Newsgroups: alt.politics.usa.misc
Date: Sun, 25 Jun 2023 23:45:27 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Mary, Monkey, Sun, Tree and Penis Whoreshippers - Part B - Daryl Kabatoff
From: darylkab...@yahoo.ca (Squeak Squeak)
 by: Squeak Squeak - Mon, 26 Jun 2023 06:45 UTC

Mary, Monkey, Sun, Tree and Penis Whoreshippers - Part B - Daryl Kabatoff
June 26th 2023 12:31 am 208,446 words (243 pages)

“The very concept of a nation founded by European settlers is offensive to me. Old stock White Canadians are an unpleasant relic, and quite frankly, replaceable. And we will replace them." - Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau, when asked to comment on his Open Borders Immigration Strategy, speaking without preparation, without the aid of a writer

“Christians are the worst part of Canadian society.” - Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau speaking without preparation, without the aid of a writer

“If you’re not willing to embrace Islam, you’re not a part of our society.” - Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau speaking without preparation, without the aid of a writer

“Without writers, nothing speak so good in word stuff.” - Eddie Izzard

We could be concurrently working upon a prototype of a TIG welded single-seat STOL (short take off and landing) airplane, in part to avoid paying a license fee to use some other person’s plans, in part so that the Aviation Department would receive a license fee if other builders chose to adopt our plans, and mostly so that we learn how to design and build airplanes. We could develop several different one-seater STOL airplanes and evaluate the ease of building, cost of building and performance of each aircraft.. We could encourage those builders who wish to innovate and who desire to build their own design of aircraft, to build a one-seater STOL and compete with others in a competition of one-seater STOL’s, and we will see. And another window for innovation is to have a second competition where people are invited to build airplanes that resemble World War One fighter airplanes, they can be monoplanes, biplanes or tri-planes, they should have open cockpits and otherwise closely resemble World War One fighter planes, and people would be invited to paint the planes to match the paint schemes of the planes that flew in WW I so that the film industry can participate in this and make realistic WW I movies. Many of these innovative airplanes the participants invent could be fitted with paint ball machine guns and the builders could then engage in aerial paint ball dogfights. The Aviation Department could generate a sizable income from the general public who would pay to watch the spectacle, the funds could be used for developing engines and such. I encourage people who are building their own planes to build one-seater or better yet two-seater STOLs, not necessarily to carry a second person but to carry additional fuel and supplies.

If there is huge interest then we (with help from the Aviation Department) can develop a prototype of a powered glider that has an enormous wingspan. Many builders will instead choose to build a plans-built plane of a pre-existing design, such as the BD-4, rather than wait for the development of the prototypes. And smaller TIG welded airframes can be put together cheaply, and quite likely with fewer hours of work than required for the composite aircraft. Note that even the airplanes that are constructed primarily of wood still require metal parts to be fabricated and securely stored until the builder is ready for installing them, and many metal-bodied airplanes have wooden wings. Many of these metal parts are cheaply constructed, people with limited resources can start by assembling these lower cost items. People are free to decide which aircraft they wish to construct, but recognize that if you stick to a co-operative plan where several or many copies of the same plane are made, many of your construction problems will be solved as others are involved working along side of you to help complete the steps. We should be providing options for people rather than taking options away and make it easier for people to start building without delay.

By simply following the principles of aviation and without using complex mathematics nor wind tunnels, people may construct airplanes that fly very well (see “Flight Without Formulae” by A.C. Kermode). Consider that those people who use the complex mathematical formulas and even wind tunnels end up with airplanes that still undergo revision after revision after revision. Even little girls can fly their own planes and save other children from being abducted by gypsies (see The Girl Aviators’ Motor Butterfly by Margaret Burnham, published by M.A Donohue & Company). If the builder chooses to make such an individual and unique aircraft, then of course the parts they manufacture cannot be traded for parts of a design approved and actively supported by the Aviation Department.

