Success is a journey, not a destination.

interests / alt.politics / Re: Biden Educates Putin - Putin Opens Fire on Brit Navy Ship

SubjectAuthor
* Biden Educates Putin - Putin Opens Fire on Brit Navy ShipToto
+* Re: Biden Educates Putin - Putin Opens Fire on Brit Navy ShipJ. D. Helm
|+* Re: Biden Educates Putin - Putin Opens Fire on Brit Navy ShipToto
||`* Re: Biden Educates Putin - Putin Opens Fire on Brit Navy ShipJade Duque Helm
|| `- Re: Biden Educates Putin - Putin Opens Fire on Brit Navy ShipToto
|`- Re: Biden Educates Putin - Putin Opens Fire on Brit Navy Shipmarika
`- Re: Biden Educates Putin - Putin Opens Fire on Brit Navy Shipmarika

1
Biden Educates Putin - Putin Opens Fire on Brit Navy Ship

<e6t7dgl9oj4lu8t41t2iojduar0em9ajib@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=5165&group=alt.politics#5165

From: Q27...@buzz.net (Toto)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.survival,alt.politics,alt.military,alt.politics.usa
Subject: Biden Educates Putin - Putin Opens Fire on Brit Navy Ship
Date: Wed, 23 Jun 2021 22:58:29 -0400
 by: Toto - Thu, 24 Jun 2021 02:58 UTC

Yea, Joe educated Putin ... taught him that the USA/west were
led by IDIOTS so obsessed with the minutia of their local
politics and problems that they cannot even see the elephant(s)
in the room.

Yesterday, HMS Defender cruised into nomially Ukrainian waters
near Crimea. Thing is, Putin says they are HIS waters, kind of
like China has suddenly claimed most of the western Pacific.

Russian Patrol "boat" (it's actually quite large) Kord immediately
swooped in and declared that if the Brits crossed "the line"
they WOULD be fired upon. As the Brits don't see the same
line as Putin, they proceeded on course. The Kord then began
to fire warning blasts at DefendTher while several fighter jets
began extremely close passes.

Defender crew loaded all their Sea Viper missiles and prepared
for the worst. Fortunately their captain decided to exit "Ukrainian"
waters at that time.

So what's up for next week ? I think it's China's turn now - chase
Brit or US ships/planes out of "their" waters.

Neither Hitler or Lenin created their empires all at once. They
just pressed and pressed for awhile, and won capitulation
after capitulation. Looks like Russia and China are in the
same mode now. They KNOW thieir opposition now, and
can't lose.

China seems to have its eye on Australia now, even more
than Taiwan That's going to be interesting.

Re: Biden Educates Putin - Putin Opens Fire on Brit Navy Ship

<sb5hsh$bi8$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=5186&group=alt.politics#5186

From: J_H...@cocks.net (J. D. Helm)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.survival,alt.politics,alt.military,alt.politics.usa
Date: Fri, 25 Jun 2021 15:29:51 -0600
 by: J. D. Helm - Fri, 25 Jun 2021 21:29 UTC

On 6/23/21 8:58 PM, Toto wrote:
> Yea, Joe educated Putin ... taught him that the USA/west were
> led by IDIOTS so obsessed with the minutia of their local
> politics and problems that they cannot even see the elephant(s)
> in the room.
>
> Yesterday, HMS Defender cruised into nomially (sic) Ukrainian waters
> near Crimea. Thing is, Putin says they are HIS waters, kind of
> like China has suddenly claimed most of the western Pacific.

Or "kind of" like the U.S. claiming Guantanamo Bay, Cuba as OUR
territory despite the objections of Fidel Castro and his successors.
Powerful nations are able to "claim" lots of territory or spheres of
influence, just because they are powerful. Russia has claimed Sakhalin
Island ever since the Japanese surrendered to the victors in 1945.
That's just the way it goes.

> Russian Patrol "boat" (it's actually quite large) Kord immediately
> swooped in and declared that if the Brits crossed "the line"
> they WOULD be fired upon. As the Brits don't see the same
> line as Putin, they proceeded on course. The Kord then began
> to fire warning blasts at DefendTher (sic) while several fighter jets
> began extremely close passes.

Meanwhile, China figuratively walks all over the Philippines, Vietnam
and Taiwan's claims to various islands in the South China Sea just
because they can. Duterte can't do much of anything about it as China
takes disputed islands and fishing areas using armed naval warships to
drive home the point of which nation is in charge of the disputed areas.

> Defender crew loaded all their Sea Viper missiles and prepared
> for the worst. Fortunately their captain decided to exit "Ukrainian"
> waters at that time.

Study up on how perilously close (for Margaret Thatcher) Argentina was
to winning the Falkland Islands war. Even when bombs failed to
detonate, they went through those aluminum hulls on the British naval
ships like a knife through butter. The sailors on the British naval
ships wore polyester uniforms that melted and burned their flesh when
exposed to fire. Had the Mirage jets with Exocet missiles had long
range fuel tanks, they would have been able to sink the entire British
fleet.

