We seldom repent talking too little, but very often talking too much. -- Jean de la Bruyere

interests / rec.boats / Some Encouraging Words of Sanity From a Leading Republican

SubjectAuthor
* Some Encouraging Words of Sanity From a Leading Republicanwaynebatrecdotboats@hotmail.com
+* Re: Some Encouraging Words of Sanity From a Leading Republicanjustan
|`* Re: Some Encouraging Words of Sanity From a Leading Republicanwaynebatrecdotboats@hotmail.com
| +- Re: Some Encouraging Words of Sanity From a Leading Republicanjustan
| +- Re: Some Encouraging Words of Sanity From a Leading RepublicanBill
| +- Re: Some Encouraging Words of Sanity From a Leading Republican345...@gmail.com
| `* Re: Some Encouraging Words of Sanity From a Leading RepublicanJohn H
|  +* Re: Some Encouraging Words of Sanity From a Leading Republicanjustan
|  |`* Re: Some Encouraging Words of Sanity From a Leading RepublicanTrue North
|  | `- Re: Some Encouraging Words of Sanity From a Leading RepublicanAlex
|  `* Re: Some Encouraging Words of Sanity From a Leading RepublicanTrue North
|   `* Re: Some Encouraging Words of Sanity From a Leading RepublicanJohn H
|    +* Re: Some Encouraging Words of Sanity From a Leading RepublicanTrue North
|    |`* Re: Some Encouraging Words of Sanity From a Leading RepublicanJohn H
|    | `* Re: Some Encouraging Words of Sanity From a Leading RepublicanJustan Ohlphart
|    |  `* Re: Some Encouraging Words of Sanity From a Leading RepublicanJohn H
|    |   `* Re: Some Encouraging Words of Sanity From a Leading RepublicanTrue North
|    |    `- Re: Some Encouraging Words of Sanity From a Leading RepublicanJohn H
|    `- Re: Some Encouraging Words of Sanity From a Leading Republicanjustan
`- Re: Some Encouraging Words of Sanity From a Leading Republicangfretwell

1
Some Encouraging Words of Sanity From a Leading Republican

<aa73996e-e08c-44b8-82b0-10c583b76b70n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=5128&group=rec.boats#5128

Newsgroups: rec.boats
Date: Tue, 3 May 2022 05:27:55 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Some Encouraging Words of Sanity From a Leading Republican
From: wayne.be...@gmail.com (waynebatrecdotboats@hotmail.com)
 by: waynebatrecdotboats@ - Tue, 3 May 2022 12:27 UTC

Larry Hogan, the Republican governor of Democratic-leaning Maryland and a possible 2024 presidential candidate, is expected to use a high-profile speech Tuesday evening to call on his party to extricate itself from the grasp of former President Donald Trump.

“We won’t win back the White House by nominating Donald Trump or a cheap impersonation of him,” Mr. Hogan will say, according to a copy of his speech shared with The Wall Street Journal. “The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting a different result.”

From the Wall Street Journal

Re: Some Encouraging Words of Sanity From a Leading Republican

<SE9cK.962521$aT3.898069@fx09.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=5129&group=rec.boats#5129

From: me...@myplace.com (justan)
Newsgroups: rec.boats
Date: Tue, 03 May 2022 12:57:22 GMT
 by: justan - Tue, 3 May 2022 12:57 UTC

On 5/3/22 8:27 AM, waynebatrecdotboats@hotmail.com wrote:
>Larry Hogan, the Republican governor of Democratic-leaning Maryland and a possible 2024 presidential candidate, is expected to use a high-profile speech Tuesday evening to call on his party to extricate itself from the grasp of former President Donald Trump.
>
>?We won?t win back the White House by nominating Donald Trump or a cheap impersonation of him,? Mr. Hogan will say, according to a copy of his speech shared with The Wall Street Journal. ?The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting a different result.?
>
>From the Wall Street Journal

Who do you think could successfully run this country. Imagine your self as
an independant.

Re: Some Encouraging Words of Sanity From a Leading Republican

<5aaf9875-1c7a-4ef7-9839-d5a7f270a9bcn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=5132&group=rec.boats#5132

Newsgroups: rec.boats
Date: Tue, 3 May 2022 08:25:56 -0700 (PDT)
From: wayne.be...@gmail.com (waynebatrecdotboats@hotmail.com)
 by: waynebatrecdotboats@ - Tue, 3 May 2022 15:25 UTC

On Tuesday, May 3, 2022 at 8:57:25 AM UTC-4, justan wrote:
> On 5/3/22 8:27 AM, waynebatr...@hotmail.com wrote:
> >Larry Hogan, the Republican governor of Democratic-leaning Maryland and a possible 2024 presidential candidate, is expected to use a high-profile speech Tuesday evening to call on his party to extricate itself from the grasp of former President Donald Trump.
> >
> >?We won?t win back the White House by nominating Donald Trump or a cheap impersonation of him,? Mr. Hogan will say, according to a copy of his speech shared with The Wall Street Journal. ?The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting a different result.?
> >
> >From the Wall Street Journal
> Who do you think could successfully run this country. Imagine your self as
> an independant.

