There is brutality and there is honesty. There is no such thing as brutal honesty.

interests / soc.culture.polish / Re: Training untrainable?

SubjectAuthor
* Training untrainable?Russet Bulba
`* Re: Training untrainable?Piotr
 `* Re: Training untrainable?Russet Bulba
  `* Re: Training untrainable?Piotr
   `* Re: Training untrainable?Russet Bulba
    +* Re: Training untrainable?Russet Bulba
    |`- Re: Training untrainable?andal
    `- Re: Training untrainable?Russet Bulba

1
Training untrainable?

<744327b3-2f85-4607-a176-de6212e27415n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=57617&group=soc.culture.polish#57617

Newsgroups: soc.culture.polish
Date: Tue, 7 Feb 2023 05:38:47 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Training untrainable?
From: cyrylmet...@gmail.com (Russet Bulba)
 by: Russet Bulba - Tue, 7 Feb 2023 13:38 UTC

KASSEL, Germany—In 2016, as Middle Eastern refugees fled to Germany in their hundreds of thousands, Ingo Neupert decided to help.

A professor of social work, he started a training program in western Germany for 25 young refugees to become nurses and medical assistants.

Only three of them graduated from the 4½ year program, Mr. Neupert said. In a second, shorter program, about one-third of the candidates reached the end. The project is now on hold, according to Essen University Hospital, western Germany, where it took place.

Germany faces a paradox: After years of record immigration that has seen the equivalent of the population of a large city arrive in the country every year, one in six people in Germany was now born overseas, compared with one in seven in the U.S.

NEWSLETTER SIGN-UP

What’s News
Catch up on the headlines, understand the news and make better decisions, free in your inbox every day.

Preview

Subscribe
But unlike the U.S., Germany is failing to find work for the newcomers despite a worsening labor shortage that is stifling economic growth. Europe’s largest economy will in addition need to fill about seven million jobs by 2035 as older workers retire, economists estimate.

Experts have long pointed to immigration as the solution, saying Germany needs some 400,000 skilled immigrants each year.

So far, the current mix of immigrants isn’t filling the gap. Official data show that only about a third of the roughly 800,000 working-age Syrians and Afghans in Germany have a taxpaying job, compared with two thirds of Germans, even though most arrived over five years ago. Unemployment among foreigners is about 12%, and under 5% for Germans. In the U.S., foreigners are more likely to have jobs than locals.

The main problem: Many refugees are poorly suited for jobs in Germany’s highly skilled labor market and Germany hasn’t been very good at training them.

Re: Training untrainable?

<dc1ac45c-bdda-42e5-8e63-50997fa91faan@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=57625&group=soc.culture.polish#57625

Newsgroups: soc.culture.polish
Date: Tue, 7 Feb 2023 07:16:40 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Re: Training untrainable?
From: petre...@gmail.com (Piotr)
 by: Piotr - Tue, 7 Feb 2023 15:16 UTC

Let me guess - that's because the refugees and immigrants are from the races inferior to the White Europeans? You know, as in:

- " Average IQ in the Muslim and African countries supplying most of the illegal migrants to Western Europe, the average level of intelligence is low"
- "As a rule, higher IQ is reflected in lower criminality"
- "The less-intelligent are more prone to aggressive reactions and behaviors. [These are] results of frustrations, when the [less intelligent] can't get out of a tough spot using intellect."
Andrew Not a racist! Strak

> Unemployment among foreigners is about 12%

So, you are saying that ... 88% are employed. And that's only 7% less than the non-immigrant Germans who didn't suffer the trauma of civil war, didn't have to adjust to a different country and culture, didn't have to learn new language, and didn't an inferior (or missing) basic education?

Nah, they must be from the races that are too stupid to be trainable!

- " Average IQ in the Muslim and African countries supplying most of the illegal migrants to Western Europe, the average level of intelligence is low"
Andrew Strak

==Piotr

Re: Training untrainable?

