 |    +* Re: Donald Trump Correctly Identifies a Camel and Aces Testgfretwell
 |    |`* Re: Donald Trump Correctly Identifies a Camel and Aces TestJustan Ohlphart
 |    | `- Re: Donald Trump Correctly Identifies a Camel and Aces TestJohn H
 |    `* Re: Donald Trump Correctly Identifies a Camel and Aces TestJohn H
 |     `* Re: Donald Trump Correctly Identifies a Camel and Aces TestTrue North
 |      +- Re: Donald Trump Correctly Identifies a Camel and Aces Testjustan
 |      `* Re: Donald Trump Correctly Identifies a Camel and Aces TestJohn H
 |       `* Re: Donald Trump Correctly Identifies a Camel and Aces TestTrue North
 |        `* Re: Donald Trump Correctly Identifies a Camel and Aces TestJohn H
 |         +- Re: Donald Trump Correctly Identifies a Camel and Aces Testjustan
 |         `- Re: Donald Trump Correctly Identifies a Camel and Aces TestTrue North
 `- Re: Donald Trump Correctly Identifies a Camel and Aces Testjustan

Pages:12
Re: Donald Trump Correctly Identifies a Camel and Aces Test

<4D_aK.486795$SeK9.252315@fx97.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=5091&group=rec.boats#5091

From: me...@myplace.com (justan)
Newsgroups: rec.boats
Subject: Re: Donald Trump Correctly Identifies a Camel and Aces Test
Date: Fri, 29 Apr 2022 23:35:28 GMT
 by: justan - Fri, 29 Apr 2022 23:35 UTC

On 4/29/22 6:04 PM, waynebatrecdotboats@hotmail.com wrote:
>On Friday, April 29, 2022 at 1:37:14 PM UTC-4, Bill wrote:
>> justan <m...@myplace.com> wrote:

>> > You said a mouthfull Wayne. I hope you can digest it without choking on it.
>> > BTW. The Biden family has no integrity. Corruption and criminality is in
>> > full bloom at the white house.
>> >

>> Trump may be an asshole. His businesses may have been run on other peoples
>> money. But I saw a lot less corruption in his White House than a lot of
>> others. Obama selling the White House to Goldman Sackus. Cover all that
>> derivative trading, that Clinton started. Clinton removing most of
>> Glass-segal and supporting Rubin. Allowing your employer to be a trading
>> house as well as a bank. Then CGI. How much did the Clintons pocket from
>> that? Biden and government buying votes by giving away money. How much
>> can we give away and still be able to pay our bills? Only reason we get
>> away from it now is we are the World Reserve Currency. What happens when
>> we lose that? Remember the former WRC? German Mark, British pound. They
>> lost WRC status. What insurrection? Jan 6 does not meet the test. A
>> demonstration, which seems to be not uncommon in DC. Portland and
>> Minneapolis seem to meet the armed insurrection test. And old Maxine was
>> up there in Minneapolis urging them on. Where is her trail. Wayne, Your
>> personal hatred for Trump has skewed your viewpoints beyond belief.
>
>===
>
>Bill you are just as entitled to your opinion as I am to mine. I give you credit for maintaining a civil level of discussion. There are many smart people who recognize that the real intent of the January 6 "disturbance" was to prevent the electoral college certification of Biden's win. There is a great deal of evidence that it was fully supported and instigated by Trump. That sure sounds like an insurrection to me.

Perhaps what you saw was an expression of fear and sadness. Turns out that
those emotions were justified. Certainly there were some bad actors in the
group but the violence and destruction seen in other recent demonstrations
wasn't there. Suck it up and let it go. We have more serious ongoing
catastrophes that need to be dealt with. What to do with Biden, Harris,
Pelosi, the squad and many others? What to do? What to do?

Re: Donald Trump Correctly Identifies a Camel and Aces Test

<8c218fb9-dd11-4356-add7-1561a16af913n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=5092&group=rec.boats#5092

Newsgroups: rec.boats
Date: Fri, 29 Apr 2022 16:46:20 -0700 (PDT)
From: princecr...@gmail.com (True North)
 by: True North - Fri, 29 Apr 2022 23:46 UTC

On Friday, 29 April 2022 at 19:49:07 UTC-3, John H wrote:
> On Fri, 29 Apr 2022 07:57:30 -0700 (PDT),
> "waynebatr...@hotmail.com" <wayne.b...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> >On Friday, April 29, 2022 at 10:30:35 AM UTC-4, John H wrote:

> >> Almost the same here, Wayne. Do you reckon your liberal heroes will
> >> reimburse any of your hard earned cash? Oh wait, they don't have to
> >> buy your vote, do they?
> >>
> >> Do you consider vote buying a legitimate election practice?
> >
> >===
> >
> >Quite frankly I don't think there are any heroes anywhere in politics but some are a lot worse than others. Ask yourself how much is our democracy worth? Priceless in my opinion. Putting up with Biden and a liberal administration is the price we pay for getting rid of the corrupt and criminal Trump. Priceless in my opinion. If you really want to get rid of Biden, encourage the Republican party to run a candidate with at least a modicum of integrity.
> >
> >I'm not looking to be reimbursed for anything - raising a couple of successful kids is its own reward.
> You didn't answer the question. That's one of the traits Harry and
> Donnie share.

You mean to say that Wayne didn't snap to attention and obey your every whim and order?
Was that a court martial offence in your army?

Re: Donald Trump Correctly Identifies a Camel and Aces Test

<M1%aK.13243$h6X.7079@fx04.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=5093&group=rec.boats#5093

From: me...@myplace.com (justan)
Newsgroups: rec.boats
References: <a0aa0fff-1fde-4e5f-8dcf-3ebea8080b6bn@googlegroups.com> <eb60c3f9-1696-48c6-aa2a-82393bf33970n@googlegroups.com> <hkrk6ht6f47bhifegj8jffm6tijor8hsh6@4ax.com> <t4dveb$tlr$1@dont-email.me> <8df64f0f-fda9-4900-9c0b-d945bd3d02cdn@googlegroups.com> <dbtn6h1lbkgm5bvo9gollnlqhsqp5lmrmr@4ax.com> <bbf3a5de-1175-4c9a-b7e5-debe9a6200edn@googlegroups.com> <ppqo6hd22q8ubbsd67nhqb3103q9307vks@4ax.com> <8c218fb9-dd11-4356-add7-1561a16af913n@googlegroups.com>
Date: Sat, 30 Apr 2022 00:03:56 GMT
 by: justan - Sat, 30 Apr 2022 00:03 UTC

On 4/29/22 7:46 PM, True North wrote:
>On Friday, 29 April 2022 at 19:49:07 UTC-3, John H wrote:
>> On Fri, 29 Apr 2022 07:57:30 -0700 (PDT),

>> >===
>> >
>> >Quite frankly I don't think there are any heroes anywhere in politics but some are a lot worse than others. Ask yourself how much is our democracy worth? Priceless in my opinion. Putting up with Biden and a liberal administration is the price we pay for getting rid of the corrupt and criminal Trump. Priceless in my opinion. If you really want to get rid of Biden, encourage the Republican party to run a candidate with at least a modicum of integrity.
>> >
>> >I'm not looking to be reimbursed for anything - raising a couple of successful kids is its own reward.
>> You didn't answer the question. That's one of the traits Harry and
>> Donnie share.
>

>You mean to say that Wayne didn't snap to attention and obey your every whim and order?
>Was that a court martial offence in your army?
Donnie, was it Fat Harry who poisoned you on the military? Or maybe you
chummed around with too many scared draft dodgers, A.

Re: Donald Trump Correctly Identifies a Camel and Aces Test

<61bp6hl9kj5rtll03pqupelv2o4b6u8fbf@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=5094&group=rec.boats#5094

From: gfretw...@aol.com
Newsgroups: rec.boats
Date: Fri, 29 Apr 2022 23:37:30 -0400
References: <a0aa0fff-1fde-4e5f-8dcf-3ebea8080b6bn@googlegroups.com> <eb60c3f9-1696-48c6-aa2a-82393bf33970n@googlegroups.com> <hkrk6ht6f47bhifegj8jffm6tijor8hsh6@4ax.com> <t4dveb$tlr$1@dont-email.me> <8df64f0f-fda9-4900-9c0b-d945bd3d02cdn@googlegroups.com> <dbtn6h1lbkgm5bvo9gollnlqhsqp5lmrmr@4ax.com> <bbf3a5de-1175-4c9a-b7e5-debe9a6200edn@googlegroups.com> <VfUaK.8524$Ufdb.2116@fx35.iad> <t4h7o8$c8o$1@dont-email.me> <9044c21f-f80d-4cc5-b5a9-95800033ecc5n@googlegroups.com>
 by: gfretw...@aol.com - Sat, 30 Apr 2022 03:37 UTC

