Newsgroups: rec.motorcycles.harley
Date: Sat, 23 Sep 2023 11:30:06 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Mary, Monkey, Sun, Tree and Penis Whoreshippers - Part M - Daryl Kabatoff
From: darylkab...@yahoo.ca (Squeak)
 by: Squeak - Sat, 23 Sep 2023 18:30 UTC

Mary, Monkey, Sun, Tree and Penis Whoreshippers - Part M - Daryl Kabatoff
September 22nd 2023 10:59 am 223,936 words (261 pages)

“The very concept of a nation founded by European settlers is offensive to me. Old stock White Canadians are an unpleasant relic, and quite frankly, replaceable. And we will replace them." - Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau, when asked to comment on his Open Borders Immigration Strategy, speaking without preparation, without the aid of a writer

“Christians are the worst part of Canadian society.” - Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau speaking without preparation, without the aid of a writer

“If you’re not willing to embrace Islam, you’re not a part of our society.” - Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau speaking without preparation, without the aid of a writer

“Without writers, nothing speak so good in word stuff.” - Eddie Izzard

www.gab.com posts continued:

Keep Laughing:

God allows them to do all these things because you turn trees into decorated idols. God proclaims in Scripture that He is ENRAGED when He sees you arseholes turn trees into decorated idols. You maintain your pagan idolatry by having people arrested and tortured in psychiatric facilities when they dare to make effective criticisms against it. You cover your filthy idols with copious quantities of tinfoil and then laugh and tell the victims of psychiatric horror that they are wearing tinfoil hats and that they should shut up and take a pill. Then you place pagan symbols of fertility (decorative wreaths made from the branches of your pagan fertility idols) upon the graves of your war dead, you use your dead soldiers to push your pagan idolatry upon others. You place statues of soldiers next to or directly on top of Egyptian penises (pagan symbols of fertility) then bow to these penises when you bend over and place your pagan fertility wreaths at the base of these dinks. You figure it is ok to place statues of soldiers next to or directly on top of Egyptian penises because you also, in all your wisdom, cap the roofs of your churches with Egyptian penises as well. Then you reserve seats at your universities so that you may train Hindus, Sikhs and Islamists to become brutal psychiatrists and Trudeau allows them to "work" (torture Canadians to death) in Canada without they becoming Canadian citizens. You minimize psychiatric torture by saying that your neighbor’s nephew takes lithium salts and it helps him at school, and never stop to think that psychiatrists treat their victims differently, sometimes extremely brutally. Then you ignore decades of reports of American service men being stripped of their rights and brutally tortured in psychiatric facilities, and you make copious quantities of postings on social media expressing your outrage at every single possible other issue. You ignore the CIA funding the development of the horrid drugs and their funding of torture research at the Department of Psychiatry at the University of Saskatchewan in Saskatoon, and you fly to Saskatoon with your $20,000 shotguns and catch connecting flights up north so you may hunt and fish. Then you elect and re-elected a homosexual Indonesian Islamist who is also a pedophile and a cannibal to the presidency of the United States of America because he posed with the pagan idols, you saw the photos of this witch posing with the pagan idols and assumed he shared your values. I begged in vain for assistance to flee the brutal horrid torture and all you Mary, monkey, sun, tree and penis whoreshipping pricks could do for me is slander and libel me, rob me and assault me further, and laugh and laugh and laugh.

I Sure Hope You Win!!!

You have blinkin' fertility trees that you spend billions on annually, they should have prevented your illness and infertility. We live in a corrupt church-state that owns and uses every and all institutions to help them teach you to turn trees into decorated idols, more recently this corrupt church shifted its focus and used every and all institutions to help teach you to take the bullshit Covid death jab. The priests and ministers parroted their own news media and parroted their own politicians and demanded you take the death jab. Now as you are twitching and convulsing and necrotizing, your greatest desire is to return to church and see the trees that blink.

Your churches are run by witches, they are cannibals, they actually eat people. They censor Scriptural references to cannibalism and censor Scripture condemning turning trees into decorated idols. The witches poison and kill people, that is what witches do. The witches employed predominantly Hindu psychiatrists to torture me for years in an effort to make me shut up about them teaching you to engage in fertility tree whoreship, and to make me shut up about their censorship of Scriptural references to cannibalism.

