Newsgroups: rec.motorcycles.harley
Date: Thu, 6 May 2021 00:14:14 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Mary, Monkey, Sun, Tree and Penis Whoreshippers - Part E - By
Kabatoff, Dar. S.
From: darylkab...@yahoo.ca (Daryl)
 by: Daryl - Thu, 6 May 2021 07:14 UTC

Mary, Monkey, Sun, Tree and Penis Whoreshippers - Part E - By Kabatoff, Dar.. S.
May 1st 2021 11:08 am 68,187 words

“The very concept of a nation founded by European settlers is offensive to me. Old stock White Canadians are an unpleasant relic, and quite frankly, replaceable. And we will replace them." - Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau, when asked to comment on his Open Borders Immigration Strategy, speaking without preparation, without the aid of a writer

“Christians are the worst part of Canadian society.” - Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau speaking without preparation, without the aid of a writer

“Honour killings shouldn’t be called ‘barbaric.’” - Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau speaking without preparation, without the aid of a writer

“They are not sexual assaults, but ‘honour’ rapes.” - Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau speaking without preparation, without the aid of a writer

"We have put together, I think, the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics." - Joe Biden speaking without preparation, without the aid of a writer

“Who remembers the Armenian genocide? If they can’t remember the Armenian genocide, who is goink to be concerned about the Jews?” - Adolph Hitler speaking without preparation, without the aid of a writer

“Without writers, nothing speak so good in word stuff.” - Eddie Izzard

Saskatoon’s immensely popular Louis Riel Day and the Louis Riel races was a celebration recognizing the co-operation between natives and Europeans and the building of our nation. Saskatoon City Council cancelled the Louis Riel races and replaced these races with Chinese Dragon Boat races, and at about this same time the media made a flip… on the evening news rather than demonizing the Chinese as they had for the previous decades, they said that the Chinese people were just like you and me, see they have blinkin’ trees and are celebrating “Christmas” (which is actually the use of God’s Name in vain and is a Catholic fertility rite). The media made another flip around that time... for years the media was publishing stories of La Nina and El Nino weather oscillations causing periodic drought and famine to some continents while leaving the other continents either unscathed or with abundant rain, suddenly those stories ceased and were later replaced by a new anti-industrial narrative. Famine is due to the El Nino-Southern Oscillation combined with a lack of compassion (see Late Victorian Holocausts: El Nino Famines and the Making of the Third Word, by Mike Davis). It is imperative to our enemies that North American industry is destroyed for this will make many people homeless and more easily consumed by the witches. Forcing people to become homeless makes it easier for the witches to get away with eating people… their delight is to devour people without anybody being aware of what is going on (Habakkuk 3:14), and churches keep people ignorant of the cannibalism being conducted by censoring Scriptural references to the act. There is enough wealth in North America (and Australia and New Guinea…) to insure everyone has a home and is well fed, and this can be accomplished without benefitting landlords and lawyers. Remove the industry and you will remove jobs, the wealth and even the homes, and make it easier to consume the growing numbers of impoverished without raising alarm.

Do not be alarmed, cannibals will not be breaking into your home and devouring you as their delight is to devour people without anybody being aware of what is going on (Habakkuk 3:14). The cannibals will instead enact legislation to bankrupt you and make you homeless, this way when they eat you, it will not be apparent that you are missing and so there will be no cause for alarm.