On Fri, 29 Apr 2022 15:04:32 -0700 (PDT),
"waynebatrecdotboats@hotmail.com" <wayne.beardsley@gmail.com> wrote:

>On Friday, April 29, 2022 at 1:37:14 PM UTC-4, Bill wrote:
>> justan <m...@myplace.com> wrote:

>> > You said a mouthfull Wayne. I hope you can digest it without choking on it.
>> > BTW. The Biden family has no integrity. Corruption and criminality is in
>> > full bloom at the white house.
>> >

>> Trump may be an asshole. His businesses may have been run on other peoples
>> money. But I saw a lot less corruption in his White House than a lot of
>> others. Obama selling the White House to Goldman Sackus. Cover all that
>> derivative trading, that Clinton started. Clinton removing most of
>> Glass-segal and supporting Rubin. Allowing your employer to be a trading
>> house as well as a bank. Then CGI. How much did the Clintons pocket from
>> that? Biden and government buying votes by giving away money. How much
>> can we give away and still be able to pay our bills? Only reason we get
>> away from it now is we are the World Reserve Currency. What happens when
>> we lose that? Remember the former WRC? German Mark, British pound. They
>> lost WRC status. What insurrection? Jan 6 does not meet the test. A
>> demonstration, which seems to be not uncommon in DC. Portland and
>> Minneapolis seem to meet the armed insurrection test. And old Maxine was
>> up there in Minneapolis urging them on. Where is her trail. Wayne, Your
>> personal hatred for Trump has skewed your viewpoints beyond belief.
>
>===
>
>Bill you are just as entitled to your opinion as I am to mine. I give you credit for maintaining a civil level of discussion. There are many smart people who recognize that the real intent of the January 6 "disturbance" was to prevent the electoral college certification of Biden's win. There is a great deal of evidence that it was fully supported and instigated by Trump. That sure sounds like an insurrection to me.

I still think most of the people who showed up there just wanted to
protest what they thought was a flawed election. It wasn't
unprecedented. I lived through Bush v Gore.
I am not sure whether it was intentional or just incompetence that the
powers that be left security up to the feckless Capitol Police who
were in way over their heads. Their main job is directing tourists and
driving drunk Kennedys home. They didn't even have all of their 1800
officers working that day and the attempts to get the DC national
Guard or even DCMP involved were virtually non-existent. Nancy signs
all of their checks.
Once a crowd becomes a mob and there is no attempt to stop them, what
did they expect would happen?
I have been in DC for large protests like this and it was always all
hands on deck. There are more cops per square mile in DC than anywhere
in the country, maybe the world. If they want overwhelming force, they
can get it without the national guard. I really believe house and
senate democrats wanted a shit show and that was exactly what they
got. It was just more than they planned on.

Re: Donald Trump Correctly Identifies a Camel and Aces Test

<ho5q6hp5ap3e2th83en95b63i5410q03gu@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=5096&group=rec.boats#5096

From: jherr...@cox.net (John H)
Newsgroups: rec.boats
Date: Sat, 30 Apr 2022 07:02:57 -0400
 by: John H - Sat, 30 Apr 2022 11:02 UTC

On Fri, 29 Apr 2022 16:46:20 -0700 (PDT), True North
<princecraft49@gmail.com> wrote:

>On Friday, 29 April 2022 at 19:49:07 UTC-3, John H wrote:
>> On Fri, 29 Apr 2022 07:57:30 -0700 (PDT),

>> >===
>> >
>> >Quite frankly I don't think there are any heroes anywhere in politics but some are a lot worse than others. Ask yourself how much is our democracy worth? Priceless in my opinion. Putting up with Biden and a liberal administration is the price we pay for getting rid of the corrupt and criminal Trump. Priceless in my opinion. If you really want to get rid of Biden, encourage the Republican party to run a candidate with at least a modicum of integrity.
>> >
>> >I'm not looking to be reimbursed for anything - raising a couple of successful kids is its own reward.
>> You didn't answer the question. That's one of the traits Harry and
>> Donnie share.
>

>You mean to say that Wayne didn't snap to attention and obey your every whim and order?
>Was that a court martial offence in your army?

I mean to say that, like you and Harry, Wayne sidesteps or ignores a
question that would show some balls on his part.

