From: bks...@panix.com (Bradley K. Sherman)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics
Subject: Even Pence Says Trump Is Batshit Crazy
Date: 25 Jun 2021 11:35:58 -0000
 by: Bradley K. Sherman - Fri, 25 Jun 2021 11:35 UTC

| Former Vice President Mike Pence on Thursday night made his
| most forceful attempt yet to separate himself from his
| former boss, Donald J. Trump, on the issue of certifying
| the 2020 election results.
|
| Speaking at the Ronald Reagan Presidential Library in Simi
| Valley, Calif., Mr. Pence defended the constitutionally
| mandated role he played in certifying the Electoral College
| vote on Jan. 6, when a violent mob of Trump loyalists --
| some chanting "Hang Mike Pence" -- stormed the Capitol
| while the president did nothing for hours to stop them.
|
| "I will always be proud that we did our part on that tragic
| day to reconvene the Congress and fulfilled our duty under
| the Constitution and the laws of the United States," Mr.
| Pence said, noting that as vice president, he had no
| constitutional authority to reject or return electoral
| votes submitted to Congress by the states. "The truth is,
| there is almost no idea more un-American than the notion
| that any one person could choose the American president."
<https://www.nytimes.com/2021/06/24/us/politics/mike-pence-trump.html>

--bks

Re: Even Pence Says Trump Is Batshit Crazy

<chine.bleu-E6D65E.05302225062021@reader.eternal-september.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=5177&group=alt.politics#5177

From: chine.b...@yahoo.com (Siri Cruise)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics
Subject: Re: Even Pence Says Trump Is Batshit Crazy
Date: Fri, 25 Jun 2021 05:30:22 -0700
 by: Siri Cruise - Fri, 25 Jun 2021 12:30 UTC

In article <sb4f2u$bae$1@panix3.panix.com>,
bks@panix.com (Bradley K. Sherman) wrote:

> | Former Vice President Mike Pence on Thursday night made his
> | most forceful attempt yet to separate himself from his
> | former boss, Donald J. Trump, on the issue of certifying
> | the 2020 election results.

Make a deal with the devil, and, unlike Shylock, the devil always
gets his pound of flesh. And interest.

'I desire mercy, not sacrifice.' /|\

Re: Even Pence Says Trump Is Batshit Crazy

<super70s-9D57E6.23062225062021@reader02.eternal-september.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=5192&group=alt.politics#5192

From: super...@super70s.invalid (super70s)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics
Date: Fri, 25 Jun 2021 23:06:22 -0500
 by: super70s - Sat, 26 Jun 2021 04:06 UTC

In article
Siri Cruise <chine.bleu@yahoo.com> wrote:

> In article <sb4f2u$bae$1@panix3.panix.com>,
> bks@panix.com (Bradley K. Sherman) wrote:
>
> > | Former Vice President Mike Pence on Thursday night made his
> > | most forceful attempt yet to separate himself from his
> > | former boss, Donald J. Trump, on the issue of certifying
> > | the 2020 election results.
>
> Make a deal with the devil, and, unlike Shylock, the devil always
> gets his pound of flesh. And interest.

Looks like he's beginning to put himself out there for a 2024 run but
his goose is cooked, he'd probably get more votes running in the
Democratic primary, lol.