Measure twice, cut once.

interests / soc.culture.polish / Re: Tajne papiery Joe

SubjectAuthor
* Tajne papiery JoeRusset Bulba
+* Re: Tajne papiery JoeRusset Bulba
`* Re: Tajne papiery Joenarc...@gmail.com
 `* Re: Tajne papiery JoeRusset Bulba
  `- Re: Tajne papiery Joenarc...@gmail.com

1
Tajne papiery Joe

<f05f3f13-ea98-4ade-88f5-487080b6cfefn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=55264&group=soc.culture.polish#55264

Newsgroups: soc.culture.polish
Date: Tue, 10 Jan 2023 05:25:36 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Tajne papiery Joe
From: cyrylmet...@gmail.com (Russet Bulba)
 by: Russet Bulba - Tue, 10 Jan 2023 13:25 UTC

Najwazniejsze w njusach nie, ze znaleziono ale ze mniej niz tuzin znaleziono.

Re: Tajne papiery Joe

<68f28136-eea1-4216-9ec5-c7ab0ba50a56n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=55268&group=soc.culture.polish#55268

Newsgroups: soc.culture.polish
Date: Tue, 10 Jan 2023 05:53:34 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Re: Tajne papiery Joe
From: cyrylmet...@gmail.com (Russet Bulba)
 by: Russet Bulba - Tue, 10 Jan 2023 13:53 UTC

On Tuesday, January 10, 2023 at 9:25:37 AM UTC-4, Russet Bulba wrote:
> Najwazniejsze w njusach nie, ze znaleziono ale ze mniej niz tuzin znaleziono.

No ale niewatpliwie ktos podlozyl Joe banana.

Re: Tajne papiery Joe

<r5vqrhh2kjp23dnua6odddehad97a02rvs@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=55279&group=soc.culture.polish#55279

From: ZalekBl...@hotmail.com
Newsgroups: soc.culture.polish
Date: Tue, 10 Jan 2023 10:20:42 -0500
 by: ZalekBl...@hotmail.com - Tue, 10 Jan 2023 15:20 UTC

On Tue, 10 Jan 2023 05:53:34 -0800 (PST), Russet Bulba
<cyrylmetody2014@gmail.com> wrote:

>On Tuesday, January 10, 2023 at 9:25:37 AM UTC-4, Russet Bulba wrote:
>> Najwazniejsze w njusach nie, ze znaleziono ale ze mniej niz tuzin znaleziono.
>
>No ale niewatpliwie ktos podlozyl Joe banana.

Doskonale ze Pan o tym pisze Panie Bulba, bo to pozwala zauwazyc pewna
roznice miedzy prezydentem ktory cannot.stop.winning a Sleepy Joe.

Dokumenty znaleziono nie w prytwanym domu Sleepy Joe, tylko w Penn
Biden Center
Sleepy Joe nie upieral sie ze gdy nikt tego nie widzial, on
unclassified te dokumenty.
Sleepy Joe nie probowal na sile zatrzymac te dokumenty zadajac
'Special Master' ktory mialby sprawdzic czy rzeczywisce dokumenty sa
classified/

Nie trzeba byc rocket scientist zeby zauwazyc ze Trump ma 100% racji.
Niby dlaczego dokumenty maja by 'classified' skoro i tak Prezydent
Trump dzieli sie tajna informacja z Rosja i ze swiatem:
"On August 30, 2019, Trump tweeted a classified image of recent damage
to Iran's Imam Khomeini Spaceport that supposedly occurred as a result
of an explosion during testing of a Safir SLV.[74][75] Within hours of
the tweet, aerospace experts,[75] as well as amateur satellite
trackers,[76] had determined the photograph came from National
Reconnaissance Office's USA-224, a highly classified reconnaissance
satellite that is part of the KH-11 series of multi-billion-dollar spy
satellites.[75]

Intelligence officials were astonished by Trump's public release of a
surveillance photo with exceptionally high resolution, revealing
highly classified U.S. surveillance capabilities.[76][75] Steven
Aftergood of the Federation of American Scientists said of Trump's
tweet: "He was getting literally a bird's eye view of some of the most
sensitive US intelligence on Iran. And the first thing he seemed to
want to do was to blurt it out over Twitter."[75] Robert Cardillo, who
was director of the National Geospatial-Intelligence Agency (NGA) from
2014 to 2019, said he did not recall any authorized release of an
image similar to the image revealed by Trump to his 60 million Twitter
followers; Cardillo said he was "certain" that the U.S.'s adversaries,
such as Russia and Iran, would have used the image to assess the
U.S.'s capabilities.[75]"

n an April 29, 2017, phone call, Trump told Philippines President
Rodrigo Duterte that the U.S. had positioned two nuclear submarines
off the coast of North Korea. This was during a time when Trump was
warning of a possible "major, major conflict" with North Korea.[78]
The locations of nuclear submarines are a closely guarded secret, even
from the Navy command itself: "As a matter of national security, only
the captains and crew of the submarines know for sure where they're
located."[79]

