Newsgroups: rec.motorcycles.harley
Date: Tue, 31 Jan 2023 08:45:58 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Mary, Monkey, Sun, Tree and Penis Whoreshippers - Part I - Daryl Kabatoff
From: darylkab...@yahoo.ca (Squeaky Squeaky)
 by: Squeaky Squeaky - Tue, 31 Jan 2023 16:45 UTC

Mary, Monkey, Sun, Tree and Penis Whoreshippers - Part I - Daryl Kabatoff
January 30th 2023 2:48 pm 179,779 words (208 pages)
“The very concept of a nation founded by European settlers is offensive to me. Old stock White Canadians are an unpleasant relic, and quite frankly, replaceable. And we will replace them." - Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau, when asked to comment on his Open Borders Immigration Strategy, speaking without preparation, without the aid of a writer

“Christians are the worst part of Canadian society.” - Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau speaking without preparation, without the aid of a writer

“If you’re not willing to embrace Islam, you’re not a part of our society.” - Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau speaking without preparation, without the aid of a writer

“Without writers, nothing speak so good in word stuff.” - Eddie Izzard

In the news February 9th 2022, page one, upper fold of The Saskatoon Star-Phoenix newspaper, Kim Beaudin, Congress of Aboriginal Peoples national vice-chief, desires to revise the justice system, saying there is a disproportionate number of Indigenous people being incarcerated. Many of the native parents allow their children to roam around the reserve at all hours where they commit a myriad of different crimes against their own people, aboriginals living on reserves lock themselves in their homes at night to avoid the rampaging youth. It is reported that among the American criminals that are released early, 83% of them continue to commit crimes. So releasing 100 rapists results in 83 more women being raped, releasing 100 child abusers results in at least 83 more children being raped and abused, releasing 100 murderers results in 83 more people being murdered. Kim Beaudin cares little about the people who were stripped of their rights for daring to speak out against Catholic fertility rites taught by the Catholic and so-called Protestant churches, people who faced and continue to face brutal horrid torture in psychiatric facilities. Too bad 75% of the people locked up in jails are Indians, too bad you raise your children to be violent and vicious thugs. Evil gives Kim Beaudin a platform to spew forth his voice and evil publishes his voice in a prominent position. The Saskatoon Star-Phoenix convinced the majority of the people in Saskatchewan to take the Islamic death jab, most of the Big-nosed Cree and the rest of the Indians including the brutal Indian thugs in the prisons, and the white boys and girls, including the white boys and girls that listened to their church leaders, will soon drop dead from their jabs, they will be released from prisons and churches and jobs and houses and sent to cemeteries. Kim Beaudin may get his way and have his brethren released, about 83% of them will re-offend but it will only be briefly as most took the Islamic death jab, there would be a brief spike in the increase of brutal crimes and then everything will slow down to a halt.. Then the Islamists will start to venture out of the houses we bought for them and will get the surviving Christians to remove the dead bodies from homes and stores so that Islamists may reoccupy the buildings. If there is white resistance then Charles (the Anti-Christ) will come with his United Nations Islamic Army and get everything straightened out. Remember that we are ruled by a coalition of Sikhs (NDP) and Islamists (Liberals), both Sikhs and Islamists incorporate penises into their temple and mosque architecture, Canadians are being ruled by a Sikh/Islamic phallic-warrior-alliance (Saskatoon Star-Phoenix March 7th 2020, page NP3), which is continually reaching out for aboriginal support. I am confident that the Sikh/Islamic phallic-warrior-alliance will release the brutal Indians from prison and about 83% of them will re-offend.

In the news (not the mainstream news) the nasal swab tests are maiming and killing people. If authorities demand some of your secretions and you desire to comply, then comply by spitting in a cup for them or blow into a device, or give them a urine sample instead. Even if the nasal swabs were not contaminated with cancer causing agents, damage is being done by the swab to the brain membrane resulting in infections and death (see Dr. Jane Ruby).. The injections are designed by witches, are designed to kill, and contain a wide variety of lethal ingredients, those who refuse these injections are instead provided with nasal swabs that are similarly designed to kill. Those who took neither the deadly jabs nor the deadly nasal swabs are forced to wear masks that reduce oxygen intake and cause cancer and viral pneumonia. Those who retained their health have lost their income and are being heavily taxed, with that tax money funding the immigration of people who desire to cut our heads off. Almost everybody, whether they took the death jabs, the death nasal swabs, or who wears cancer-causing oxygen-depleting masks or not, are united in singing Jingle Bells and bowing to blinkin’ trees. People are upset that they lost their freedom in Canada yet still ignore the victims of psychiatric horror or simply continue to laugh at the victims of psychiatric horror, and seek ways to make their lives even more miserable. The truckers are blocking American border crossings and set up camp in Ottawa, but are all prepared to leave when they are no longer required to get death jabs or show papers proving they have been jabbed, they will go home and start twitching and convulsing from the death jabs and death nasal swabs, and leave those who were stripped of their rights to face continued torture in the psychiatric facilities. When the truckers and other citizens of USA and Canada learn that the injections they took are causing cancer and AIDS, they will understand that their time is short and will desire to decorate their trees to greater degrees and will continue to laugh at the victims of psychiatric horror. First they blamed the spread of COVID (which doesn’t even exist) upon those who refused to take the death jabs, now perhaps they are posed to blame their loss of freedom of their speech upon, and blame the imposition of martial law in Canada, upon those who were stripped of their rights (and speech) and tortured for years in psychiatric facilities. Like the Indians who robbed, raped and murdered their own people on reserves and are now spending time in prisons, will blame their incarceration upon those who work and upon those who are trying to educate themselves and peacefully improve their position in life. Everybody is blameless except the victims of psychiatric horror, who you may still either ignore or laugh at, or assault further. You are free to assault the victims of psychiatric horror, for if they defend themselves and get into a fight with you, they will be arrested and returned to psychiatric horror for acting up again.