==
The Italians were happy with Benito Mussolini. How did that turn out? False narratives never turn out well in the end.

Re: Some Encouraging Words of Sanity From a Leading Republican

<WlccK.694626$7F2.253743@fx12.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=5134&group=rec.boats#5134

From: me...@myplace.com (justan)
Newsgroups: rec.boats
Date: Tue, 03 May 2022 16:01:58 GMT
 by: justan - Tue, 3 May 2022 16:01 UTC

On 5/3/22 11:25 AM, waynebatrecdotboats@hotmail.com wrote:
>On Tuesday, May 3, 2022 at 8:57:25 AM UTC-4, justan wrote:
>> On 5/3/22 8:27 AM, waynebatr...@hotmail.com wrote:
>> >Larry Hogan, the Republican governor of Democratic-leaning Maryland and a possible 2024 presidential candidate, is expected to use a high-profile speech Tuesday evening to call on his party to extricate itself from the grasp of former President Donald Trump.
>> >
>> >?We won?t win back the White House by nominating Donald Trump or a cheap impersonation of him,? Mr. Hogan will say, according to a copy of his speech shared with The Wall Street Journal. ?The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting a different result.?
>> >
>> >From the Wall Street Journal
>> Who do you think could successfully run this country. Imagine your self as
>> an independant.
>
>===
>
>The Italians were happy with Benito Mussolini. How did that turn out? False narratives never turn out well in the end.

Hello Wayne. Are you there?

Re: Some Encouraging Words of Sanity From a Leading Republican

<t4rm2b$e3q$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=5135&group=rec.boats#5135

From: califbil...@gmail.com (Bill)
Newsgroups: rec.boats
Date: Tue, 3 May 2022 16:42:52 -0000 (UTC)
sha1:rT4+rBBkfCJrjePoarTKhdRMEVE=
 by: Bill - Tue, 3 May 2022 16:42 UTC

waynebatrecdotboats@hotmail.com <wayne.beardsley@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Tuesday, May 3, 2022 at 8:57:25 AM UTC-4, justan wrote:
>> On 5/3/22 8:27 AM, waynebatr...@hotmail.com wrote:
>>> Larry Hogan, the Republican governor of Democratic-leaning Maryland and
>>> a possible 2024 presidential candidate, is expected to use a
>>> high-profile speech Tuesday evening to call on his party to extricate
>>> itself from the grasp of former President Donald Trump.
>>>
>>> ?We won?t win back the White House by nominating Donald Trump or a
>>> cheap impersonation of him,? Mr. Hogan will say, according to a copy of
>>> his speech shared with The Wall Street Journal. ?The definition of
>>> insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting a different result.?
>>>
>>> From the Wall Street Journal
>> Who do you think could successfully run this country. Imagine your self as
>> an independant.
>
> ==
> The Italians were happy with Benito Mussolini. How did that turn out?
> False narratives never turn out well in the end.

The only real thing you have against Trump is the Jan. 6 demonstration.
As President, he was the best one we have had in at least the last 5
Presidents. He may be personally an asshole, but he did well as POTUS!
You think Biden has done a decent job? Would Hillary been better?
Myself, I wanted Tulsi.

Re: Some Encouraging Words of Sanity From a Leading Republican

<c468bf71-9d8d-403e-b5d1-34dcd5c548a8n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=5136&group=rec.boats#5136

Newsgroups: rec.boats
Date: Tue, 3 May 2022 13:33:45 -0700 (PDT)
From: 3452...@gmail.com (345...@gmail.com)
 by: 345...@gmail.com - Tue, 3 May 2022 20:33 UTC

On Tuesday, May 3, 2022 at 11:25:57 AM UTC-4, waynebatrecdotboats@hotmail.com wrote:
> On Tuesday, May 3, 2022 at 8:57:25 AM UTC-4, justan wrote:
> > On 5/3/22 8:27 AM, waynebatr...@hotmail.com wrote:
> > >Larry Hogan, the Republican governor of Democratic-leaning Maryland and a possible 2024 presidential candidate, is expected to use a high-profile speech Tuesday evening to call on his party to extricate itself from the grasp of former President Donald Trump.
> > >
> > >?We won?t win back the White House by nominating Donald Trump or a cheap impersonation of him,? Mr. Hogan will say, according to a copy of his speech shared with The Wall Street Journal. ?The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting a different result.?
> > >
> > >From the Wall Street Journal
> > Who do you think could successfully run this country. Imagine your self as
> > an independant.
> ===
>
> The Italians were happy with Benito Mussolini. How did that turn out? False narratives never turn out well in the end.