And on page C3 in the Saskatoon-Star Phoenix on October 17th 2020, there is an article on the Liberal government’s new CRB (Canada Recovery Benefit) program, which replaces the CERB (Canadian Emergency Response Benefit). Both the old CERB (Canadian Emergency Response Benefit) program and the new CRB (Canada Recovery Benefit) program have provided and are now providing $500 per week to non-Canadians living in Canada. The Canadians of white European descent who failed to obtain jobs before the Fear Flu broke out remain impoverished and often homeless. Keep in mind that Islamists, Sikhs and Hindus that are not Canadian citizens are being trained as medical doctors including as psychiatrists in Canadian Universities, and are allowed to “work” in Canada without being Canadian citizens. It is the Canadians of white European descent that comprise the vast bulk of the people who are stripped of their rights and tortured in psychiatric facilities… complain about the mismanagement of Canada in an inappropriate manner and expect to be arrested under the Mental Health Act and begin your “treatment”. And keep in mind that most of the Christians in the middle-east were recently slaughtered by Islamists, and that these Islamists who murdered them and stole their savings were allowed to come to Canada and keep these savings and were provided with taxpayer funds to start new lives here. I was stripped of my rights in 1988 and brutally tortured for years, I begged in vain for assistance to flee Canada and all the Canadians of white European descent could do for me is laugh at me, libel me, rob me and brutally assault me further, for they did not appreciate it when I criticized their most beloved pagan traditions. Now in 2020 they lose their jobs and businesses, now they lose their nation to members of alternative fertility cults, and they continue to publish obituaries claiming that their smitten children and otherwise deceased family members are up in heaven with Mary, for they abided by traditions (traditions that are in opposition to God’s Commandments). The way I see it, is that the white Canadians of European descent (including the Doukhobors and Adventists) are compassionless to me and to other victims of psychiatric horror and deserve the loss of their nation to Islam. Laugh and sing Jingle Bells, post photos on social media of your children and family members posing next to the pagan idols. You have Egyptian penises on the roofs of your churches, you place Egyptian penises on the tops of evergreen trees that you turn into blinkin’ idols, you support media, schools and churches that censor Scriptural references to cannibalism, you train and employ Hindu, Sikh and Islamic psychiatrists to torture people to death, you are absolutely compassionless to the victims of psychiatric horror… Lose your businesses, lose your homes, pay compound interest on the “money” Trudeau hands out to foreigners living in Canada, laugh at me and have me tortured for criticizing your churches. Canadians spent millions of dollars having me brutally tortured for years, they made me a home in a psychiatric ward now consider themselves rich enough to give $500 each week to non-Canadians who are unable to find employment here in Canada. Sing Jingle Bells, turn trees into decorated idols and proclaim that you are saved regardless of what the Bible instructs. Keep voting for the communists who hand over your nation to Chinese, Islamists or any other foreigner. Beat me to the point of death at your Seventh-day Adventist Church for daring to proclaim that your church is united with the Catholic churches in teaching traditions in place of God’s Commandments.

In the news on October 19th 2020, the Trudeau Liberals (backed by the NDP) extend the border closure with the USA. And for a few days previous to this there have also been reports on how the Liberals (backed by the NDP, both are communist parties) are making it easier for the Chinese to fly into Canada. The government shut down the economy, now there are millions of unemployed in Canada and the federal government is seeking to bring in more foreigners, and are paying many of these foreigners $500 each week because these non-Canadians were unable to find adequate employment in Canada. They made me a home in a psychiatric ward and now hand out over $2000 per month to foreigners, which is enough for them to make payments on new homes, or the foreigners can use that $500 each week and buy a rifle

Or these foreigners may purchase two quite nice rifles costing $1,000.00 each month, or one exceedingly nice rifle costing $2000.00 each month. The Canadians of white European descent (most are denied training and denied jobs, some are tortured in psychiatric facilities) did not work and earn money in 2019 so are not eligible to receive the $500/week the Islamists, Sikhs, Hindus and Chinese are getting. The white-European and native aboriginals living in poverty in Saskatchewan received $50 for their covid relief funds from the provincial government in April 2020, so they could buy some masks and hand sanitizer, back then, and may use the money to purchase a used BB gun or perhaps a nice sling shot.

Female Islamists don’t have to show their faces in Canada in order to buy rifles and ammunition, and since males in Saskatchewan are allowed to claim on their birth certificates that they are females (and without any changes being made to their sexual organs), then the male Islamists in Saskatchewan too are not required to show their faces when they purchase the rifles and ammunition for our government provides them with identification purporting they are females.

On page A2 of the October 20th 2020 Saskatoon Star-Phoenix we read that 45-year-old Mohamed Hassan Omer slashed the throat and severed the spine of a 29-year-old woman in Saskatoon in the morning of May 27th 2020, then he stabbed her in the arm and in the back and stole the vehicle she was sitting in. And on page A4 we learn that an autopsy was unable to determine the cause of a psychiatric inmate’s death. James Leo Short was being forced to take “antipsychotic” medications, which all have “death” as a known side-effect.

Click here to read the complete article