Yevtushenko has... an ego that can crack crystal at a distance of twenty feet. -- John Cheever

interests / alt.politics / Critical Race Theory Verified By Conservative

SubjectAuthor
* Critical Race Theory Verified By ConservativeBradley K. Sherman
+* Re: Critical Race Theory Verified By ConservativeBlue Lives Matter
|`- Re: Critical Race Theory Verified By ConservativeMargin
`* Re: Critical Race Theory Verified By ConservativeKen
 `* Re: Critical Race Theory Verified By ConservativeThe Starmaker
  +* Re: Critical Race Theory Verified By ConservativeBradley K. Sherman
  |`- Re: Critical Race Theory Verified By ConservativeBeamMeUpScotty
  `- Re: Critical Race Theory Verified By ConservativeThe Starmaker

1
Critical Race Theory Verified By Conservative

<sar9tm$es2$1@panix3.panix.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=5110&group=alt.politics#5110

From: bks...@panix.com (Bradley K. Sherman)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics
Subject: Critical Race Theory Verified By Conservative
Date: 22 Jun 2021 00:12:38 -0000
 by: Bradley K. Sherman - Tue, 22 Jun 2021 00:12 UTC

| I grew up in a middle-class neighborhood of a middle-class
| suburb in a Midwestern city. I went to a middle-class high
| school, with middle-class friends, eating middle-class
| fried bologna sandwiches. And for most of my upbringing,
| this seemed not only normal but normative. I assumed this
| was a typical American childhood.
| But none of this was neutral or normal. Systems had been
| carefully created to ensure I went to an all-White church,
| in an all-White neighborhood, while attending an all-White
| Christian school and shopping in all-White stores. I now
| realize I grew up in one of the most segregated cities in
| the United States.
|
| Was this my fault? Not in the strictest sense. I didn't
| create these systems. But I wish I had realized earlier
| that these systems had created me.
<https://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/2021/06/21/im-conservative-who-believes-systemic-racism-is-real/>

--bks

Re: Critical Race Theory Verified By Conservative

<gua2dg59tjeiob4vtrgtpv5i2oqug18724@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=5111&group=alt.politics#5111

From: andy_fra...@Biden_sucks.org (Blue Lives Matter)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics
Date: Mon, 21 Jun 2021 20:16:50 -0400
 by: Blue Lives Matter - Tue, 22 Jun 2021 00:16 UTC

On 22 Jun 2021 00:12:38 -0000, bks@panix.com (Bradley K. Sherman)

> | I grew up in a middle-class neighborhood of a middle-class
> | suburb in a Midwestern city. I went to a middle-class high
> | school, with middle-class friends, eating middle-class
> | fried bologna sandwiches. And for most of my upbringing,
> | this seemed not only normal but normative. I assumed this
> | was a typical American childhood.
> | But none of this was neutral or normal. Systems had been
> | carefully created to ensure I went to an all-White church,
> | in an all-White neighborhood, while attending an all-White
> | Christian school and shopping in all-White stores. I now
> | realize I grew up in one of the most segregated cities in
> | the United States.
> |
> | Was this my fault? Not in the strictest sense. I didn't
> | create these systems. But I wish I had realized earlier
> | that these systems had created me.
><https://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/2021/06/21/im-conservative-who-believes-systemic-racism-is-real/>
>
> --bks

Wait... Do you really think anyone is going to believe that BS?

Re: Critical Race Theory Verified By Conservative

<sardfq$dm1$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=5112&group=alt.politics#5112

From: Ken...@invalid.com (Ken)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics
Date: Mon, 21 Jun 2021 20:13:26 -0500
 by: Ken - Tue, 22 Jun 2021 01:13 UTC

Bradley K. Sherman wrote:
> | I grew up in a middle-class neighborhood of a middle-class
> | suburb in a Midwestern city. I went to a middle-class high
> | school, with middle-class friends, eating middle-class
> | fried bologna sandwiches. And for most of my upbringing,
> | this seemed not only normal but normative. I assumed this
> | was a typical American childhood.
> | But none of this was neutral or normal. Systems had been
> | carefully created to ensure I went to an all-White church,
> | in an all-White neighborhood, while attending an all-White
> | Christian school and shopping in all-White stores. I now
> | realize I grew up in one of the most segregated cities in
> | the United States.
> |
> | Was this my fault? Not in the strictest sense. I didn't
> | create these systems. But I wish I had realized earlier
> | that these systems had created me.
> <https://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/2021/06/21/im-conservative-who-believes-systemic-racism-is-real/>
>
> --bks

Who or what stopped you from integrating?? Did someone stop you from
associating with people of other races? And if not, when and why did it
take you so long to realize your sins? Excuse me, but you sound like a
phony.