Re: Donald Trump Correctly Identifies a Camel and Aces Test

<b4060b9d-0cdc-4042-b480-49989370823cn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=5098&group=rec.boats#5098

Newsgroups: rec.boats
Date: Sat, 30 Apr 2022 05:56:17 -0700 (PDT)
From: princecr...@gmail.com (True North)
 by: True North - Sat, 30 Apr 2022 12:56 UTC

On Saturday, 30 April 2022 at 08:02:59 UTC-3, John H wrote:
> On Fri, 29 Apr 2022 16:46:20 -0700 (PDT), True North
> <prince...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> >On Friday, 29 April 2022 at 19:49:07 UTC-3, John H wrote:

> >> You didn't answer the question. That's one of the traits Harry and
> >> Donnie share.
> >

> >You mean to say that Wayne didn't snap to attention and obey your every whim and order?
> >Was that a court martial offence in your army?
> I mean to say that, like you and Harry, Wayne sidesteps or ignores a
> question that would show some balls on his part.

What's this obsession with showing "some balls" lately?
Is this a latent desire struggling to burst to the surface?

Re: Donald Trump Correctly Identifies a Camel and Aces Test

<3HbbK.161507$Kdf.32426@fx96.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=5100&group=rec.boats#5100

From: me...@yourservice.com (Justan Ohlphart)
References: <a0aa0fff-1fde-4e5f-8dcf-3ebea8080b6bn@googlegroups.com> <eb60c3f9-1696-48c6-aa2a-82393bf33970n@googlegroups.com> <hkrk6ht6f47bhifegj8jffm6tijor8hsh6@4ax.com> <t4dveb$tlr$1@dont-email.me> <8df64f0f-fda9-4900-9c0b-d945bd3d02cdn@googlegroups.com> <dbtn6h1lbkgm5bvo9gollnlqhsqp5lmrmr@4ax.com> <bbf3a5de-1175-4c9a-b7e5-debe9a6200edn@googlegroups.com> <m26o6hhm1crhh989rab93nj6en393o8ba2@4ax.com>
Newsgroups: rec.boats
Date: Sat, 30 Apr 2022 10:27:10 -0400 (EDT)
 by: Justan Ohlphart - Sat, 30 Apr 2022 14:27 UTC

gfretwell@aol.com Wrote in message:r
> On Fri, 29 Apr 2022 07:57:30 -0700 (PDT),"waynebatrecdotboats@hotmail.com" <wayne.beardsley@gmail.com> wrote:> Ask yourself how much is our democracy worth? Evidently the Democrats are willing to sell our kid's future to giveaway money they will never be able to pay back. That gets compoundedwhen they forgive ill thought out debt with money they print out ofthin air, all for votes. I only hope I outlive this dangerous fiscalpolicy but the collapse of the dollar is coming and that will drag theglobal financial system down with it. This is an internet quote of dubious attribution but it is accurate."A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that votersdiscover they can vote themselves generous gifts from the publictreasury.""From that moment on, the majority always vote for the candidates whopromise the most benefits from the public treasury, with the resultthat every democracy will finally collapse due to loose fiscal policy,which is always followed by a dictatorship."

I'm hoping that the midterm will give us a sign that the country
hasn't gone completely batshit crazy. We made a quick recovery
from Obama et all. The next recovery will be more difficult since
Biden brought us to new lows. But I think it can be
done.
--

----Android NewsGroup Reader----

Re: Donald Trump Correctly Identifies a Camel and Aces Test

<956r6hdgvf0kvothfbsiuq38dbsb91uuv2@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=5104&group=rec.boats#5104

From: jherr...@cox.net (John H)
Newsgroups: rec.boats
References: <hkrk6ht6f47bhifegj8jffm6tijor8hsh6@4ax.com> <t4dveb$tlr$1@dont-email.me> <8df64f0f-fda9-4900-9c0b-d945bd3d02cdn@googlegroups.com> <dbtn6h1lbkgm5bvo9gollnlqhsqp5lmrmr@4ax.com> <bbf3a5de-1175-4c9a-b7e5-debe9a6200edn@googlegroups.com> <ppqo6hd22q8ubbsd67nhqb3103q9307vks@4ax.com> <8c218fb9-dd11-4356-add7-1561a16af913n@googlegroups.com> <ho5q6hp5ap3e2th83en95b63i5410q03gu@4ax.com> <b4060b9d-0cdc-4042-b480-49989370823cn@googlegroups.com>
Date: Sat, 30 Apr 2022 16:16:09 -0400
 by: John H - Sat, 30 Apr 2022 20:16 UTC

On Sat, 30 Apr 2022 05:56:17 -0700 (PDT), True North

>> >You mean to say that Wayne didn't snap to attention and obey your every whim and order?
>> >Was that a court martial offence in your army?
>> I mean to say that, like you and Harry, Wayne sidesteps or ignores a
>> question that would show some balls on his part.
>

>What's this obsession with showing "some balls" lately?
>Is this a latent desire struggling to burst to the surface?

