From: Q27...@buzz.net (Toto)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.politics,alt.survival,alt.politics.republican,alt.politics.usa
Subject: Cleptocracy
Date: Sun, 27 Jun 2021 00:50:26 -0400
 by: Toto - Sun, 27 Jun 2021 04:50 UTC

Roughly defined as "Government that STEALS everything
you've got for its own enrichment and agendas".

In todays USA, it WILL also have a major RACIST component.

Apparently the State thinks it is somehow entitled to a
ridiculous chunk of everybodys money and legacy. It
also thinks the do-nothings somehow DESERVE a big
cut of all that. No and No. We fought a long horrible
war against the Brits over bullshit taxes and now our
own faux-"representatives" want to take over where
King George left off ???

The Dems "infrastructure" plan is nothing of the sort. It is
an EXCUSE to steal money from everybody who DID
THINGS RIGHT - worked diligently, saved their money,
built for their children.

Even the dope gangs south of the border aren't THIS
bad,, THIS cynical, THIS racist. Hell, I don't think even
China is as bad. No country can survive such evil
idiocy. There are SOME here that HOPE that's the
case, oblivious to what, and who, always follows
in the wake of such suicidal insanity.

BLOCK this bullshit. In the Senate, in the Courts. In
the Media. On the public forums - even if you have
to post on foreign sites to get around Zuckerberg.
I think even HE is starting to get a clue - how the
"woke" State plans to destroy him so it can seize
total control of his assets for disinfo purposes.

In '22, vote GOP. In '24, vote DeSantis. Even your
favorite "liberal" useful idiots have finally realized
what kind of poisonous people they've been
incubating. Shit, Bill Mahr may the the keynote
speaker at the GOP convention .....