Newsgroups: alt.politics.usa.misc
Date: Sun, 25 Jun 2023 19:10:49 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Mary, Monkey, Sun, Tree and Penis Whoreshippers - Part N - Daryl Kabatoff
From: darylkab...@yahoo.ca (Squeak Squeak)
 by: Squeak Squeak - Mon, 26 Jun 2023 02:10 UTC

Mary, Monkey, Sun, Tree and Penis Whoreshippers - Part N - Daryl Kabatoff
June 24th 2023 8:14 pm 208,439 words (243 pages)

“The very concept of a nation founded by European settlers is offensive to me. Old stock White Canadians are an unpleasant relic, and quite frankly, replaceable. And we will replace them." - Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau, when asked to comment on his Open Borders Immigration Strategy, speaking without preparation, without the aid of a writer

“Christians are the worst part of Canadian society.” - Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau speaking without preparation, without the aid of a writer

“If you’re not willing to embrace Islam, you’re not a part of our society.” - Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau speaking without preparation, without the aid of a writer

“Without writers, nothing speak so good in word stuff.” - Eddie Izzard

www.gab.com posts continued:

Trouble Hearing:

Almost everybody who took the bullshit Covid death jab was turning trees into decorated idols. Their priests and ministers taught them to turn trees into decorated idols, and to cap these blinkin’ idols with a miniature golden or silver Egyptian obelisk (a representation of a penis) or with a miniature golden star (your pagan sun god), they taught you to cap your blinkin’ fertility tree idols with a second fertility idol. The Catholic church took over the Protestant churches and used these churches to help them teach you to turn trees into decorated idols. The Catholic church also took over the other institutions (media, entertainment industry, educational system, medical system, political and legal systems) and used these other institutions as well to help them teach you to turn trees into decorated idols. People saw the blinkin’ trees on tv and then desired to turn their homes into blinkin’ temples of fertility. Then later people saw on tv that they must take the bullshit Covid death, and so they did as well. First the priests and ministers taught them to turn trees into decorated idols, later the priests and ministers parroted “their” media, parroted “their” entertainment industry, parroted “their” schools, parroted “their” doctors of medicine and parroted “their” politicians and stood at their pulpits and demanded that the sheep take the bullshit Covid poison death jabs.

We live under a corrupt “Church-State” that endlessly teaches you to turn trees into decorated idols. And now you have people calling themselves Jews that magically create your money, and who work together with the Catholics to enslave you. They are all a bunch of witches who belong to different competing covens. Witches poison, rape, torture, kill and eat people, their churches censor Scriptural references to cannibalism. Some of the witches told you there was “Covid” so you needed to take their death jabs.

People who drink alcohol turn the music up and talk louder because the alcohol is a poison that interferes with their ability to hear. The people who drink also have their sense of smell impaired as well. People who took the bullshit Covid poison death jab had a myriad of different poisons injected into their bodies, including venom from 36 (6x6) different species of snakes, when you have yourself injected with a large variety of poisons you can expect some degree of degradation to any and all of your bodily functions, including the loss of taste and smell. Those who believe they lost their sense of taste and smell without having yet taken any bullshit Covid death jabs, likely believe it because they were told to, or because God sends them a strong delusion (Second Thessalonians 2:11).

Now that people are twitching and convulsing and necrotizing from the bullshit Covid death jabs, they continue to desire to go to church, see the trees that blink, and hand over yet more cash to their executioners. They return to the church to see the blinkin’ trees and to see a baby Jesus that is too young to speak and rebuke the utter shit that pours out of their God-damned mouths. He wants NOTHING to do with your pagan winter fertility festivities and proclaims in Scripture that it ENRAGES Him when He sees you arseholes turn trees into decorated idols.

As they twitch and convulse and necrotize they continue to shit upon me for criticizing their pagan holidays and their censorship of Scriptural references to cannibalism, they tell me that I am wearing a tinfoil hat and that I should shut my mouth and take another pill. They scornfully laugh at me and tell me that I am judging them, adding that I am off my meds. Not only do they want people to tickle their ears, they are willing to have people with opposing viewpoints tortured to death with psychiatric drugs in their local medical facilities and then they laugh about it. Good for you, I sure hope you win!!!