<0526bbf5-8241-4f06-8612-a006ca02b6b1n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=57627&group=soc.culture.polish#57627

Newsgroups: soc.culture.polish
Date: Tue, 7 Feb 2023 08:08:27 -0800 (PST)
From: cyrylmet...@gmail.com (Russet Bulba)
 by: Russet Bulba - Tue, 7 Feb 2023 16:08 UTC

On Tuesday, February 7, 2023 at 11:16:41 AM UTC-4, Piotr wrote:
> Let me guess - that's because the refugees and immigrants are from the races inferior to the White Europeans? You know, as in:
>
> - " Average IQ in the Muslim and African countries supplying most of the illegal migrants to Western Europe, the average level of intelligence is low"
> - "As a rule, higher IQ is reflected in lower criminality"
> - "The less-intelligent are more prone to aggressive reactions and behaviors. [These are] results of frustrations, when the [less intelligent] can't get out of a tough spot using intellect."
> Andrew Not a racist! Strak
> > Unemployment among foreigners is about 12%
> So, you are saying that ... 88% are employed. And that's only 7% less than the non-immigrant Germans who didn't suffer the trauma of civil war, didn't have to adjust to a different country and culture, didn't have to learn new language, and didn't an inferior (or missing) basic education?
>
> Nah, they must be from the races that are too stupid to be trainable!
>
> - " Average IQ in the Muslim and African countries supplying most of the illegal migrants to Western Europe, the average level of intelligence is low"
> Andrew Strak
>
> ===
> Piotr

As you can see only 1/3 of 800,000 can sustain themself from their employment after 5 years. And only 10% can graduate from a more rigorous training when some intellectual capabilities are required. So no refugee are equal in this respect and it is obvious. It raises the question about the future of the balance of them. Forever on the government dole with the resulting consequences of marginalized minorities? But not to Mr. Trela, of course.

Re: Training untrainable?

<a90271f7-0c03-40a0-b8f0-9f18c2c7b4ban@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=57649&group=soc.culture.polish#57649

Newsgroups: soc.culture.polish
Date: Tue, 7 Feb 2023 11:16:16 -0800 (PST)
From: petre...@gmail.com (Piotr)
 by: Piotr - Tue, 7 Feb 2023 19:16 UTC

On Tuesday, February 7, 2023 at 12:38:28 PM UTC-3:30, cyrylme...@gmail.com wrote:
> On Tuesday, February 7, 2023 at 11:16:41 AM UTC-4, Piotr wrote:
> > Let me guess - that's because the refugees and immigrants are from the races inferior to the White Europeans? You know, as in:
> >
> > - " Average IQ in the Muslim and African countries supplying most of the illegal migrants to Western Europe, the average level of intelligence is low"
> > - "As a rule, higher IQ is reflected in lower criminality"
> > - "The less-intelligent are more prone to aggressive reactions and behaviors. [These are] results of frustrations, when the [less intelligent] can't get out of a tough spot using intellect."
> > Andrew Not a racist! Strak
> > > Unemployment among foreigners is about 12%
> > So, you are saying that ... 88% are employed. And that's only 7% less than the non-immigrant Germans who didn't suffer the trauma of civil war, didn't have to adjust to a different country and culture, didn't have to learn new language, and didn't an inferior (or missing) basic education?
> >
> > Nah, they must be from the races that are too stupid to be trainable!
> >
> > - " Average IQ in the Muslim and African countries supplying most of the illegal migrants to Western Europe, the average level of intelligence is low"
> > Andrew Strak
> >
> > ===
> > Piotr
> As you can see only 1/3 of 800,000 can sustain themself from their employment after 5 years

Perhaps because 5 years may not be ENOUGH to overcome "the trauma of civil war, adjusting to a very different different country and culture, learning new language, and making up for inferior (or missing) education"? Particularly, if one were to count into your number - children and women raising kids as "not sustaining themselves" and therefore being too stupid to be "trainable".

That's why we have the unemployment rate - which does NOT count the kids and mothers
raising kids, but only those WHO could work, but can't find work. And the number of these,
as stated BY YOUR OWN SOURCE is:
>> Unemployment among foreigners is about 12%

Meaning the 88% do work. Why would you ignore this number from YOUR OWN SOURCE?
Is it because it contradicts your theories of the Racial Superiority of the White race over
the refugees and immigrants ?

" So, your SOURCE is saying that ... 88% are employed. And that's only 7% less than the non-immigrant Germans, who DIDN'T suffer the trauma of civil war, didn't have to adjust to a different country and culture, didn't have to learn new language, and didn't suffer an inferior (or missing entirely) education?

Nah, they must be from the races that according to Andrew Strak, are too stupid to be "trainable":
- " Average IQ in the Muslim and African countries supplying most of the illegal migrants to Western Europe, the average level of intelligence is low"
- "As a rule, higher IQ is reflected in lower criminality"
- "The less-intelligent are more prone to aggressive reactions and behaviors. [These are] results of frustrations, when the [less intelligent] can't get out of a tough spot using intellect."
Andrew Not a racist! Strak

Re: Training untrainable?