There are lots of projects that can be tackled in Build Option 22, many of them require TIG welding. People could practice their TIG welding on freely available tin cans, they may use the cans and a variety of other freely obtained metals to build stove pipes and other projects. Many of the projects would have components that would be cut out with lasers or water jets or cutting torches from large sheets of metal, the individuals building the project would of course pay for that service (unless they own and use a cutting torch), and then assemble their projects in the large TIG welding facilities located in downtown Saskatoon, stretching from Third Avenue to Ave C or so, and south from 20th or 22nd Street or so to the river. Rowbotham proclaims we can print debt-free money out of thin air to pay for this and other critical infrastructure projects (See “The Grip of Death: A Study of Modern Money, Debt Slavery, and Destructive Economics” by Michael Rowbotham). This TIG welding facility is a critical project as people would be learning skills and building futures for themselves, and ample opportunities would exist in the facilities to teach them to fly.

Saskatoon requires two or three new airports on the outskirts specifically made for the homebuilt aircraft. We should not allow the homebuilt creations to fly over the city with the exception that the smaller and quieter planes should be allowed to travel immediately above the South Saskatchewan River and so through the very center of our city - planes could even be launched from a slipway on the roof of the TIG welding facility (a very large building located on the south side of downtown stretching from Second Avenue and 20th Street to Avenue C South and the river) and then navigate along the river. We could have races and paintball dogfights over the river, an event as such would bring visitors to the city and generate revenue. We could have a water aerodrome on the South Saskatchewan River, and perhaps limit the aerodrome to small airplanes that meet extremely tough noise limits or perhaps allow noisier aircraft to use the facilities during the day. Consider allowing the children to fly their own aviation creations at night without any licenses, and re-educating the air traffic controllers.

We could be building multiple forms, and then allowing builders to utilize our forms, and they would drape their plywood and/or fiber glass and/or carbon fiber and such over our forms, such as was done in constructing the Mosquito. While the forms are being developed the builders could rebuild engines and build propellers for their engines, build landing gear and other smaller parts. We could have forms for members to borrow that result in sleek and fuel efficient racers, like the Yak. We can also allow members to build a scaled-down version of the P-38 Lightning. We could build powered gliders that resemble a U-2 Spy Plane, we could make multiple forms for the fuselage out of concrete or some other stiff material. Small jet engines are an equivalent cost of a cheap used car, buy a pair of these small jets and make them retractable. We could even develop jet engines and make the design or parts available to the members. We can accomplish much when we work together.

We could build a fleet of amphibious aircraft, seaplanes, flying boats or perhaps even floatplanes, having a fleet of these one or more of these four aquatic aircraft would enable us to provide an air taxi service to the northern lakes. By facilitating the building of low cost aircraft in Saskatoon, and perhaps by building components for these airplanes in other communities, we could link northern and southern communities. Presently it costs more money to fly from Saskatoon to many communities in northern Saskatchewan, than it costs to fly from Saskatoon to Europe. Check out the retractable wing-tip pontoons on the PBY-5A, by retracting the pontoons on airplanes we will reduce drag and save on fuel.

If I were mayor of Saskatoon, I’d encourage both city residents and our neighbors living outside of our city to participate in using the proposed facilities to construct and modify boats, aircraft and ATV’s.. We’d provide storage lockers for the parts you are assembling for your project, and a machine shop where you may manufacture your parts, eventually you will have enough parts stored that you would be provided with a larger secure space to assemble your project. People should have options in life, governments should be trying to help provide people with options and not take options away.

I propose a very large building along the south side of downtown Saskatoon spanning into Riversdale where visitors could travel on moving and stationary sidewalks and escalators while enclosed inside clear tubes. Separated by plate glass, visitors could safely view the airplanes or other projects being completed around them while seated and having coffee at one of the many coffee shops. I imagine undecided Cindy and her female friends would be roaming the premises, coffees in hand, looking at the many projects, while the muscular guys would be goink shirtless, dripping in sweat, as they labour upon their metal and wood working projects, sawing, sanding, welding and grinding away. The women can see the projects under construction before they choose what project to start upon. Friendships would be developed. When the women flick their hair back and giggle a little, it is an indication to men nearby that the women are interested in their projects.

Click here to read the complete article