He was so narrow-minded he could see through a keyhole with both eyes.

interests / soc.culture.polish / Re: Hanukkah for Hackers: Nerdy Hanukkah Card! For those of the Jewish faith, Hanukkah is a celebration of the recovery of Jerusalem and the rededication of the Second Temple during the early 2nd century BC. It is observed for 8 nights and days…

SubjectAuthor
* Hanukkah for Hackers: Nerdy Hanukkah Card! For thosea a
`* Re: Hanukkah for Hackers: Nerdy Hanukkah Card! For those of theandal
 `* Re: Hanukkah for Hackers: Nerdy Hanukkah Card! For ta a
  `- Re: Hanukkah for Hackers: Nerdy Hanukkah Card! For those of theandal

1
Hanukkah for Hackers: Nerdy Hanukkah Card! For those of the Jewish faith, Hanukkah is a celebration of the recovery of Jerusalem and the rededication of the Second Temple during the early 2nd century BC. It is observed for 8 nights and days…

<2ede2450-b26e-442c-a14b-eef89f107d0an@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=52285&group=soc.culture.polish#52285

Newsgroups: soc.culture.polish
From: manta1...@gmail.com (a a)
 by: a a - Tue, 6 Dec 2022 20:34 UTC

Tindie Maker Marketplace
@tindie
·
3h
Hanukkah for Hackers: Nerdy Hanukkah Card!
blog.tindie.com
Hanukkah for Hackers: Nerdy Hanukkah Card!
For those of the Jewish faith, Hanukkah is a celebration of the recovery of Jerusalem and the rededication of the Second Temple during the early 2nd century BC. It is observed for 8 nights and days…

Re: Hanukkah for Hackers: Nerdy Hanukkah Card! For those of the Jewish faith, Hanukkah is a celebration of the recovery of Jerusalem and the rededication of the Second Temple during the early 2nd century BC. It is observed for 8 nights and days…

<tmofm8$f7b$7@gioia.aioe.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=52300&group=soc.culture.polish#52300

From: and...@andal.org (andal)
Newsgroups: soc.culture.polish
Subject: Re: Hanukkah for Hackers: Nerdy Hanukkah Card! For those of the
Date: Tue, 6 Dec 2022 22:28:24 -0000 (UTC)
 by: andal - Tue, 6 Dec 2022 22:28 UTC

On Tue, 6 Dec 2022 12:34:01 -0800 (PST), a a wrote:

> Tindie Maker Marketplace @tindie ·
> 3h Hanukkah for Hackers: Nerdy Hanukkah Card!
> blog.tindie.com Hanukkah for Hackers: Nerdy Hanukkah Card!
> For those of the Jewish faith, Hanukkah is a celebration of the recovery
> of Jerusalem and the rededication of the Second Temple during the early
> 2nd century BC. It is observed for 8 nights and days…

zawiadom archiwiste, niech otworzy nowa kartoteke

Re: Hanukkah for Hackers: Nerdy Hanukkah Card! For those of the Jewish faith, Hanukkah is a celebration of the recovery of Jerusalem and the rededication of the Second Temple during the early 2nd century BC. It is observed for 8 nights and days…

<cec2bca1-9202-40ad-a2d9-5e6941107949n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=52301&group=soc.culture.polish#52301

Newsgroups: soc.culture.polish
From: manta1...@gmail.com (a a)
 by: a a - Tue, 6 Dec 2022 22:41 UTC

On Tuesday, 6 December 2022 at 23:28:26 UTC+1, andal wrote:
> On Tue, 6 Dec 2022 12:34:01 -0800 (PST), a a wrote:
>
> > Tindie Maker Marketplace @tindie ·
> > 3h Hanukkah for Hackers: Nerdy Hanukkah Card!
> > blog.tindie.com Hanukkah for Hackers: Nerdy Hanukkah Card!
> > For those of the Jewish faith, Hanukkah is a celebration of the recovery
> > of Jerusalem and the rededication of the Second Temple during the early
> > 2nd century BC. It is observed for 8 nights and days…
> zawiadom archiwiste, niech otworzy nowa kartoteke
notify the archivist, let him open a new file
den Archivar benachrichtigen, um eine neue Akte zu öffnen
memberitahu arsiparis untuk membuka file baru
уведомяване на архивиста за отваряне на нов файл.
upozornit archiváře, aby otevřel nový soubor.
să anunțe arhivarul să deschidă un nou dosar
通知档案员打开一个新的文件
értesíti az irattárost, hogy nyisson új fájlt
de archivaris verwittigen om een nieuw dossier te openen
meddela arkivarien om att öppna en ny fil
уведомить архивариуса об открытии нового дела
notificar al archivero la apertura de un nuevo expediente
at give arkivaren besked om at åbne en ny fil
yeni bir dosya açması için arşivciyi bilgilendirmek
повідомити архіваріуса про відкриття нової справи
obvestiti arhivista o odprtju nove datoteke.
teavitab arhivaari uue faili avamisest

Re: Hanukkah for Hackers: Nerdy Hanukkah Card! For those of the Jewish faith, Hanukkah is a celebration of the recovery of Jerusalem and the rededication of the Second Temple during the early 2nd century BC. It is observed for 8 nights and days…

<tmop8v$1fc9$2@gioia.aioe.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=52311&group=soc.culture.polish#52311

From: and...@andal.org (andal)
Newsgroups: soc.culture.polish
Date: Wed, 7 Dec 2022 01:11:59 -0000 (UTC)
 by: andal - Wed, 7 Dec 2022 01:11 UTC

On Tue, 6 Dec 2022 14:41:19 -0800 (PST), a a wrote:

> On Tuesday, 6 December 2022 at 23:28:26 UTC+1, andal wrote:
>> On Tue, 6 Dec 2022 12:34:01 -0800 (PST), a a wrote:
>>
>> > Tindie Maker Marketplace @tindie ·
>> > 3h Hanukkah for Hackers: Nerdy Hanukkah Card!
>> > blog.tindie.com Hanukkah for Hackers: Nerdy Hanukkah Card!
>> > For those of the Jewish faith, Hanukkah is a celebration of the
>> > recovery of Jerusalem and the rededication of the Second Temple
>> > during the early 2nd century BC. It is observed for 8 nights and
>> > days…
>> zawiadom archiwiste, niech otworzy nowa kartoteke
> notify the archivist, let him open a new file
>
> den Archivar benachrichtigen, um eine neue Akte zu öffnen
>
> memberitahu arsiparis untuk membuka file baru
>
> уведомяване на архивиста за отваряне на нов файл.
>
> upozornit archiváře, aby otevřel nový soubor.
>
> să anunțe arhivarul să deschidă un nou dosar
>
> 通知档案员打开一个新的文件
>
> értesíti az irattárost, hogy nyisson új fájlt
>
> de archivaris verwittigen om een nieuw dossier te openen
>
> meddela arkivarien om att öppna en ny fil
>
> уведомить архивариуса об открытии нового дела
>
> notificar al archivero la apertura de un nuevo expediente
>
> at give arkivaren besked om at åbne en ny fil
>
> yeni bir dosya açması için arşivciyi bilgilendirmek
>
> повідомити архіваріуса про відкриття нової справи
>
> obvestiti arhivista o odprtju nove datoteke.
>
> teavitab arhivaari uue faili avamisest

tante grazie!