Unlike Argentina, Russia has the weapons to neutralize any enemy ships
or aircraft that try to engage the Russian military.

> So what's up for next week ? I think it's China's turn now - chase
> Brit or US ships/planes out of "their" waters.

Any one of the thousands of Chinese cargo container ships could have
nuclear tipped missiles hidden on board among the containers, always
within a few short miles off the California coastline.

> Neither Hitler or Lenin created their empires all at once. They
> just pressed and pressed for awhile, and won capitulation
> after capitulation. Looks like Russia and China are in the
> same mode now. They KNOW thieir opposition now, and
> can't lose.
>
> China seems to have its eye on Australia now, even more
> than Taiwan That's going to be interesting.

Damn. Do you think the Chinese would ban Drag Queen Story Hour in
Australia if they take over? Oy vey.

--
"Title 8, U.S.C. § 1324(a) defines several distinct offenses related to
aliens. Subsection 1324(a)(1)(i)-(v) prohibits alien smuggling, domestic

"We have put together, I think, the most extensive and inclusive voter
fraud organization in the history of American politics." -Joe Biden

Build Back Better Means Destroy More Quickly

https://www.globalgulag.us

Re: Biden Educates Putin - Putin Opens Fire on Brit Navy Ship

<d29ddgp194kma1ocfg5tq1djr2fv708qk5@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=5194&group=alt.politics#5194

From: Q27...@buzz.net (Toto)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.survival,alt.politics,alt.military,alt.politics.usa
Date: Fri, 25 Jun 2021 23:52:32 -0400
 by: Toto - Sat, 26 Jun 2021 03:52 UTC

On Fri, 25 Jun 2021 15:29:51 -0600, "J. D. Helm" <J_Helm@cocks.net>
wrote:

>On 6/23/21 8:58 PM, Toto wrote:
>> Yea, Joe educated Putin ... taught him that the USA/west were
>> led by IDIOTS so obsessed with the minutia of their local
>> politics and problems that they cannot even see the elephant(s)
>> in the room.
>>
>> Yesterday, HMS Defender cruised into nomially (sic) Ukrainian waters
>> near Crimea. Thing is, Putin says they are HIS waters, kind of
>> like China has suddenly claimed most of the western Pacific.
>
>Or "kind of" like the U.S. claiming Guantanamo Bay, Cuba as OUR
>territory despite the objections of Fidel Castro and his successors.

Hmmmmmm ... defending the totalitarian butcher Castro
now are you ? Nothing left to discuss.

Re: Biden Educates Putin - Putin Opens Fire on Brit Navy Ship

<sb693h$1i4$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=5196&group=alt.politics#5196

From: J_H...@cocks.net (Jade Duque Helm)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.survival,alt.politics,alt.military,alt.politics.usa
Date: Fri, 25 Jun 2021 22:06:09 -0600
 by: Jade Duque Helm - Sat, 26 Jun 2021 04:06 UTC

On 6/25/21 9:52 PM, Toto wrote:
> Hmmmmmm ... defending the totalitarian butcher Castro
> now are you ?

Hardly. Just making a geo-political observation equating Russia's
control of Crimea with Washington's control of Guantanamo. Try your
trolling somewhere else, scumbag.

--
"Title 8, U.S.C. § 1324(a) defines several distinct offenses related to
aliens. Subsection 1324(a)(1)(i)-(v) prohibits alien smuggling, domestic
transportation of unauthorized aliens, concealing or harboring
unauthorized aliens, encouraging or inducing unauthorized aliens to
enter the United States, and engaging in a conspiracy or aiding and
abetting any of the preceding acts. Subsection 1324(a)(2) prohibits
bringing or attempting to bring unauthorized aliens to the United States
in any manner whatsoever, even at a designated port of entry. Subsection
1324(a)(3)."

"We have put together, I think, the most extensive and inclusive voter
fraud organization in the history of American politics." -Joe Biden

Build Back Better Means Destroy More Quickly

https://www.globalgulag.us

Re: Biden Educates Putin - Putin Opens Fire on Brit Navy Ship

<nbtfdglg241jud05n9mscsqmhl5mhllol8@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=5214&group=alt.politics#5214

From: Q27...@buzz.net (Toto)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.survival,alt.politics,alt.military,alt.politics.usa
Date: Sat, 26 Jun 2021 23:52:46 -0400
 by: Toto - Sun, 27 Jun 2021 03:52 UTC

On Fri, 25 Jun 2021 22:06:09 -0600, Jade Duque Helm <J_Helm@cocks.net>
wrote:

>On 6/25/21 9:52 PM, Toto wrote:
>> Hmmmmmm ... defending the totalitarian butcher Castro
>> now are you ?
>
>Hardly. Just making a geo-political observation equating Russia's
>control of Crimea with Washington's control of Guantanamo. Try your
>trolling somewhere else, scumbag.

