Newsgroups: alt.politics.usa.misc
Date: Fri, 3 Mar 2023 21:57:42 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Mary, Monkey, Sun, Tree and Penis Whoreshippers - Part E - Daryl Kabatoff
From: darylkab...@yahoo.ca (Squeak Squeak)
 by: Squeak Squeak - Sat, 4 Mar 2023 05:57 UTC

Mary, Monkey, Sun, Tree and Penis Whoreshippers - Part E - Daryl Kabatoff
March 3rd 2023 12:56 pm 187,209 words (217 pages)

“The very concept of a nation founded by European settlers is offensive to me. Old stock White Canadians are an unpleasant relic, and quite frankly, replaceable. And we will replace them." - Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau, when asked to comment on his Open Borders Immigration Strategy, speaking without preparation, without the aid of a writer

“Christians are the worst part of Canadian society.” - Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau speaking without preparation, without the aid of a writer

“If you’re not willing to embrace Islam, you’re not a part of our society.” - Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau speaking without preparation, without the aid of a writer

“Without writers, nothing speak so good in word stuff.” - Eddie Izzard

Oh look. Canada’s government has abrogated its responsibility to look out for our best interests and now instead allows foreigners to invade our nation. The Canadians (both red and white) sit back and wait for their “Christmas” holidays, but different aspects of this pagan holiday are in direct opposition to God’s First Three Commandments.. God dothn’t care which particular fertility cult occupies and rules any nation, He sees Canadians adopting Catholic traditions instead of His Laws and allows a flood of people who abide by yet another set of traditions in place of His Laws.

The farmers who own millions of dollars of farm land and a few guns just sit back and laugh at the psychiatric abuse victims and the impoverished, they gleefully go to resorts each winter and sing Jingle Bells there, thinking that their lives, wealth, homes and possessions are secure. Canadians allow psychiatry to thrive to the extent that they allow Sikhs, Islamists and Hindus to be trained in psychiatry at Canadian universities, and then allows these pagans to practice their “art” in Canada without being Canadian citizens. It is not an issue to the rich farmers, they have the money to send their children to the best schools in Canada, where most of the students in the classes will be Chinese and Saudi Arabian. The children of the wealthy farmers won’t have to work while attending school, they will have accommodations provided to them as close to the university as humanly possible, they may focus on their degrees and on their money-making futures. The white farmers in South Africa are facing genocide, and no nation, including Canada, will provide safe haven for the white farmers of South Africa. Trudeau spends Canadian taxpayer money to pay the airfare and bring Islamists to Canada directly from Africa and Asia, and then pays the subsequent costs after their arrival here, but not a penny goes to assist the white people facing genocide in South Africa. The blacks come in the night to torture and kill the white farmers in South Africa, I expect the same will occur here as well, and the media will be silent on it, and when it becomes common knowledge the politicians and the media (agents of the Catholic Church) will blame the murders of the white farmers on global warming, or racism against blacks. Rich farmers on the prairies laugh when they hear that their blinkin’ trees are nothing more than pagan idols, they laugh when they hear that I faced years of brutal horrid torture for daring to speak out against their pagan traditions. The farmers carry on laughing at the Doukhobors for one hundred and twenty years now - the English, western European and Ukrainian farmers used to heap scorn upon the Doukhobor farmers, but since they taught the Doukhobors to join with them in their Catholic fertility rites, the Doukhobors have become accepted (and even more so if they anglicized their names). The farmers have not an ounce of compassion in their hearts for anything other than their Catholic fertility rites, their desire is to sit down and have a big family dinner next to their blinkin’ sacrificed tree where they and their children pray and thank God they are not like me, and they and their children pay for years to come for the new and upgraded torture facilities in North Battleford and Saskatoon, in partnership with some billionaires. Each and every one of the Indians at James Smith First Nation are goink to be getting $46.89 annually for their share of the diamond wealth discovered on their traditional hunting grounds, maybe each taxpayer will only have to pay $46.89 annually to lock me up and drug me, it’s a cheap and easy solution, just print some more “money” to pay for the drugs you inject in my arse. Food production on the Canadian prairies is about to plummet due to Islamists, Marxists, Anarchists and First Nations starting to take shots at the farmers doing their rounds, due to purposely set grass fires, due to fuel and parts shortages, due to inclement weather, due to vaccinations… and whatever food is produced will be sent to China and hoarded by others.

