Newsgroups: rec.games.chess.misc
Date: Wed, 22 Sep 2021 11:46:48 -0700 (PDT)
<3en2ng-ad1.ln1@news.cfaj.ca> <b3c61a4b-aca6-4a7e-b26e-c0000e54c9ab@googlegroups.com>
<eum3ng-ftn.ln1@news.cfaj.ca> <9c7dacaf-9c3b-4967-bb7a-e7632fe0a04b@googlegroups.com>
<ka55ng-et2.ln1@news.cfaj.ca> <3711cdc8-a0a1-466c-917c-3a4c879580ad@googlegroups.com>
<1b104691-0855-4546-a153-6c8782dd748e@googlegroups.com> <tnp6ng-snb.ln1@news.cfaj.ca>
<5119c8e8-e54b-4db5-a654-0163ac82dda5@googlegroups.com> <825hng-d3k.ln1@news.cfaj.ca>
<d879a69a-ee0c-4a32-8fa9-af95c74ddaa5@googlegroups.com> <leehng-cnr.ln1@news.cfaj.ca>
<be88cfb1-f159-437c-a3cc-e2b1a9d43ece@googlegroups.com> <bvbjng-ugt.ln1@news.cfaj.ca>
<b30b3094-be98-4b4d-b239-de26e0d436b5@googlegroups.com> <0kojng-op8.ln1@news.cfaj.ca>
<f765eda5-3aee-494c-a3ef-27dea81c3e5b@googlegroups.com> <timung-slj.ln1@news.cfaj.ca>
<848bb0aa-a565-48b5-bb24-ecb90aa94471@googlegroups.com> <l571og-5s7.ln1@news.cfaj.ca>
<d7c15849-09e1-4e09-ab0c-6c1566c67b0e@googlegroups.com> <feb1og-97d.ln1@news.cfaj.ca>
<ba08fe80-779b-4b46-bd1b-0322afb0db84@googlegroups.com> <a4ea702f-10a7-4ebf-8cab-2cd94cab8a66@googlegroups.com>
<a1c8cfb2-f3f0-4f29-96bb-1f238d83c5deo@googlegroups.com> <74e43311-934f-451a-8de0-f3802020aa4cn@googlegroups.com>
Subject: Re: [OT] Re: Miniatures are the best
From: nastyhor...@gmail.com (Eli Kesef)
 by: Eli Kesef - Wed, 22 Sep 2021 18:46 UTC

On Wednesday, September 23, 2020 at 12:39:16 PM UTC+3, Eli Kesef wrote:
> Bs"d
>
> This freshly played game https://lichess.org/ME1RmhJ34gqi ended on move 14. I guess that counts as a miniature. It is a beautiful heart warming but unfortunately seldom occurring variation of the four horses game. The opponent resigned on move 14 because I had two queens, and he was about to lose his only queen, which would give me a 20 point advantage. I guess he didn't feel like playing on without a queen while I had two of 'm.
> What happened to fighting spirit?
>
> https://tinyurl.com/tramp-checkers

Bs"d

And I got another one, almost exactly a year later, another four horses, in which I get an extra queen on move 14, and the enemy is going to lose his queen on move 15, and his king is out in the open, running towards the middle of the board, and somehow that is enough for the enemy to surrender:
https://lichess.org/GzGmDOKYDFUx

Sometimes the four horses game is not boring at all!

https://tinyurl.com/4-horses-opening