<9eed50fa-da1d-46ca-88b5-5c91983b7319n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=57664&group=soc.culture.polish#57664

Newsgroups: soc.culture.polish
Date: Tue, 7 Feb 2023 13:04:44 -0800 (PST)
From: cyrylmet...@gmail.com (Russet Bulba)
 by: Russet Bulba - Tue, 7 Feb 2023 21:04 UTC

On Tuesday, February 7, 2023 at 3:16:17 PM UTC-4, Piotr wrote:
> [...]
> the refugees and immigrants ?
>
> " So, your SOURCE is saying that ... 88% are employed. And that's only 7% less than the non-immigrant Germans, who DIDN'T suffer the trauma of civil war, didn't have to adjust to a different country and culture, didn't have to learn new language, and didn't suffer an inferior (or missing entirely) education?
>
> Nah, they must be from the races that according to Andrew Strak, are too stupid to be "trainable":
> - " Average IQ in the Muslim and African countries supplying most of the illegal migrants to Western Europe, the average level of intelligence is low"
> - "As a rule, higher IQ is reflected in lower criminality"
> - "The less-intelligent are more prone to aggressive reactions and behaviors. [These are] results of frustrations, when the [less intelligent] can't get out of a tough spot using intellect."

No, it is based on employment vs unemployed rate for fairly young people mostly between 18 - 50, if I am correct. So traumatized that cannot neither learn nor work for 5 years. In particular when a very generous welfare system is in place :-)).

Re: Training untrainable?

<f9cc2aed-c012-4c2f-acf6-4b3b3cd3ff47n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=57665&group=soc.culture.polish#57665

Newsgroups: soc.culture.polish
Date: Tue, 7 Feb 2023 13:07:43 -0800 (PST)
From: cyrylmet...@gmail.com (Russet Bulba)
 by: Russet Bulba - Tue, 7 Feb 2023 21:07 UTC

On Tuesday, February 7, 2023 at 5:04:45 PM UTC-4, Russet Bulba wrote:
> On Tuesday, February 7, 2023 at 3:16:17 PM UTC-4, Piotr wrote:

> > > As you can see only 1/3 of 800,000 can sustain themself from their employment after 5 years
> > Perhaps because 5 years may not be ENOUGH to overcome "the trauma of civil war, adjusting to a very different different country and culture, learning new language, and making up for inferior (or missing) education"? Particularly, if one were to count into your number - children and women raising kids as "not sustaining themselves" and therefore being too stupid to be "trainable".
> >
> > That's why we have the unemployment rate - which does NOT count the kids and mothers
> > raising kids, but only those WHO could work, but can't find work. And the number of these,
> > as stated BY YOUR OWN SOURCE is:
> > Meaning the 88% do work. Why would you ignore this number from YOUR OWN SOURCE?
> > Is it because it contradicts your theories of the Racial Superiority of the White race over
> > the refugees and immigrants ?
> >
> > " So, your SOURCE is saying that ... 88% are employed. And that's only 7% less than the non-immigrant Germans, who DIDN'T suffer the trauma of civil war, didn't have to adjust to a different country and culture, didn't have to learn new language, and didn't suffer an inferior (or missing entirely) education?
> >
> > Nah, they must be from the races that according to Andrew Strak, are too stupid to be "trainable":
> > - " Average IQ in the Muslim and African countries supplying most of the illegal migrants to Western Europe, the average level of intelligence is low"
> > - "As a rule, higher IQ is reflected in lower criminality"
> > - "The less-intelligent are more prone to aggressive reactions and behaviors. [These are] results of frustrations, when the [less intelligent] can't get out of a tough spot using intellect."
> > Andrew Not a racist! Strak
> No, it is based on employment vs unemployed rate for fairly young people mostly between 18 - 50, if I am correct. So traumatized that cannot neither learn nor work for 5 years. In particular when a very generous welfare system is in place :-)).

https://youtu.be/iGw2gRfM1go

Re: Training untrainable?