Non-sequitur. Besides, our liberal media leads in false narratives.

Re: Some Encouraging Words of Sanity From a Leading Republican

<ckn37h5glgnom35lgi9gk441nhhu7o6rtt@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=5138&group=rec.boats#5138

From: gfretw...@aol.com
Newsgroups: rec.boats
Date: Tue, 03 May 2022 22:05:15 -0400
 by: gfretw...@aol.com - Wed, 4 May 2022 02:05 UTC

On Tue, 3 May 2022 05:27:55 -0700 (PDT),
"waynebatrecdotboats@hotmail.com" <wayne.beardsley@gmail.com> wrote:

>Larry Hogan, the Republican governor of Democratic-leaning Maryland and a possible 2024 presidential candidate, is expected to use a high-profile speech Tuesday evening to call on his party to extricate itself from the grasp of former President Donald Trump.
>
>“We won’t win back the White House by nominating Donald Trump or a cheap impersonation of him,” Mr. Hogan will say, according to a copy of his speech shared with The Wall Street Journal. “The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting a different result.”
>
>From the Wall Street Journal

The only question is how he will play out in flyover land.
Most country folks see him as just another northeastern liberal
masquerading as conservative.

Re: Some Encouraging Words of Sanity From a Leading Republican

<s2t57h11nor2umhn8pg3tm8v79rjnck9c9@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=5140&group=rec.boats#5140

From: jherr...@cox.net (John H)
Newsgroups: rec.boats
Date: Wed, 04 May 2022 17:47:55 -0400
 by: John H - Wed, 4 May 2022 21:47 UTC

On Tue, 3 May 2022 08:25:56 -0700 (PDT),
"waynebatrecdotboats@hotmail.com" <wayne.beardsley@gmail.com> wrote:

>On Tuesday, May 3, 2022 at 8:57:25 AM UTC-4, justan wrote:
>> On 5/3/22 8:27 AM, waynebatr...@hotmail.com wrote:
>> >Larry Hogan, the Republican governor of Democratic-leaning Maryland and a possible 2024 presidential candidate, is expected to use a high-profile speech Tuesday evening to call on his party to extricate itself from the grasp of former President Donald Trump.
>> >
>> >?We won?t win back the White House by nominating Donald Trump or a cheap impersonation of him,? Mr. Hogan will say, according to a copy of his speech shared with The Wall Street Journal. ?The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting a different result.?
>> >
>> >From the Wall Street Journal
>> Who do you think could successfully run this country. Imagine your self as
>> an independant.
>
>===
>
>The Italians were happy with Benito Mussolini. How did that turn out? False narratives never turn out well in the end.

Again, you skipped the question. How very Krause- or Donna-like.

Re: Some Encouraging Words of Sanity From a Leading Republican

<t4v0fd$fdf$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=5141&group=rec.boats#5141

From: me...@here.com (justan)
Newsgroups: rec.boats
Date: Wed, 4 May 2022 18:58:52 -0400 (EDT)
 by: justan - Wed, 4 May 2022 22:58 UTC

John H <jherring@cox.net> Wrote in message:r
> On Tue, 3 May 2022 08:25:56 -0700 (PDT),"waynebatrecdotboats@hotmail.com" <wayne.beardsley@gmail.com> wrote:>On Tuesday, May 3, 2022 at 8:57:25 AM UTC-4, justan wrote:>> On 5/3/22 8:27 AM, waynebatr...@hotmail.com wrote: >> >Larry Hogan, the Republican governor of Democratic-leaning Maryland and a possible 2024 presidential candidate, is expected to use a high-profile speech Tuesday evening to call on his party to extricate itself from the grasp of former President Donald Trump. >> >>> >?We won?t win back the White House by nominating Donald Trump or a cheap impersonation of him,? Mr. Hogan will say, according to a copy of his speech shared with The Wall Street Journal. ?The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting a different result.?>> > >> >From the Wall Street Journal>> Who do you think could successfully run this country. Imagine your self as >> an independant.>>===>>The Italians were happy with Benito Mussolini. How did that turn out? False narratives never turn out well in the end.Again, you skipped the question. How very Krause- or Donna-like.