One spot of freedom in totalitarian Cuba -vs- a huge area
of Russian authoritarianism ? FAIL !

Too bad the US didn't grab a lot MORE of Cuba back in
the late 50s. The eastern third might have remained free.

Re: Biden Educates Putin - Putin Opens Fire on Brit Navy Ship

<21437be4-3fec-44a9-b1d7-5407e326d7ffn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=5215&group=alt.politics#5215

Newsgroups: alt.politics
Date: Sat, 26 Jun 2021 20:57:07 -0700 (PDT)
From: marika5...@gmail.com (marika)
 by: marika - Sun, 27 Jun 2021 03:57 UTC

On Wednesday, June 23, 2021 at 9:58:36 PM UTC-5, Toto wrote:
> Yea, Joe educated Putin ... taught him that the USA/west were
> led by IDIOTS so obsessed with the minutia of their local
> politics and problems that they cannot even see the elephant(s)
> in the room.
>
> Yesterday, HMS Defender cruised into nomially Ukrainian waters
> near Crimea. Thing is, Putin says they are HIS waters, kind of
> like China has suddenly claimed most of the western Pacific.
>
> Russian Patrol "boat" (it's actually quite large) Kord immediately
> swooped in and declared that if the Brits crossed "the line"
> they WOULD be fired upon. As the Brits don't see the same
> line as Putin, they proceeded on course. The Kord then began
> to fire warning blasts at DefendTher while several fighter jets
> began extremely close passes.
>
> Defender crew loaded all their Sea Viper missiles and prepared
> for the worst. Fortunately their captain decided to exit "Ukrainian"
> waters at that time.
>
> So what's up for next week ? I think it's China's turn now - chase
> Brit or US ships/planes out of "their" waters.
>
> Neither Hitler or Lenin created their empires all at once. They
> just pressed and pressed for awhile, and won capitulation
> after capitulation. Looks like Russia and China are in the
> same mode now. They KNOW thieir opposition now, and
> can't lose.
>
> China seems to have its eye on Australia now, even more
> than Taiwan That's going to be interesting.

IMHo the only one criminally guilty in this case is Pootieboy himself for allowing his country to pretend it owns crimea

the Russian coastguard ship that shot the warning signs may be large is teensy next to the UK destroyer. The russian boat retreated and pretended the shots were part of a training exercise.

Biden is so fearful of what the Russian ship did that he sent a USA destroyer into the Black sea today

https://twitter.com/USNavyEurope/status/1408690895306768384

Re: Biden Educates Putin - Putin Opens Fire on Brit Navy Ship

<6853f137-c156-405d-ba1d-38a7cb2b9f4en@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=5216&group=alt.politics#5216

Newsgroups: alt.politics
Date: Sat, 26 Jun 2021 21:03:49 -0700 (PDT)
From: marika5...@gmail.com (marika)
 by: marika - Sun, 27 Jun 2021 04:03 UTC

On Friday, June 25, 2021 at 4:29:56 PM UTC-5, J. D. Helm wrote:
> [...]
> Australia if they take over? Oy vey.
>

> --
> "Title 8, U.S.C. § 1324(a) defines several distinct offenses related to
> aliens. Subsection 1324(a)(1)(i)-(v) prohibits alien smuggling, domestic
> transportation of unauthorized aliens, concealing or harboring
> unauthorized aliens, encouraging or inducing unauthorized aliens to
> enter the United States, and engaging in a conspiracy or aiding and
> abetting any of the preceding acts. Subsection 1324(a)(2) prohibits
> bringing or attempting to bring unauthorized aliens to the United States
> in any manner whatsoever, even at a designated port of entry. Subsection
> 1324(a)(3)."
>
> "We have put together, I think, the most extensive and inclusive voter
> fraud organization in the history of American politics." -Joe Biden
>
> Build Back Better Means Destroy More Quickly

Russia has no meaningful navy.. no carriers.. one destroyer

no one is afraid of their navy

nor their air force, their su 24s are constantly crashing

aeroflot is constantly falling apart too

their small carriers are going bankrupt

in 2015

Kogalymavia, the Metrojet parent company, had been experiencing financial difficulties as a result of Russia’s ongoing economic crisis, prompting the charter operators to withhold wages to employees and allowing a maintenance contract with an Egyptian servicing company to expire , according to the reports by Russia’s Tass news agency and the Egyptian daily Al Masry al Youm.

the problems continue as inflation and covid rage. ruble keeps bottoming out

biden is zero afraid of Putin

mk5000

Listen, you can't say he doesn't like white people. David Axelrod's white, Rahm Emanuel's his chief of staff, I think 70% of the people we see every day are white. Robert Gibbs is white—Brian Kilmeade on Obama