On May 24, 2017, Britain strongly objected to the United States
leaking to the press information about the Manchester Arena bombing,
including the identity of the attacker and a picture of the bomb,
before it had been publicly disclosed, jeopardizing the
investigation.[80] British Prime Minister Theresa May issued a public
rebuke, and British police temporarily stopped passing information to
U.S. counterparts.[81]

In July 2017, after a private meeting with Russian President Vladimir
Putin at the 2017 G20 Hamburg summit, Trump took the unusual step of
confiscating and keeping his interpreter's notes. This led U.S.
intelligence officials to express concern that Trump "may have
improperly discussed classified intelligence with Russia."[1]

On Christmas 2018, Trump and First Lady Melania Trump flew to Al Asad
Airbase where Trump posted video to Twitter of several members of Seal
Team Five in their camouflage and night-vision goggles, revealing the
team's location and un-blurred faces.[82][83]

The photo of damage to Imam Khomeini Spaceport released by Trump in a
tweet
In a December 2019 interview with Bob Woodward, Trump stated, "I have
built a nuclear — a weapons system that nobody's ever had in this
country before," adding, "We have stuff that Putin and Xi have never
heard about before. There's nobody. What we have is incredible."[84]

GENIUSZ! Prawdziwy geniusz!

zalek

Re: Tajne papiery Joe

<658893a2-4e64-4993-9e1e-cf29201d6e52n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=55286&group=soc.culture.polish#55286

Newsgroups: soc.culture.polish
Date: Tue, 10 Jan 2023 09:53:58 -0800 (PST)
From: cyrylmet...@gmail.com (Russet Bulba)
 by: Russet Bulba - Tue, 10 Jan 2023 17:53 UTC

On Tuesday, January 10, 2023 at 11:20:44 AM UTC-4, Zalek...@hotmail.com wrote:
> [...]
> confiscating and keeping his interpreter's notes. This led U.S.
> intelligence officials to express concern that Trump "may have
> improperly discussed classified intelligence with Russia."[1]
>
> On Christmas 2018, Trump and First Lady Melania Trump flew to Al Asad
> Airbase where Trump posted video to Twitter of several members of Seal
> Team Five in their camouflage and night-vision goggles, revealing the
> team's location and un-blurred faces.[82][83]
>
> The photo of damage to Imam Khomeini Spaceport released by Trump in a
> tweet
> In a December 2019 interview with Bob Woodward, Trump stated, "I have
> built a nuclear — a weapons system that nobody's ever had in this
> country before," adding, "We have stuff that Putin and Xi have never
> heard about before. There's nobody. What we have is incredible."[84]

Moze, jeszcze Joe'wi nie powiedzieli do ucha, co ma mowic albo aparat gdzies odlozyl. Ale najwazniejsze panie Zalku to, ze tych dokumentow bylo mniej niz tuzin. Widocznie jest to ta magiczna liczba o wielkich konsekwencjach i dlatego te 'legacy' media o tym tak pilnie informuja. Aby nie bylo watpliwosci, iz Trump jest duzo, duzo gorszym. Bo inaczej ten dystans by zmalal nieco.

Re: Tajne papiery Joe

<178a848c-79f1-4990-bf06-b1f47e70c9b2n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=55288&group=soc.culture.polish#55288

Newsgroups: soc.culture.polish
Date: Tue, 10 Jan 2023 10:01:23 -0800 (PST)
From: narcia...@gmail.com (narc...@gmail.com)
 by: narc...@gmail.com - Tue, 10 Jan 2023 18:01 UTC

wtorek, 10 stycznia 2023 o 08:25:37 UTC-5 cyrylme...@gmail.com napisał(a):
> Najwazniejsze w njusach nie, ze znaleziono ale ze mniej niz tuzin znaleziono.

te: https://images91.fotosik.pl/577/7675c0bbb73a930c.jpg
ty masz zajebiste talenta, niczym ten chuj: https://video.twimg.com/ext_tw_video/1612762791965761538/pu/vid/720x1280/3QMdloEGnZ4Ifg0H.mp4?tag=12

Szkoda żeś już stary chuj z ciebie debilu.

