Faith is under the left nipple. -- Martin Luther

interests / soc.culture.bulgaria / Re: U.S. Leading World to Nuclear War …

SubjectAuthor
* U.S. Leading World to Nuclear War …Nick
`* Re: U.S. Leading World to Nuclear War …Ivaylo Ivanov
 `* Re: U.S. Leading World to Nuclear War …Nick
  `* Re: U.S. Leading World to Nuclear War …Ivaylo Ivanov
   +* Re: U.S. Leading World to Nuclear War …chorbalan
   |`* Re: U.S. Leading World to Nuclear War …Ivaylo Ivanov
   | `- Re: U.S. Leading World to Nuclear War …chorbalan
   `- Re: U.S. Leading World to Nuclear War …Nick

1
U.S. Leading World to Nuclear War …

<t6ohid$1k97$1@gioia.aioe.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=5350&group=soc.culture.bulgaria#5350

From: ddantg...@mail.ru (Nick)
Newsgroups: soc.culture.bulgaria
Subject: U.S. Leading World to Nuclear War …
Date: Thu, 26 May 2022 18:40:14 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Nick - Thu, 26 May 2022 18:40 UTC

хм, и този ме „цитира“ на моменти, макар че аз никога не съм казвал, че
вървим по пътя към ядрена война.

този сега какъв е? руска подлога, национален предател, антиамериканист или
изкуфял старец като пол крейг робъртс?

материалът без спор го приемам, че е руска пропаганда.

нека обсебения да си спести забележките си за военния опит на казалия
долните неща, а да се замисли върху казаното от него. също и забележките
за сайта няма смисъл да се правят, така и така всичко за него е ясно 8-)

U.S. Leading World to Nuclear War

Well, let me begin, if I could, by telling our listeners that I’m very
patriotic: I volunteered to join the Marines and I volunteered to go to
Vietnam. I fought in the bloodiest Marine campaign of the entire war. And
I was a helicopter pilot who flew 269 combat missions. My aircraft was hit
by ground fire on four missions. I, then, fought on the ground with the
First Marine Division, and during one of the 70 combat patrols that I
made, my radioman were both killed, and I was wounded while we were
attacking and trying to rescue a surrounded Marine outpost.

So I’m very pro-American. I actually was a part of NATO and was prepared
to die in Germany, to defend against an attack by the Soviet Union.

But Russia is not the Soviet Union at all. People don’t understand that
because the media have not made it clear. But Russia is not a communist
state; the Soviet Union was a communist state.

започва малко отдалеч -- от сирия, но имайки предвид споровете тук за
алепи и онзи град, дума ли беше, мисля че няма да е излишно да се види
какво казва този човек за сирия.

What I do know, and I can tell you about Aleppo is that Russia was
extremely reluctant to get involved in combat in Syria. The war began in
2011, when the United States landed Central Intelligence operatives to
begin coordinating with Al Qaeda and other terrorist groups. And we had
been unwavering supporters of Al Qaeda, since before the war formally
began. We are supporters of Al Qaeda today, where they’re bottled up in
Idlib province. The CIA supplied them under secret Operation Timber
Sycamore. We gave them all of their anti-tank weapons, all of their anti
air- missiles. And Al Qaeda has always been our proxy force on the ground.
They, together with ISIS, have carried out the mission of the United
States, together with a great number of affiliates that really are kind of
interchangeable. You have the Free Syrian Army soldiers move from ISIS to
Al Qaeda to Free Syrian Army, rather fluidly. And so we started that war.

сега става забавно за някои жертви на пропагандата:

But the United States has a strategic policy of using proxies to engage in
war. And our objective was to overthrow the legitimate government of
Syria, and in order to do that, we employed proxy soldiers who were the
most vile of all terrorists. Something very similar is happening right now
in in Ukraine.

But going back to Aleppo, the Syrian army, together with Hezbollah, which
was very effective; there were some troops that were organized by Iran
also, but it was pretty much a Syrian show, certainly directed by Syrian
generals. And they had fought this bitter urban combat, very brutal, very
deadly. And they had fought it for four years, before Russia ever joined
the battle. So after four years, the city of Aleppo had enormous
destruction. And at that point, the Russians, at the invitation of the
legitimate government of Syria, entered the war. But unlike many of the
media reports, they did not enter the war as a ground force. Now, they
had some small ground forces. They had military police, they had a few
artillery units, a few special operations people, and quite a number of
advisers and that sort of thing. But they were not a significant ground
force.