Re: Critical Race Theory Verified By Conservative

<itm2dg9q3te4f876ph58aj1rp7jb8j06m1@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=5118&group=alt.politics#5118

From: M287v1.c...@nowhere (Margin)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics,alt.survival
Date: Mon, 21 Jun 2021 23:47:59 -0400
 by: Margin - Tue, 22 Jun 2021 03:47 UTC

On Mon, 21 Jun 2021 20:16:50 -0400, Blue Lives Matter
<andy_franklyn@Biden_sucks.org> wrote:

>On 22 Jun 2021 00:12:38 -0000, bks@panix.com (Bradley K. Sherman)
>wrote:

>> | I grew up in a middle-class neighborhood of a middle-class
>> | suburb in a Midwestern city. I went to a middle-class high
>> | school, with middle-class friends, eating middle-class
>> | fried bologna sandwiches. And for most of my upbringing,
>> | this seemed not only normal but normative. I assumed this
>> | was a typical American childhood.
>> | But none of this was neutral or normal. Systems had been
>> | carefully created to ensure I went to an all-White church,
>> | in an all-White neighborhood, while attending an all-White
>> | Christian school and shopping in all-White stores. I now
>> | realize I grew up in one of the most segregated cities in
>> | the United States.
>> |
>> | Was this my fault? Not in the strictest sense. I didn't
>> | create these systems. But I wish I had realized earlier
>> | that these systems had created me.
>><https://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/2021/06/21/im-conservative-who-believes-systemic-racism-is-real/>
>>
>> --bks
>

>Wait... Do you really think anyone is going to believe that BS?

The Pinkos will, they'll swallow it hook line and sinker.

You know, their positive-feedback echo chamber, you
could have FUN with that. Just feed them the kind of
disinfo they cannot resist and watch them blow it out
of all proportion - only to be horribly shamed by the
actual facts the next day :-)

Then SUE them in a bunch of different ways for their
entire yearly profit margin - no settling either !

Re: Critical Race Theory Verified By Conservative

<fhp2dg9k56kggqva6r1v32mqiqt1r55v0f@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=5122&group=alt.politics#5122

From: starma...@ix.netcom.com (The Starmaker)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics
Date: Mon, 21 Jun 2021 21:33:25 -0700
 by: The Starmaker - Tue, 22 Jun 2021 04:33 UTC

On Mon, 21 Jun 2021 20:13:26 -0500, Ken <Ken@invalid.com> wrote:

>Bradley K. Sherman wrote:
>> | I grew up in a middle-class neighborhood of a middle-class
>> | suburb in a Midwestern city. I went to a middle-class high
>> | school, with middle-class friends, eating middle-class
>> | fried bologna sandwiches. And for most of my upbringing,
>> | this seemed not only normal but normative. I assumed this
>> | was a typical American childhood.
>> | But none of this was neutral or normal. Systems had been
>> | carefully created to ensure I went to an all-White church,
>> | in an all-White neighborhood, while attending an all-White
>> | Christian school and shopping in all-White stores. I now
>> | realize I grew up in one of the most segregated cities in
>> | the United States.
>> |
>> | Was this my fault? Not in the strictest sense. I didn't
>> | create these systems. But I wish I had realized earlier
>> | that these systems had created me.
>> <https://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/2021/06/21/im-conservative-who-believes-systemic-racism-is-real/>
>>
>> --bks
>>
>Who or what stopped you from integrating?? Did someone stop you from
>associating with people of other races? And if not, when and why did it
>take you so long to realize your sins? Excuse me, but you sound like a
>phony.

White people have nothing in common with Black people..

there is no need to associate with those you have nothing in common
with.

Every person born White is a White Suprmisist.

They always say when a Black person moves into a White
neighborhood..."There goes the neighborhood!"

Property values go down...

White people start moving out...

First thing every White person does when
moving into a new neighborhood...check to make
sure no niggers live there, Right?

They don't have to see a nigger around...

they can...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fwOaulBWpbY&t=30s

to think the unthinkable, mention the unmentionable, and challenge
the unchallengeable.