Re: Tajne papiery Joe

<f8a07a21-4bc1-432a-a115-fd4227aba533n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=55289&group=soc.culture.polish#55289

Newsgroups: soc.culture.polish
Date: Tue, 10 Jan 2023 10:16:48 -0800 (PST)
From: cyrylmet...@gmail.com (Russet Bulba)
 by: Russet Bulba - Tue, 10 Jan 2023 18:16 UTC

On Tuesday, January 10, 2023 at 2:01:27 PM UTC-4, narc...@gmail.com wrote:
> wtorek, 10 stycznia 2023 o 08:25:37 UTC-5 cyrylme...@gmail.com napisał(a):
> > Najwazniejsze w njusach nie, ze znaleziono ale ze mniej niz tuzin znaleziono.
> >
> te: https://images91.fotosik.pl/577/7675c0bbb73a930c.jpg
> ty masz zajebiste talenta, niczym ten chuj: https://video.twimg.com/ext_tw_video/1612762791965761538/pu/vid/720x1280/3QMdloEGnZ4Ifg0H.mp4?tag=12
>
> Szkoda żeś już stary chuj z ciebie debilu.

Ano widzisz, Ty z kolei masz talent i zainteresowania w porno. Jak i pociag do obrzezanych statuszkow. Tak Cie natura zmajstrowala i nic nie mozesz na to poradzic.

Re: Tajne papiery Joe

<18762abf-709b-4cc4-8be8-7e098af6143an@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=55297&group=soc.culture.polish#55297

Newsgroups: soc.culture.polish
Date: Tue, 10 Jan 2023 12:14:08 -0800 (PST)
From: narcia...@gmail.com (narc...@gmail.com)
 by: narc...@gmail.com - Tue, 10 Jan 2023 20:14 UTC

wtorek, 10 stycznia 2023 o 13:16:50 UTC-5 cyrylme...@gmail.com napisał(a):
> Ano widzisz, Ty z kolei masz talent i zainteresowania w porno. Jak i pociag do obrzezanych statuszkow. Tak Cie natura zmajstrowala i nic nie mozesz na to poradzic.

te, debil! Lubię jak sięgasz głęboko w swój musk i wydobywasz z niego konotacje odpowiednie dla swojego ja intelektualny sodomito.
Ps. na focie nie jesteś obrzezany durniu - owszem, masz obrzezany musk kretynie.

Re: Tajne papiery Joe

<fcirrhtv7crqr8j9lunsdt5rvs1fdcmbpn@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=55300&group=soc.culture.polish#55300

From: ZalekBl...@hotmail.com
Newsgroups: soc.culture.polish
Date: Tue, 10 Jan 2023 15:28:53 -0500
 by: ZalekBl...@hotmail.com - Tue, 10 Jan 2023 20:28 UTC

On Tue, 10 Jan 2023 09:53:58 -0800 (PST), Russet Bulba
> [...]

>> The photo of damage to Imam Khomeini Spaceport released by Trump in a
>> tweet
>> In a December 2019 interview with Bob Woodward, Trump stated, "I have
>> built a nuclear — a weapons system that nobody's ever had in this
>> country before," adding, "We have stuff that Putin and Xi have never
>> heard about before. There's nobody. What we have is incredible."[84]
>>
>> GENIUSZ! Prawdziwy geniusz!
>>
>> zalek
>
>Moze, jeszcze Joe'wi nie powiedzieli do ucha, co ma mowic albo aparat gdzies odlozyl. Ale najwazniejsze panie Zalku to, ze tych
>dokumentow bylo mniej niz tuzin. Widocznie jest to ta magiczna liczba o wielkich konsekwencjach i dlatego te 'legacy' media o tym
>tak pilnie informuja. Aby nie bylo watpliwosci, iz Trump jest duzo, duzo gorszym. Bo inaczej ten dystans by zmalal nieco.

Czyli tak jak napisalem - GENIUSZ! Prawdziwy geniusz z prezydenta
Trumpa. Przekonal miliony ludzi i Pana ze przechowywanie tajnych
dokumentow w domu, sadowa walka aby je zatrzymac, przekonywanie ze
zrobil hokus-pokus i odtajnil dokumenty jest zupelnie to samo co stalo
sie Bidenem.
GENIUSZ! Prawdziwy geniusz!

zalek

Re: Tajne papiery Joe

<e1f3a194-4e07-4060-9dba-c69eb59b8d53n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=55302&group=soc.culture.polish#55302

Newsgroups: soc.culture.polish
Date: Tue, 10 Jan 2023 12:41:32 -0800 (PST)
From: cyrylmet...@gmail.com (Russet Bulba)
 by: Russet Bulba - Tue, 10 Jan 2023 20:41 UTC

