From: rec.n...@rec.nude.com (rec.nude)
Newsgroups: soc.culture.usa,alt.politics.usa,talk.politics.theory,alt.activism,soc.rights.human,alt.politics.usa.misc
Subject: We Declare All The Beaches In The World Naked Optional!
Date: Mon, 5 Jun 2023 12:59:10 -0700
 by: rec.nude - Mon, 5 Jun 2023 19:59 UTC

The beaches of the world, as of right, belong to all earthlings. As of right, it
is their freedom to do and be whatever they want on them. All sex, all activities
that do not disrupt others' freedoms are hereby seized from all the nations of the
world, and declared as legal! The beaches are not the product of anyone's labor
or capital, but are God's own creations, here millions of years before the human
race was born, the heritage, and inheritance of all humans of the world!

"Do unto others," not "do what thou wilt."

"Do unto others," not "restrict what thou wilt."