Newsgroups: rec.motorcycles.harley
Date: Sat, 23 Sep 2023 06:34:45 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Mary, Monkey, Sun, Tree and Penis Whoreshippers - Part B - Daryl Kabatoff
From: darylkab...@yahoo.ca (Squeak)
 by: Squeak - Sat, 23 Sep 2023 13:34 UTC

Mary, Monkey, Sun, Tree and Penis Whoreshippers - Part B - Daryl Kabatoff
September 22nd 2023 10:59 am 223,936 words (261 pages)

“The very concept of a nation founded by European settlers is offensive to me. Old stock White Canadians are an unpleasant relic, and quite frankly, replaceable. And we will replace them." - Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau, when asked to comment on his Open Borders Immigration Strategy, speaking without preparation, without the aid of a writer

“Christians are the worst part of Canadian society.” - Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau speaking without preparation, without the aid of a writer

“If you’re not willing to embrace Islam, you’re not a part of our society.” - Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau speaking without preparation, without the aid of a writer

“Without writers, nothing speak so good in word stuff.” - Eddie Izzard

We should be building water taxis, such as gyrocopters with pontoons that seat between 4 to 7 people, or amphibious airplanes that accomplish the same. We should have ground effect taxis travelling just above the rivers or in other designated areas, connecting communities. We should have rocket assisted aircraft designed specifically to travel the nearly identical distance to either Calgary or Edmonton. We should have small detachable rockets designed to assist the launching of planes, and smaller rockets designed to give gliders a little push. We could have sports cars that deploy wings in a second (or less), wings that plop into play (Build Option Twenty-Five).

Check out the DG-808J powered glider constructed by Desert Aerospace, LLC, it can launch itself with a pair of tiny turbine engines (PBS TJ40 engines) and retract these turbines into the fuselage after they cool. Even when the engines are shut down and are remaining exposed, the glider still obtains a 40:1 glide ratio.

Should have a meeting of those people wanting to build their own airplanes, people could present their ideas of which plane for the group to build. If we had 1000 people at the meeting, 703 of them may end up wanting something similar to the DG-808J powered glider with the PBS TJ40 engines, so we would be in need of 1,406 engines for them. But the other 297 people wanting to build alternative airplanes may also want one or more of these same engines to power or help power their aircraft as well. It seems to make sense to me that the Aviation Department builds engines similar to the PBS TJ40 engine.

Ground-effect land-skimming vehicles could periodically be flying perhaps two feet above electrical wires, from which they wirelessly charge and propel themselves. Being quite flat, Saskatchewan makes the ideal testing location for these electrically propelled ground-effect land-skimming, extremely highly efficient aircraft. We could perhaps actively strive to link Saskatoon with both Calgary and Edmonton with corridors for these elevated automobiles. The Canadian prairies are ideally suited for the ground-effect land-skimming vehicles. Some people building these electrically powered land skimming vehicles may opt to include a pair of PBS TJ40 engines so they may leave the confines of the electrical grid.

We should be building a prototype of a composite single seat mono-wing airplane (such as a Yak), as the cost per composite aircraft could, depending upon materials used, be lower than constructing TIG welded airframes. Reduce the cost of the airplanes to make them an achievable goal to work towards. We could reduce the cost of the aircraft by covering concrete, wood, plastic or styrofoam forms with aviation grade spruce plywood. The left side of a composite (plywood) aircraft fuselage can be pulled out of a secure storage locker and be worked upon, using such a system will allow for greater participation and a larger number of aircraft being started. Once completing one side of the airplane fuselage, the builder will be provided with a second storage locker for the other half of his or her airplane, eventually the builder will have the two halves to unite and will be provided with a larger storage locker to secure that fuselage while work on other components is conducted. I imagine Cindy would see some handsome and muscular feller, perhaps Steve, building the right side of his chosen airplane, then Cindy would of course start building the left side of said aircraft, and then actively, or incessantly, seek to unite their projects. Cindy would flick her hair back, lightly stroke her eyebrow and giggle a little when she asked Steve if he wanted to join their sides together, I’m sure. See “Mosquito: A Pictorial History of the DH98” by Philip Birtles.