But to blame the Russians for the massive destruction that took place
within Aleppo, it’s bizarre: Because they were not there, they were not
even present when this happened. So this is simply another part of the
propaganda narrative, which is which hasbeen very effective for the West,
demonizing Russia, and making claims that have no substance. But people
don’t remember the history of these things—they’re rather complex. So, no:
Russia was not in any respect responsible for the massive destruction of
the city of Aleppo.

Well, first of all, the American involvement, the United States war
against Syria is a war of aggression. We put a highly secretive CIA
special activities center—these are kind of the James Bond guys of the
Central Intelligence Agency, total Machiavellian; they will do anything,
there’s no it’s no holds barred with these guys. We sent them in and we
started the war in Syria. The war didn’t exist until we sent the CIA to
coordinate with Al Qaeda elements. So we began the war and we were not
invited into Syria.

In fact, the United States has seized, two significant parts of Syria. One
is a very major part, the Euphrates River, carves off about a third of the
northern part of Syria: The United States invaded that portion. We
actually put troops on the ground, illegal—against any standard
international law of war—it was it was a just a seizure. And this was this
was something that was referred to by John Kerry, who was then the
Secretary of State, and he was frustrated at the tremendous victory by the
Syrian Armed Forces against Al Qaeda and ISIS. And he said, well, we
probably need to move to Plan B. He didn’t announce what Plan B was, but
it had it unfolded over time: Plan B was the American seizure of that
northern portion of Syria. The importance of taking that part of Syria is,
that it is the bread basket for all of the Syrian people. That is where
the wheat—Syria actually had a significant wheat surplus and the people
were very well fed in Syria, before the war. We wanted to take the wheat
away, to cause famine among the Syrian people.

The other thing we were able to do, is to seize the major part of the oil
and natural gas fields. Those also were produced in that northern portion
beyond the Euphrates River. And the idea was that, by stealing the oil and
then the gas, we would be able to shut down the transportation system, and
at the same time, during the Syrian winters, we could freeze to death the
Syrian civilian population, which in many cases were living in rubble,
where these terrorist armies, with mechanized divisions had attacked and
just totally destroyed these cities, and left people just living in little
pockets of rubble.

We wanted to starve and we wanted to freeze to death the people of Syria,
and that was Plan B.

We weren’t at war with Syria! And yet we had a naval blockade around the
country. We devalued their currency through the SWIFT system for
international payments, making it impossible for them to purchase
medications. So you had Syrian women who would contract breast cancer,
just like we have here in this country. But instead, where in this country
where breast cancer has become relatively treatable, we cut off the
medical supplies so that the women in Syria would die of breast cancer
because they could not get the medications, because we slam their dollars
through the SWIFT system.

One of the last things that we did and the evidence is vague on it, but
there was a mysterious explosion in the harbor in Lebanon, and it was a
massive explosion of a shipload of ammonium nitrate fertilizer. It killed
hundreds of Lebanese people. It wounded thousands and thousands, destroyed
the economy of Lebanon. And, most importantly, it destroyed the banking
system of Lebanon, which was one of the few lifelines remaining to Syria.
I don’t think that explosion was accidental. I think it was orchestrated,
and I suspect that the Central Intelligence Agency was aware of the nation
that carried out that action to destroy Beirut Harbor.

But throughout you see this this Machiavellian approach, where we use
unlimited force and violence. And at the same time, we control the global
media, to where we erase all discussions of what’s truly happening. So, to
the man or the woman in the street, they think things are fine. Everything
is being done for altruistic reasons, but it’s not.

има интересни неща за уахабитските обичаи, прилагани в сирия, но не от
руснаци, а от идилци, както и за санкциите срещу сирия, но тях ще трябва
да ги прочетете сами.