The coming famine in North America will result in a great abundance of corpses resulting in wild boar, wolf and bear populations ballooning in numbers. That’s why I recommend getting your child at least a .243 calibrated rifle as the bullet has enough mass and energy to pierce the hides and bones of these animals. Try to stay in groups, consider chartering many ships and emigrating to Russia by landing at Magadan, bring machining tools, ATV’s, Skidoos, guns and such, always watch out for wolves and tigers there. Doug Cuthand and the Saskatoon Star-Phoenix are pushing for a First Nation’s - Black Alliance, if that is what the native grandmother’s want then I think it would be best to move to Magadan and to Yakutia via Magadan. We’ll get permission from Putin to bring our guns with us when we emigrate, we’d be idiots to go there unprotected. Whichever country that accepts a mass immigration from Canada, together with our guns, tools and factories, would be blessed by the wealth that we would bring with us and by the wealth we create while living there. If we were allowed an orderly exit from Canada, then we could bring our machines, guns and wealth with us, and leave the rich farmers to their plight. All they do is sing Jingle Bells and laugh anyway. The rich ignorant farmers are pleased when their rich ignorant daughters learn to become nurses and help torture some poor slob in the psychiatric facilities.

Oh look, Trudeau makes it possible for foreigners to work in Canada. Oh look, my dad Sam died (shortly after taking another flu shot), when we went to the Canadian Imperial Bank of Commerce (CIBC) to deal with the paperwork we were directed to an office of a woman who was an Iranian citizen. Oh look, the bank official you talk to regarding obtaining a loan may be of the Islamic faith and be a citizen of a foreign nation. Oh look, we are using our universities to train Islamists to become psychiatrists, who may then work here torturing Canadians while remaining as citizens of foreign nations.. Oh look, our present city mayor is employing non-Canadians as well. Concerned about your safety, Sasktel will send an Islamist to your home to insure your security system, television and internet are working just fine. Oh look, we have more Chinese soldiers in Canada, and we also have more Islamic soldiers in Canada, than we have Canadian soldiers. Oh look, there is an army in Canada that is entirely composed of black people, and many of the soldiers in that army are children. Oh look, in Canada children can kill you without facing any serious penalties. Oh look, Mexican gang members no longer require visas to enter Canada. Well look at the good side of life, all these people are busy working.

Nothing in the Canadian Constitution grants Canadians the right to own land nor guns (you just get a temporary permit to possess the gun and pay taxes on the land), and that constitution foisted upon you allows them to pay you in paper or plastic coupons, and in coins manufactured out of carcinogenic metals. There are people here that are trying to utterly destroy you and they want you to deal with it by getting a blinkin’ tree (and by staying home and singing Jingle Bells). The Canadian Indians don’t care too much that the constitution doesn’t guarantee our rights to own guns nor land as they have guns and land. If Canadians try to obtain a new constitution that guarantees guns and land, then the Indians will complain to the crown. The crown claims ownership of the gold and other resources and prevents the Indians and others from extracting gold from the North Saskatchewan River and other locations. The ruling class dothn’t want Canadians to mine gold, they want Canadians to work for wages, and they want the Canadians to be impoverished and hand over the nation to Islamists so they don’t have to pay wages to women. It is like the Australian gold rush, the Australian government did what it could to keep people from leaving their jobs and searching for gold. Now the Australian government shuts down Australia, for China. China doesn’t invade Australia just yet as they have puppets preparing Australia for the invasion by shutting down Australian industry and using the Australian police and military to force the Australians to stay home and shut up.

Oh look, now Trudeau will buy your guns, he will borrow “money” from banks that the banks make out of thin air, and will have Canadians pay back this “money” at compound interest. Trudeau makes you a slave by failing to pay you in real money (gold and silver coins) then has you slave away so you can pay the compound interest on paper “money” borrowed from the banks used to buy your guns. Slaves are paid in paper promises and not allowed to have guns. Trudeau borrows massive amounts of money and hands it over to Islamists, then challenges the white Europeans to not only repay the “money”, but to pay the compound interest on this massive debt. The white Europeans in Canada and USA and Australia are slaves, they are unable to mount even a feeble attempt to control their ports of entry. The Australians have no guns and cannot make a feeble attempt to control their ports of entry, while the Canadians and Americans have guns and still can’t make a feeble attempt to control their ports of entry. Everybody wants to stay home and sing Jingle Bells.

Click here to read the complete article