Newsgroups: alt.politics.usa.misc
Date: Sun, 25 Jun 2023 19:11:17 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Mary, Monkey, Sun, Tree and Penis Whoreshippers - Part L - Daryl Kabatoff
From: darylkab...@yahoo.ca (Squeak Squeak)
 by: Squeak Squeak - Mon, 26 Jun 2023 02:11 UTC

Mary, Monkey, Sun, Tree and Penis Whoreshippers - Part L - Daryl Kabatoff
June 24th 2023 8:14 pm 208,439 words (243 pages)

“The very concept of a nation founded by European settlers is offensive to me. Old stock White Canadians are an unpleasant relic, and quite frankly, replaceable. And we will replace them." - Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau, when asked to comment on his Open Borders Immigration Strategy, speaking without preparation, without the aid of a writer

“Christians are the worst part of Canadian society.” - Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau speaking without preparation, without the aid of a writer

“If you’re not willing to embrace Islam, you’re not a part of our society.” - Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau speaking without preparation, without the aid of a writer

“Without writers, nothing speak so good in word stuff.” - Eddie Izzard

www.gab.com posts continued:

Cookies:

First they either laughed at or simply ignored the victims of psychiatric horror. These are people who had injections forced upon them, while you folks took your bullshit-Covid snake-venom injections by choice. I begged in vain for assistance to flee the years of brutal horrid torture, now all I can do for you is laugh at you as you twitch, convulse and necrotize (Proverbs 1:24-26). Your sperm is now toxic, your vaginas are now necrotizing, your women stink like death before they die. And still your greatest desire is to turn a tree into a decorated fertility idol and tithe to the cannibals and pedophiles in the churches that teach you to do so.

I criticized your churches for pushing pagan fertility rites in place of God's Commandments, for censoring repeated admonitions instructing you to put away your pagan idols, and for censoring Scriptural references to cannibalism. I said that it is no surprise that your priests and ministers are ramming their penises up your children's arseholes for they already advertise themselves with Egyptian penises on the roofs of their filthy churches. I was arrested and given to a Hindu psychiatrist who said that I think too much about penises, children and cannibals, and who then tortured me for years. All you pagan pricks could do for me is laugh at me, call me a pedophile and assault me further.

I begged in vain for some assistance to flee the absolute horror of the psychiatric abuse, people instead flew to tropical resorts and posed with the pagan idols there, then they posted the photos of their children posing with the trees on Facebook, where the witches shop for their victims. The witches cruise Facebook looking for a child attractive to him or her, they place an order, the child is then abducted, delivered, raped, tortured, killed and eaten, and portions of the children are eaten before the child is killed.

It is so vitally important for you Catholics to post photos on social media of your children posing with the Catholic fertility tree idols, that you would do so even if one of the children in the photograph was playing with his penis.

I spoke up in defense of God's Word and then lost year after year after year of my life to brutal horrid torture. Then I lost subsequent years living in utter fear of another arrest and round of torture. And there isn't a single one of you who has so much compassion for me (or for any other victim of psychiatric horror) that you would make even a feeble attempt to try to make it up to me for the many years I lost to the brutal horrid torture by buying me a simple single holiday to anywhere. You are begging God and the police and the medical system to shut me up about the filthy traditions in your churches and in your hearts, and I in turn am begging God to honour His assorted promises in Scripture and terminate your lives. You people are so cheap and ignorant and compassionless that you can't even find it in your hearts to buy me a measly cookie in a feeble attempt to help make up for the loss of years of my life to the brutal horrid psychiatric torture. Yet you have the money to reserve seats at your universities to train Hindus, Sikhs and Islamists to become brutal psychiatrists, and in Canada allow them to work without being Canadian citizens.

Then you tolerate the presidency of a homosexual Indonesian Islamist who is also a pedophile and a cannibal, you assumed he shared your values when he posed beside the blinkin’ idols. You continue to allow “Obama” to rule over you through Biden or by someone wearing a Biden mask, while Canadians are ruled over by an Islamist and a Sikh, and both countries have Islamic mayors. You drape your trees with copious quantities of tinfoil and then tell me that I am wearing a tinfoil hat and that I should take a pill. You judge me worthy of years of brutal horrid torture then smugly tell me that I am judging you and that I should come to Jesus. Then you have the audacity to start harping on and on about the Nuremberg Code. Go to hell!!!