SUPERSTARS:

People are twitching and convulsing and necrotizing from the bullshit Covid death jabs and they think themselves heroes because they obeyed the authorities and took the shot that caused their illness in the first place. Then they seek out a statue of a soldier standing next to or directly upon an Egyptian penis, then they bow down and place a decorative wreath made from their beloved evergreen tree idols at the base of the dink. Then off they go to a war cemetery and place additional fertility wreaths (pagan idols) upon the graves of the fallen soldiers. They use the fallen soldiers as tools to push their pagan idolatry upon others. Then they think of themselves as absolute SUPERSTARS because they speak up in defense of the J6 prisoners, who are all a bunch of Catholics wanting to return to their families and help turn their homes into a blinkin’ temple of fertility. You speak up in defense of those who join with you in your putrid pagan filth.

They have me arrested and brutally tortured for years in psychiatric facilities because they desire to tithe to their executioners without having to hear any opposing viewpoints. They hear that I begged in vain for assistance to flee the country and they laugh at me and assault me further, then they fly to tropical resorts where they pose for photographs with the pagan idols there. Then they post the photos of their children posing with the blinkin’ idols on Facebook, where the witches shop for your children. The witches cruise Facebook and see an attractive child, they place an order, the child is abducted, delivered, raped, tortured, killed and eaten. Portions of the child are eaten before the child is killed. It is so damn important for you arseholes to post pictures of your children posing with the pagan idols on Facebook that you would even do so even if one of your children was playing with his penis in the photograph.

After criticizing your churches I lost years of my life to brutal horrid torture and there isn’t a single one of you that has enough compassion for me or for any other victim of psychiatric horror, that you would even offer to buy a single one of us a cookie, but you have billions of dollars to annually turn your churches, schools, homes, courts of law and entire cities into blinkin’ temples of fertility. If you would have first defended the victims of psychiatric horror (as opposed to laughing at them, slandering and libeling them, robbing them and assaulting them further), none of this Covid shit would have happened to you. Well good for you people, I sure hope you win!!!

To The 3%, And To The Duck and Deer Hunters:

Thirty-six (6x6) different species of snake venom in the bullshit Covid death jabs, together with parasite eggs, monkey viruses, metals, and a vast number of other toxins. The witches (and the Islamists) are poisoning you with a large number of other toxins using other delivery methods as well, and also herbs that prevent fertility and cause abortions. Thirty-six (6x6) different species of snake venom in the jabs, the witches are laughing at you!!!

And I am laughing at you as well (Proverbs 1:24-26). I said that it is no surprise that your priests and ministers ram their penises up your children's arseholes for they already advertise themselves with Egyptian penises on the roofs of their filthy churches, and added that they were censoring Scriptural references condemning their blinkin' fertility tree idols, and censoring Scriptural references to cannibalism. Your preachers teach you to cap your fertility tree idol with an sparkling Egyptian dink or with a sparkling star (additional symbols of fertility). So I get stripped of my rights and brutally tortured for years. And the general pubic's response is to laugh at me and assault me further and call me a pedophile for the following 35 years, and to continue spending billions of dollars annually turning trees into decorated idols while posting photographs on Facebook their children masturbating while posing next to the pagan idols, while telling me to shut my mouth and take another pill.

The witches cruise Facebook looking for a child attractive to him or her, they place an order, the child is abducted, delivered, raped, tortured, killed and eaten. Portions of the child are eaten before the child is killed. The witches enact legislation to make you homeless, so as not to raise alarm when you go missing (Habakkuk 3:14). The witches will not be breaking into your homes to devour you, they will instead enact legislation to make you homeless, then they will wait for you to leave your tent or cardboard box in the middle of the night when you go out to take a piss.

I lost year after year after year to brutal horrid torture, then lost subsequent years living in utter fear of another arrest and round of torture, and begged in vain for assistance to flee the country. Most of you ultimately responded by taking an injection that removed your fertility and your lives, those that did not continue to pose for photos with the decorated fertility idols. Now some of you speak out in defense of the J6 prisoners, who are all a bunch of Catholics, they all want to return to their families and turn their homes into blinkin' temples of fertility. Decades of reports of veterans and others stripped of their rights and tortured to death at your psychiatric facilities and you are either silent regarding psychiatry or you tell me to shut my mouth and take another pill.

Click here to read the complete article