From: green...@gmail.com
Newsgroups: rec.games.video.classic
Subject: Re: Invitation to my old crew
Date: Wed, 07 Apr 2021 00:26:30 GMT
 by: green...@gmail.com - Wed, 7 Apr 2021 00:26 UTC

On Mon, 21 Sep 2020 16:09:42 -0400, Jimmy Alpine GeD
<jimmy_alpine@operamail.com> sprachen:

>On 9/11/20 11:34 PM, Atari Compendium wrote:
>> The light is very low in here, but you can faintly make out the moldering bodies
>> of various creatures, mostly men. A forgotten backpack of cartridges rests on the
>> slimy stone against the middle of the north wall.
>> The air smells strongly of vanilla...
>>
>lol, I check this morgue every 8 or 10 weeks myself...

I've just popped in after 20 years. Honestly. How's things? Where's
everyone from back in the day? How do I get rid of this 80-column
limit? It seemed sensible in the day!

if love is a drug, then, ideally, it's a healing, healthful drug... it's
kind of like prozac is supposed to work (without the sexual side
effects and long-term damage to the brain and psyche)