Re: Critical Race Theory Verified By Conservative

<sasnh8$lg6$1@reader2.panix.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=5128&group=alt.politics#5128

From: bks...@panix.com (Bradley K. Sherman)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics
Date: Tue, 22 Jun 2021 13:11:04 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Bradley K. Sherman - Tue, 22 Jun 2021 13:11 UTC

The Starmaker <starmaker@ix.netcom.com> wrote:

><https://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/2021/06/21/im-conservative-who-believes-systemic-racism-is-real/>
>>>
>>Who or what stopped you from integrating??

Read the article! Republican Godzilla Michael Gerson explains.

--bks

Re: Critical Race Theory Verified By Conservative

<UXmAI.23768$Qn1.16148@fx22.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=5130&group=alt.politics#5130

Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics
From: NOT-S...@idiocracy.gov (BeamMeUpScotty)
Date: Tue, 22 Jun 2021 11:02:11 -0400
 by: BeamMeUpScotty - Tue, 22 Jun 2021 15:02 UTC

On 6/22/21 9:11 AM, Bradley K. Sherman wrote:

>> <https://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/2021/06/21/im-conservative-who-believes-systemic-racism-is-real/>
>>>>
>>> Who or what stopped you from integrating??

They also neglected to grasp any reasons for his normal not accepting
other cultures "normal" as their own.

They aren't all "social" some are science and life expectancy. People
want their family to live long healthy lives. And for instance the
Koreans avoid American Culture as do Amish and others all for their own
reason's so it isn't "ALWAYS" the White Male heterosexual Americans
stopping integration.

Jews food standards and other thing are what caused them to group
together into "Ghettos" where they could live more easily with a shared
cultural goal and shared food restrictions where as being in other
communities would make their simple food task much harder to follow and
stay committed to.

Going to a local school was a way to share those cultural ideals and
made it less of a problem when they get together as a group for group
functions. They were closer aligned in their needs so it meant that
meeting the needs of the group was less expensive and less work.

--
That's karma

Censorship is a form of violence, using force to silence those you hate.

Censorship is HATE personified... Hate groups use censorship to help
force those they hate to be gagged and silenced.

Censorship becomes a hate crime when it's illegally forced on citizens.

Censorship of this document in part or in whole is an admission of your
belonging to a VIOLENT HATE GROUP.

Re: Critical Race Theory Verified By Conservative

<1394dgpckv3eachj7nd6k63vmkbbv7dp1c@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=5133&group=alt.politics#5133

From: starma...@ix.netcom.com (The Starmaker)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics
Date: Tue, 22 Jun 2021 11:18:48 -0700
 by: The Starmaker - Tue, 22 Jun 2021 18:18 UTC

On Mon, 21 Jun 2021 21:33:25 -0700, The Starmaker
<starmaker@ix.netcom.com> wrote:

>>> <https://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/2021/06/21/im-conservative-who-believes-systemic-racism-is-real/>
>>>
>>> --bks
>>>
>>Who or what stopped you from integrating?? Did someone stop you from
>>associating with people of other races? And if not, when and why did it
>>take you so long to realize your sins? Excuse me, but you sound like a
>>phony.
>

>White people have nothing in common with Black people..
>
>there is no need to associate with those you have nothing in common
>with.
>
>Every person born White is a White Suprmisist.
>
>They always say when a Black person moves into a White
>neighborhood..."There goes the neighborhood!"
>
>Property values go down...
>
>White people start moving out...
>
>First thing every White person does when
>moving into a new neighborhood...check to make
>sure no niggers live there, Right?
>

>They don't have to see a nigger around...
>
>they can...
>
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fwOaulBWpbY&t=30s

Of course, smart Democrats like...Senator Sheldon Whitehouse (D-R.I.)
make sure the clubs they join are All-White Beach Clubs.

These democrats don't want to see any niggers on the beach looking at
their White women. And they don't wanna see their black ass on the
beach either!

They go into a club and say..."I DON'T WANT TO SEE ANY NIGGERS IN
HERE!"

All-White Clubs mean "No Niggers Allowed."

I mean, if you are wactching TV, you have the right to change the
channel if there are any niggers in the cast, Right? You don't wanna
be home watching niggers on the screen, right??

Bad enough you go outside and see a nigger walking down the street and
you're sayin
"WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT NIGGER DOING AROUND HERE???"

There is only one reason you wanna join a All-White Club, isn't there?

(of course at night you want some black ass chick to make her do what
white women cannot do)

(wat is it dat white women cannot do? they cannot be black)

All-White Clubs mean "No Niggers Allowed."

ask Senator Sheldon Whitehouse

Whitehouse/??? IS DAT HIS REAL FUCKIN LAST NAME!!1???

(well, you cannot blame him with a last name like dat...)