<truf4n$3sis0$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=57668&group=soc.culture.polish#57668

From: and...@andal.org (andal)
Newsgroups: soc.culture.polish
Date: Tue, 7 Feb 2023 21:17:11 -0000 (UTC)
 by: andal - Tue, 7 Feb 2023 21:17 UTC

On Tue, 7 Feb 2023 13:07:43 -0800 (PST), Russet Bulba wrote:

>> > Andrew Not a racist! Strak
>> No, it is based on employment vs unemployed rate for fairly young
>> people mostly between 18 - 50, if I am correct. So traumatized that
>> cannot neither learn nor work for 5 years. In particular when a very
>> generous welfare system is in place ).
>
> https://youtu.be/iGw2gRfM1go

facet ma zdecydowanie wyzsze IQ od szwabskiego, Trela bedzie musial
uzupelnic wyksztalcenie zeby mu dorownac w poczuciu humoru

Re: Training untrainable?

<4c200ada-6ddb-4035-aaa6-62cd1caf19dcn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=57669&group=soc.culture.polish#57669

Newsgroups: soc.culture.polish
Date: Tue, 7 Feb 2023 13:28:40 -0800 (PST)
From: cyrylmet...@gmail.com (Russet Bulba)
 by: Russet Bulba - Tue, 7 Feb 2023 21:28 UTC

On Tuesday, February 7, 2023 at 5:04:45 PM UTC-4, Russet Bulba wrote:
> On Tuesday, February 7, 2023 at 3:16:17 PM UTC-4, Piotr wrote:

> > > As you can see only 1/3 of 800,000 can sustain themself from their employment after 5 years
> > Perhaps because 5 years may not be ENOUGH to overcome "the trauma of civil war, adjusting to a very different different country and culture, learning new language, and making up for inferior (or missing) education"? Particularly, if one were to count into your number - children and women raising kids as "not sustaining themselves" and therefore being too stupid to be "trainable".
> >
> > That's why we have the unemployment rate - which does NOT count the kids and mothers
> > raising kids, but only those WHO could work, but can't find work. And the number of these,
> > as stated BY YOUR OWN SOURCE is:
> > Meaning the 88% do work. Why would you ignore this number from YOUR OWN SOURCE?
> > Is it because it contradicts your theories of the Racial Superiority of the White race over
> > the refugees and immigrants ?
> >
> > " So, your SOURCE is saying that ... 88% are employed. And that's only 7% less than the non-immigrant Germans, who DIDN'T suffer the trauma of civil war, didn't have to adjust to a different country and culture, didn't have to learn new language, and didn't suffer an inferior (or missing entirely) education?
> >
> > Nah, they must be from the races that according to Andrew Strak, are too stupid to be "trainable":
> > - " Average IQ in the Muslim and African countries supplying most of the illegal migrants to Western Europe, the average level of intelligence is low"
> > - "As a rule, higher IQ is reflected in lower criminality"
> > - "The less-intelligent are more prone to aggressive reactions and behaviors. [These are] results of frustrations, when the [less intelligent] can't get out of a tough spot using intellect."
> > Andrew Not a racist! Strak
> No, it is based on employment vs unemployed rate for fairly young people mostly between 18 - 50, if I am correct. So traumatized that cannot neither learn nor work for 5 years. In particular when a very generous welfare system is in place :-)).

(Sozio-oekonomischen Panel -SOEP) of the German Institute for Economic Research (Deutsches Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung -DIW) titled IAB-BAMF-SOEP-Befragung von Geflüchteten 2018.

The survey concluded that five years after coming to Germany, 49 percent of refugees (48 percent after final weighting) were employed. 68 percent of these refugees worked either full-time or part-time, 17 percent did an apprenticeship, 3 percent did a paid internship and 12 percent were marginally employed. Thus, on the face of it, Terzenbach seemed to be right when he said, that about half of refugees are employed after about five years.

However, it is important to note that the conductors of the study only regarded refugees as employed who did paid work. Refugees working for free were not considered employed. Also, only refugees between the age of 18 and 64 who came to Germany between the beginning of 2013 and the end of 2016 were surveyed. Taking the framework of the survey into account, Terzenbach’s statements is thus only true for the above-mentioned refugees and not applicable to refugees arriving in any other country or to Germany before 2013 or after 2016.

Nevertheless, when confronted with Terzenbach’s statement, two experts, Prof. Dr. Klaus F. Zimmermann, Professor of Economics at the University of Bonn and Honorary Professor at the Free University of Berlin, the Renmin University of China, the Maastricht University and the Lixin University of Shanghai and Dr. Thomas Liebig, Senior Migration Specialist in the Department for International Migration of the OECD, confirmed its truthfulness. To make clear how important the integration of refugees into the labourmarket is, one must look at the current refugee situation in