Newsgroups: alt.politics.usa.misc
Date: Wed, 1 Feb 2023 15:43:37 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Mary, Monkey, Sun, Tree and Penis Whoreshippers - Part C - Daryl Kabatoff
From: darylkab...@yahoo.ca (Squeak Squeak)
 by: Squeak Squeak - Wed, 1 Feb 2023 23:43 UTC

Mary, Monkey, Sun, Tree and Penis Whoreshippers - Part C - Daryl Kabatoff
February 1st 2023 12:18 pm 179,789 words (208 pages)

“The very concept of a nation founded by European settlers is offensive to me. Old stock White Canadians are an unpleasant relic, and quite frankly, replaceable. And we will replace them." - Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau, when asked to comment on his Open Borders Immigration Strategy, speaking without preparation, without the aid of a writer

“Christians are the worst part of Canadian society.” - Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau speaking without preparation, without the aid of a writer

“If you’re not willing to embrace Islam, you’re not a part of our society.” - Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau speaking without preparation, without the aid of a writer

“Without writers, nothing speak so good in word stuff.” - Eddie Izzard

I complained that the churches were censoring Scriptural references to cannibalism and were teaching people to embrace traditions that are in direct opposition to God’s Commandments and received many years of brutal horrid torture at the hands of predominantly Hindu psychiatrists at the Royal University Hospital at the University of Saskatchewan and at Saskatoon City Hospital. I would be detained and tortured for repeated 6-week periods, then injected with “depot” (long lasting) drugs on the final day of each 6-week session that resulted in a couple of months of additional horror after each time I was released. Saskatoon activist Bob Fink encouraged me and others in the community to speak our minds and to place posters on city poles, even though I was a little short of good material at the time I made and placed a few posters. After a while my posters were not tolerated. After the Hindu psychiatrists were almost done with me (they tortured me over and over for years), I was handed over to Dr. Marcoux, who later said that my posters were crazy and if he ever found out that I was postering again, that he would have me returned to him and “treated” again. Dr. Marcoux brutally tortured me and then told me that he would do it again if I dared to poster again, and he had a depot drug injection administered to me on the final day of the six week horror show, just as the Hindus had done. That depot drug injection, together with the previous six weeks of drugs, rendered me in the upmost degree of nausea that continued for months after my release. They had to release me at the end of each six week torture session because the law demanded it, but then the NDP (New Democratic Party) came to power provincially and immediately passed legislation allowing for permanent psychiatric drugging… for the six week period and beyond, and then the subsequent party, The Saskatchewan Party, kept this draconian legislation on the books. And then once during all of this I lightly punched a fellow who was censoring my posters and was rewarded by the judge with additional months of torture. Bob Fink is viewed as a hero for encouraging people to poster, I listened to Bob Fink’s advice, was tortured for postering and viewed as an utter shit. It was largely due to Bob Fink’s encouragement for people to poster that seven poster poles were erected on Broadway Avenue in Saskatoon. The Satanists who ran the show made sure that the poles were shaped like penises, and that they were generally covered with posters promoting Satanic music concerts. Robert (Bob) Martin Fink was born in New York on December 29th 1935, he passed away in Saskatoon on September 8th 2016.

Once I was brutally beaten (I nearly died) at the Mount Royal Seventh-day Adventist Church (for daring to speak at a Wednesday night Bible study) and was again rewarded with an additional 6-week round of brutal horrid torture (and at least a couple months additional torture resulting from the depot drug(s) injected into me on the last day of the “treatment”). I was brutally assaulted by James George De Witt (born May 8th 1953), and then arrested and tortured, for being brutally assaulted at the Mount Royal Seventh-day Adventist Church was used as additional evidence that I was acting up and deserving of a needle in my arse. George James De Witt had arms that were much bigger than my legs, his brother was a national boxing champion - George James De Witt grabbed me at the Wednesday night SDA Bible study and flung me up the stairs, through the door, and then punched me in the head as hard as he could. As I lay on the lawn next to the Mount Royal Seventh-day Adventist Church the Adventists departed their Bible study, I wasn’t able to move and nobody came out to see how I was. These Adventists don’t like to hear that their church censors Scriptural references to cannibalism, don’t like to hear that they teach people to abide by Catholic fertility rites, they don’t like to hear that many of their churches are capped with Egyptian obelisks (representations of penises). The following Saturday I stood outside the Seventh-day Adventist Central Church on Victoria Ave. and showed off my ripped clothes and injuries, one Adventist told me not to come back or they would do worse to me, others heard this and agreed. I attended that church hoping for assistance to flee many years of psychiatric horror, they instead beat me to the point of death and then had me arrested and tortured. George De Witt’s daughter posted that she was so pleased that her dad beat the shit out of me, that I was deserving of the beating. I wanted help to flee Canada, instead the Adventists brutalized me further. I hope some day that I will be able to employ George De Witt’s daughter, Jean Edna Anne De Witt (born August 15th 1984) and I would get her to laugh at people being brutalized wherever and whenever, as she does it very well. Christians are supposed to rejoice in their own suffering, not rejoice when somebody else is beaten close to the point of death in one of their filthy Catholic churches.