Donnie is a dummy. Fat Harry was misguided and misinformed. I
would say Wayne is Harryesque. Calling Wayne Donna-like is
insulting. That's my opinion. :-)
--

----Android NewsGroup Reader----

Re: Some Encouraging Words of Sanity From a Leading Republican

<2b02b949-7767-4b14-97a0-9920c8163957n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=5142&group=rec.boats#5142

Newsgroups: rec.boats
Date: Wed, 4 May 2022 16:51:17 -0700 (PDT)
From: princecr...@gmail.com (True North)
 by: True North - Wed, 4 May 2022 23:51 UTC

On Wednesday, 4 May 2022 at 19:58:56 UTC-3, justan wrote:
> John H <jher...@cox.net> Wrote in message:r
> > On Tue, 3 May 2022 08:25:56 -0700 (PDT),"waynebatr...@hotmail.com" <wayne.b...@gmail.com> wrote:>On Tuesday, May 3, 2022 at 8:57:25 AM UTC-4, justan wrote:>> On 5/3/22 8:27 AM, waynebatr...@hotmail.com wrote: >> >Larry Hogan, the Republican governor of Democratic-leaning Maryland and a possible 2024 presidential candidate, is expected to use a high-profile speech Tuesday evening to call on his party to extricate itself from the grasp of former President Donald Trump. >> >>> >?We won?t win back the White House by nominating Donald Trump or a cheap impersonation of him,? Mr. Hogan will say, according to a copy of his speech shared with The Wall Street Journal. ?The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting a different result.?>> > >> >From the Wall Street Journal>> Who do you think could successfully run this country. Imagine your self as >> an independant.>>===>>The Italians were happy with Benito Mussolini. How did that turn out? False narratives never turn out well in the end.Again, you skipped the question. How very Krause- or Donna-like.
>
> Donnie is a dummy. Fat Harry was misguided and misinformed. I
> would say Wayne is Harryesque. Calling Wayne Donna-like is
> insulting. That's my opinion. :-)
> --
>

> ----Android NewsGroup Reader----
> https://piaohong.s3-us-west-2.amazonaws.com/usenet/index.html

An opinion is like an asshole, everyone has one......or in your case, is one!

Re: Some Encouraging Words of Sanity From a Leading Republican

<70600409-2faf-48b1-a83e-9922dcaf6ab9n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=5143&group=rec.boats#5143

Newsgroups: rec.boats
Date: Wed, 4 May 2022 16:53:08 -0700 (PDT)
From: princecr...@gmail.com (True North)
 by: True North - Wed, 4 May 2022 23:53 UTC

On Wednesday, 4 May 2022 at 18:47:58 UTC-3, John H wrote:
> On Tue, 3 May 2022 08:25:56 -0700 (PDT),
> "waynebatr...@hotmail.com" <wayne.b...@gmail.com> wrote:

> >> Who do you think could successfully run this country. Imagine your self as
> >> an independant.
> >
> >===
> >
> >The Italians were happy with Benito Mussolini. How did that turn out? False narratives never turn out well in the end.
> Again, you skipped the question. How very Krause- or Donna-like.

Wayne not obeying your orders again?
Maybe you can convince JAG to hold him in contempt.
SNERK!

Re: Some Encouraging Words of Sanity From a Leading Republican

<t3867h9bdimjkl2jqkoj8cn4bgamvk3t88@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=5144&group=rec.boats#5144

From: jherr...@cox.net (John H)
Newsgroups: rec.boats
Date: Wed, 04 May 2022 20:56:16 -0400
 by: John H - Thu, 5 May 2022 00:56 UTC

On Wed, 4 May 2022 16:53:08 -0700 (PDT), True North
<princecraft49@gmail.com> wrote:

>On Wednesday, 4 May 2022 at 18:47:58 UTC-3, John H wrote:
>> On Tue, 3 May 2022 08:25:56 -0700 (PDT),

>> >===
>> >
>> >The Italians were happy with Benito Mussolini. How did that turn out? False narratives never turn out well in the end.
>> Again, you skipped the question. How very Krause- or Donna-like.
>

>Wayne not obeying your orders again?
>Maybe you can convince JAG to hold him in contempt.
>SNERK!

What order?

Dummy.

Re: Some Encouraging Words of Sanity From a Leading Republican

<b81c7fa2-0abd-4c78-837a-18da6cac4583n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=5145&group=rec.boats#5145

Newsgroups: rec.boats
Date: Wed, 4 May 2022 20:04:36 -0700 (PDT)
From: princecr...@gmail.com (True North)
 by: True North - Thu, 5 May 2022 03:04 UTC

On Wednesday, 4 May 2022 at 21:56:19 UTC-3, John H wrote:
> On Wed, 4 May 2022 16:53:08 -0700 (PDT), True North
> <prince...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> >On Wednesday, 4 May 2022 at 18:47:58 UTC-3, John H wrote:

> >> Again, you skipped the question. How very Krause- or Donna-like.
> >

> >Wayne not obeying your orders again?
> >Maybe you can convince JAG to hold him in contempt.
> >SNERK!
> What order?
>
> Dummy.

