Newsgroups: alt.politics.usa.misc
Date: Tue, 23 May 2023 07:19:19 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Mary, Monkey, Sun, Tree and Penis Whoreshippers - Part L - Daryl Kabatoff
From: darylkab...@yahoo.ca (Squeak Squeak)
 by: Squeak Squeak - Tue, 23 May 2023 14:19 UTC

Mary, Monkey, Sun, Tree and Penis Whoreshippers - Part L - Daryl Kabatoff
May 22nd 2023 11:57 am 200,496 words (233 pages)
“The very concept of a nation founded by European settlers is offensive to me. Old stock White Canadians are an unpleasant relic, and quite frankly, replaceable. And we will replace them." - Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau, when asked to comment on his Open Borders Immigration Strategy, speaking without preparation, without the aid of a writer

“Christians are the worst part of Canadian society.” - Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau speaking without preparation, without the aid of a writer

“If you’re not willing to embrace Islam, you’re not a part of our society.” - Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau speaking without preparation, without the aid of a writer

“Without writers, nothing speak so good in word stuff.” - Eddie Izzard

Everybody Doths It:

The CIA funded the development of the horrid psychiatric drugs at The University of Saskatchewan in Saskatoon and at other western universities. Americans do not care. The Americans do not care about who is being detained and tortured in their psychiatric facilities. They care about their blinkin' evergreen tree idols and couldn't care less if somebody is stripped of their rights and brutally tortured for criticizing them, or for criticizing some other aspect of their Catholic churches. They care about the J6 prisoners, all of whom are Catholics. When you abide by Catholic fertility rites in place of God's Commandments, then you become a Catholic. The Americans care about the J6 prisoners, who are all Catholics, and who all want to return home so they may decorate a tree and turn their homes into blinkin' temples of fertility. Even the atheists adopted the Catholic fertility rites and so have become Catholics as well. Christians are allied with atheists and are at war against God. God proclaims in Scripture that He is enraged when He sees you arseholes turn trees into decorated idols. You do everything in your power to bring Jesus into your pagan festivities, which He finds abhorrent to begin with.

I criticized your churches for teaching pagan fertility rites in place of God's Commandments and criticized your churches for censoring Scriptural references to cannibalism, I was stripped of my rights and brutally tortured for years. I said that it is no surprise that your priests and ministers ram their penises up your children's arseholes for they already advertise themselves with Egyptian penises on the roofs of their filthy churches. Then I was given to a Hindu psychiatrist who said that I thought too much about cannibals, penises and children, odd as Hindus reach their spiritual bliss via orgasm. Every three weeks I was wheeled into a psychiatric appeal panel committee and if awake in the wheelchair attempted to defend my sanity by saying that the Bible repeatedly condemns turning trees into decorated idols (hard to do when your jaw is locked open and your lips and tongue have turned into hard leather, when your head is banging in pain and your degree of nausea exceeds overwhelming). Dr. Gene Marcoux, an expert in religious delusions, heard me state this at one psychiatric appeal panel hearing, he smiled and said that I was religiously deluded because everybody doths it. The Catholics seated on the other side of the table smirked and gave him permission to resume torturing me. Dr. Marcoux later said my posters were crazy and if he ever hears of me putting up posters in Saskatoon again, he would have me returned to him for another round of “treatment”.

You folks have your own children and seniors medicated and never stop to think that psychiatrists do not treat their victims equally. I was repeatedly arrested and tortured, people called me a pedophile, laughed at me and assaulted me further. I begged in vain for assistance to flee the country and all you people can do is collectively spend billions of dollars annually turning your churches, schools, homes, courts of law, shopping malls and entire cities into blinkin' temples of fertility, then flying to tropical resorts and posing for photographs with the phallic-capped decorated evergreen tree idols there. I cry out to God against you pagans with every breath I take. You people are so cheap and ignorant and compassionless that there isn’t a single one of you that would attempt to make up the many years I lost to brutal horrid torture by buying me a simple single holiday to anywhere, indeed, you people are so cheap and ignorant and compassionless that you can’t even find it in your hearts to buy me or any other victim of psychiatric horror so much as a cookie. It might be wise to keep in mind that it’s the voices that question your churches who are the ones that are hit with the greatest reprisals.