а навремето стефан николов се сърдеше, когато му беше казано за думите на
мадлийн олбрайт:

Click here to read the complete article
Re: U.S. Leading World to Nuclear War …

<70f2395c-3356-4119-a123-db59d7092fb5n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=5351&group=soc.culture.bulgaria#5351

Newsgroups: soc.culture.bulgaria
Date: Thu, 26 May 2022 12:21:29 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re:_U.S._Leading_World_to_Nuclear_War_…
From: ivaylop...@gmail.com (Ivaylo Ivanov)
 by: Ivaylo Ivanov - Thu, 26 May 2022 19:21 UTC

On Thursday, May 26, 2022 at 2:40:16 PM UTC-4, Nick wrote:
> хм, и този ме „цитира“ на моменти, макар че аз никога не съм казвал, че
> вървим по пътя към ядрена война.
>
> този сега какъв е? руска подлога, национален предател, антиамериканист или
> изкуфял старец като пол крейг робъртс?

"The Schiller Institute is a German based political and economic think tank founded by Helga Zepp- LaRouche, with stated members in 50 countries. It is among the principal organizations of the
_LaRouche movement_."

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/LaRouche_movement

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lyndon_LaRouche

Върос в понижена трудност: Как пък все на такива попадаш?

> [...]
> to light that these French officers were there.
>
> We know that there are NATO officers who are present on the ground in
> Ukraine as advisors and so forth. We run the risk. Now, my guess is—and
> this is this is a guess, I could be wrong—but the flagship of the Russian
> Black Sea Fleet, the Moskva, was sunk as a result of being struck by anti-
> ship missiles. My guess is that those missiles, I think there’s a good
> chance they were fired by the French. Now, I could be wrong, but those
> missiles are so ultra-sensitive and so dangerous to our ships, that I
> don’t think that NATO would trust the missiles to Ukrainians, or to
> anybody else. I think I think they have to be maintained under NATO
> control and operation. So I think that it was probably NATO forces that
> actually sunk the Moskva.
>
> …
>
> и още нещо интересно -- излиза, че калинките са глобално явление, а не
> локално :)
>
> You know, there’s been a tremendous deterioration in the quality of flag
> officers, going back to, well, certainly the 1990s. We had very, very fine
> flag officers, during the time I was on active duty—I left in ‘94—just
> superior quality people. But what happened is, subsequently, we had
> President Clinton take over, later, we had Obama. We’ve got Biden now. And
> they apply a very strict political screen to their military officers. And
> we now have “yes men.” These are not people whose principal devotion is to
> the United States and its people. Their principal devotion is to their
> careers and their ability to network with other military officers upon
> retirement. There’s a very strong network that can place military generals
> into think tanks, where they promote war, into organizations like Raytheon
> and Northrop Grumman, and all of these defense operations, where they can
> get on boards and things like that. So there’s quite a personal price that
> you pay for saying, “Hey, stop. War is not in the interests of the
> American people.” If we had a better quality of individual, we would have
> people with the courage who would say, “I don’t care what it costs me
> personally.” But it is very difficult to get into the senior ranks, if you
> are an individual guided by principle, and patriotism, and devotion to the
> people of this nation. That’s just not how it works. And at some point, we
> need a President who will go in and shake the tree, and bring a lot of
> these people falling down from it, because they’re dangerous. They’re very
> dangerous to America.
>
> останалата част от интервюто може да прочетете там:
>
> https://schillerinstitute.com/blog/2022/04/26/video-col-richard-black-u-s-
> leading-world-to-nuclear-war/
>
> за обсебените има и видео с интервюто -- да не се мъчат да четат с
> разбиране 8-)
>
> --
> «地 球 誕 生 在 牛 市 的 小 時 — Earth is born in the Bull's hour»

<t6on7k$1hkb$1@gioia.aioe.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=5352&group=soc.culture.bulgaria#5352

From: ddantg...@mail.ru (Nick)
Newsgroups: soc.culture.bulgaria
Date: Thu, 26 May 2022 20:16:52 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Nick - Thu, 26 May 2022 20:16 UTC

On Thu, 26 May 2022 12:21:29 -0700 (PDT), Ivaylo Ivanov wrote:

> On Thursday, May 26, 2022 at 2:40:16 PM UTC-4, Nick wrote:

>> хм, и този ме „цитира“ на моменти, макар че аз никога не съм казвал, че
>> вървим по пътя към ядрена война.

>> този сега какъв е? руска подлога, национален предател, антиамериканист
>> или изкуфял старец като пол крейг робъртс?