Y'all getting Dimentia JohnnyMop?
Y'all keep demanding that he answer your questions. Maybe y'all thought he was one of your Moppets.

Re: Some Encouraging Words of Sanity From a Leading Republican

<t50m4c$m3j$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=5149&group=rec.boats#5149

From: me...@here.com (justan)
Newsgroups: rec.boats
Date: Thu, 5 May 2022 10:14:34 -0400 (EDT)
 by: justan - Thu, 5 May 2022 14:14 UTC

John H <jherring@cox.net> Wrote in message:r
> On Wed, 4 May 2022 16:53:08 -0700 (PDT), True North<princecraft49@gmail.com> wrote:>On Wednesday, 4 May 2022 at 18:47:58 UTC-3, John H wrote:>> On Tue, 3 May 2022 08:25:56 -0700 (PDT), >> "waynebatr...@hotmail.com" <wayne.b...@gmail.com> wrote: >> >> >On Tuesday, May 3, 2022 at 8:57:25 AM UTC-4, justan wrote: >> >> On 5/3/22 8:27 AM, waynebatr...@hotmail.com wrote: >> >> >Larry Hogan, the Republican governor of Democratic-leaning Maryland and a possible 2024 presidential candidate, is expected to use a high-profile speech Tuesday evening to call on his party to extricate itself from the grasp of former President Donald Trump. >> >> > >> >> >?We won?t win back the White House by nominating Donald Trump or a cheap impersonation of him,? Mr. Hogan will say, according to a copy of his speech shared with The Wall Street Journal. ?The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting a different result.? >> >> > >> >> >From the Wall Street Journal >> >> Who do you think could successfully run this country. Imagine your self as >> >> an independant. >> > >> >=== >> > >> >The Italians were happy with Benito Mussolini. How did that turn out? False narrative
s never turn out well in the end.>> Again, you skipped the question. How very Krause- or Donna-like.>>>Wayne not obeying your orders again?>Maybe you can convince JAG to hold him in contempt.>SNERK!What order?Dummy.

The little girly boy has no clue about military procedures and
protocol. Shim is after all a Kanadian.
--

----Android NewsGroup Reader----

Re: Some Encouraging Words of Sanity From a Leading Republican

<98o77h9qmln5n1o50v32u0ehl6c4r77tbg@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=5150&group=rec.boats#5150

From: jherr...@cox.net (John H)
Newsgroups: rec.boats
Date: Thu, 05 May 2022 10:37:40 -0400
 by: John H - Thu, 5 May 2022 14:37 UTC

On Wed, 4 May 2022 20:04:36 -0700 (PDT), True North
<princecraft49@gmail.com> wrote:

>On Wednesday, 4 May 2022 at 21:56:19 UTC-3, John H wrote:
>> On Wed, 4 May 2022 16:53:08 -0700 (PDT), True North
>> <prince...@gmail.com> wrote:

>> >Wayne not obeying your orders again?
>> >Maybe you can convince JAG to hold him in contempt.
>> >SNERK!
>> What order?
>>
>> Dummy.
>

>Y'all getting Dimentia JohnnyMop?
>Y'all keep demanding that he answer your questions. Maybe y'all thought he was one of your Moppets.

What demand, dummy?

Learn to read. You're making an ass out of yourself again.

Re: Some Encouraging Words of Sanity From a Leading Republican

<lsRcK.7504$E3G.2404@fx06.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=5152&group=rec.boats#5152

From: me...@yourservice.com (Justan Ohlphart)
References: <aa73996e-e08c-44b8-82b0-10c583b76b70n@googlegroups.com> <SE9cK.962521$aT3.898069@fx09.iad> <5aaf9875-1c7a-4ef7-9839-d5a7f270a9bcn@googlegroups.com> <s2t57h11nor2umhn8pg3tm8v79rjnck9c9@4ax.com> <70600409-2faf-48b1-a83e-9922dcaf6ab9n@googlegroups.com> <t3867h9bdimjkl2jqkoj8cn4bgamvk3t88@4ax.com> <b81c7fa2-0abd-4c78-837a-18da6cac4583n@googlegroups.com> <98o77h9qmln5n1o50v32u0ehl6c4r77tbg@4ax.com>
Newsgroups: rec.boats
Date: Thu, 5 May 2022 10:47:44 -0400 (EDT)
 by: Justan Ohlphart - Thu, 5 May 2022 14:47 UTC