Soon after a drug-dealing immigrant from El Salvador (Manuel Oswaldo Chinchilla Morales, born February 8th 1977), who lived with his Seventh-day Adventist family, together with his friends, beat me in downtown Saskatoon. He was angry because he gave me all his family member’s names and birthdays, which I used to try to show him harmony between his name and his birthday and the numbers in Scripture, tried to show him some mathematical evidence indicating that God provided him with his name, with his birthday, with his life. Similarly James De Witt was angry with himself for providing me with the names and birthdays. I worked hard at developing interviewing skills so that I could obtain this information about them and their family members and show them evidence that their names and birthdays (their very lives) were gifts from God. After returning home from the hospital I continued to lay in bed for weeks, fearful that the police were going to come and arrest me again, for speaking again. So the worst two beatings I ever experienced in life were dealt to me at a Seventh-day Adventist Wednesday Night Bible Study and then by a drug dealing immigrant from El Salvador who lived in Saskatoon with his Seventh-day Adventist immigrant family. I was already devastated by years of horror in psychiatric facilities in Saskatoon, these people must have seen me as an easy conquest. George De Witt’s muscular arms were bigger than my thighs, the punch he gave me would likely have killed over 95% of the people on the planet, he is a soldier of the Seventh-day Adventist Church (a branch of the Catholic Church, that teaches you to get your Catholic trees to blink).

Ethnic diversity is negatively impacting poor whites and poor aboriginal natives, resources provided by governments have limits and are being provided to the newcomers at the expense of the poor. Years ago a group of Syrians arrived to the airport and were welcomed by three levels of government - civil, provincial and federal government representatives welcomed these newcomers and provided homes and money for them, while at the same time many white and native people were sleeping in bushes along the riverbank and under bridges. People could not find it in their hearts to provide a bed for the homeless in Saskatoon, yet when the Syrians and other Islamists were flown in they were provided with hotel rooms, hotel meals and swimming pools. The new Islamist immigrants were provided for at great cost, multitudes more resources were provided for them than for our own, who struggle to live here in abject poverty.

Now we hear on a daily basis of Latin American, Asian and African immigrants committing murders and other serious crimes against white European people. White people in Canada signed treaties with native aboriginals to share this land, these treaties do not give us permission to import many millions of brutal Latin American, Asian and African immigrants. And due to the high amount of gun violence committed by these new immigrants in Ontario, Alberta and British Columbia, the Islamic federal government now wants to remove our access to guns rather than punish the murderous and racist thugs. The Canadian Islamic federal government has an agenda that includes allowing white people (especially white males) to perish and this should have been a civic issue long ago. They are housing foreign thugs in Toronto, allowing these thugs to commit repeated acts of violence without serious penalty, then these foreign thugs make excursions to western provinces and commit serious crimes here in Saskatchewan before returning to Toronto (or back to Alberta or to British Columbia). Governments in other provinces of Canada are acting as enemies to the citizens of Saskatchewan, they should pay for the damages their negligent actions are causing us. Saskatchewan could levy a fee to all out-of-province vehicles that enter or pass through our province. Such a program could generate funds to build and maintain our roads, and funds to compensate people and families of Saskatchewan residents that were raped, robbed, assaulted or murdered by these brutal third world immigrants.. With such a tax in place, a “Government of Saskatchewan” could build energy efficient and non-rotting concrete housing for its own people, squeak squeak.

Click here to read the complete article