> "The Schiller Institute is a German based political and economic think
> tank founded by Helga Zepp- LaRouche, with stated members in 50
> countries. It is among the principal organizations of the _LaRouche
> movement_."

> https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/LaRouche_movement

> https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lyndon_LaRouche

> Върос в понижена трудност: Как пък все на такива попадаш?

ами лесно -- гледам какво е казал човекът, а не кой и къде го е казал.

аз нали (ти) казах да пропуснеш тези забележки, що не се постара?

the guardian какво казва за този?

можеш ли ти да отговориш на този въпрос с понижена трудност -- защо в
медии като споменатия няма подобни публикации? не че в интервюто няма
отговор, ама що да не те попитам теб? не че не е ясно какво ще отговориш,
русофиле извратен.

--
«地 球 誕 生 在 牛 市 的 小 時 — Earth is born in the Bull's hour»

Re: U.S. Leading World to Nuclear War …

<9da5de49-327d-423f-8f4c-ddf044a11d0dn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=5354&group=soc.culture.bulgaria#5354

Newsgroups: soc.culture.bulgaria
Date: Thu, 26 May 2022 20:43:12 -0700 (PDT)
From: ivaylop...@gmail.com (Ivaylo Ivanov)
 by: Ivaylo Ivanov - Fri, 27 May 2022 03:43 UTC

On Thursday, May 26, 2022 at 4:16:54 PM UTC-4, Nick wrote:
> On Thu, 26 May 2022 12:21:29 -0700 (PDT), Ivaylo Ivanov wrote:
>
> > On Thursday, May 26, 2022 at 2:40:16 PM UTC-4, Nick wrote:
>
> >> хм, и този ме „цитира“ на моменти, макар че аз никога не съм казвал, че
> >> вървим по пътя към ядрена война.
>
> >> този сега какъв е? руска подлога, национален предател, антиамериканист
> >> или изкуфял старец като пол крейг робъртс?
>
> > "The Schiller Institute is a German based political and economic think
> > tank founded by Helga Zepp- LaRouche, with stated members in 50
> > countries. It is among the principal organizations of the _LaRouche
> > movement_."
>
> > https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/LaRouche_movement
>
> > https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lyndon_LaRouche
>
> > Върос в понижена трудност: Как пък все на такива попадаш?
> ами лесно -- гледам какво е казал човекът, а не кой и къде го е казал.

Естествено, че си гледал какво е казал човека. Въпроса беше друг: Защо хората, които
цитираш, са все такива - свързани с бели расисти/фашисти, религиозни фундаменталисти, анти-американски конспиративни култисти и подобни? Какво ти говори това за
симпатизантите на Путин/Русия на Запад??

> аз нали (ти) казах да пропуснеш тези забележки, що не се постара?
>
> the guardian какво казва за този?
>
> можеш ли ти да отговориш на този въпрос с понижена трудност -- защо в
> медии като споменатия няма подобни публикации? не че в интервюто няма
> отговор, ама що да не те попитам теб? не че не е ясно какво ще отговориш,
> русофиле извратен.
> --
> «地 球 誕 生 在 牛 市 的 小 時 — Earth is born in the Bull's hour»

Re: U.S. Leading World to Nuclear War …

<t6phvq$1s9$1@gioia.aioe.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=5355&group=soc.culture.bulgaria#5355

From: chorba...@spam.no (chorbalan)
Newsgroups: soc.culture.bulgaria
Date: Fri, 27 May 2022 03:53:30 -0000 (UTC)
 by: chorbalan - Fri, 27 May 2022 03:53 UTC

On Thu, 26 May 2022 20:43:12 -0700 (PDT), Ivaylo Ivanov wrote:

> Защо хората, които
> цитираш, са все такива - свързани с бели расисти/фашисти, религиозни
> фундаменталисти, анти-американски конспиративни култисти и подобни?
> Какво ти говори това за симпатизантите на Путин/Русия на Запад??

Вероятно че им "запушват устата".
Прочее ти наричаш симпатизанти на Путин също и хората които винят
НАТО и Запада за ролята им в предизвикването и раздухването на
конфликта, що така?