Check out the video on YouTube called Building an Airplane Out of Wood - You Can Do It! (27 minutes long). It isn’t easy as every piece of wood must be carefully chosen, it is likely far easier to build the airplane out of metal. The time required to obtain wood of superior grain is a non-issue with the construction of metal aircraft. Furthermore wooden airplanes require far superior shelter once constructed as the weather degrades the wood. The video says that many airplanes have metal fuselages and wooden wings.

Some people building wooden airplanes are going to make mistakes and purchase wood that has grain and knots that renders it unusable. People building campers and such are in need of such pieces of wood, and so a service should be offered where people can place their scrap boards on display and up for sale.

People should consider buying and using their own cutting blades on the communally used equipment, or at least have spares available for the tools they are using. I imagine a slew of older donated metal working and wood working machines that are kept operational by people investing into their own cutting blades and drill bits and such. Some people will have tools such as radial arm saws and would not allow the use of the tool for other people in the cooperative, this is fine as people have invested time and money in the tool and in insuring that their saws cut straight. Those who do not wish their tools to be shared by others should lock their tools up in their personal storage lockers and bring them out when required. Rather than complain that a tool is not available to you, consider making do without the tool or obtain your own. Used radial arm saws and bench saws are available for about $100 Canadian, it is not a huge amount of money.

Check out the video on YouTube called The Insane Engineering of The Spitfire (22 minutes long), the elliptical wings contain a great amount of space that can be utilized for fuel and landing gear, although originally provided space for guns and ammo. The wings are built using aluminum tubes that are stacked inside of other aluminum tubes. We can build similar elliptical wings in Saskatoon and attach them to a wide variety of different airplanes, or others may choose to construct airplanes that resemble Spitfires. People opting to build wings that are not elliptical can still make use of this building strategy, but you would be losing out on the extra storage provided by the elliptical wings.

We could be concurrently working upon a prototype of a TIG welded single-seat STOL (short take off and landing) airplane, in part to avoid paying a license fee to use some other person’s plans, in part so that the Aviation Department would receive a license fee if other builders chose to adopt our plans, and mostly so that we learn how to design and build airplanes. We could develop several different one-seater STOL airplanes and evaluate the ease of building, cost of building and performance of each aircraft.. We could encourage those builders who wish to innovate and who desire to build their own design of aircraft, to build a one-seater STOL and compete with others in a competition of one-seater STOL’s, and we will see. And another window for innovation is to have a second competition where people are invited to build airplanes that resemble World War One fighter airplanes, they can be monoplanes, biplanes or tri-planes, they should have open cockpits and otherwise closely resemble World War One fighter planes, and people would be invited to paint the planes to match the paint schemes of the planes that flew in WW I so that the film industry can participate in this and make realistic WW I movies. Many of these innovative airplanes the participants invent could be fitted with paint ball machine guns and the builders could then engage in aerial paint ball dogfights. The Aviation Department could generate a sizable income from the general public who would pay to watch the spectacle, the funds could be used for developing engines and such. I encourage people who are building their own planes to build one-seater or better yet two-seater STOLs, not necessarily to carry a second person but to carry additional fuel and supplies.

If there is huge interest then we (with help from the Aviation Department) can develop a prototype of a powered glider that has an enormous wingspan. Many builders will instead choose to build a plans-built plane of a pre-existing design, such as the BD-4, rather than wait for the development of the prototypes. And smaller TIG welded airframes can be put together cheaply, and quite likely with fewer hours of work than required for the composite aircraft. Note that even the airplanes that are constructed primarily of wood still require metal parts to be fabricated and securely stored until the builder is ready for installing them, and many metal-bodied airplanes have wooden wings. Many of these metal parts are cheaply constructed, people with limited resources can start by assembling these lower cost items. People are free to decide which aircraft they wish to construct, but recognize that if you stick to a co-operative plan where several or many copies of the same plane are made, many of your construction problems will be solved as others are involved working along side of you to help complete the steps. We should be providing options for people rather than taking options away and make it easier for people to start building without delay.

Click here to read the complete article