Newsgroups: alt.politics.usa.misc
Date: Tue, 23 May 2023 07:19:35 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Mary, Monkey, Sun, Tree and Penis Whoreshippers - Part M - Daryl Kabatoff
From: darylkab...@yahoo.ca (Squeak Squeak)
 by: Squeak Squeak - Tue, 23 May 2023 14:19 UTC

Mary, Monkey, Sun, Tree and Penis Whoreshippers - Part M - Daryl Kabatoff
May 22nd 2023 11:57 am 200,496 words (233 pages)

“The very concept of a nation founded by European settlers is offensive to me. Old stock White Canadians are an unpleasant relic, and quite frankly, replaceable. And we will replace them." - Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau, when asked to comment on his Open Borders Immigration Strategy, speaking without preparation, without the aid of a writer

“Christians are the worst part of Canadian society.” - Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau speaking without preparation, without the aid of a writer

“If you’re not willing to embrace Islam, you’re not a part of our society.” - Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau speaking without preparation, without the aid of a writer

“Without writers, nothing speak so good in word stuff.” - Eddie Izzard

Mind Control:
You praise yourselves thinking you are immune to mind control yet continue to turn trees into decorated idols, and turn your homes into blinkin' temples of fertility. It is so vitally important for you arseholes to post photographs of your children posing with the pagan fertility idols that you would do so even if one of your children was playing with his penis in the photograph.

So what if God proclaims in Scripture that it ENRAGES Him when He sees you arseholes turn trees into decorated idols, what doth He know?!!! So what if embracing pagan fertility rites results in God allowing your nation to be taken over by members of alternative fertility cults?!!! Your traditions are more important than abiding by The Word of God and more important than your nations.

The CIA funded torture research at The University of Saskatchewan's Department of Psychiatry, those who are "treated" with the most horrid of the drugs were those people who criticized your churches for pushing pagan fertility rites in place of God's Word and were those people who exclaimed that your churches are censoring Scriptural references to cannibalism. You don't care, your concern is maintaining tradition. You folks support churches that are capped with Egyptian penises, churches that teach you to turn trees into decorated idols, churches that teach you to cap your blinkin’ evergreen tree idol with a miniature Egyptian penis. You cap your pagan fertility tree idols with another pagan fertility idol (an Egyptian penis or a star) and then laugh at those people who were stripped of their rights and brutally tortured in psychiatric facilities for daring to say so. You collectively spend billions of dollars annually turning trees into decorated idols and think it funny, and even funnier when you hear of me tortured for years for daring to speak out against it. You are at war against God and are outraged against me rather than outraged against the cannibals running your churches and governments. Good luck to you, I sure hope you win.

People Ranting:

They are cannibals!!! They not only rape the children, they torture, kill and eat them too!!! You stupid arseholes are ranting on and on about pedophiles while ignoring that these people are actually cannibals. You stupid arseholes gleefully allow me to be brutally tortured for years in psychiatric facilities because I pointed out in 1988 that your churches are censoring Scriptural references to cannibalism. These cannibals advertise themselves with Egyptian penises on the roofs of their filthy churches and cap their blinkin' evergreen tree idols with Egyptian penises as well, and they teach you to turn trees into decorated idols and to cap these idols with miniature Egyptian penises as well, and to turn your homes into blinkin' temples of fertility. So there you are, turning your homes into pagan temples of fertility with dinks on the very tops of your blinkin' trees, while ranting on about pedophiles, while I and others are being tortured to death as a reward for pointing out that witches are eating people.

You folks rant on and on about pedophiles while being silent about the witches eating people. You rant on and on about your J6 prisoners while being silent about psychiatrists torturing people to death. You are God-damned Catholics who turn your churches, homes, schools, shopping malls and entire cities into blinkin' temples of fertility. I sure hope you win.