On Tuesday, January 10, 2023 at 4:28:56 PM UTC-4, Zalek...@hotmail.com wrote:
> [...]
> >> country before," adding, "We have stuff that Putin and Xi have never
> >> heard about before. There's nobody. What we have is incredible."[84]
> >>
> >> GENIUSZ! Prawdziwy geniusz!
> >>
> >> zalek
> >
> >Moze, jeszcze Joe'wi nie powiedzieli do ucha, co ma mowic albo aparat gdzies odlozyl. Ale najwazniejsze panie Zalku to, ze tych
> >dokumentow bylo mniej niz tuzin. Widocznie jest to ta magiczna liczba o wielkich konsekwencjach i dlatego te 'legacy' media o tym
> >tak pilnie informuja. Aby nie bylo watpliwosci, iz Trump jest duzo, duzo gorszym. Bo inaczej ten dystans by zmalal nieco.
> Czyli tak jak napisalem - GENIUSZ! Prawdziwy geniusz z prezydenta
> Trumpa. Przekonal miliony ludzi i Pana ze przechowywanie tajnych
> dokumentow w domu, sadowa walka aby je zatrzymac, przekonywanie ze
> zrobil hokus-pokus i odtajnil dokumenty jest zupelnie to samo co stalo

Nie do konca tak samo ale roznica raczej w rozmiarze niz w rodzaju przestepstwa, bo jak to nazwac inaczej? No ale tam marksisci i wierza iz ilosc przechodzi w rodzaj.

Re: Tajne papiery Joe

<aa713086-33c2-4ce0-ab57-6783a3c031d1n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=55334&group=soc.culture.polish#55334

Newsgroups: soc.culture.polish
Date: Tue, 10 Jan 2023 15:02:00 -0800 (PST)
From: bratol...@gmail.com (brat_olin)
 by: brat_olin - Tue, 10 Jan 2023 23:02 UTC

Zalek...@hotmail.com wrote:
> [...]
> >> country before," adding, "We have stuff that Putin and Xi have never
> >> heard about before. There's nobody. What we have is incredible."[84]
> >>
> >> GENIUSZ! Prawdziwy geniusz!
> >>
> >> zalek
> >
> >Moze, jeszcze Joe'wi nie powiedzieli do ucha, co ma mowic albo aparat gdzies odlozyl. Ale najwazniejsze panie Zalku to, ze tych
> >dokumentow bylo mniej niz tuzin. Widocznie jest to ta magiczna liczba o wielkich konsekwencjach i dlatego te 'legacy' media o tym
> >tak pilnie informuja. Aby nie bylo watpliwosci, iz Trump jest duzo, duzo gorszym. Bo inaczej ten dystans by zmalal nieco.
>
> Czyli tak jak napisalem - GENIUSZ! Prawdziwy geniusz z prezydenta
> Trumpa. Przekonal miliony ludzi i Pana ze przechowywanie tajnych
> dokumentow w domu, sadowa walka aby je zatrzymac, przekonywanie ze
> zrobil hokus-pokus i odtajnil dokumenty jest zupelnie to samo co stalo

Panie Zalku, ta Joy Behar, ale i Whoopi Goldberg sie w pelni
z Panem zgadzaja:
"We all know that Trump is a liar and a thief. We know that.
So it’s not that big a jump to say that he obstructed and he lied.
We don’t think Biden is a liar and a thief, so we give him the
benefit of the doubt." Video:
https://twitter.com/FreeBeacon/status/1612851462526361605

--
Smart questions to stupid answers

Re: Tajne papiery Joe

<10b5af47-e39e-49fd-8502-c8a72ccd404fn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=55339&group=soc.culture.polish#55339

Newsgroups: soc.culture.polish
Date: Tue, 10 Jan 2023 15:15:54 -0800 (PST)
From: cyrylmet...@gmail.com (Russet Bulba)
 by: Russet Bulba - Tue, 10 Jan 2023 23:15 UTC

On Tuesday, January 10, 2023 at 7:02:02 PM UTC-4, brat_olin wrote:
> Zalek...@hotmail.com wrote:
> > Russet Bulba <cyrylme...@gmail.com> wrote:

> > >Moze, jeszcze Joe'wi nie powiedzieli do ucha, co ma mowic albo aparat gdzies odlozyl. Ale najwazniejsze panie Zalku to, ze tych
> > >dokumentow bylo mniej niz tuzin. Widocznie jest to ta magiczna liczba o wielkich konsekwencjach i dlatego te 'legacy' media o tym
> > >tak pilnie informuja. Aby nie bylo watpliwosci, iz Trump jest duzo, duzo gorszym. Bo inaczej ten dystans by zmalal nieco.
> >
> > Czyli tak jak napisalem - GENIUSZ! Prawdziwy geniusz z prezydenta
> > Trumpa. Przekonal miliony ludzi i Pana ze przechowywanie tajnych
> > dokumentow w domu, sadowa walka aby je zatrzymac, przekonywanie ze
> > zrobil hokus-pokus i odtajnil dokumenty jest zupelnie to samo co stalo
> > sie Bidenem.
> > GENIUSZ! Prawdziwy geniusz!
> >
> Panie Zalku, ta Joy Behar, ale i Whoopi Goldberg sie w pelni
> z Panem zgadzaja:
> "We all know that Trump is a liar and a thief. We know that.
> So it’s not that big a jump to say that he obstructed and he lied..
> We don’t think Biden is a liar and a thief, so we give him the
> benefit of the doubt." Video:
> https://twitter.com/FreeBeacon/status/1612851462526361605
>
> --
> Smart questions to stupid answers

Tych benefitow to sie nieco uzbieralo. Jakby zyl z zapomogi.

Re: Tajne papiery Joe

<e0ttrh96l0354ssul4186dp7on5s1tas0t@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=55382&group=soc.culture.polish#55382

From: ZalekBl...@hotmail.com
Newsgroups: soc.culture.polish
Date: Wed, 11 Jan 2023 12:56:44 -0500
 by: ZalekBl...@hotmail.com - Wed, 11 Jan 2023 17:56 UTC

On Tue, 10 Jan 2023 15:02:00 -0800 (PST), brat_olin
<bratolin9@gmail.com> wrote:

>Zalek...@hotmail.com wrote:
>> Russet Bulba <cyrylme...@gmail.com> wrote:

>> >Moze, jeszcze Joe'wi nie powiedzieli do ucha, co ma mowic albo aparat gdzies odlozyl. Ale najwazniejsze panie Zalku to, ze tych
>> >dokumentow bylo mniej niz tuzin. Widocznie jest to ta magiczna liczba o wielkich konsekwencjach i dlatego te 'legacy' media o tym
>> >tak pilnie informuja. Aby nie bylo watpliwosci, iz Trump jest duzo, duzo gorszym. Bo inaczej ten dystans by zmalal nieco.
>>
>> Czyli tak jak napisalem - GENIUSZ! Prawdziwy geniusz z prezydenta
>> Trumpa. Przekonal miliony ludzi i Pana ze przechowywanie tajnych
>> dokumentow w domu, sadowa walka aby je zatrzymac, przekonywanie ze
>> zrobil hokus-pokus i odtajnil dokumenty jest zupelnie to samo co stalo
>> sie Bidenem.
>> GENIUSZ! Prawdziwy geniusz!
>>
>Panie Zalku, ta Joy Behar, ale i Whoopi Goldberg sie w pelni
>z Panem zgadzaja:
>"We all know that Trump is a liar and a thief. We know that.
>So it’s not that big a jump to say that he obstructed and he lied.
>We don’t think Biden is a liar and a thief, so we give him the
>benefit of the doubt." Video:
>https://twitter.com/FreeBeacon/status/1612851462526361605

Zgadzam sie ze Prezydent Trump jest klamca, ale zlodziejem? Co prawda
znam czlowieka ktory twierdzi ze nie zaplacil mu za serie ram do
obrazow ktore mu zrobil i zagrozill ze jesli on poskarzy sie, to on
oskarzy go z lepszymi adwokatami ze zepsul mu zdjecia, ale przeciez to
nie jest zlodziejstwo.
Fake news klamie ze tak wlasnie postepuje prezydent who.cannot. stop
winning - ale ja im nie wierze:
https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/elections/2016/06/09/donald-trump-unpaid-bills-republican-president-laswuits/85297274/
--
USA TODAY exclusive: Hundreds allege Donald Trump doesn’t pay his
bills
Donald Trump casts himself as a protector of workers and jobs, but a
USA TODAY NETWORK investigation found hundreds of people – carpenters,
dishwashers, painters, even his own lawyers – who say he didn’t pay
them for their work.
--
Rowniez skorumpowana Demokratyczna sedzina (Czarna, a jak p. Bulba
udowodnil Czarni, a szczegulnie kobiety maja nizsze IQ niz Biali, nie

Remaining $1.8 Million in Trump Foundation Bank Account Disbursed
Among Charities
--

A wiec klamca - tak, zlodziej - nie.

zalek