Newsgroups: alt.politics.usa.misc
Date: Fri, 3 Mar 2023 21:57:57 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Mary, Monkey, Sun, Tree and Penis Whoreshippers - Part F - Daryl Kabatoff
From: darylkab...@yahoo.ca (Squeak Squeak)
 by: Squeak Squeak - Sat, 4 Mar 2023 05:57 UTC

Mary, Monkey, Sun, Tree and Penis Whoreshippers - Part F - Daryl Kabatoff
March 3rd 2023 12:56 pm 187,209 words (217 pages)

“The very concept of a nation founded by European settlers is offensive to me. Old stock White Canadians are an unpleasant relic, and quite frankly, replaceable. And we will replace them." - Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau, when asked to comment on his Open Borders Immigration Strategy, speaking without preparation, without the aid of a writer

“Christians are the worst part of Canadian society.” - Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau speaking without preparation, without the aid of a writer

“If you’re not willing to embrace Islam, you’re not a part of our society.” - Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau speaking without preparation, without the aid of a writer

“Without writers, nothing speak so good in word stuff.” - Eddie Izzard

In 2020 our Islamic government forced millions of white people into unemployment, then on October 30th 2020 announced that it would obtain economic recovery by importing well over a million new immigrants to Canada over the next three years. This is a direct result of whoreshipping trees and praying to Mary and shitting upon God’s Commandments, people ignore God’s Laws and then God allows their nations to be taken over by members of alternative fertility cults. The Canadians have no shame, they do not even know how to blush. The Canadians are looking forward to “Christmas” (the use of God’s Name in vain) where they will have trees that blink. The Koran commands their followers to behead the unbelievers and NOT to cover their heads and faces, yet they cover their heads and faces, and then are able to buy guns and ammo in Canada without showing their faces. Canadians do not care to get involved in the matter, except to vote for the politicians that allow the murderers entry and who give the murderers money, and who give the murderers free accommodations, and who give the murderers educational opportunities that are not offered to Canadians of European or aboriginal descent. They stole the homes and money and exterminated the Christians in the middle-east and much of Africa, then they came (and continue to come) to Canada with the stolen money, and are allowed to keep “their” money for their own discretionary purposes while starting new lives here. Trudeau forced millions out of work, now will import millions more. The Africans he will bring here will be nearly entirely Moslem. Moslems united with anarchists and communists have been burning down buildings, raping and killing, and marching and chanting to kill the whites, who would have ever thought they would also stuff ballot boxes??? In Saskatchewan the Moslems get a home paid for each of four wives, so if they do not cut your head off, your life will still be negatively affected by their presence (they are bankrupting your nation). And even with the Chinese attempting to manipulate bat viruses in the city of Wuhan, Trudeau still allows the Chinese, and even the Chinese living in Wuhan, to fly to Canada… while preventing Americans to visit here.

Environmental laws will be strengthened to prevent you from going to gold bearing regions in Canada and mining the gold. Slaves are paid in paper promises and are not allowed to have guns, Canadians are slaves who are slowly having their guns taken away from them. Half the Canadians who desire to get a gun are Moslem, many of the other half are kids who want to get a new lever action Winchester repeating rifle under their blinkin’ tree or for their birthday. Consider getting that lever action in .243 Winchester. Or get a bolt action in .243 or 7mm-08, or .270 Winchester, or 7mm Remington Magnum, or .338 Lapua, I think you need a rifle. Get a rifle and then post on the internet and on the usenet, and in letters to the editor, that people who faced brutal horrid torture for daring to criticize the mainstream churches and people living in utter poverty should not be allowed to have guns. Once you legally have a rifle you may speak all kinds of shit against the people who spoke out against your blinkin’ tree and against your pedophile priests. Islamists who have four wives and are collecting welfare for each of the four wives, are allowed to have guns, for they do not live in utter poverty and unprotected, as Trudeau insures that they are well cared for. Perhaps Trudeau will change our dollars into dinars, instead of Laurier on our Five Dollar Bill we will end up with Omar Khadr on a Five Dinar Bill.