Re: U.S. Leading World to Nuclear War …

<t6pl3g$pkn$1@gioia.aioe.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=5357&group=soc.culture.bulgaria#5357

From: ddantg...@mail.ru (Nick)
Newsgroups: soc.culture.bulgaria
Date: Fri, 27 May 2022 04:46:40 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Nick - Fri, 27 May 2022 04:46 UTC

On Thu, 26 May 2022 20:43:12 -0700 (PDT), Ivaylo Ivanov wrote:

> On Thursday, May 26, 2022 at 4:16:54 PM UTC-4, Nick wrote:

>> > "The Schiller Institute is a German based political and economic
>> > think tank founded by Helga Zepp- LaRouche, with stated members in 50
>> > countries. It is among the principal organizations of the _LaRouche
>> > movement_."

>> > https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/LaRouche_movement

>> > https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lyndon_LaRouche

>> > Върос в понижена трудност: Как пък все на такива попадаш?

>> ами лесно -- гледам какво е казал човекът, а не кой и къде го е казал.

> Естествено, че си гледал какво е казал човека. Въпроса беше друг: Защо
> хората, които цитираш, са все такива - свързани с бели расисти/фашисти,
> религиозни фундаменталисти, анти-американски конспиративни култисти и
> подобни? Какво ти говори това за симпатизантите на Путин/Русия на
> Запад??

както винаги, когато няма какво да кажеш по същество, се опитваш да
изместиш темата.

ако искаш да коментираш написаното, коментирай него, а не авторът, който
между другото в началото на интервюто заявява (явно за такива като теб)
какъв е.

--
«地 球 誕 生 在 牛 市 的 小 時 — Earth is born in the Bull's hour»

Re: U.S. Leading World to Nuclear War …

<72771f4e-30e1-4d46-88d3-0fc75e65d910n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=5361&group=soc.culture.bulgaria#5361

Newsgroups: soc.culture.bulgaria
Date: Fri, 27 May 2022 04:06:24 -0700 (PDT)
From: ivaylop...@gmail.com (Ivaylo Ivanov)
 by: Ivaylo Ivanov - Fri, 27 May 2022 11:06 UTC

On Thursday, May 26, 2022 at 8:53:32 PM UTC-7, chorbalan wrote:
> On Thu, 26 May 2022 20:43:12 -0700 (PDT), Ivaylo Ivanov wrote:
>
> > Защо хората, които
> > цитираш, са все такива - свързани с бели расисти/фашисти, религиозни
> > фундаменталисти, анти-американски конспиративни култисти и подобни?
> > Какво ти говори това за симпатизантите на Путин/Русия на Запад??
> Вероятно че им "запушват устата".
> Прочее ти наричаш симпатизанти на Путин също и хората които винят
> НАТО и Запада за ролята им в предизвикването и раздухването на
> конфликта, що така?

Като цяло двете групи се препокриват на 95%. Останалите са обиковени анти-
американисти (като Чомкси да речем). Не е ли така?

Re: U.S. Leading World to Nuclear War …

<t6qs9u$1oa0$1@gioia.aioe.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=5366&group=soc.culture.bulgaria#5366

From: chorba...@spam.no (chorbalan)
Newsgroups: soc.culture.bulgaria
Date: Fri, 27 May 2022 15:55:42 -0000 (UTC)
 by: chorbalan - Fri, 27 May 2022 15:55 UTC

On Fri, 27 May 2022 04:06:24 -0700 (PDT), Ivaylo Ivanov wrote:

> On Thursday, May 26, 2022 at 8:53:32 PM UTC-7, chorbalan wrote:
>> On Thu, 26 May 2022 20:43:12 -0700 (PDT), Ivaylo Ivanov wrote:
>>
>> > Защо хората, които
>> > цитираш, са все такива - свързани с бели расисти/фашисти, религиозни
>> > фундаменталисти, анти-американски конспиративни култисти и подобни?
>> > Какво ти говори това за симпатизантите на Путин/Русия на Запад??
>> Вероятно че им "запушват устата".
>> Прочее ти наричаш симпатизанти на Путин също и хората които винят
>> НАТО и Запада за ролята им в предизвикването и раздухването на
>> конфликта, що така?
>
> Като цяло двете групи се препокриват на 95%. Останалите са обиковени анти-
> американисти (като Чомкси да речем). Не е ли така?

Не ца 95%. Хората се крият понеже го е страх да не ги "канцелират".