John H <jherring@cox.net> Wrote in message:r
> On Wed, 4 May 2022 20:04:36 -0700 (PDT), True North<princecraft49@gmail.com> wrote:>On Wednesday, 4 May 2022 at 21:56:19 UTC-3, John H wrote:>> On Wed, 4 May 2022 16:53:08 -0700 (PDT), True North >> <prince...@gmail.com> wrote: >> >> >On Wednesday, 4 May 2022 at 18:47:58 UTC-3, John H wrote: >> >> On Tue, 3 May 2022 08:25:56 -0700 (PDT), >> >> "waynebatr...@hotmail.com" <wayne.b...@gmail.com> wrote: >> >> >> >> >On Tuesday, May 3, 2022 at 8:57:25 AM UTC-4, justan wrote: >> >> >> On 5/3/22 8:27 AM, waynebatr...@hotmail.com wrote: >> >> >> >Larry Hogan, the Republican governor of Democratic-leaning Maryland and a possible 2024 presidential candidate, is expected to use a high-profile speech Tuesday evening to call on his party to extricate itself from the grasp of former President Donald Trump. >> >> >> > >> >> >> >?We won?t win back the White House by nominating Donald Trump or a cheap impersonation of him,? Mr. Hogan will say, according to a copy of his speech shared with The Wall Street Journal. ?The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting a different result.? >> >> >> > >> >> >> >From the Wall Street Journal >> >> >> Who do you think co
uld successfully run this country. Imagine your self as >> >> >> an independant. >> >> > >> >> >=== >> >> > >> >> >The Italians were happy with Benito Mussolini. How did that turn out? False narratives never turn out well in the end. >> >> Again, you skipped the question. How very Krause- or Donna-like. >> > >> > >> >Wayne not obeying your orders again? >> >Maybe you can convince JAG to hold him in contempt. >> >SNERK!>> What order? >> >> Dummy.>>>Y'all getting Dimentia JohnnyMop?>Y'all keep demanding that he answer your questions. Maybe y'all thought he was one of your Moppets.What demand, dummy?Learn to read. You're making an ass out of yourself again.

You can always count on shim to to that. If nothing else, shim's
consistant.
--

----Android NewsGroup Reader----

Re: Some Encouraging Words of Sanity From a Leading Republican

<stq77h59pf20uvqg3nf7ufvm2fqc7vhf88@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=5153&group=rec.boats#5153

From: jherr...@cox.net (John H)
Newsgroups: rec.boats
References: <aa73996e-e08c-44b8-82b0-10c583b76b70n@googlegroups.com> <SE9cK.962521$aT3.898069@fx09.iad> <5aaf9875-1c7a-4ef7-9839-d5a7f270a9bcn@googlegroups.com> <s2t57h11nor2umhn8pg3tm8v79rjnck9c9@4ax.com> <70600409-2faf-48b1-a83e-9922dcaf6ab9n@googlegroups.com> <t3867h9bdimjkl2jqkoj8cn4bgamvk3t88@4ax.com> <b81c7fa2-0abd-4c78-837a-18da6cac4583n@googlegroups.com> <98o77h9qmln5n1o50v32u0ehl6c4r77tbg@4ax.com> <lsRcK.7504$E3G.2404@fx06.iad>
Date: Thu, 05 May 2022 11:23:18 -0400
 by: John H - Thu, 5 May 2022 15:23 UTC

On Thu, 5 May 2022 10:47:44 -0400 (EDT), Justan Ohlphart
<me@yourservice.com> wrote:

>John H <jherring@cox.net> Wrote in message:r
>> On Wed, 4 May 2022 20:04:36 -0700 (PDT), True North<princecraft49@gmail.com> wrote:>On Wednesday, 4 May 2022 at 21:56:19 UTC-3, John H wrote:>> On Wed, 4 May 2022 16:53:08 -0700 (PDT), True North >> <prince...@gmail.com> wrote: >> >> >On Wednesday, 4 May 2022 at 18:47:58 UTC-3, John H wrote: >> >> On Tue, 3 May 2022 08:25:56 -0700 (PDT), >> >> "waynebatr...@hotmail.com" <wayne.b...@gmail.com> wrote: >> >> >> >> >On Tuesday, May 3, 2022 at 8:57:25 AM UTC-4, justan wrote: >> >> >> On 5/3/22 8:27 AM, waynebatr...@hotmail.com wrote: >> >> >> >Larry Hogan, the Republican governor of Democratic-leaning Maryland and a possible 2024 presidential candidate, is expected to use a high-profile speech Tuesday evening to call on his party to extricate itself from the grasp of former President Donald Trump. >> >> >> > >> >> >> >?We won?t win back the White House by nominating Donald Trump or a cheap impersonation of him,? Mr. Hogan will say, according to a copy of his speech shared with The Wall
>Street Journal. ?The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting a different result.? >> >> >> > >> >> >> >From the Wall Street Journal >> >> >> Who do you think could successfully run this country. Imagine your self as >> >> >> an independant. >> >> > >> >> >=== >> >> > >> >> >The Italians were happy with Benito Mussolini. How did that turn out? False narratives never turn out well in the end. >> >> Again, you skipped the question. How very Krause- or Donna-like. >> > >> > >> >Wayne not obeying your orders again? >> >Maybe you can convince JAG to hold him in contempt. >> >SNERK!>> What order? >> >> Dummy.>>>Y'all getting Dimentia JohnnyMop?>Y'all keep demanding that he answer your questions. Maybe y'all thought he was one of your Moppets.What demand, dummy?Learn to read. You're making an ass out of yourself again.
>
>You can always count on shim to to that. If nothing else, shim's
> consistant.

He does seem to do the same thing over and over. Might be from
twirling a big brush in toilet bowls.

Re: Some Encouraging Words of Sanity From a Leading Republican

<0b9bd680-79b9-4029-91bf-4709b6d20371n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=5154&group=rec.boats#5154

Newsgroups: rec.boats
Date: Thu, 5 May 2022 09:36:38 -0700 (PDT)
From: princecr...@gmail.com (True North)
 by: True North - Thu, 5 May 2022 16:36 UTC

On Thursday, 5 May 2022 at 12:23:21 UTC-3, John H wrote:
> On Thu, 5 May 2022 10:47:44 -0400 (EDT), Justan Ohlphart
> <m...@yourservice.com> wrote:
>
> >John H <jher...@cox.net> Wrote in message:r
> >> On Wed, 4 May 2022 20:04:36 -0700 (PDT), True North<prince...@gmail.com> wrote:>On Wednesday, 4 May 2022 at 21:56:19 UTC-3, John H wrote:>> On Wed, 4 May 2022 16:53:08 -0700 (PDT), True North >> <prince...@gmail.com> wrote: >> >> >On Wednesday, 4 May 2022 at 18:47:58 UTC-3, John H wrote: >> >> On Tue, 3 May 2022 08:25:56 -0700 (PDT), >> >> "waynebatr...@hotmail.com" <wayne.b...@gmail.com> wrote: >> >> >> >> >On Tuesday, May 3, 2022 at 8:57:25 AM UTC-4, justan wrote: >> >> >> On 5/3/22 8:27 AM, waynebatr...@hotmail.com wrote: >> >> >> >Larry Hogan, the Republican governor of Democratic-leaning Maryland and a possible 2024 presidential candidate, is expected to use a high-profile speech Tuesday evening to call on his party to extricate itself from the grasp of former President Donald Trump. >> >> >> > >> >> >> >?We won?t win back the White House by nominating Donald Trump or a cheap impersonation of him,? Mr. Hogan will say, according to a copy of his speech shared with The Wall
> >Street Journal. ?The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting a different result.? >> >> >> > >> >> >> >From the Wall Street Journal >> >> >> Who do you think could successfully run this country. Imagine your self as >> >> >> an independant. >> >> > >> >> >=== >> >> > >> >> >The Italians were happy with Benito Mussolini. How did that turn out? False narratives never turn out well in the end. >> >> Again, you skipped the question. How very Krause- or Donna-like. >> > >> > >> >Wayne not obeying your orders again? >> >Maybe you can convince JAG to hold him in contempt. >> >SNERK!>> What order? >> >> Dummy.>>>Y'all getting Dimentia JohnnyMop?>Y'all keep demanding that he answer your questions. Maybe y'all thought he was one of your Moppets.What demand, dummy?Learn to read. You're making an ass out of yourself again.
> >
> >You can always count on shim to to that. If nothing else, shim's
> > consistant.
> He does seem to do the same thing over and over. Might be from
> twirling a big brush in toilet bowls.

SNERK!
This is amusing coming from y'all, JohnnyMop.
You keep issuing orders and directives that no one pays attention to yet you still expect results.
Didn't some famous 'merican have something to say about that?