Homeless:

Forcing people to become homeless makes it easier for the witches to get away with eating people… their delight is to devour people without anybody being aware what is going on (Habakkuk 3:14)... nobody knows when a homeless person goes missing so the homeless (and children) are the preferred prey.

And churches keep people ignorant of the cannibalism being conducted by censoring Scriptural references to the act. Church members will publish books praising themselves on how their missionaries eradicated cannibalism from Africa and the South Seas, but they do this while being totally silent about the cannibalism being conducted by Freemasons and other witches in the west, and they do this while censoring any reference to cannibalism in Scripture. Witches will not be breaking into your homes to torture, kill and eat you, they will instead bring about legislation to impoverish you and make you homeless, then they will wait for you to leave your tent or cardboard box when you go outside to take a piss. In order to assist the witches in their censorship of cannibalism, they get psychiatrists to torture Christians to death when they dare to speak up about the churches censoring the Scriptural references to cannibalism.

They also use psychiatry to torture Christians into silence when they question why the churches are pushing evergreen tree whoreship in place of God's Commandments. Just as the priests and ministers censor Scriptural references to cannibalism, they also censor Scripture indicating God is enraged when He sees you arseholes turn trees into decorated idols. Your love of the fertility tree idols enrages God, He then allows alternative fertility cults to invade your nations. You are arseholes because your love of the pagan idols destroyed our nations, and because you are silent over or laugh at the issue of psychiatric torture. You don’t even know how to blush.

Capping Your Pagan Fertility Idols With Another Pagan Fertility Idol:

Scripture repeatedly condemns turning trees into decorated idols. Different aspects of your pagan winter fertility festival together violates God's First Three Commandments. Then you lie to your children about the pagan nature of the festival and violate God’s 9th Commandment as well.

Make sure to cap the very top of your blinkin' evergreen tree idol with a sparkling silver or a sparkling golden miniature Egyptian obelisk (a representation of a penis), by doink so you folks cap your pagan fertility tree idols with additional pagan fertility idols. Now I suggest you pull your pants down and ejaculate upon your pagan fertility tree idols, and upon your Egyptian penises. Maybe if you ejaculate upon your blinkin' idols, then God will restore your fertility and your nations.

Annually the pope places a decorated evergreen tree next to the stolen Egyptian penis in Vatican Square, maybe you need to stick Egyptian penises next to your blinkin' trees instead of just capping the very top of the blinkin' trees with them. If you placed your decorated evergreen tree idols next to Egyptian penises, while capping the evergreen tree idols with a glittering Egyptian penis as well, there may be no need to pull your pants down and ejaculate upon the tree, but to be safe, I recommend you still do so. Your fertility and your nations are at stake.

You cap the very top of your blinkin’ trees with a glittering golden or a sparkling silver Egyptian obelisk (a representation of a penis, it is a pagan fertility idol), but then you fail to get it to blink. Since you have your tree blinkin’ it makes sense to me that you would also get your Egyptian penises to blink as well. Maybe your failure in getting your Egyptian penises to blink is the cause of the loss of your fertility, the loss of your lives and the loss of your nations.

You honour your war dead by placing statues of soldiers next to or standing directly on top of Egyptian penises, then you bow down to these dinks when you place your decorated fertility tree wreaths (pagan symbols of fertility) at the base of these dinks, but again, you fail to get those pagan penises to blink. Similarly you decorate the grave stones of your war dead with these decorative pagan fertility tree wreaths, but fail to get these fertility tree wreaths to blink as well.

The priests and ministers advertised themselves with Egyptian penises on the roofs of their filthy churches, so it is no surprise that they rammed their penises up your children's arseholes. You tolerated it because they had very nice trees that blinked. Don't feel so bad as the Americans elected and re-elected a homosexual Indonesian Islamist who is also a pedophile and a cannibal to the presidency of the USA because he posed with the blinkin' idols, Americans saw the photos of Obama posing with the pagan idols and assumed he shared their values.

God is enraged when He sees you arseholes turn trees into decorated idols, but it is only because you are utterly failing to get your Egyptian penises and your fertility wreaths to blink, or because you are getting your trees to blink at the wrong frequency (Proverbs 1:24-26).

Click here to read the complete article