In 1988 I said that it was no surprise that your priests and ministers were ramming their penises up your children's arseholes for they already advertise themselves with Egyptian penises on the roofs of their filthy churches. Next thing I knew I was begging in vain for assistance to flee the years of brutal horrid torture and all people could do for me is slander and libel me, mock me and laugh at me, call me a pedophile and assault me further. Rather than raise a finger in my defense, they laughed at me, stuck miniature sparkling silver or glittering golden Egyptian penises on the very top of their blinkin' tinfoil-covered trees, said I was wearing a tinfoil hat and that I should take a pill, and then they took injections that removed their fertility and their lives.

I begged in vain for assistance to flee the country and they laughed at me and flew to tropical resorts and posed with the phallic-capped blinkin' pagan idols there. It was so vitally important for them to post photos of their children posing with the pagan idols on Facebook, that they would even do so if one of their children was playing with his penis in the photograph. They posted the photos of their children posing with the pagan idols on Facebook, where the witches shopped for the children. The witches would cruise Facebook and see a child that was attractive to him or her, then they would place an order, and the child would then be abducted, delivered, raped, tortured, killed and eaten. Portions of the child are eaten before the child is killed. Then they would go to church and hear assurances that their dead and missing children were already up in heaven, watching over and protecting the surviving family members, and since that message sounded so very nice, the parents would hand over yet more cash to the cannibals.

Then the Americans elected and re-elected a homosexual Indonesian Islamist who is also a pedophile and a cannibal to the presidency of the United States of America because he posed for photos with the blinkin' fertility tree idols, when the Americans saw the festive photographs they assumed that "Obama" shared their values. People’s love of the pagan idolatry destroys nations, they have great compassion for their pagan rituals and are totally compassionless to the victims of psychiatric horror. Now all I can do is laugh at your calamity (Proverbs 1:24-26) and beg God to honour His assorted promises in Scripture and terminate your lives and the lives of you ignorant children. Jingle Bells, jingle bells, jingle all the way, oh what fun it is to embrace pagan fertility rites that are in opposition to God's first three Commandments and then laugh at and assault further the victims of psychiatric horror.

They Laughed at the Victims of Psychiatric Horror:

The CIA funded the development of psychiatric drugs and funded torture research at the University of Saskatchewan and at other western universities. Many people in Saskatoon died from the horrid drugs. Not an issue. Decades of reports of American service men stripped of their rights and brutally tortured in psychiatric facilities. Not an issue. Instead the issue is a group of alternative prisoners, the J6 prisoners who are all Catholics. They want to return to their families so they may turn their homes into blinkin' temples of fertility. When they get released and turn their homes into blinkin' temples of fertility (with copious quantities of tinfoil on their blinkin' trees) they will laugh at the victims of psychiatric horror who criticize their pagan traditions and tell them they are wearing tinfoil hats, and that they should shut up and take a pill. They elected and re-elected a homosexual Indonesian Islamist who is also a pedophile and a cannibal because they assumed he shared their values when the posed with their pagan idols. Those Americans who did not vote for the homosexual Indonesian Islamist who is also a pedophile and a cannibal, tolerated his presidency because he posed with their pagan idols.

Their love of pagan fertility rites destroyed their nations and they remain compassionless to the victims of psychiatric horror, many of whom lost their freedom because they criticized the pagan idolatry taught by the corrupt churches. All they could do is laugh at the victims of psychiatric horror, they are those people who appear in pain and rarely smile, they are the people who shuffle their feet rather than walk. They laughed at the victims of psychiatric horror and told them to shut their God-damned mouths and to take another pill.

Hospital Care:

Hurry, bring a decorated evergreen tree to her hospital room, it is a fertility idol, it could remove her blood clots and add years to her life. Likely she is facing the blood clots now due to her not decorating large enough trees, or by failing to decorate them to great enough degrees. Get them lights to blink a little faster. Maybe pull your pants down and ejaculate upon the fertility tree idol. Do not forget to cap your blinkin' tree with a sparkling Egyptian obelisk (a representation of a penis). When she dies, make sure to go to church and hear assurances that she is up in heaven with Jesus. The priests and ministers advertise themselves with Egyptian penises on the roofs of their filthy churches, and taught you to turn trees into decorated idols, and taught you to cap the idols with Egyptian penises. You obviously did not listen and now she has blood clots!!! Maybe find some psychiatric torture victim, somebody who was tortured because he or she criticized the pagan idolatry taught by your church and by their schools and by their media and by their entertainment industry, and by their politicians (the church owns it all) and assault them further, maybe that will help. Be of good cheer, always remember to laugh at the victims of psychiatric horror, cover your trees with copious quantities of tinfoil and then tell them that they are wearing tinfoil hats and that they should take another pill. (Proverbs 1:24-26)

Click here to read the complete article