In the news Trudeau has imposed martial law in Canada, white people are no longer allowed to assemble in protest. This is absolutely hilarious!!! In 1988 I criticized the pagan fertility rites in their churches, including their censorship of cannibalism spoken of in Scripture. Eating people is a pagan fertility rite as the cannibals believe they can extend their health and longevity by eating young children, it is like killing and decorating an evergreen tree in the hopes the act would benefit you in some way. I was stripped of my rights and tortured for years at the University of Saskatchewan and at Saskatoon City Hospital. I begged in vain for assistance to flee the country and all people could do for me was laugh at me, slander, libel, rob me and assault me further, and now these same compassionless turds, and their children, have been stripped of their rights to assemble. And Canadians are at risk of having their bank accounts frozen if they are Trump supporters. Also in the news wealthy Islamists are buying up houses in North America in order to provide housing for the Islamists that are moving here. The Islamists (and Chinese, foreign nationals) in Canada are receiving over $2000 each month for COVID relief funds as there isn’t enough jobs for them here, and then they get their housing and other needs paid for with other provincial and federal programs. The Islamists are allowed to keep the money they stole from the Christians they murdered before coming here and can now use the $2000 per month in COVID relief payments to buy a very nice rifle each month. Anyway, of course you are going to be stripped of your rights and be robbed of your savings when your response to me being stripped of my rights (and tortured brutally) is to laugh at me, slander and libel me, rob me and assault me further. It is a certainty. Turn your trees into blinkin’ idols and employ Hindu psychiatrists to torture me for saying so, then laugh at me and my lack of rights, put tinfoil on your blinkin’ tree and say I am wearing a tinfoil hat when I point out the pagan nature of your blinkin’ tree. Tell me to take a pill. Treat me with brutal horrid torture and then laugh and assault me further, it is certain that God will allow similar to happen to you. I worked for you since 1988 trying to show you the truth of Scripture and the lies of the churches and you respond with laughter and by treating me with brutal horrid torture, and by collectively spending billions of dollars annually getting your trees to blink. You are members of a pagan fertility cult that now lose your nation to members of an alternative fertility cult, and you deserve it.

In the news (not the mainstream news) United Nations aircraft have landed near Ottawa and the riot police that brutalized and arrested the truckers are said to be United Nations (foreign) soldiers who arrived on the flights. The United Nations is an Islamic organization headed by Prince Charles, who is an Islamist and is the Anti-Christ. The white Canadians who object to this country being handed over to Islamists are being arrested and beaten by Islamic soldiers, or by soldiers who do not understand that their army is Islamic. You turned trees into decorated fertility idols and lost your fertility to the jabs that Islamists Obama, Trudeau and Charles demanded that you take. You had me tortured for years and thought it funny, and not a single one of you can blush over the issue of employing Hindu psychiatrists to torture me, not a single one of you can even attempt to try to make up the loss of years of my life by buying me a simple single holiday to anywhere. Instead, you allow our western universities to train Hindus, Sikhs and Islamists to become brutal psychiatrists. When you abide by Catholic fertility rites then you become God-damned Catholics, people who reserve their compassion for their pagan fertility traditions. Your pope is about to hand his authority over to Charles, the supposed defender of faith, so be ready to abide by the dictates of this Islamic ruler instead of Trudeau, your other Islamic ruler. It shouldn’t be too hard to do, you already collect a Carbon Tax and then rebate that back to the biggest families, to those who consume the most carbon (you rebate the Carbon Tax back to the Islamists with the four wives and four houses). You reserve seats in universities for Islamists and teach them to become brutal psychiatrists, and allow them to work (torture Canadians to death) in Canada without them being Canadian citizens. You provide all kinds of jobs to Islamists that are not Canadian citizens and you no longer have to advertise job openings to Canadians. Then you hand out over $2000 each month for Covid relief to non-Canadians, to people who are Islamists, Sikhs, Hindus and Chinese, and even send them that money when they are not residing in Canada!!! Canadians are prepared to embrace Sharia Law and those who do not understand what Sharia Law is are not too concerned, they will learn to love it, just as they learned to love their evergreen trees turned into blinkin’ idols. Those who do not love Sharia Law and those who do not love the UN Islamic soldiers will die soon from the Islamic death jabs, or they will be too sick to care and will be twitching and convulsing from the Islamic death jabs, so they don’t matter, they are haters anyway.

Click here to read the complete article