From: me...@yourservice.com (Justan Ohlphart)
Subject: Sacky said
Newsgroups: rec.boats
Date: Wed, 11 May 2022 12:47:37 -0400 (EDT)
 by: Justan Ohlphart - Wed, 11 May 2022 16:47 UTC

Rick Scott is in charge of winning back the senate for
Republicans. She is so wrong. Biden is going to acomplish that
needed task without help from anyone else. He should be paid a
small stipend, doncha think. We don't want to be left owing Biden
anything but the boot. Good riddance Brandon.
--

----Android NewsGroup Reader----