Take Another Pill:

You lie to your children and get them to engage in the pagan fertility rites, you post pictures of them standing next to your pagan idols. It is so damn important for you arseholes to post the photos on the internet that you would even do so when they are playing with their penises in the photographs. You cover your blinkin' trees with copious quantities of tinfoil and then tell those who criticize your pagan traditions that they are wearing tinfoil hats and that they should take another pill. You follow the church teachings to the letter, you see the priests and ministers cap their blinkin' fertility tree idols with miniature Egyptian obelisks (another pagan fertility idol) and you do the same. You see the priests and ministers cap their churches with miniature Egyptian penises and see them turn their churches into blinkin' temples of fertility so you turn your homes, schools, shopping malls and entire cities into blinkin' temples of fertility as well. God proclaims in Scripture that it ENRAGES Him when He sees you arseholes turn trees into decorated idols. The result of embracing the pagan fertility rites is that you now get to lose your nations to members of alternative fertility cults.

Cannibalism is another pagan fertility rite just like your blinkin' tree idols. The priests and ministers censor Scripture indicating that we have cannibals in our midst, then they publish books claiming that their missionaries civilized the cannibals in the South Seas and Africa, and they do so without quoting Scripture exposing the existence of cannibals. Then when people point out that the churches are censoring Scriptural references to cannibalism, and point out that Scripture indicates that God is ENRAGED when He sees you arseholes turn trees into decorated idols, you have the person arrested and tortured under the Mental Health Act for disrupting the community. In 1988 I said that it was no surprise that your priests and ministers ram their penises up your children's arseholes for they already advertise themselves with Egyptian penises on the roofs of their filthy churches, and said that they were censoring Scripture referring to cannibalism, I was arrested and given to a Hindu psychiatrist who said that I think too much about penises, children and cannibals. The years of torture were horrendous, all people could do is call me a pedophile and assault me further, and they laughed and laughed and laughed.

The Americans and other westerners honor their dead veterans by placing statues of soldiers next to or directly upon Egyptian penises. Then they bow to these Egyptian dinks when they place decorative wreaths made from evergreen tree branches at the base of these dinks. Then they place these pagan fertility wreaths upon the graves of their war dead, they use the dead soldiers to push their Catholic beliefs upon others. Then when a homosexual Indonesian Islamist who is also a pedophile and a cannibal posed for photos while standing next to the pagan idols the Americans voted for him because they assumed he shared their values.

You lie to your children and deserve the loss of your nations to members of alternative fertility cults. Your compassion is limited to your pagan traditions. Year after year after year of brutal horrid torture, I begged in vain for assistance to flee the country and instead you laughed at me (and assaulted me further) and flew to tropical resorts and posed with the pagan idols there. Then you posted the photos of your children posing with the pagan idols on Facebook, where the witches shop for your children. The witches cruise Facebook and see a child attractive to him or her, they place an order, the child is abducted, delivered, raped, tortured, killed and eaten. Portions of the child are eaten before the child is killed.

Then your priests and ministers parroted their own media and parroted their own politicians (the Catholic Church owns these other institutions and use them to help teach you to turn trees into decorated idols) and demanded you take the snake venom, gene-altering death jabs, and you did so because you liked the smell of the pine trees in the churches, you thought it was Holy.

Anyway, just as you pagan arseholes think that me being brutally tortured for years in psychiatric facilities is hilarious, I in turn think that your deaths and the deaths of your children is equally hilarious.

In the News:

In the news (not the mainstream news) in February 2023, the bullshit Covid injections varied greatly in toxicity, the most lethal doses were distributed to Republican held jurisdictions. The people of European descent were injected with a lethal concoction while the African, Asian and Latin American invaders were exempt from taking the poison. In the news (not the mainstream news) in March 2023 many of the jabbed men are reporting problems with their penises and testicles, and male fetuses that are not developing their penises fully and are unlikely to be born alive.

You may counteract this by getting bigger trees and decorating them to greater degrees. Try getting the trees to blink a little faster. You have a choice, you may cap the top of your blinkin’ tree with either a miniature glittering golden or a miniature sparkling silver Egyptian obelisk (a representation of a penis) or with a star (a representation of your solar fertility god), you are capping your fertility tree idol with another another fertility idol. That should work (Proverbs 1:24-26).

Click here to read the complete article