From: remai...@domain.invalid (Rudy Canoza Libertarian)
Subject: Re: We have time to solve the problem of political climate CONTROL
Date: Fri, 14 May 2021 11:14:10 +0100
Newsgroups: alt.politics.usa,rec.sport.tennis,alt.education
 by: Rudy Canoza Libertar - Fri, 14 May 2021 10:14 UTC

> https://www.powelltribune.com/stories/we-have-time-to-solve-the-
problem-of-climate-change,31489

> Many activists and politicians warn us we have until 2030 to
reduce
> greenhouse gas emissions

The same fucking idiots who used deliberately falsified data to gain
access to federal funding.

The bastards need to be sterilized and their entire family line
eliminated.

interests / alt.education / Re: We have time to solve the problem of political climate CONTROL