Adolph Eichmann was in charge of moving the Jews to slaughter via the railways, his trains had priority over the trains that were bringing war supplies to the eastern front. German soldiers on the eastern front went without adequate supplies as trains carrying the war supplies were sidelined in order to allow Eichmann to transport the Jews to the death camps. Hitler knew that his attack against the Soviet Union would be in vain, but his main concern was to kill Jews and make sure that his tree continued to blink. Hitler had trees that blinked on and off, on and off, on and off, it was really quite a show. Canadian Liberal leader Mackenzie King regularly sought advice from demons, who were active in advising King to not allow Jewish refugees entry to Canada. Now today the demons are advising the Liberals to import people who desire to cut our heads off, and to not provide sanctuary to the Christians facing genocide in South Africa or elsewhere. Demons are real and they are wanting to replace white Christians and black Christians with black Islamists, or with any other Islamist. Hitler sought out alliances with Islamists and killed Christians and Jews. Canadians want a tree that blinks on and off, on and off, on and off, just like Hitler’s tree.

Making rounds around the internet mid-November 2020 is that the last Canadian election was fraudulent as corrupted computers were used to tabulate and change votes, as was recently done in the United States. And in the Saskatoon Star-Phoenix on November 19th 2020 Chris Selley reminds us “The really salient point, surely, was that the Aga Khan (Islamic) Foundation lobbies for and receives hundreds of millions of dollars from the Canadian government.” Canadians still are not moved, they continue to wait for “Christmas” (the use of God’s Name in vain) and now their major hope to be able to fly to winter resorts so they may sing Jingle Bells and bow to blinkin’ trees there. No matter the cost, Canadians must photograph themselves and their children engaged in honoring the pagan holiday, and the more ornate and the more distant the setting in the photographs, the better. Make sure to post the celebratory and festive photos on your Facebook page while making disparaging comments against some poor psychiatric abuse victim who lives in perpetual shock. Now you have to stay home, stay home while the Chinese and Islamists arrive at our airports, seaports and borders. Go get a flu shot and make yourself infertile.

See Rebel News on November 21st 2020… “Suicide in long term care: Canadian senior chooses death over living through a second lockdown” regarding the survival rate of Covid -19:

COVID-19 Survival Rates:

Under 20: 99.997%
Under 50: 99.98%
Under 70: 99.5%

Islam is a fertility cult that seeks to increase its numbers through imprisoning women in homes and forcing them to become wives and mothers. The Islamists pride themselves in knowledge of and in the use of herbs and have published copious quantities of books over the centuries that include instruction on what herbs to use to reduce fertility and induce abortions of people that do not belong to their fertility cult. Now we have an Islamic government that will force injections upon people that will make them infertile.. It is all a part of Trudeau’s plan to replace the European population with non-Europeans (with Islamists). The fear flu has a survival rate of over 99.5% for people under 70 years of age, likely 99% of the women of child-bearing age will become infertile should they take the two injections the government is mandating.

People stay home and allow thousands of the Chinese and the Islamists to fly in daily, then they pay the mortgage for the four homes for each of the four Islamic wives. The aboriginal Indians stay confined to their tiny rotting homes on the reserves and are instructed to ram their penises up each others arseholes while the government hands out billions of dollars to Islamists so they can start new lives here in new homes here. All the children are taught to hate Christianity and the idea of Canadians and Americans having our own oil self-sufficiency, the oil industry is forced into shutdown while the Canadian lumber is required for new homes for the “immigrants” or exported to Asia, and the white children are taught to hate the colour of their skin and to ram their penises up each others arseholes. White Europeans didn’t like criticisms of their blinkin’ trees and spent many millions of dollars having me tortured for years in psychiatric facilities, they made me a home in a psychiatric ward and now buy new homes for Islamists. You torture me and laugh at me and rob me and slander and libel me, then seek to gain annual redemption by singing Jingle Bells and by proving you are not a racist by handing your nation over to Islamists, Sikhs, Hindus and Chinese. Your forefathers somehow proved that they were not racists by stealing Doukhobor land, now the Doukhobors wallow in filth as they join with you in decorating and bowing to trees. The wealthiest of the Doukhobors are always turning their homes into lavish temples of evergreen tree fertility, they have the tallest of trees and the nicest of the blinkin’ lights, and they have the most friends who all join with them in honoring their fertility tree idols. It used to be that the Doukhobors fled from idolatry, now they embrace it and shit upon me for daring to attempt to warn them of the dangers involved.

Click here to read the complete article