From: ddantg...@mail.ru (Nick)
Newsgroups: soc.culture.bulgaria
Subject: и още руска
пропаганда …
Date: Fri, 13 May 2022 09:05:22 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Nick - Fri, 13 May 2022 09:05 UTC

DIESELGEDDON – America’s diesel supply on verge of catastrophic collapse,
leading to HALTING of food, fertilizer, coal and energy

In what we are now calling Dieselgeddon, the supply of diesel fuel in the
United States is plunging. By the end of May or early June — unless
something changes dramatically — diesel fuel will go into extreme scarcity
and have to be rationed across America.

Because diesel is used by nearly all trains (because they’re “diesel-
electric” trains), transport trucks, construction equipment and farming
equipment, the crash in diesel availability will sharply affect all the
following:

Food availability
Fertilizers for growing food
Coal for powering the electrical grid
Construction projects
Transportation of consumer goods to retail stores
UPS, Fedex, USPS and other package carriers

https://www.naturalnews.com/2022-05-11-dieselgeddon-americas-diesel-supply-on-verge-of-catastrophic-collapse.html

между другото, това може да се окаже полезно срещу различни видове обсесии.

--
«地 球 誕 生 在 牛 市 的 小 時 — Earth is born in the Bull's hour»

Re: и още руска пропаганда …

<62a9a805-2937-4d59-ade0-ce2ac4c9c894n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=5152&group=soc.culture.bulgaria#5152

Newsgroups: soc.culture.bulgaria
Date: Fri, 13 May 2022 09:33:58 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: и още руска пропаганда …
From: ivaylop...@gmail.com (Ivaylo Ivanov)
 by: Ivaylo Ivanov - Fri, 13 May 2022 16:33 UTC

On Friday, May 13, 2022 at 5:05:23 AM UTC-4, Nick wrote:
> DIESELGEDDON – America’s diesel supply on verge of catastrophic collapse,
> leading to HALTING of food, fertilizer, coal and energy
>
> In what we are now calling Dieselgeddon, the supply of diesel fuel in the
> United States is plunging. By the end of May or early June — unless
> something changes dramatically — diesel fuel will go into extreme scarcity
> and have to be rationed across America.
>
> Because diesel is used by nearly all trains (because they’re “diesel-
> electric” trains), transport trucks, construction equipment and farming
> equipment, the crash in diesel availability will sharply affect all the
> following:
>
> Food availability
> Fertilizers for growing food
> Coal for powering the electrical grid
> Construction projects
> Transportation of consumer goods to retail stores
> UPS, Fedex, USPS and other package carriers
>
> https://www.naturalnews.com/2022-05-11-dieselgeddon-americas-diesel-supply-on-verge-of-catastrophic-collapse.html
>
> между другото, това може да се окаже полезно срещу различни видове обсесии.
>
> --
> «地 球 誕 生 在 牛 市 的 小 時 — Earth is born in the Bull's hour»

"Natural News (formerly NewsTarget, which is now a separate sister site) is a far-right, anti-
vaccination conspiracy theory and fake news website known for promoting alternative medicine,
pseudoscience, disinformation, and far-right extremism."

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Natural_News

До там ли паднахте?

Re: и още руска пропаганда …

<t5m3l4$10tc$1@gioia.aioe.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=5160&group=soc.culture.bulgaria#5160

From: ddantg...@mail.ru (Nick)
Newsgroups: soc.culture.bulgaria
Subject: Re: и още руска
пропаганда …
Date: Fri, 13 May 2022 17:14:12 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Nick - Fri, 13 May 2022 17:14 UTC

On Fri, 13 May 2022 09:33:58 -0700 (PDT), Ivaylo Ivanov wrote:

> On Friday, May 13, 2022 at 5:05:23 AM UTC-4, Nick wrote:

>> DIESELGEDDON – America’s diesel supply on verge of catastrophic
>> collapse, leading to HALTING of food, fertilizer, coal and energy

>> In what we are now calling Dieselgeddon, the supply of diesel fuel in
>> the United States is plunging. By the end of May or early June — unless
>> something changes dramatically — diesel fuel will go into extreme
>> scarcity and have to be rationed across America.

>> Because diesel is used by nearly all trains (because they’re “diesel-
>> electric” trains), transport trucks, construction equipment and farming
>> equipment, the crash in diesel availability will sharply affect all the
>> following:

>> Food availability Fertilizers for growing food Coal for powering the
>> electrical grid Construction projects Transportation of consumer goods
>> to retail stores UPS, Fedex, USPS and other package carriers

>> https://www.naturalnews.com/2022-05-11-dieselgeddon-americas-diesel-
supply-on-verge-of-catastrophic-collapse.html

>> между другото, това може да се окаже полезно срещу различни видове
>> обсесии.

> "Natural News (formerly NewsTarget, which is now a separate sister site)
> is a far-right, anti-vaccination conspiracy theory and fake news website
> known for promoting alternative medicine, pseudoscience, disinformation,
> and far-right extremism."

> https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Natural_News

> До там ли паднахте?

не, но е напълно подходящ за хора като теб, разчитащи на wikipedia.

--
«地 球 誕 生 在 牛 市 的 小 時 — Earth is born in the Bull's hour»