Re: Some Encouraging Words of Sanity From a Leading Republican

<9MedncuhdfjI_On_nZ2dnUU7-S2dnZ2d@giganews.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=5155&group=rec.boats#5155

Newsgroups: rec.boats
From: Xela...@gmail.com (Alex)
Date: Thu, 5 May 2022 19:44:20 -0400
 by: Alex - Thu, 5 May 2022 23:44 UTC

True North wrote:
> On Wednesday, 4 May 2022 at 19:58:56 UTC-3, justan wrote:
>> John H <jher...@cox.net> Wrote in message:r
>>> On Tue, 3 May 2022 08:25:56 -0700 (PDT),"waynebatr...@hotmail.com" <wayne.b...@gmail.com> wrote:>On Tuesday, May 3, 2022 at 8:57:25 AM UTC-4, justan wrote:>> On 5/3/22 8:27 AM, waynebatr...@hotmail.com wrote: >> >Larry Hogan, the Republican governor of Democratic-leaning Maryland and a possible 2024 presidential candidate, is expected to use a high-profile speech Tuesday evening to call on his party to extricate itself from the grasp of former President Donald Trump. >> >>> >?We won?t win back the White House by nominating Donald Trump or a cheap impersonation of him,? Mr. Hogan will say, according to a copy of his speech shared with The Wall Street Journal. ?The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting a different result.?>> > >> >From the Wall Street Journal>> Who do you think could successfully run this country. Imagine your self as >> an independant.>>===>>The Italians were happy with Benito Mussolini. How did that turn out? False narratives never turn out well in the end.Again, you skipped the question. How very Krause- or Donna-like.
>> Donnie is a dummy. Fat Harry was misguided and misinformed. I
>> would say Wayne is Harryesque. Calling Wayne Donna-like is
>> insulting. That's my opinion. :-)
>> --
>>

>> ----Android NewsGroup Reader----
>> https://piaohong.s3-us-west-2.amazonaws.com/usenet/index.html
>
> An opinion is like an asshole, everyone has one......or in your case, is one!
Dumb.

Re: Some Encouraging Words of Sanity From a Leading Republican

<ot1a7hlelmca2fuq3je5ch1dvkq7381fk8@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=5156&group=rec.boats#5156

From: jherr...@cox.net (John H)
Newsgroups: rec.boats
References: <SE9cK.962521$aT3.898069@fx09.iad> <5aaf9875-1c7a-4ef7-9839-d5a7f270a9bcn@googlegroups.com> <s2t57h11nor2umhn8pg3tm8v79rjnck9c9@4ax.com> <70600409-2faf-48b1-a83e-9922dcaf6ab9n@googlegroups.com> <t3867h9bdimjkl2jqkoj8cn4bgamvk3t88@4ax.com> <b81c7fa2-0abd-4c78-837a-18da6cac4583n@googlegroups.com> <98o77h9qmln5n1o50v32u0ehl6c4r77tbg@4ax.com> <lsRcK.7504$E3G.2404@fx06.iad> <stq77h59pf20uvqg3nf7ufvm2fqc7vhf88@4ax.com> <0b9bd680-79b9-4029-91bf-4709b6d20371n@googlegroups.com>
Date: Fri, 06 May 2022 07:34:49 -0400
 by: John H - Fri, 6 May 2022 11:34 UTC

On Thu, 5 May 2022 09:36:38 -0700 (PDT), True North
<princecraft49@gmail.com> wrote:

>On Thursday, 5 May 2022 at 12:23:21 UTC-3, John H wrote:
>> On Thu, 5 May 2022 10:47:44 -0400 (EDT), Justan Ohlphart
>> <m...@yourservice.com> wrote:

>> >Street Journal. ?The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting a different result.? >> >> >> > >> >> >> >From the Wall Street Journal >> >> >> Who do you think could successfully run this country. Imagine your self as >> >> >> an independant. >> >> > >> >> >=== >> >> > >> >> >The Italians were happy with Benito Mussolini. How did that turn out? False narratives never turn out well in the end. >> >> Again, you skipped the question. How very Krause- or Donna-like. >> > >> > >> >Wayne not obeying your orders again? >> >Maybe you can convince JAG to hold him in contempt. >> >SNERK!>> What order? >> >> Dummy.>>>Y'all getting Dimentia JohnnyMop?>Y'all keep demanding that he answer your questions. Maybe y'all thought he was one of your Moppets.What demand, dummy?Learn to read. You're making an ass out of yourself again.
>> >
>> >You can always count on shim to to that. If nothing else, shim's
>> > consistant.
>> He does seem to do the same thing over and over. Might be from
>> twirling a big brush in toilet bowls.
>

>SNERK!
>This is amusing coming from y'all, JohnnyMop.
>You keep issuing orders and directives that no one pays attention to yet you still expect results.
>Didn't some famous 'merican have something to say about that?

What order, dummy? Learn to read.