Donna, if you had a pair you wouldn't be bothered.

Re: Donald Trump Correctly Identifies a Camel and Aces Test

<p86r6h13g8no37nil45d4urnfglofesb4d@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=5105&group=rec.boats#5105

From: jherr...@cox.net (John H)
Newsgroups: rec.boats
References: <a0aa0fff-1fde-4e5f-8dcf-3ebea8080b6bn@googlegroups.com> <eb60c3f9-1696-48c6-aa2a-82393bf33970n@googlegroups.com> <hkrk6ht6f47bhifegj8jffm6tijor8hsh6@4ax.com> <t4dveb$tlr$1@dont-email.me> <8df64f0f-fda9-4900-9c0b-d945bd3d02cdn@googlegroups.com> <dbtn6h1lbkgm5bvo9gollnlqhsqp5lmrmr@4ax.com> <bbf3a5de-1175-4c9a-b7e5-debe9a6200edn@googlegroups.com> <m26o6hhm1crhh989rab93nj6en393o8ba2@4ax.com> <3HbbK.161507$Kdf.32426@fx96.iad>
Date: Sat, 30 Apr 2022 16:16:40 -0400
 by: John H - Sat, 30 Apr 2022 20:16 UTC

On Sat, 30 Apr 2022 10:27:10 -0400 (EDT), Justan Ohlphart
<me@yourservice.com> wrote:

>gfretwell@aol.com Wrote in message:r
>> On Fri, 29 Apr 2022 07:57:30 -0700 (PDT),"waynebatrecdotboats@hotmail.com" <wayne.beardsley@gmail.com> wrote:> Ask yourself how much is our democracy worth? Evidently the Democrats are willing to sell our kid's future to giveaway money they will never be able to pay back. That gets compoundedwhen they forgive ill thought out debt with money they print out ofthin air, all for votes. I only hope I outlive this dangerous fiscalpolicy but the collapse of the dollar is coming and that will drag theglobal financial system down with it. This is an internet quote of dubious attribution but it is accurate."A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that votersdiscover they can vote themselves generous gifts from the publictreasury.""From that moment on, the majority always vote for the candidates whopromise the most benefits from the public treasury, with the resultthat every democracy will finally collapse due to loose fiscal policy,which is always followed by a dictatorship."
>
>I'm hoping that the midterm will give us a sign that the country
> hasn't gone completely batshit crazy. We made a quick recovery
> from Obama et all. The next recovery will be more difficult since
> Biden brought us to new lows. But I think it can be
> done.

Sure hope you're right.

Re: Donald Trump Correctly Identifies a Camel and Aces Test

<D0hbK.161522$Kdf.9729@fx96.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=5106&group=rec.boats#5106

From: me...@myplace.com (justan)
Newsgroups: rec.boats
Date: Sat, 30 Apr 2022 20:31:31 GMT
 by: justan - Sat, 30 Apr 2022 20:31 UTC

On 4/30/22 4:16 PM, John H wrote:

>>> I mean to say that, like you and Harry, Wayne sidesteps or ignores a
>>> question that would show some balls on his part.
>>

>>What's this obsession with showing "some balls" lately?
>>Is this a latent desire struggling to burst to the surface?
>
>Donna, if you had a pair you wouldn't be bothered.

Donna's situation is still being assessed by Dr. Phil. Could go either way.

Re: Donald Trump Correctly Identifies a Camel and Aces Test

<4fbd0b66-62f9-4067-b10a-354c4ed89538n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=5108&group=rec.boats#5108

Newsgroups: rec.boats
Date: Sat, 30 Apr 2022 15:36:32 -0700 (PDT)
From: princecr...@gmail.com (True North)
 by: True North - Sat, 30 Apr 2022 22:36 UTC

On Saturday, 30 April 2022 at 17:16:13 UTC-3, John H wrote:

> >> I mean to say that, like you and Harry, Wayne sidesteps or ignores a
> >> question that would show some balls on his part.
> >

> >What's this obsession with showing "some balls" lately?
> >Is this a latent desire struggling to burst to the surface?
> Donna, if you had a pair you wouldn't be bothered.

Sounds like y'all are the one all bothered.