Nuremberg Code Heroes:

The CIA conducted torture research and funded the development of the brutal psychiatric drugs at the University of Saskatchewan in Saskatoon, most everyone died. Jesus preserved my life so I could inform you of the horror of the drugs, nobody cares. They either laugh at or ignore the victims of psychiatric horror and now see themselves as absolute heroes because after taking the bullshit Covid gene-altering snake-venom jabs they mention the Nuremberg Code. They took their bullshit Covid jabs by choice and this is after they laughed at or ignored those who had the brutal psychiatric drugs forced upon them. Or they did not take the bullshit Covid jabs and now see themselves as super-heroes as they ignore the victims of psychiatric horror and continue to rant about the Nuremberg Code.

Many of these heroes and super-heroes are Catholics who cannot tolerate criticisms of their churches and gleefully employed predominantly Hindu psychiatrists to torture me and other Christians who questioned why they are pushing pagan fertility rites in place of God's Commandments, and who questioned why the churches are censoring Scriptural references to cannibalism. Many of the heroes and super-heroes just see themselves as Protestants but they are truly Catholics as they uphold the Catholic fertility rites and get their trees to blink. The heroes and super-heroes have super-vision and can see past the pedophilia of the priests and ministers and still give them money, either weekly, or just in December when they go to church to see the blinkin’ trees.

Americans are not rich enough to pay reparations to psychiatric torture victims, nor wise enough to blush. They do not have the ability to show the slightest bit of compassion to the victims of psychiatric horror, yet are able to rant on and on about the Nuremberg Code. They can’t even find it in their vocabulary to acknowledge that psychiatric abuse is taking place. Similarly more than 99.9% of their social posts ignore the existence of witches.

Charles is Coming:

In Canada Trudeau rebates the Carbon Tax back mainly to the largest families, to the families that consume the most carbon... to the large Islamic families with the four wives and four homes. Both the Carbon Tax and the bullshit Covid crisis are being used to funnel money into the pockets of Islamists. Trudeau is an Islamist and Obama is an Islamist (Obama tells Biden what to do and say), and if you attempt to stop either of them and deport the Islamists from North America, then Charles (the Anti-Christ) will come with his massive United Nations Islamic army and defend his people. Indeed, Charles is already landing his UN aircraft in both Canada and the USA in quantities and his Islamic soldiers are also arriving daily over the American and Canadian southern borders.

The Americans and the Canadians tolerate the invasion of the United Nations troops because Charles heads this army and his mom annually showed off some real nice blinkin' fertility tree idols. Supposedly anybody who poses with the pagan fertility tree idols is to be highly respected and honoured. Americans even elected and re-elected a homosexual Indonesian Islamist, who is also a pedophile and a cannibal, because he posed for photos with the blinkin' fertility tree idols, Americans saw the photos of their beloved trees and assumed that Obama shared their values. Both the Americans and the Canadians allow the invasion of the Islamic troops because they are waiting for "Christmas" (the use of God's Name in vain, it is not His Mass). God proclaims in Scripture that He is ENRAGED when He sees you arseholes turn trees into decorated idols, He wants nothing to do with your pagan holiday, with your tolerance of evil, with you merging your pagan fertility rites in with your Christian worship.

I spoke up in 1988 and criticized your churches for pushing pagan fertility rites and censoring Scripture that condemns turning trees into decorated idols, and for censoring Scriptural references to cannibalism. I said it was no surprise that your priests and ministers ram their penises up your children's arseholes for they already advertise themselves with Egyptian penises on the roofs of their filthy churches. I was arrested and given to a Hindu psychiatrist who said that I think too much about children, penises and cannibals, yet it is the Hindus who reach their spiritual bliss via orgasm. People laughed and laughed, called me a pedophile and assaulted me further. I begged in vain for assistance to flee the country, instead they flew to tropical resorts and posed for photos while standing next to the pagan idols there. Then they posted the photos on Facebook, where the witches shop for your children. The witches cruise Facebook looking for a child that is attractive to him or her, they place an order, the child is abducted, delivered, raped, tortured, killed and eaten.

Click here to read the complete article